MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

i believe in the sand beneath my toes - -, 〘 tagged : open 〙
sakiOffline12 POSTS
though she be but little, she is fierce.
eighteen
female
senior
pansexual
student
Creative
the first beach trip of the summer was important, wasn't it? thais certainly thought so. in fact, she was so set on the idea that she'd been nagging and nagging her father to set aside time so that they could make that first visit. it didn't matter if school was already let out; it didn't matter if she already had all the free time in the world to lay about and do nothing. it wasn't summer until her feet touched onto that sand. and there was no way in hell they could skip out on it. a pool, she decided early on, would not suffice. it needed to be him and her and her noble floatie getting beautiful and golden on the beach. it was necessity.

"daaad, you have to hurry. we've got to get a good spot. you know it gets crazy over land."

the girl, as always, was way ahead of her old man. where he lumbered along, weighed down by most of their relaxation items, she had sped ahead, sunglasses bouncing on her face as she scoped out the perfect spot to set up camp. where they laid their towels would set the mood for the duration of the day, and thais needed to ensure it was a good one. "ooh, ooh, what about over there?" a pale hand lifted, index finger pointing out a somewhat shaded area in the short distance. "i'll go secure it for us!"

the blonde did exactly as she said she would, speeding along, arms coming out as she settled on the area. she began spinning, as if the propeller motion would keep away any turf thieves in the meantime. "hurry, hurry, hurry!" she called out, growing dizzier with each turn that she took. there were better ways to go about things, she was sure, but thais wasn't one for any of those, clearly. "you're so slooow."

after a billion years, her father arrived, things were settled, and the duo were ready to get the festivities started. "okay, okay. i need to take a dip before i can get beautiful and tanned," she announced once the sunscreen was applied and her floatie was blown up and settled around her tiny frame. "be on the lookout. i could get washed away in the tide, y'know?" when she had his promise, thais was off yet again, her destination, the water that waited just beyond.

coming right up to the edge, the girl stuck out a leggie, toes taking in the first feel of the cold waves. "ooh, that's chilly," she commented, slowly, slowly edging closer. "why can't this be a biiiit warmer?"

@ anyone
beach beach beach
by xion of sonder
hanaOffline2 POSTS
And if you're coming back to find me, You'd better have good aim
male
junior
demisexual
student
Creative
summer, for the lei family, was still meant for work. the hot weather that made others lazy and sluggish did not deter his parents from working. keeping up a conglomerate of hotels and resorts was a 24/7 job after all.

jinhai had come with his parents to look at other resorts around the coral cove area. his mother and the board of directors were sussing out competition and perhaps looking for potential plots of land. either way, it was all snooze cruise for jinhai. so while his mom was stuck in business meeting after another, and his dad was at the golfing range, jinhai decided to sneak away to the beach. why swim in the hotel pool when the salty ocean water was right there in all its glory?

as expected the beach was crowded. jinhai didn't mind; sometimes it was fun to snoop on people, watch them in the splendors of nature. like lazy walruses basking in the afternoon glow, rolling around to apply sunscreen or devour a sticky popsicle.

jinhai laid down his beach towel and toed off his sandals before ambling towards the water. the foam wrapped around his legs as he shivered at the cold water. without hesitation, he dove underwater and surfaced with a delighted laugh. not even the salt stinging his eyes or the seaweed stuck to his calves could bother him. he let the waves carry him back to shore as he slid onto the sand, belly down, like a penguin.

nearby him were a father and daughter. he overheard the young girl complaining about the cold water and grinned. "you know," he called out to her. "it's better to just get in and get it over with. or you could pee on yourself if that helps."

hope you don't mind me popping in! c:
sakiOffline12 POSTS
though she be but little, she is fierce.
eighteen
female
senior
pansexual
student
Creative
the sudden, newfound company didn't surprise thais. what did that were the words that slipped from the lips of the boy. pee on herself? the blonde found herself snorting at the suggestion. as if she'd do something like that! she was eighteen, for pete's sake. grown ups just didn't do those kinds of things. "i don't think that's very sound advice," she replied, hands settled atop her noble floatie. fingers lightly dug into the white and yellow speckled material as her gaze fell on him, pale blue eyes finding his features and not leaving them. "the only thing that would achieve is making me feel icky. and i'm not here to get icky."

she was there to have a good time. and pee did not help make for one. she supposed he was right, though. about the just getting it over with bit anyway. hesitating only made things worse, and eventually, her body would adjust. she just had to... make that first jump. "mm..." her lips twisted as her attention went back to the waves licking at her feet. one leggie wasn't enough. she had to start with two. "i guess..." she mumbled, more to herself than anything, as she took the tiny steps forward. in an instant, chills rushed down her spine, the breeze feeling colder than it had been. thais didn't falter, though. she couldn't, now that there was an audience.

"i don't like this," she said a bit louder, so the boy knew she was speaking to him. "what's the point of the sun shining down all day long if the water is still going to be frigid?" alright, maybe not frigid; that was a bit of an exaggeration. but still, cold. where was the lukewarm temperature of her dreams? clearly not there.

still, she continued waddling forward. the water ate up her knees, then her thighs, the seeped into her bathing suit and froze her tiny toosh. with a grimace, the girl cupped her hands and gathered up some of the water, beginning to splash at her shoulders and face, just to get them wet too. "you just dove into this?" she asked the boy, glancing in his direction. "are you crazy?"

welcome, welcome~ she is dramatic lol
by xion of sonder
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll