MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

➝ super pump cola, zwang's plotter
zwangOffline76 POSTS
she's drunk on old cartoons, liquid TV afternoons; baby, now my head is on backwards
seventeen
female
senior
bisexual
cinema usher
Jock

SCOUT
MAURA EVELYN SCOTT
A
BOUT. there are a fantastic assortment of words one could use to describe scout (and she will insist you call her scout and not maura), but most of them are colourful and not all that polite. the quick version is that she’s boisterous, scintillating and usually just too much. she’s full of energy and passion and cheekiness and aggression; she’s lighthearted and conversational, but has a quick temper often paired with violence. she’s got a terrible habit of trying to headbutt all her problems or just outright avoid them, and overall she’s pretty defined by the stereotypes of her clique: a rowdy jock inside and out, the varsity girl’s volleyball captain and a sprinter for the indoor track/track & field teams.

F
RIENDS. being friends with scout is more or less straightforward, because she’s a sociable and enthusiastic sort of person who absolutely adores company. she isn’t too hard to like, and if you don’t like her — well, you just broke her heart. (yeah, that’s about as charming as she gets.) she’ll be the first to admit that she could be a better person, but in her opinion she already makes a pretty great friend. she’s playful, spontaneous and always on the lookout for fun. she’ll accept any bet or dare you challenge her with. she’s a shameless movie buff, and her part-time job as an usher at the theatre means she can sometimes sneak you in for free. she has a gigantic rottweiler she named the lieutenant (or just LT for short), and she’ll happily let you pet him if you want. she loves people, and needs very little reason to love you, too.

E
NEMIES. here we see one of the biggest ways in which scout perpetuates the ‘dumb jock’ stereotype: if she disagrees with something, it is very likely that she’ll punch it. scout is aggressive, easily-angered, and very physical. she usually doesn’t have the patience to talk things out, and even if she does, her usual crude brashness would have a hard time making her look favourable. it goes without saying that she doesn’t exactly lack in negative qualities... so, obviously, she will have enemies aplenty: annoyances, conflicting interests, rivals, full-on “if i ever see your face around here i will fight you”s. despite her violent nature, though, scout isn’t a bully; she doesn’t go out of her way to make someone’s day unpleasant, especially if she wasn’t provoked. she’d much rather be your friend than your enemy — but if you insist, she’ll happily oblige.

L
OVERS. scout is an unapologetic flirt and serial dater. she loves casual physical contact, and tends to make a lot of shameless innuendoes and flirty comments. most of her romantic relationships were flings that lasted a month or two at most, starting off both fluffy and passionate before just... dying out. cute and cuddly, sizzling and sensual; either way, it didn’t matter. it never worked. scout’s never been part of something real, but when you’re a hormonal teenager with other stuff to worry about, that’s not a big problem. that’s not to say actual romance isn’t possible — she’s just not the type to go looking. she’ll take cute first dates and friends with benefits over the responsibility of being a serious girlfriend any day.

LEFTOVER BREAKFAST, CEREAL FOR LUNCH; SHE'S BROKEN BUT SHE'S FUN
autoOffline89 POSTS
rule number one is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, ya gotta be the first to run.
male
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
Fringe
dean vegas & maura scott

slaMS HANDS DOWN HENLO WB MY FAVOURITE DAUGHTERRR. ;v; <3 they still gon be partners-in-crime who lowkey fool around yayaya?? cries if u ever want another thread for 'em i'm 100% game ofc, even tho i dun have an exact idea of what it could be about yet LOL-

ainsley tyson & maura scott

yooo is the jr detective squad still a thing? pls say it is bc i would love love love to get that rolling. ainsley'd look up to scout a heckin' lot and i live for cute friendships where shenanigans happen weePS. TBH I SHOULD'VE JUST DM U ABOUT THESE BC THEY'RE LIKE, OLD PLOTS. but i miss them. i miss scout. and i miss u. /gross kissy face
autoOffline89 POSTS
rule number one is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, ya gotta be the first to run.
male
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
Fringe
dean vegas & maura scott

omg that'S RIGHT. NOW THEY'RE ACTUALLY? CLASSMATES??? they can be heckin' obnoxious in class together?? considering they're who they are, i feel like they'd be the two that the teachers might have to try and separate every time bc they'd otherwise just get kinda touchy-feely or sit in one another's lap or w/e. they'd also get to steal exam papers together now which is all i can ever hope for and more in all honesty. /eyebrowwiggle.gif it's ok i def did that too as u can see. and honestly urs is totally worth the wait bc look at that beautiful 5800 lmfao.

yesyesyessss!! i'm so glad ur down too bc the two of them'd def get along super well, as they're both so energetic and driven? also i know ainsley's technically the social media advertiser but, the idea of them literally going around posting up flyers and/or holding up signs and/or looking for missing pets is just?? weirdly vivid in my head LOL. i feel like we could always have smthng of a group plotter for 'em too so they can interact w other characters who can be their potential clients? that might be cool too if ur up for it ahhh!! ;v; also g i r l, that's my line omg. like. i will always love ur kiDS BC THEY'RE SO. unique and cute weeps. pls bring the others back some time bc i need to see 'em in action again.
bearOffline24 POSTS
fourteen
male
freshman
heterosexual
spacecase
Fringe
maura scott & duck kelly

HELLO YES CAN THEY GEEK OUT OVER MOVIES TOGETHER. duck is also an aspiring movie buff but he's not old enough to get a real job yet or else he'd probably also work at the movie theater. so in the meantime he brings his video camera everywhere and just records videos of plants (his dream is working on nature documentaries).

LOL so what if.. they were both regulars on some underground cinema discussion forum online. and idk. they have the same sucky taste and hate movies other people love or love movies everyone else hates (maybe it's a peachtree thing). bam. instant camaraderie.
bearOffline24 POSTS
fourteen
male
freshman
heterosexual
spacecase
Fringe
maura scott & duck kelly

that’s so cute I love it. I have this idea of duck, being a gen z-er, has had a youtube account like forever and some of his older uploads really are just

Shrub (1:20:15)
Shrub part 2 with rabbit (30:39)
Shrub part 3 different angle (3:50:18)

HAHAHA so if they started out as internet friends maybe duck sent her a link to his youtube channel?? (he has like 10 subscribers and five of them are his mom) and maybe then in one of the videos she recognized a road sign of somewhere in peachtree or something else and it’s like holy shit what a coincidence. and then they just move on and keep bashing like, infinity war or something equally “overrated.” LMAO

BUT YES eventually they should actually meet up and watch a movie together. duck’s gonna be nervous because like what are friends. maybe they can watch incredibles 2?? or something else WHOLESOME ahahaha
bearOffline24 POSTS
fourteen
male
freshman
heterosexual
spacecase
Fringe
maura scott & duck kelly
oh my god scout what are you doing the shrub literally doesn’t move for three hours.

but YES perfect! let’s start with doing a social media/chat thing LMAO?? idk if you want them to already know each other’s location or not ? (actually if u want we can start off with that, like of scout recognizing her neighborhood or some local park thing from one of his videos hahaha)

AND THEN we should def do a real thread too :”))) and yiss I’m so glad ur down for incredibles 2 b/c that’s the last movie I watched too LOL and I think it’s always nice to keep things #true to life
autoOffline89 POSTS
male
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
Fringe
dean vegas & maura scott

LOL YES PRECISELY THAT W THE GAME OF TELEPHONE. or they could even just yell stupid stuff at each other w no regard for anyone else bc, at this point they've probs got that kinda rep lbr. weeps i love it omfg i'm always so excited about these two udek. they're like the right amount of dumb and funny without being too fluffy bc. screw fluff. i dun need that bs in my life. /shot jkjkjk. but yooo, let's have 'em do some exam paper thievery! even if they're technically on break atm... summer school maybe? assuming that they're just forced to attend or smthng lmao. orrr we could throw 'em into a comm thread for the time being? w/e ur up for rly!!

cries looket that bootiful group plotter tbh, it's the most gorgeous thing i've ever land my eyes upon like d a y u m. *v* but plsplspls other than detective work i also kinda want them to explore stuff like... school/urban legends? like haunted toilets and bleeding statues and all that. altho idk if that's overlapping w the ghost hunting group idea that ainsley was in w teagan crowley. it's totally cool if u'd rather stick to the happenings in the living realm (?) tho ofc! i'm cool w either and, since i'm bad at picking, if u wanna start a thread for these two as well, i'm def down. ;v; U KNOW I WILL ALWAYS WANNA THREAD W U BB. <3
bearOffline24 POSTS
fourteen
male
freshman
heterosexual
spacecase
Fringe
maura scott & duck kelly
god duck would be so touched that she like, watched all of it enough to notice dumb stuff like that, pfft. and yes yes go ahead and start it <333 these two are a friendship i didnt know i needed ;v;
autoOffline89 POSTS
male
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
Fringe
dean vegas / ainsley tyson & maura scott

hi i'm v sLOW SRY. ;v; but yaaaa that all sounds perf kekekeke! and i can def start the ainsley/scout thread, if ur cool w starting dean/scout one?? altho i might take awhile weeps. and i like the idea of the jr. detectives disproving that the supernatural beings are messing w them!! i'm thinking that, since the drama club's got a summer meeting where they use the ouija board to try and lure a ghost out, the ainsley/scout thread could be to?? counter that??? but maybe a bit less official than an actual league meeting? like, maybe the two of them decide to hangout and ainsley's all telling scout about what happened during drama club meeting, and it's like, 'hey we should check it out.' and it goes from there? idk i'm just makin' shit up tbh bc when do i. not. do that. LOL-
mochiOffline0 POSTS
i promise, i promise you can lean on me. i can be you shoulder; there's still room for us to pull over.
eighteen
male
senior
bisexual
barista
Fringe
so maura scott seems like a riot in the best sort of way and i think romeo would like her, so i figured they could maybe be friends? they're both athletic types (though ro's not a jock), and while she's more energetic/boisterous than he is, they're also both on the extroverted side.

i hc that romeo used to be picked on a bit for doing ballet (prior to being the more bulky teen he is lol), mostly when he came into class late on recital days with makeup on and stuff like that. i think it'd be awesome if he and scout knew each other since back then in childhood, and were possibly friends, with scout sometimes sticking up for him when others made fun of him. i think her confidence would be something he's admired for a long time, and always hoped he'd develop himself.

these days, i imagine they've evolved into the kind of easy familiarity you tend to get with someone you've known since young: lots of physical affection, some teasing and bickering... maybe they go on morning runs together every other day. maybe they try to study/finish up their homework in the library and end up not doing a thing. maybe she stops by the bean often, and he whips up only the best macchiatos for her. idk, feel free to add/change/shoot me down aha
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll