MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

all i know, love will save the day, 〘 saki's squad 〙
sakiOffline0 POSTS
heaven forbid someone whisper, "he's part of some scheme." your enemy whispers, so you have to scream.
old enough to party
female
1998. mya's "take me there" debuts. i live.
heterosexual
potato connoisseur
OOC Account
➺ hey there hi there ho there. it ya gorl saki and i am here to messily write this thang. sit back relax n enjoy the shit show.

➺ it was about damned time i set one of these thingies up, so here i am. feel free to peek through my tragic children and toss plenty of things my way.

➺ generally, i am open to a lot so like. lemme know. i don't find much particularly triggering except like... blood and gore and stuff like that. so as long as u weren't thinkin' we were gonna get into graphic gang fights or anything, we good.

➺ aside from that, i rly like sappy romance and dumb kids. so if u like that too and are finna cry over a lil somethin somethin, lemme know.

➺ anyway. this plotter is shit so there ain't much to add i don't think.

➺ hit me back. just to chat. truly yours. your biggest fan, this is stan.

ELDERLY

ACTUAL POTATE

SLACKER

LONER

RAVENCLAW
➺ preferring to go by finn, this kiddo is a wee little freshman who is in desperate need of affection.

➺ originally from a fairly abusive household, he is now an orphan who resides with his aunt. he's been in peachtree for a while, but like getting to know ppl is v hard™. 0/10 would not recommend. also, he is very scared of large males so like. what is he gonna do? who knows. not us.

➺ in order to branch out more, he joined the cooking club as well as the astronomy club so like. if ur a member... lets get connected. for free. with education connection.

➺ not v likely to have many enemies? like, he is a loner and keeps to himself. pls do not bully him. he will cry and not come to school for forever. just. dnt be mean. i will kick ur shins thx.

➺ anyway. basically, pls give him friends and patient ppl? he has been thru a lot. feel free to browse his app if u so desire. it can b found here. i promise u he is a good kid.

➺ also his song for the moment is new radical's you get what you give. make of that what u will.

FOURTEEN

UNCERTAIN

FRESHMAN

LONER

HUFFLEPUFF

tai, a senior also with a lot of baggage. i would apologize for making my kids so sad but like. i don't wanna so i'm not gonna. u can't make me. anyway.

➺ her mama passed when she was young, so it is just her and her daddy and her therapist that she is in contact w fairly frequently. seeks out moms everywhere so like. be wary. we got a stage 9 clinger right here.

➺ musically inclined. plays many instruments, fav being piano. falls in w the creative kiddos and is also part of the music club, as you would imagine.

➺ makes a lot of lyrical references and tends to be on the dramatic side with ppl she is comfortable with. if you are just meeting her, she is v quiet but like. give it time. she is a fun one. just needs to know where u stand.

➺ also prolly won't have many enemies so like. fight me if u tryna have beef. we can meet behind a chilis. i will b the one in full body glitter and high heels.

➺ her app is here for ur browsing pleasure. so yes. hit me up. lets make magic.

➺ current song of the moment for her: simon & garfunkel's mrs. robinson. here's to u.

EIGHTEEN

PANSEXUAL

SENIOR

CREATIVE

RAVENCLAW
i'm sorry. i'm so sorry. you can spend the rest of your life with me, but i can't spend the rest of mine with you. i have to live on. alone. that's the curse of the time lords. what? what?! what?! sweet, maybe... passionate, i suppose... but don't ever mistake that for nice. i'm dr. james mccrimmon from the township of balamory. there was a war. a time war. the last great time war. my people fought a race called the daleks, for the sake of all creation. and they lost. we lost. everyone lost. they're all gone now. my family. my friends. even that sky.

you need to get yourself a better dictionary. when you do, look up 'genocide'. you'll find a little picture of me there, and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'. please, when torchwood comes to write my complete history, don't tell people i travelled through time and space with her mother! i'm the doctor, i can save the world with a kettle and some string! and look! i'm wearing a vegetable! people assume that time is a strict progression of cause-and-effect... but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff.

TRAIT

TRAIT

TRAIT

TRAIT

TRAIT
i'm sorry. i'm so sorry. you can spend the rest of your life with me, but i can't spend the rest of mine with you. i have to live on. alone. that's the curse of the time lords. what? what?! what?! sweet, maybe... passionate, i suppose... but don't ever mistake that for nice. i'm dr. james mccrimmon from the township of balamory. there was a war. a time war. the last great time war. my people fought a race called the daleks, for the sake of all creation. and they lost. we lost. everyone lost. they're all gone now. my family. my friends. even that sky.

you need to get yourself a better dictionary. when you do, look up 'genocide'. you'll find a little picture of me there, and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'. please, when torchwood comes to write my complete history, don't tell people i travelled through time and space with her mother! i'm the doctor, i can save the world with a kettle and some string! and look! i'm wearing a vegetable! people assume that time is a strict progression of cause-and-effect... but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff.

TRAIT

TRAIT

TRAIT

TRAIT

TRAIT
female
senior
heterosexual
teacher's assistant
Loner
saki

i would have left that gif in for posterity but i have to be serious in this moment and pretend that isn't my reaction all the time. aaaaand we're good.

thais laurent & olivia ross / we established these two as besties, as discussed far too many times over the phone. i don't think we talked about how they met, but given the fact that they're both creative and enjoy roughly the same things, such as using an arsenal of song lyrics for just about everything, i think we agreed that they're just best friends now. are both of them fearfully outgoing? no. can they both relate to a tragic™event in their lives? 100%. is there a conversation that goes by where they aren't flinging references from songs new & old at one another? absolutely not. other than that, i think olivia would look up to thais (figuratively at least because she's a tol and sister is a smol) in a lot of ways, mostly how outwardly strong she seems, something that she believes is reflective of the inside. on a number of occasions i feel like they'd open up to each other a lot, solidifying their friendship even more because of it.

currently we have the text thread happening with them, but we should absolutely put them in a normal thread and see where the wind takes us. maybe thais is helping olivia with the upcoming wedding of her "father" or thais needs her help practicing her music? OR she can pay visit to the ross studio & help out bc they so desperately need it. whatever you want, we can do lol we also need to parent trap their parents bc uhm hello, they need to realize their love for one another and give these two sad girls some happy news FOR ONCE.

thais laurent & lisbet / say hello to the resident mom on campus. lisbet would absolutely recognize that need for a motherly figure in thais' life because that's her job. she sees the signs and she follows them. that being said, given her training and years of working at the school, she understands that it's not a healthy desire at this point. while she has not lost her own mother, there is the same disconnect where she isn't entirely sure she ever had one and the slow deterioration of wanting a motherly figure for the good reasons thais might have started with would be very apparent as she sees that in herself. it's going to be like staring through the looking glass for her. whether thais is ok with it or not, lis would try her best to reach out, to help her work through the things that she's going through. whether they establish a teacher/student friendship or a mentor/mentee friendship you are free to decide c:

finn morley & lisbet / same as with thais, so i won't go into full detail ogain, but lisbet handles a lot of the students with tougher, as well as newest, situations as she's been with the district for a crazy amount of years now, so without a doubt she'd have many, many interactions with finn considering he's the 'new kid'. with each of those, especially if she already has a file on him from his former school where she has a semi-clear picture of who he is, what's occurred, and what's been happening recently, she'd want to let him know that her door is open any time, all the time. he can hang out there, they can talk, he can ask for help with homework - literally anything and she's there for him whenever.

finn morley & amelie / also know for 📠 that these two are more than likely going to be friends. i say that loosely only because what loner is going to have a ton of people they confide in? not very many. regardless, amelie would still consider him closer than a lot of people in the simple fact that they can just relate to one another. they're sad, sad children. someone love them. BE THEIR FRIEND. honestly they're like onions who're like ogres and they have many layers. but we must turn them into parfaits because everyone loves parfaits. or at least lil' cakes.

throw you're ideas at me for these two kids. atm i feel like amelie might join the astronomy club once again. she was part of it once upon a time but has since taken herself out, along with a lot of other things over the years and mayhaps he convinces her to join? even if he doesn't ask, she could be convinced one way or another. she loved it, loved being apart of the club and it's only her growing denial that forced her out. these two just need people that can force them to help themselves. happiness is the second step, feeling is the first.

no matter how downtrodden mel feels, she would absolutely stand up for finn when it comes down to it. if anything, she could become that potential sister figure, someone to protect they way her brother's had. it'll be nice, really cute, and they don't have to be tell-all friends by any means. rather they can be those where they know when they need it, a conversation is always ONE CALL AWAY. THEY'LL BE THERE TO SAVE THE DAY.

i also absolutely feel that she can be his guide for when he finally starts at ridgeview, which could be one of their more formal interactions. she is the library assistant at the school, and in town, so they could have met in either of the two. maybe she's always waiving any late fees for him? she'll can, and will, allow him to stay even when the library is closed because he's nice, kind, and quiet. and again, he can be something of a little brother to her which would only make her want to protecc him even more.

shigeru okamoto & amelie / you already know what it is. THEY BELONG TOGETHERRRRRRRRRR. whomst she gonna lean on when times get rough? whomst gonna talk to her until the sun comes up? him, when she's 18 and not the threat that would send him to prison. for now, she can just admire him from afar whilst dealing with her soul crushing....crush LOL it started out with an /elbow grab/ how did it end up like this? it was only an /elbow grab/. that's all it's gonna need to start out with. less their proximity, though that will have her heart racing, but moreso his kindness when she feels like the world is her worst enemy is gonna have this girl head-over-heels for mr. okamoto. she ready to be the mrs.

their dynamic will be messy™2dm, but it'll be so worth. for the both of them. he's grappling with heartache, she's grappling with her denial that she's not happy and they slowly realize they've been leaning on each other all along? UGH PLS. we gotta make this hella cute, hella lovely, and full of happy endings please and thank you.

add / subtract / modify to your wishes though i'm sure we will still be talking about this as time goes on lol ilu enjoy these plots. i actually read through for typos, though i'm sure i still missed many LOLOLOLOL http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclpn3pQ1qzckow.gif

asterOffline2 POSTS
sixteen
demimale
sophomore
asexual
ice cream scooper
Loner
finn morley & yun!
they're both loners ( and in the astronomy club! ) so mb they can have plots that way? yun's a pretty quiet kid, so i don't think he'd do anything to really startle finn outside of like. occasionally showing up out of nowhere. i think it'd be neat if they could be like, lunch friends. they just sit with each other at lunch not saying anything or having occasional conversation about books or something. whatever, yk. but like, i think it'd be cute if they were like! friends who got really excited about stars and stuff! yun likes astrology and ish like that so! but also, yun's p stable usually but he's prone to having episodes occasionally but idk if like. that would scare finn off, mb? :C

thais laurent & shun!
they're in the same clique and shun doesn't speak much english but like i think it'd be neat if they could bond over music or something? shun's a creative in the sense she likes to bedazzle things and throw glitter everywhere, but she's got a healthy respect for musicians! idk if she might be too much bc she tends to be really loud and invasive sometimes but like also like. thais is kind of dramatic and it tickles me pink to think of like having the kind of quiet friend and the loud friend? but like, also shun might just b extra annoying to thais bc she might interrupt practices or smth by accident.

these are like, ultra rough ideas but lmk!
bearOffline23 POSTS
fourteen
male
freshman
heterosexual
spacecase
Fringe
finn morley & duck kelly

awww i really want these kiddos to be friends! quiet boys! duck would probably be a loner if he weren't so easily pushed around. duck isn't very good at talking about his feelings and probably can't help finn out with his lyfe probz except just being there and accepting who he is. he's a really nonjudgmental dude. and he probably feels really relaxed on finn, since he gets nervous around people who are too loud or move too quickly, LMAO. also they're both freshmen!
mangoOffline0 POSTS
"i'll cut u" - kimmy
deceased
female
i'm out
eh
progamer
OOC Account
HI BB OFC I'M HERE TO PLOT WITH YOU

finn morley and princess reyes-taylor.

So Finn is scared of large males but what about small females? You can betcha that Princess is gonna know so many people in her class and WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT FINN IS ONE OF THEM.

She's super lively and social so she'd totally try and get to know him and not really get that he doesn't like her unless he outright tells her that. SHE'S NOT IN ANY OF HIS CLUBS BUT IMAGINE. FRESHMEN ICEBREAKERS. THIS TOTALLY SUCKS BUT I LOV EHIM
sakiOffline0 POSTS
heaven forbid someone whisper, "he's part of some scheme." your enemy whispers, so you have to scream.
old enough to party
female
heterosexual
potato connoisseur
OOC Account
yerrrrr. i am finally getting around to this. gomen on the extreme delay life has been whoopin my booty. but anyway!

apple

binch i am still waiting for solid plotting u thottie.

yun-xu long and finn

okay, i rly like the concept of them being friends?? finn currently has like 0 and i think someone equally quiet is a great place to start! he isn't the type to really go out of his way to speak to others, but he will at least start off cordially since they're in the same club, and it can work up from there~ lunch friends esp is always good cos y'know cafeterias are kind of scary when u dont have anyone to sit with/know where you're gonna fit in. so yes. pls give me them just sippin on their choco milk having small talk. abt the episodes, idk how he'd react tbh? we could always play it by ear tho? he is p empathetic and would try to help however he could if it came to it? but he might be kinda shocked at the beginning. we can always see in time tho. he is a good boi and tries his best.

shun kasai and thais

so u know they say music is something that can connect ppl, and i am sure we can work it out between these two somehow. thais is quiet, but once you get to know her, she really opens up. so like, loud and invasive prolly won't bother her much? if anything, it'd probably be welcomed cos like. she's still trying to get back into that sense of being normal, and it helps distract her from herself. she still has those times where she's probably way too obsessive over tiny little things, so it'd be good to have shun crash in on occasion! even if she seems a little bothered over it at first. bedazzling and glitter is always fun too so like. sign her up for the joy ride. i like to imagine some of her closest friends will end up being those in the same clique as her so like. as long as ur not bothered by this walking ball of pop references and song lyrics, they should be all good!

duck kelly and finn

yes south park bois reunited for fun times! but yes. two quiet boys just existing. this would work well enough for finn tbh. he is at a stage in his life where everything has finally slowed down and he can just be. they probably won't be like super exciting, but tbh you don't have to be to have a good relationship. i am all for them just chillin, watching the world pass them by. freshman year, the year of new friends. lets get these boys together for some nice peaceful times. also, finn can give him snacks he makes in the cooking club if he is into that kinda thing. yano, tru friends feed each other lol

princess reyes-taylor and finn

omg... finn is not gonna know what to do with her so cue a lot of awkwardness in the beginning. he is but a small shy boi, trying to make it through school lmao. it might be hard to get used to at the beginning, but im sure eventually she will grow on him? he can't just surround himself with other quiet ppl for his whole school life. he's gonna need someone out there to balance it all out. and im sure princess here would have no issue stepping in to fill that place lmao be delicate w him tho pls he will try his hardest to meet her not like halfway cos thats a lot but mebbe like... a quarter of the way. not as catchy as the black eyed peas intended but like its all he has.
jawnOffline0 POSTS
male
señor
cap'n-america-sexual
professional herp
OOC Account
thais laurent &
frankie
ok fellow music club member. wanna be frankie's musical bff? like frankie is such a flamboyant body, he always likes to put a show everywhere he goes like the world is one big musical. and so, he needs a musically adept bff to pull off his musical delusions, that being thais. also, i see how thais always looks for a motherly figure, which frankie always is, being a self-proclaimed fairy god momma.

how about they try to busk somewhere in the city but some mean old dipshits drive them away because it's their territory and they think they can just bully the younger teens? and they somehow try to outshine them or idk maybe prank them or exact revenge. just throwing an idea out there.

or maybe in the middle of summer, frankie who never runs out of gigs, persuades thais to be a summer camp counselor or assistant, idk how u call them. but people who supervise kids camp activities. and they somehow bring their music into camp. frankie does not rly intend to 'work' as the job description asks for, but rather use the job as a way to get into the nicer less crowded places in the californian forest so they can shoot a good music video.

how's that?

[x] sandro maeda
[x] morgan keli'i
[x] glenda coco-lee
[x] max locklear
[x] frankie lennox lorato
sakiOffline0 POSTS
old enough to party
female
heterosexual
potato connoisseur
OOC Account
frankie lennox lorato and thais

hey there hi there ho there. musical buddies are always loved, and i'm sure the more people who get her song lyrics prepped for many occasions, the better! once she is comfty comfty with him, it will all fall into place, i am sure. she's not quite so out there with everyone else. but with him, at least, she could get to that point and they can have a good time!

on the topic of the mother thing, i'm not too sure that would work? not cos a fairy god mother thing is bad, but her clinging to adult mother-figures is actually... a really bad coping mechanism for her? like, it's intended to be a v negative trait for her. shes seeking it out bc of her loss, and she's like... projecting her desires onto people who show her even a bit of motherly kindness. they can certainly have a sibling-like relationship, but the mother thing in particular is gonna be one of those topics that's just really hard to work through. if ever she even does work through it.

i am interested in the counselor plot tho? mostly cos thais loves kids and is already a babysitter during some of her free time. so she'd be all over a camp. will they get the music video shot? who knows. will she go all out w various instruments she packs instead of, yano, other essentials? yes. totally. just "yes children this is the triangle, don't let ppl tell you it is a bad instrument. trust me. it also makes for a good weapon if ever you need it." messiness can and will ensue with that plot, and i am here for it.
bearOffline23 POSTS
fourteen
male
freshman
heterosexual
spacecase
Fringe
finn morley & duck kelly

YES YES YES that’s so cute. duck would very much appreciate being chillfriends and eating food ofc. maybe for the summer they can… go on a hike/picnic?? or something?? as in they try to hike but just end up sitting around somewhere peaceful, away from the city. eating snacks that finn baked? and duck would pull out his video camera and just like, point it at a tree for six hours or something lmfao.

because there's nothing more peaceful than picnics in the woods, LOL.
jawnOffline0 POSTS
male
señor
cap'n-america-sexual
professional herp
OOC Account
thais laurent &
frankie
you wrote
hey there hi there ho there. musical buddies are always loved, and i'm sure the more people who get her song lyrics prepped for many occasions, the better! once she is comfty comfty with him, it will all fall into place, i am sure. she's not quite so out there with everyone else. but with him, at least, she could get to that point and they can have a good time!

on the topic of the mother thing, i'm not too sure that would work? not cos a fairy god mother thing is bad, but her clinging to adult mother-figures is actually... a really bad coping mechanism for her? like, it's intended to be a v negative trait for her. shes seeking it out bc of her loss, and she's like... projecting her desires onto people who show her even a bit of motherly kindness. they can certainly have a sibling-like relationship, but the mother thing in particular is gonna be one of those topics that's just really hard to work through. if ever she even does work through it.

i am interested in the counselor plot tho? mostly cos thais loves kids and is already a babysitter during some of her free time. so she'd be all over a camp. will they get the music video shot? who knows. will she go all out w various instruments she packs instead of, yano, other essentials? yes. totally. just "yes children this is the triangle, don't let ppl tell you it is a bad instrument. trust me. it also makes for a good weapon if ever you need it." messiness can and will ensue with that plot, and i am here for it.

so u up for that camp counselor thingy? should we built the thread now? :)

[x] sandro maeda
[x] morgan keli'i
[x] glenda coco-lee
[x] max locklear
[x] frankie lennox lorato
mochiOffline0 POSTS
this one's for the torn down, the experts at the fall: come on friends, get up now, you're not alone at all.
fourteen
female
freshman
undecided
student
Nerd
finn morley and billie could be... actually, i don't know if they'd be friends, but billie would definitely be nice to him when she can! they're both quiet freshman who are scared of things, and i feel like they could get along... except they're both on the timid side so neither would really strike up a conversation? maybe, once school starts, they'd sit next to each other in class but never say anything. maybe they'll ride the bus together but never say anything. maybe they'll share the same lunch table but never say - you get the point. i like the idea of them maybe feeling comfortable around each other despite never having introduced themselves aha. idk, this is awful. pls plot with me, i love your precious son.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll