A SLICE OF LIFE HIGH SCHOOL CLIQUES ROLEPLAY
DEC
read all about december updates here! also, it's time for snowdown part two!

NOV
we're doing something different for this month's activity check! read all about it here!

[ WINTER ]
DEC '17
[ STAFF ]
[ EVENT ]
snowdown
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
[ INFLUENCE ]
delinquents are pulling ahead due to recent events during the snowdown evacuation!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

follow you down ⇣, kalle's plotter
0 POSTSALIAS kalleCURRENTLY Offline
only clear skies are up ahead. your laugh, your small umbrella, and your kindness saved me from rain.
:(
mean girl
perpetual stress
money
wannabe thug
Retired Admin
cassidy lamar
SIXTEEN
MALE
HOMOSEXUAL
DELINQUENT
When the nights are longing for you to come home, all around the wind blows, we only hold on to let go.
ABOUT
APP. cassidy was pretty solid in middle class until his mom died when he was six. she brought in about half of the family's income, but after her death, his dad stopped working regularly and the two of them ended up scraping by on a paycheck-to-paycheck basis. he's a delinquent and doesn't hang out with... the best crowd. he's been on a downward spiral since sixth grade, but he was a bit of a troublemaker even in late elementary school. he's a petty thief and will steal anything you leave lying around/break into your locker.

his personality can best be described as bitter. he puts up a good front but he's secretly insecure about his family's (lack of) income. he can be overly harsh on people, especially when he gets jealous, but his criticism is usually well-intentioned.

he's a sophomore and works at the downtown café on a regular basis so it'd be pretty easy for anyone to bump into him!

FRIENDS
so long as he hasn't stolen from you, cassidy isn't that hard to get along with. he's not very open about his feelings but his actions speak louder than words and he's a pretty loyal friend. he'll go to hell and back for people he likes but he expects the same in return. he starts gets in fights a lot over trivial things, and while he can hold a grudge, he's okay about letting things go if he's gotten a sincere apology.

he hangs out with other delinquents on a regular basis and usually gets along pretty well with them. he has your back if you have his. he's had quite a few enemies turn to friends after arguing devolved into teasing. it takes him a while to warm up to people, but he doesn't drop friends easily once he has them.

he might be childhood friends with anyone else who grew up in a low-income family or parts of a bad neighborhood? he's gone through the same public school system his whole life, so he he's probably familiar with quite a few people!

HATES
cassidy has a really strong dislike for rich kids or anyone who flaunts their money. he won't get along with people who are very materialistic or snotty. so probably a lot of elites! he has a bit of disdain for fringes, too, since he thinks it's pointless to want popularity so badly, but being in either of those cliques doesn't automatically mean cass won't get along with someone.

he's the type to show when he's annoyed or pissed off and he has a tendency to get himself into fights, even when he knows he can't win. a lot of his enemies are probably very fight-based. he's bitter and mean as shit, but he's hotheaded and usually ends up taking arguments to a physical level.

LOVES
he doesn't have anything planned right now so i'm open to anything. <3 he had an old planned long-term so help me get over the breakup :'(

i don't know what to call cassidy other than a tsundere. he's very emotionally invested in his relationships and he's not overly mean to his so.s but he'll definitely fake annoyance or mock-hatred to cover up embarrassment. he's really iffy on his sexuality right now thanks to lack of experience and he'll come to grips with realizing he's gay later. i'm open to long-term, short-term, or really anything with him. just hit me up.

nathaniel arvelo
SIXTEEN
MALE
BICURIOUS
ELITE
When the nights are longing for you to come home, all around the wind blows, we only hold on to let go.
ABOUT
APP.

HE'S BEEN ARCHIVED BUT I'M TOO LAZY TO REMOVE HIM FROM THE PLOTTER YET SO JUST IGNORE THIS!!!

nathaniel is usually pretty mature and calm. he’s a junior and pretty much a huge overachiever. he’s not exactly competitive, but he does push himself to be well-rounded. he’s an elite, and he’s fairly popular, but he’s also on the baseball and swim teams. he’s the student council secretary as of this year as well. that keeps him pretty busy, but he still tries to make time for other people.

nat gets along pretty well with elites, jocks, and fringes. some creatives might get along with him, but only if they’re not friends with his brother dmitri arvelo. he clashes with delinquents since he’s on stuco, and while he’s not exactly mean to them, he tends to overlook most nerds and loners.

while he's very friendly towards most people, he also doesn't talk about his homelife that much. he's the illegitimate child of his mom & the arvelo dad, but no one outside of the family knows. by official records, he's adopted. it'd probably be impossible for anyone to know w/o him explicitly telling them since he's never told anyone before and it's a really well-kept secret!

FRIENDSHIPS
nat makes friends pretty easily, so long as you’re a good person (and in a group he actually associates with). delinquents, nerds, or anyone who dislikes rich kids might not get along with him. in general, he tends to be pretty generous with his friends and can end up being overindulgent or acting like a doormat. 90% of his happiness is dependent on making the people around him happy.

he means well, but nat can sometimes be a little controlling. he usually thinks that he knows best for people and tends to try to make decisions on behalf of his friends. still, he’s the type of friend who you can call at any time of night with an outrageous favor or sob story. his phone is on 24/7.

HATESHIPS
nat doesn’t make enemies that often, but when he does, he makes enemies for life. he’s not exactly a vengeful person, but he does know how to hold a grudge. usually, he tries to ignore his enemies and acts like he’s above it all. when he’s pushed, however, he can occasionally snap. he hasn’t gotten into any serious physical fights yet, but he has said some pretty terrible things.

enemies usually include delinquents, resentful nerds (nat’s a jock-y elite, so he might be lumped in with some people who bully others), or anyone who’s friends with his brother, typically. other people might hate him for taking positions (on sports teams or stuco) from others. nat typically isn’t someone who will start a hateship, but if someone has ill feelings towards him, he’ll definitely start to feel the same way.

LOVESHIPS
(surpringly) nothing is planned yet! feel free to hit me up if you have any ideas. nat is bicurious — he’s only been in hetero relationships before, but he’s been questioning if he’s bisexual. his family probably wouldn’t approve much, so any future homosexual ships (while totally open!) would remain a secret from his family, at least for awhile. <3

nat really isn’t one for flings, but it’s possible he’s had them if he thought the relationship would last. he might have had anywhere up to three committed relationships in the past, as far as exes go? as for the future, i’m open to almost anything. really, he can best be described as a sugar daddy lmao. he spoils whoever he’s dating, but he also expects an amount of respect for that. he has a bad habit of taking a very active role in try to make decisions in his s.o’s life.

xueqin "ada" zhengxueqin "ada" zheng
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
user posted image
clair okumuraclair okumura
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY

I think Clair would be legit scared of Cassidy lmao. He doesn't keep his property the most secure so Cassidy is welcome to steal his shit along with Dean if he can get his hands on it, so he also would dislike him. I can also imagine that Clair studies at the cafe sometime every week AND I WILL GET DIEGO UP SOON TO PLOT WITH HIM <333

astrid toveastrid tove
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
cassidy lamar &
astrid tove
*insert deep breathing* did you say childhood friends? astrid is a year younger than him so they wouldn't have been in the same grade in elementary. but i could definitely see her covering for him when he wasn't where he was supposed to be or when fingers were pointed in his direction. astrid would have never really asked questions about where he actually was or his guilt. she would just sort of have his back. maybe they still talk and she's still his go-to alibi. or maybe they drifted apart as they grew up because he didn't like the way she was dealing with her privileged lifestyle. i just akldsfnskajdnfa. omigosh edit as you will like i hopped on this train with no exact destination in mind.
cassidy lamarcassidy lamar
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
clair okumura &
cassidy lamar
yesssss diego is up so u have to throw him at me now. or i'll go to your plotter in a few mins actually.

but omg CLAIR.... cassidy is 80% bark and only 20% bite. if clair wasn't actively rude or mean (and cmon... it's clair) then he probably wouldn't do anything to hurt him. he's not above insulting him for being a wimp tho. he can steal his stuff @ school, but he might b a little bit nicer @ the cafe, since he has to play nice with customers and all that. maybe they can even have a friendly conversation now and then. and then at school cassidy is right back to taking his stuff and mocking clair for getting his stuff stolen lmao. "oh, you lost something?? too bad, how clumsy." as he messes w/ clair's stolen stuff in front of him.

astrid tove &
cassidy lamar
awww this is cute!! even if they aren't in the same year, maybe they met on the playground or something? or if they've traveled through the school system together, they might have met. they might get in fights now and then over her lifestyle and how she's handling it tbh, but i feel like if they've been friends for awhile cass would probably stick around despite that. he'd probably try to weasel money out of her lmao... but he's always grateful for an alibi. he'll try not to throw her under the bus when he gets caught LMAO.
65 POSTSALIAS tealCURRENTLY Offline
i wont be catchin' villains, but she got me catchin feelins
male
junior
hetero
sports star
Jock
LOUD, PROUD, AND TOGETHERRRRRRRR

everybody needs a friend. i think griffin can be his friend. if not a great friend, then a good friend. if not a good friend, then an okay friend. is that okay? can they be friends? i'd like them to be friends.

it's always awkward trying to break the ice but i think griffin can do that by himself. he knows no social barriers and can talk it up with the best of them. it depends on if homeboy wants to chat back, ya feel? anyway...

griff aint got nothin but love and he wants to spread it around. maybe it'll pull lamar out that shell of his and if not, griff has no problem with that.

but we all need a friend. can they be friends?
astrid toveastrid tove
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
cassidy lamar &
astrid tove
tbh he wouldn't even have to weasel any money out of her. she'd probably just toss it at him if he asked. cassidy would end up using the money in her wallet more often than she does. i have idea for a thread for these two but i'll have to figure out how i want to do it and when i do i shall toss it at your face lovingly.
abigail whiteabigail white
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
dagan & cassidy
I feel like these two are both bitter and can relate on the dead mom level and the low income thing. Dagan can be a total bitch, but she usually just doesn't give a fuck about people anymore and tries to push people past their boundaries. I could see their friendship becoming tense at first, then maybe they kind of become close? Call each other out on their bullshit, talk about the real shit every now and again. Maybe Cassidy is even worried about Dagan's alcoholism. I see a lot of room for friendship here! thoughts?
0 POSTSALIAS kalleCURRENTLY Offline
only clear skies are up ahead. your laugh, your small umbrella, and your kindness saved me from rain.
:(
mean girl
perpetual stress
money
wannabe thug
Retired Admin
i'll respond to all of these ^ in a bit but for now:

nathaniel has been added to the plotter! o:
abigail whiteabigail white
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
dagan & nathaniel
NATHANIEL IS SO CUTE

anyways okay, so, i could see ?? a like really long and drawn out thing go on here okay feel free to trash all of this, but like... she could like avoid him because she doesn't want to get in trouble and be kind of mocking and delinquent-y and have that burning disdain for elites, while he has burning disdain for delinquents. and like.... enemy plot, initially, is what i was thinking. but what if something were to happen to where they got into a fight of some kind and she just like. broke tf down. (she is bitchy and can get in fights but....isn't always good at them, and breakdowns happen...though she hates to admit it). and then maybe he kind of influences her and makes her want to reconnect with, like, old past self ??? and maybe they start inching towards something serious where it is PASSIONATE and like ANGSTY DRAMATIC MESS and idk i don't know what i'm saying but I SEE BRILLIANCE HERE BRILLIANCE. just. drama. feel free to add/trash/yes/no/maybe/etc. but like... i'm rubbing my hands together here bc i feel like if they interacted it could force them to ~ develop as people ~

cassidy lamarcassidy lamar
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
Griffin Jacobs &
cassidy lamar
wow, teal, i can’t tell if you think they should be friends or not?? can you clear that up for me?? :3c

no bUT honestly i think that these two could definitely be friends!! cass will be friends with pretty much anyone who continues to chat with him (even if he might be a little salty at the beginning). he’ll definitely call griffin a “sports fucker” and mock him for being such a jock, but he’ll have griff’s back thru the good and bad times!! definitely friends. <3

ps if u want to thread u can just throw anything at me OR you have my discord and we can plan smth

astrid tove &
cassidy lamar
omg… cassidy will still sneer at her for being rich but as much as he acts like he hates it, he’ll appreciate the money… pls talk him on all of the shopping sprees. he’ll buy them matching hoodies w/ astrid’s money. but YEAH just throw anything at me when you’re ready or you can pm me for my discord (or just pm me) and we can plan something more tangible out! c: up to you. <3

abigail white &
nathaniel arvelo
ahhh thank you so much for this plot but i feel like it wouldn’t really fit nat?? i don’t think he has so much of a burning hatred for delinquents, it’s more like he knows they’re rule breakers and would rather not associate individually….

he’s under a lot of pressure from his family so while i’m sure he’d feel bad if she broke down in front of him and try to comfort her, he probably still wouldn’t want to get involved, and idk if the arvelos would let him be associated with someone who’s known to be a rule-breaker an alcoholic. ;v; SO basically while i’d be fine with one thread of a small confrontation (it’d probably be more of him telling her she shouldn’t do something lmao, he wouldn’t yell at an underclassman girl too much) i don’t think something long-term would really work out!!

abigail white &
cassidy lamar
ON THE OTHER HAND…. i feel like this one might work out!! o: cassidy doesn’t respond that well to being pushed but he’d probably get used to it and start pushing her back. cass isn’t rly a great role model so i doubt he’d exactly stop her alcoholism, but he would definitely being willing to have fun with her once in awhile. i can see their friendship as being like… stupid kids on a playground who push each other but don’t actually mean it in a malicious way.
audrey quinnaudrey quinn
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY

audrey & nathaniel
I could see them being in the same class (same year and all!) and knowing each other (or of each other) that way. Audrey is more of a circumstantial 'loner' since she's kind of new, and can't hear; so most people seem to talk like she isn't there, or aren't aware of including her like normal. But she tries to stay positive, and would likely still smile at everyone despite her shy nature. She's also a baker and loves sweets, so I could see her giving chocolates or treats to everyone on days like Valentines Day, etc... so maybe they met that way? He could've been confused as to why this girl was giving him chocolates? lol... It could be interesting to have him interact with her a bit (whether it's out of pure pity, or if they get stuck doing some kind of school chore or sharing a textbook or something lol). Some cute flirtations or just a growing friendship could be fun! Or if none of this is possible, ignore me xD Just throwing her out there!
rena landryrena landry
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
cassidy lamar & Rena I get the feeling that Cass and Rena would rub each other the wrong way. Rena is very considers herself to be quite "good" and helpful and she generally has a bit of a wary attitude of delinquents. BUT there are also rumours about her that she's been paid in the past to cheat for people in exchange for money, so she's not as squeaky as she likes to act-- whether Cass wants to call her out on that is up to you. Oh and she tutors Embry @ the cafe where Cass works so they'd probably have seen each other around there, if not in class. Plus if he got on her bad side, she'd be very likely to tell him exactly what makes him so annoying to her soooo.

She's not normally the type to engage with others unless she has a good reason, or they talk to her first.

THANKS ♥
alec summersalec summers
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
alec & cassidy
i don't really have a solid plot but like they're delinquents

not enough? rip. well, alec's more of a loner even along delinquents but cassidy seems to hang out with them (and hang out w/a bad crowd and whatnot rip) but i'd feel like they could have interacted sometime even though they're not in the same year?? possibly have fought (since cassidy is harsh + hotheaded and alec is hotheaded and can't tell insults apart from friendly ones/ones that mean nothing so he'd fite cassidy if cassidy so much as breathed aggressively, and alec also comes from a rich family so if that means something).

HOWEVER. they're both short (lmao rip) and alec has an immediate grudging respect for anyone he fights who doesn't back down immediately because it was either a joke or they didn't mean it, so possibly they could be some convulted form of friends?? i don't know but i just love cassidy lamar okay he wrecks me a little

/flies out

alexandria rosenbergalexandria rosenberg
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
~friends of the same feather~

OK So first off, both delinquents!!! Second off, not only are they delinquents, but I imagine they both have slews of rumors surrounding them. Cassidy with his stealing and Alex with her pyromania. Naturally, they probs don't have the best reputation and are often avoided by most folks. I can see these two being somewhat drawn to each other through a sense of both knowing a certain struggle of how they're viewed. I imagine they've known each other for awhile, as well, since she's always in the public school system in the area. However, I imagine it wasn't until high school when they began to associate and talk (considering it's sorta when Alex really became a delinquent and started to get all "i'm going to set this bush on fire"). Alex isn't the type, but I could even view her getting somewhat protective/motherly? It's the sense of protecting your own. She's not an extremely sentimental person, but she'd be pretty open to Cassidy, even more so if she knew his past. She'd probs randomly feed him or just do stuff with him, along with making herself available as a person he can trust. She'd never want it to seem like she's pitying him, however, since she hates whenever someone looks down on her. She just really wants to be there and be a friend for him. IDK THIS IS A REALLY RARE UNFAMILIAR SIDE OF ALEX and she just wants to take care of him ;w;

pandora @ ooc
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll