A SLICE OF LIFE HIGH SCHOOL CLIQUES ROLEPLAY
OCT
secret santas have been assigned! check your pms and this thread for some guidelines for the event! have fun with the giving and receiving, guys!

OCT
check out october updates! also, don't forget to buy some candygrams and sign up for secret santa!

[ WINTER ]
DEC '17
[ STAFF ]
[ EVENT ]
secret
santa
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
[ INFLUENCE ]
all cliques are currently evenly matched.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

ALL MY LOVE, nicks plotter
463 POSTSALIAS nick.CURRENTLY Offline
only love will make us ache
male
ascended
metrosexual
annie main
Administrator
justin kim
austin love
ABOUT ME.

Justin is a korean born jock firefighter who doesn't believe in penguins and likes to wear a lot of white colored clothing.

FRIENDS.

Seeking all friends including friendships with faculty. Justin is a little awkward with kids so I imagine he would be quite wary of younger characters.

char name relationship

FRENEMIES.

Sports, Athletic or physical enemies only. Seeking guys who fight or are good at sports to compete against. Justin is super respectful of talent even if he's jealous so he would never look down at someone who is 'better' than he is, but he'll put up a fight.

char name relationship

LOVERS.

Justin likes to be calm cool and collected. He doesn't like to go all out but has a huge ego to fill. All genders welcome including faculty.

char name relationship

ABOUT ME.

this is austin. he is a professional league of legends streamer who goes by the online alias "kyl3". his favorite hobbies include trolling his teammates, pretending to be a superhero and eating baked alaska. he doesn't think penguins are real and is questioning the existence of giraffes as well. in his spare time austin eats sandwiches by his locker and sleeps in class, in order to game properly at night.

FRIENDS.

friends are important! austin isn't really popular offline, but his internet following is pretty big. big enough to get him out of that deep lurking nobody zone. austin is really friendly when it comes to making friends so please don't hesitate to approach! he might get confused at your jokes but he means well really! teachers are also welcome to be friends with austin because he doesn't really see adults as adults. just tall people thats all.

char name relationship

ENEMIES.

everyone has people that don't like them. thats normal. austin thinks he likes everyone though, but he has a strong sense of his own moral justice and knows to avoid strangers with candy and bullies. enemies to austin largely relies on competitors, as he can be highly competitive in his areas of expertise, aka pc gaming. friendly fun rivalries are always a plus. austin has no athletic ability so there shouldn't be too much heat there.

char name relationship

LOVERS.

austin has never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend. well he's kind of been lacking social interaction in that sense entirely, so he has no idea how to handle situations like that nor does he go seeking. he might be completely oblivious to any attempts and has no clue of the meanings behind dirty innuendos. he also never drinks, smokes or eats candy past bedtime, although he has a constant supply of cheeseballs to help him through long gaming marathons.

char name relationship

ABOUT ME.

FRIENDS.

char name relationship

ENEMIES.

char name relationship

LOVERS.

char name relationship

MADE BY BEAR OF OOC
70 POSTSALIAS autoCURRENTLY Offline
rule number one is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, ya gotta be the first to run.
male
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
Fringe

dean vegas & damian king

senpie ▸ dean's not gon share his cookies but he will 100% share his stds- /shot no he doesn't have stds i swear. i hope not anyway. HELLO FELLOW FRINGE. PLS LET ONIICHAN SHOW U THE WONDERS OF DIS WORLD. hopefully u will pay him for it in the process but like tbh i feel like they'd get along rly well bc they're p alike! 'cept for the fact that damian is genuinely pure-hearted while dean just... acts dumb. idk if damian would ever be up for it but bc they're both pranksters, maybe they are/were also kinda partners-in-crime when it comes to pranks?? altho dean v well might've up and ditched him a couple times just bc a teacher was after them or w/e? bc yanno dean's lowkey an asshole and a fckboy and dun have a lot of loyalty to speak of despite the dog-like behaviour yA LOL WHOOPS.
BY MITZI
15 POSTSALIAS nick.CURRENTLY Offline
deliver to me your best memes
male
junior
bisexual
student
Members
hi dean vegas

you know like damian is like disney version of dean and dean is like the adult swim version of damian so i think damian would like worship dean and stuff. yes. he can boss damian around and tell him to do things and damian is either too stupid or too enthralled to say no and then they can eat pizzas at damian's house because damian's mom has pizza pops. #worshipdean2017
70 POSTSALIAS autoCURRENTLY Offline
rule number one is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, ya gotta be the first to run.
male
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
Fringe

dean vegas & damian king

senpie ▸ 'damian is like disney version of dean and dean is like the adult swim version of damian' is 100% correct i coulDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF TBH I LOVE IT LOL. but omfg dami ur so presh i can't. in that case tho dean might accidentally kinda-corrupt dami tbh like, he'd just introduce him to odd things and/or mention gross stuff in passing which?? idk, dami may or may not catch? pls tho dean's def down to hang at dami's house ESP IF THERE'S PIZZA BC that's his absolute fave food of all time. i just, they'd have a cute bromance and u kno i'm a sucker for that FCKKKK can we thread them already pls yes ty. ;A;
BY MITZI
24 POSTSALIAS nickCURRENTLY Offline
only love is worth the chase
male
junior
bisexual
streamer
Fringe
Update 2/23/2017
89 POSTSALIAS wrenCURRENTLY Offline
she said you're holding back, i said shut up and dance with me
male
junior
pansexual
dancer
Creative
austin love & arata
Okay, okay, Nick, imagine this: Internet bros before IRL bros. Arata doesn't game much now, but he did back then because he had time and a friend who was a gamer. Also, he would go online a lot years back because he came to Peachtree city knowing just a little English, so he went online a lot to get better at it.

So here it goes, imagine Arata and Austin met on a game forum or something years back and even though Arata doesn't game anymore and Austin is this huge streamer, they've still kept in touch with Skype and Discord and just texting?

It just sounds like a hella cute thing, and like they realize how they go to the same school because one of them offhandedly mentions the name ridgeview or like they pass each other in the halls and stop because "I LITERALLY SAW THAT FACE YESTERDAY WE WERE SKYPING" and listen

like mentioned in the very beginning they transition from internet bros to irl bros and it's very cute and very wholesome

It's just an idea though, if you want them to just meet for the first time and see how things go, I'm for that too!
male
junior
bisexual
streamer
Fringe
Thank you arata fujioka for bringing this wonderfulness to my plotter! Austin is really shy and he doesn't talk to people well in real life but he is really comfortable online! So if Austin discovered him in real life I think he would be really really excited and jumpy and he'd probably ask him to meet out at some very Austin friendly place like a bubble tea cafe or something. And then he would probably just sit there awkwardly because Austin would get too nervous to talk to him. If you can want they text each other or something in a text thread as buildup or we can just jump right in!
89 POSTSALIAS wrenCURRENTLY Offline
she said you're holding back, i said shut up and dance with me
male
junior
pansexual
dancer
Creative
austin love & arata
Why is Austin such a cutie, ahh. But yes!

Hm, let's start with a text thread? One of them mentions Ridgeview and the other just stops and then! Plan to meet wherever Austin wishes. c:
male
junior
bisexual
streamer
Fringe
Hey arata fujioka oh uuuups I didn't know you had replied here. Yeah yeah I will definitely start the text thread today!!! /u \\

Oh wow william schultz what kind of dirty videos are you making!!! Just kidding. Ok yeah lets have Austin stumble on William like maybe in the bathroom or something idk where its private here Austin would peep over his shoulder or something because he likes to skip classes too so like hes probably just wanderin around aimlessly anyway!
463 POSTSALIAS nick.CURRENTLY Offline
only love will make us ache
male
ascended
metrosexual
annie main
Administrator
Updated
71 POSTSALIAS alfonzCURRENTLY Offline
You got me dancing in the dark; I've closed my eyes, But I won't sleep tonight
seventeen
male
sophomore
pansexual
peddler
Delinquent
I'M SALTY
austin love

I doubt I'd be the first to say it, but Mateo is literally going to hate Austin for not believing penguins exist. His soul is going to screech internally from the denial but let's see what else we've got to work with here. The mask is... cringey.

Then you throw in the fact he's a pro League of Legends player and you get a very resentful Mateo. He'd be the type of douche canoe to plague your twitch channel with stupid shitposting. #JellyAF

I feel like Mateo would try to goad him into playing SMITE or Destiny alternatively, because those are the games he would be more familiar with, and playing League with Austin would just prove futile. Man absolutely respects a good Cho'Gath though, just saying.

justin kim

More penguin denial. I don't even know if I want to know at this point. But while the firefighter thing is cool, Mateo would probably hate him for his privileged lyfe. But I can't imagine they would cross paths during regular classes...?

If there's anywhere you think they could meet up, I could see them becoming petty enemies of a sort. Maybe he catches hime being especially douchey to someone on a weekend out?

Really not even sure if I want them to be enemies though, maybe they would be chill. But that doesn't seem likely. :c

If there was something else you wanted in particular, I'm all ears. Sorry to say I'm otherwise a bit low on ideas at present. But I'll take any suggestions.

Like, pretty much any suggestions at all. I really think Austin is an adorkable character who could get along with Mateo and if he was willing to carry Mateo through Wood Tier then he'd really like to play with him. But somehow I think it'd be more enjoyable for you perhaps if you got to enjoy crushing Mateo's dreams of ever getting out of Wood Tier. I think Austin > Justin is the better choice overall. Hope you agree.

BY EDWARD OF OOC
male
junior
bisexual
streamer
Fringe

ohh hey mateo durante. ya know mateo looks pretty rough and idk, he seems like the aggressive type. austin is like really passive and really weird. he kind of tends to talk in circles and holds memes in high importance. austin is a scaredy cat and he doesn't like getting into 'dangerous' situations. just looking at mateo would be very intimidating for austin and he doesn't like to leave the safety of his twitch chat. he's also grossly clingy so if you really want to venture down that hold you're gonna end up with some kid who's too emotionally and physically attached to ya. anyway, austin comes from a nice family with a big clean home and he loves to invite people over except he doesn't know anybody to invite but he'd definitely invite mateo over! his house is like really sunny and modern and has a guest room and austin likes sleepovers even if they aren't cool. if mateo is ok with being so uncool with this loser then yaaay right. but i can do other things too.

seventeen
male
sophomore
pansexual
peddler
Delinquent
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP
Well to be honest I don't think Mateo is really all that spooky. He's just really stubborn and dead-set on his ways, with an uncompromising morality. But that's like a rough exterior he puts up at school, he's really so much more complicated. They both got memes in common, Matt just isn't very good at all games and can hardly afford to play them that often. To have a friend who could, on a whim, invite him over for video game sleepovers is kind of an amazing opportunity for Mateo.

That being said, Mateo would be a terrible influence on this smol cherub so maybe you're right. So, I'm down to take a shot at threading with Justin first.

justin kim

My only problem is I don't know what they'd be doing. When I look at Justin I get a sense of just basic jock/elitism. I don't really know what his hobbies are, I don't know his ambitions even.

All I know is he's-

Okay so what if Mateo's house is on fire and Justin's part of the crew that shows up to put out the fire maybe??? And I swear if you tell me you already did this, I'LL... I'LL GET SALTY AF! OTL.

The circumstances of the fire could actually be up for debate. The more intriguing the better. Maybe Mateo pulls a prank at school that Justin walks in on??? The more I think about it, we could play with this idea a bunch of different ways. That sound better?

BY EDWARD OF OOC
28 POSTSALIAS nickCURRENTLY Offline
all my love I know we're waitin' for this
male
senior
bisexual
firefighter
Jock

hii Mateo Durante. justin would love to save you from a burning building lolol. justin is really uhh, egoistical and he likes playing hero without having any shame. but like austin justin is also really friendly when it comes to meeting new people so like you know if mateo doesn't like someone you dont have to worry if they would have problem like hanging around mateo so like thats up to you! justin is like super shameless and really forward in his like realm of vanity and egotism so he'd probably want to carry mateo out even if the situation is nowhere near as dire. justin is really respectful and mateo looks like respectable so I think Justin would like Mateo because of that. Justin doesn't care about prank, he'd just walk on by lol unless he needed to blackmail someone or something. But yeah!

seventeen
male
sophomore
pansexual
peddler
Delinquent
HERE GOES NOTHING
justin kim

Made the thread, try not to get too absorbed in the dramatics. I get really carried away when I'm trying to be so melancholy in the tone of the writing.

EXISTENTIAL CRISIS

BY EDWARD OF OOC
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll