MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

I DON'T DANCE, nick plots
nick.Offline467 POSTS
for you, i'm the perfect target
male
ascended
darumas
heartbreaker
Retired Admin

Hey this is austin love who is a recovering video game addict and avid gardener. As a former online streamer Austin has been banned from video games and most electronics during his little rehab session and as a result he's become an awkward, easily confused sophmore without the confidence of the computer screen to boost him up. His parents own a local Gelato shop and Austin works there in his spare time scooping desserts.

In terms of FRIENDS Austin wants very badly to make friends with others but without being able to speak through a microphone and video camera has made him forget how to befriend his fellow students. He spends his time lingering around school after hours but usually goes home to be with his really fat cat Garfield. But please come and befriend Austin, he will forever be happy and love you forever!

For ROMANCE Austin wasn't that good talking to girls when he was a streamer so things are even worse now. He's pretty easily persuaded and latches onto anyone who will pay him any attention. Austin secretly loves being abused by sassy or extra characters so please abuse him.

Regarding ENEMIES, Austin doesn't have any. Well he could but he doesn't want to make any and he actively avoids content.

So this is justin kim and he looks nothing like the picture to the right because that's moreso his fantasy than real life. A tennis player with great hair gel, Justin is confident and has no problem strolling into the room and feeling all eyes are on him. Despite this he thinks fringes are funny and loves to show off his car.

In terms of FRIENDS Justin love to stick with his fellow jocks and will rarely venture out except to fringes and elites. However, Justin is notorious for befriending people because he needs to, not because he wants to and has a soft spot for pretty girls who are impressed with his parent's wealth. Justin doesn't have a problem with shy or loner people but he hates nerds.

For ROMANCE Justin loves to flirt and has no shame in dropping pick up lines and offering rides to people he meets randomly. However Justin thinks serious romances are too far into the future for him and he wears his flings on his heart with pride rather than love.

Regarding ENEMIES, Justin hates nerds. He thinks they're annoying, stupid and too smart at Math and Physics which Justin hates. So nerds are totally welcome to come face off with him in the hallways and such. Justin isn't a bully to say, but he'll be more than just mildly annoyed if he's stopped by a know it all.

bearOffline91 POSTS
If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
sixteen
MALE
junior
bicurious
know-it-all
Nerd
i think its time for keegan to finally meet austin! good thing austin fixed his gaming habit so that keegan can talk to him, since keegan is the nerd that likes school and not the nerd that likes video games.
nickOffline40 POSTS
I don't care if it's all a lie, I'm with you for the night
male
senior
bisexual
heir
Jock
Thanks for the moral support fam
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll