MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

☆ Colorful Wrecks ☆, Vivi's children
ViviOffline8 POSTS
Going in for the kill, doing it for the thrill.
Male
Senior
Pansexual
Being a nuisance
Delinquent
[OOC] Vivi
Seventeen
Pansexual
Cat Lady
About!
Hi hi! Vivi here~ I'm a latina girl who enjoys writing stories, drinking coffee and drawing weird stuff. I really really really love roleplaying and developing characters! However, since English isn't my first language there'll be some grammar mistakes here and there. I apologize in advance!
Discord: Vivi #3782
Name McName
Age in Letters
Sexuality
Keep it short
protags
Bacon ipsum dolor amet chicken chuck sausage short loin. Prosciutto short ribs pork loin tri-tip doner brisket bacon sirloin. Ribeye short ribs shank ground round venison drumstick andouille short loin salami jerky t-bone.
antags
Bacon ipsum dolor amet chicken chuck sausage short loin. Prosciutto short ribs pork loin tri-tip doner brisket bacon sirloin. Ribeye short ribs shank ground round venison drumstick andouille short loin salami jerky t-bone.
romantics
Name McName
Age in Letters
Sexuality
Keep it short
protags
antags
romantics
Leon Visser
Eighteen
Pansexual
A little shit
Click icon for app!
about
Leon's quite... troublesome. Flirty and always needing attention, will do anything to get it, and will make sure you know that. He's not particularly violent or hot-headed but his huge need of attention will make him get into fights, start riots, do illegal stuff and other shenanigans. Deep down, it all comes from his parents neglecting him, he needed to make them notice him somehow. He won't tell you that, though.
On the other hand, if you're lucky enough to get past that i'm-so-wild mask, you might actually find some loyalty and honor somewhere inside him. But, well, as mentioned before, that's only if you can get through the jerkiness.
May be worth it, though!
friendship
Leon might consider someone a friend if: a) they're willing to stand the illegal shit he does, b) they're willing to do illegal shit with him, or c) they're willing to shut up and not tell the police about that illegal shit he just did.
His motto is "Go hard or go home", he likes people who go hard, but if you want to go home then there's a condition: you didn't see anything.
Wanted!: A friendship with someone who's as crazy as him or just enjoys good laughs. A sidekick or someone who follows him around could work as well, if they're okay with Leon getting them in trouble multiple times.
enemies
Leon's used to people hating him. People who think he's a jerk, past lovers who are still not over him, that dude he jut stole some coins from, teachers, store owners, and the list goes on.
Wanted!: Someone who can't stand him, he can get on anyone's nerves easily so that won't be a problem lmao. They could constantly make pranks on each other, or try to get each other in trouble as much as possible.
lovers
He's a flirt, he can flirt, and will flirt. He doesn't let anything stop him unless the person he's going after explicitly states that they're not interested, then he will stop. He'll still be lowey flirting with them, though, who knows if they'll change their mind.
Leon's not a romantic, he doesn't believe in love and soulmates. He believes in pretty faces and how he loves to kiss them. And, well, he's a player so there's a downside, Leon gets bored easily, that means he'll soon look for attention somewhere else.
Wanted!: The "bad boy who becomes a good boy for this specific person" cliché is actually fun to write lol. Someone who catches his attention enough to focus only on them. A "hate that becomes love" prompt can be fun as well! In that case, a character who hates him to the core but then bam! they're in love.
Feel free to suggest stuff!
SakarriOffline7 POSTS
I don't know where you're going, But do you got room for one more troubled soul
Male
Sophomore
Pansexual | Homoromantic
Student
Delinquent
Leon Visser

I'm still working on Lonan, but he would love to follow Leon around like a little sidekick and drool over him. He'd be up for doing pretty much anything with him, as long as he isn't left to take all the blame alone. Even then he could be convinced to forgive him so they can keep having fun.

ViviOffline8 POSTS
Male
Senior
Pansexual
Being a nuisance
Delinquent
I'm 100% down for that. And worry not! Lonan won't be the only one getting scolded, in the end, Leon loves attention, even if that means getting a good reprimand.
Hit me up at Discord as soon as Lonan's ready!
butterOffline89 POSTS
misses boombasic, hit that bass
female
senior
hetero
hair stylist
Fringe
tits & Leon Visser

OK SO this guy seems like someone Trinity would be down with. Lik tbh he sounds like a male version of her o_o ANYWAY I could see them as being everything except enemies. Mainly because he would have to do something serious to make her an enemy. Then again, she doesn't have any enemies right yet >> Maybe he could have done something to piss her off, like get into a fight with someone she cares about? IDK maybe they could evolve from enemies to frenemies and then friends? Lol idk man but I need some plots in my life. http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow.gif
ViviOffline8 POSTS
Male
Senior
Pansexual
Being a nuisance
Delinquent
Yo~ I just read her plotter and they're quite similar indeed! They're both in for doing fun stuff that might end up real bad. I picture them as frenemies at first, Leon likes to piss people off so he definitely got into a fight with a friend of Trinity's lmao. But they probably realize later on that they have a lot in common! It would be quite fun to see how does that develop, hmu at discord if you have any more ideas~
bearOffline106 POSTS
who's that knocking at your door? you got lots to answer for. who's that sleeping in your bed?
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
skateboarder
Delinquent
Leon Visser & benny li

HEY LET’S DO CRIME TOGETHER

LMAO I feel like these two are pretty similar in that they both act out sort of in need of attention… or in benny’s case, because her mom doesn’t have time to reel her in. benny’s more of a small pranks/petty thievery type of person vs. starting full-out riots, but she’d lowkey respect leon’s delinquency and be like #i wanna be like u one day hahaha. sort of like a delinquent senpai??
ViviOffline8 POSTS
Male
Senior
Pansexual
Being a nuisance
Delinquent
CRIME? I'M IN.
Yup! Leon has a huge need of attention. He loves it when people talk about him or look at him, he doesn't care if it's with love or hate. So his delinquent tendencies come from that! Even though it also started only to make his mom and dad notice him, looks like it wasn't enough so now everyone has to notice him lmao.
I can see the delinquent senpai thing! At first he wouldn't be up for it, though, since Benny's quite younger than him he would see her as a kid and get all annoyed and stuff. But at some point you would totally catch him "teaching" Benny how to get away with illegal stuff lol (he's lowkey a softie)
bearOffline106 POSTS
who's that knocking at your door? you got lots to answer for. who's that sleeping in your bed?
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
skateboarder
Delinquent
Leon Visser & benny li

omg yes thats so cute. i think part of being a senpai is being annoyed @ others seeing u as senpai so if anything leon's just even more senpai to benny.

also it's pretty funny because leon likes doing crime for attention, but i think benny more or less grew out of that phase when she was in middle school and now just does it for the thrill/free stuff (she does a lot of shoplifting and stuff that you don't want to get caught with doing, LOL). so yes, maybe sometime leon can teach her how to start a riot and benny can teach him how to lift? sort of like a trade for trade c;
chiOffline1 POSTS
i'd rather go to hell than be in purgatory
male
senior
heterosexual
n/a
Delinquent
@leon visser & @levi cabral

bad bois bad bois what you gonna do

leon is the exact opposite of what levi needs in his life and is, incidentally, the kind of friend he looks for. levi is boisterous, rebellious, and always ready to do something dumb. throwing them together would be like dosing a car with gasoline and tossing a molotov cocktail at it. just needless, stupid, fun destruction. they probably met in detention or something. i think they'd get along for the most part- mainly just doing stupid and dangerous stuff, fueling the other's destructive tendencies. however, they're both stubborn and i can see that being an issue- two big personalities, no matter the similarities, are bound to clash. but if they're friends, levi would get over it fairly quickly bc he's loyal af and once you're a friend, you're a friend4lyfe B).

ViviOffline8 POSTS
Male
Senior
Pansexual
Being a nuisance
Delinquent
That's good that's good!

They have that in common, though. For Leon, the thrill and joy comes from being the spotlight and upsetting authorities, so they both do crime for the fun but like, in different ways i guess? So there's that. I also would love to see Leon losing it a little because a girl is following him around seeing him as his senpai lol.

You can hit me up at discord so we can get into details, i'm looking forward to this<3

Watcha' gonna do when they come for you?

Omg i can see the storm coming, it's approaching us. And it's going to bring disaster!
Lol honestly i would love to see these two interact, like, yes. They would clash, a lot! But it's probably going to be part of the dynamic of their relationship i guess? and it could be hilarious tbh. Leon's just too extra sometimes, while i can see that Levi likes to be more serious? Like he really goes hard. They're like two different types of chaos, but chaos nonetheless.

The meeting in detention thing seems good to me, if you can hmu at discord so we get into detailsss~
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll