MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

blue skies forever, sugar's plots
sugarOffline0 POSTS
i will take what's mine, with fire and blood.
womenz
old as dirt
pfttt
resident trash queen
OOC Account
SOLEDAD DAHL
ELITE
UNSURE
TUTOR
FRIENDS
it's undeniable that she's going to have a shit ton of friends. that kind of just comes with the territory she has inherited being an elite. honestly, it's something that sole fully revels in and all of the attention makes the girl feel wanted. the day she loses the attention is the day everything feels meaningless to her. and that's not even the slightest bit of an exaggeration.

being her friend is honestly super easy? there are just a few things that everyone needs to know about her right off the bat: she talks a lot, often times she'll coerce people into things they didn't initially agree to, she can be bossy as ever, and she loves to do anything that catches her eye in the moment. once her friends come to accept that, anyone can benefit from being in her company.

oh, and because she want people to love her she absolutely spoils her friends.

ENEMIES
enemies are just as easy to come by as friends, especially when she demands that she commands so much attention. also doesn't help that soledad is the kind of person whose negative qualities can easily be brought out and amplified. she doesn't like being on anyone's bad side but it happens at times.

she gets plenty of backlash for the lifestyle that she leads. soledad flaunts her wealth carelessly, loves to indulge in unnecessary opulence, and is unable to sympathize with those who are not on the same status as herself. it's caused sole to butt heads with others countless times. she'll need to be grounded, eventually.

as overbearing and needy as soledad can be, she has found herself in plenty of arguments, holding way too many grudges, and huffing when things don't go her way.

LOVES
this is a very confusing aspect of her life. it's not that soledad doesn't get any love. she'll assure you that comes plentifully. she knows that she's attractive and has never shied away from flaunting or looks or using them to her advantage. sole also doesn't give a fuck if someone wants to use for her looks or wealth, so long as they offer her something in return. any type of relationship, whether it be an official one or nothing more than a one night stand comes easily to soledad.

all of that is the easy stuff.

the trickier thing is who exactly sole is attracted to and the turmoil that it creates within her. boys have always caught her eye, she knows exactly her type, and pursues them without a second thought. that's easy, a status quo that sole expects. she's not afraid of trying to experiment, but in her mind has told herself that it's only because she's curious. it's something that every teenage girl thinks about at least once, or at least that's what sole constantly swears to herself.

i'll be looking for some experimental girl crush for her eventually, just because i think the opportunity is way too precious to pass up!!

SHILOH CALLAWAY
LONER
BISEXUAL
BOUTIQUE CLERK
FRIENDS
what's the point of friends if you're a loner? shiloh is honestly asking the same question. she has accepted her role in ridgeview high, and possibly for the rest of her life. there is no place for her in the social hierarchy of high school and everything that comes with her position. one of those bits of criteria is that she pretty much roams the halls alone, rarely opening her mouth to speak to anyone.

friends are not something she welcomes into her life readily. shiloh is hesitant and cynical, choosing to resort on razor edged words and gloomy looks. but it's not impossible for her to have a few companions. it's a bumpy road to begin with, but shiloh is the sort who will always stand up for her friends and they can rely on her astute mind. be friending shiloh can be a bit of work, something that someone really needs to commit to if they're truly interested.

ENEMIES
shiloh walks away with a chip in her shoulder, resentment seeping deep into her soul. it's not because of anything that anyone has done. her demeanor is based upon how life has decided to treat her. she can only bottle it up for so long before she needs to release it. and lately, since the death of her parents, shiloh has no qualms with projecting her indignation onto honestly anyone.

her typical form of existence is to meld in with her surroundings, someone who is practically faceless. but the junior is always on edge, ready to take offense at the slightest comment or perceive a fleeting glance in a confrontational way. it's a way to release everything, with her fists raised or ire filled words directed towards someone. it isn't truly who shiloh is, but it's the only way she is able to cope lately.

LOVES
someone wants to try and see if they pursue someone who is the walking manifestation of doom and gloom? best of luck to them. shiloh doesn't see how she could ever imagine being interested in someone in a romantic sense. or that anyone would ever want to pursue her in the same sense. but there are times when she feels lonely, which is obvious because she is human.

shiloh is openly bisexual, doesn't care about gender as long as she likes someone's vibes. since her parents death, the junior has never been in a relationship or one that has lasted a significant amount of time. shiloh is okay with flings and hookups, as long as she knows that nothing palpable is going come out of it. she's still recovering from two of the most meaningful people in her life being torn away from her. there's no way she can have someone who matters to her enter her life, or at least that's what she's been telling herself.

BIJOU DURAND
DELINQUENT
PANSEXUAL
SURF SHOP ASSOCIATE
FRIENDS
bijou is the type of friend that once you've earned the title, there is no way she would ever let you down. she is unyieldingly loyal to a fault. bee will be betrayed by those who she kept in her company before she would turn her back on someone. that being said, it isn't the easy to find yourself considered one of her friends. especially if you aren't a hound or closely associated with the pack.

bee will never sugarcoat anything for those who matter to her. they mean the most to her and that means only the truth exists between them. you can also count on her to be the person that gets everyone worked up about her concerns and priorities. she loves to talk them into anything that interests her, never shying away from utilizing an air of persuasion. she'll sweet talk if she has too but bijou does it from harmless origins.

did i mention that she also is a hella flirt, something that her friends are totally privy to experiencing firsthand?

ENEMIES
bijou is no stranger to confrontation, physical and vocal disputes alike. she'll never tell you that she goes out looking for trouble, but more or less it always seems to cling to her. her frame of thought is to act first and then think later. it gets her into even more trouble tbh.

hound routes aside, she is someone who is forceful and vulgar. it's a demeanor plenty of people can't stand. her smugness doesn't really help either. mix in the allegiance she has to the hounds, she's been in more fights then anyone cares to count. physicality is an outlet bijou relies on, never hesitating to throw a fist or jump into an altercation when the situation arises.

come and rile this little jewel up, please!!!

LOVES
listen, bijou is a lot more touchy and physical than anyone anticipates. at least, that is what i would assume lol. her tendency to be provocative stems from her desire for physical closeness. it doesn't need to have much meaning behind it, as long as in the moment there is a surge of electricity that sparks. it can be gone in the morning but bijou sees no problem with that.

this little pinky is pansexual, something that she has known for all of her life. she is an ardent and animated lover but there aren't many relationships that have stuck for her. but that's something she can't really imagine? since beej is usually worried about the hounds and not much else. but please, she's open to all of the romantic encounters as long as no one cares that she is shamelessly a hound.

(ノ´ з `)ノ

FRIENDS
what's the point of friends if you're a loner? shiloh is honestly asking the same question. she has accepted her role in ridgeview high, and possibly for the rest of her life. there is no place for her in the social hierarchy of high school and everything that comes with her position. one of those bits of criteria is that she pretty much roams the halls alone, rarely opening her mouth to speak to anyone.

friends are not something she welcomes into her life readily. shiloh is hesitant and cynical, choosing to resort on razor edged words and gloomy looks. but it's not impossible for her to have a few companions. it's a bumpy road to begin with, but shiloh is the sort who will always stand up for her friends and they can rely on her astute mind. be friending shiloh can be a bit of work, something that someone really needs to commit to if they're truly interested.

ENEMIES
shiloh walks away with a chip in her shoulder, resentment seeping deep into her soul. it's not because of anything that anyone has done. her demeanor is based upon how life has decided to treat her. she can only bottle it up for so long before she needs to release it. and lately, since the death of her parents, shiloh has no qualms with projecting her indignation onto honestly anyone.

her typical form of existence is to meld in with her surroundings, someone who is practically faceless. but the junior is always on edge, ready to take offense at the slightest comment or perceive a fleeting glance in a confrontational way. it's a way to release everything, with her fists raised or ire filled words directed towards someone. it isn't truly who shiloh is, but it's the only way she is able to cope lately.

LOVES
someone wants to try and see if they pursue someone who is the walking manifestation of doom and gloom? best of luck to them. shiloh doesn't see how she could ever imagine being interested in someone in a romantic sense. or that anyone would ever want to pursue her in the same sense. but there are times when she feels lonely, which is obvious because she is human.

shiloh is openly bisexual, doesn't care about gender as long as she likes someone's vibes. since her parents death, the junior has never been in a relationship or one that has lasted a significant amount of time. shiloh is okay with flings and hookups, as long as she knows that nothing palpable is going come out of it. she's still recovering from two of the most meaningful people in her life being torn away from her. there's no way she can have someone who matters to her enter her life, or at least that's what she's been telling herself.

the big cheeseOffline0 POSTS
waifu
dead bird
OOC Account
@SUGAR

August + soledad
Enemies. Solidly. She’s new money and he’s not about that life. I kind of want him to take her flaunting her wealth the wrong way and just look down on her and her family. He’s got a big head about his fam since the name has had dozens of generations building up the family brand and working from nothing so new money acting high and mighty misses him off. He’s not a lout or explosive angry person, but he’s definitely patronizing and cold. Idk I think it’d be funny if august was just petty and found ways to kill her mood or make her blow up. He’d think it funny especially if she tries to act hella refined. Idk. He’s super petty tbh. Though I also think it’d be interesting if they leveled with each other too. Augustus is really driven and he’s good at logistics and wants to help run the family business. He has a ‘thing’ he’s good at and maybe he notices Soledad is trying to find her own ‘thing’ in her family and just eases up on her. Idk maybe he witnesses something at the local country club he shouldn’t have seen and tries to apologize for eavesdropping or w/e. IDK SOBS add/subtract

sugarOffline0 POSTS
womenz
old as dirt
pfttt
resident trash queen
OOC Account
@kimmy

august +soledad

omGG pls. soledad has been craving something like this in her life and she never even knew it. she would have as much of an issue with him as he does with her tbh. soledad would claim that there is no divide, that something as trivial as 'old money' and 'new money' doesn't exist. but that is such a bullshit lie. like august, she isn't the type to be super animated or expressive about her feelings towards him. but soledad does get super snappy when she feels like she is being cornered or attacked. sob please, she would try and keep her cool if prodded by him but august would totally be able to make her just melt into ire. lmao when all hope finally feels lost between the two of them, they finally see eye to eye. totally down for it because she would feel like he is just trying to make a joke out of her and would be super cautious about trying to humor him. we'd have to figure out what he saw but i think it would be comical and its def a thread i would luv to play out!!

the big cheeseOffline0 POSTS
waifu
dead bird
OOC Account
@SUGAR

august + soledad

YAASSS IM EXCITED!!! oh ok that makes this even cooler cause they're both like, super uppity kids that try to keep appearances and i'd love for them to try to out-fancy each other until the other cracks. August totally finds this amusing. Honestly I think her behavior might remind him of his little brother which is probably why he'd keep prodding because he'd assume there's a breaking point somewhere in there. But yeah I'm super excited for rival rich kids with something to prove. BUT YEAH!! I didn't have a specific thread so Idk if you wanted them to have a spat like at lunch or at the fair? Idk somewhere public so Augustus and Soledad both have something gain/lose if either of them loses a verbal fist fight. It could already be them disliking each toher. Lmao, August transferred into the school but ever since he showed up he could've been a pain in her butt and its so funny <3
hestiaOffline0 POSTS
Come with me, stay the night. You say the words but, boy, it don't feel right. What do you expect me to say?
female
university
heterosexual
student
OOC Account
TRISTAN LOCKHART & @SOLEDAD DAHL
Considering how often Soledad flaunts her money, Tristan has no idea why he actually hangs out with her since I doubt that he actually likes her as a person. He's never been all that fond of those who throw their money around since it's something that he tries to not do? Idk, really.

Let's be real, though. If it weren't for the fact that he was a model, Tristan would totally be a nerd bc some of his hobbies aren't exactly considered cool - not that he really cares all that much.
bearOffline105 POSTS
who's that knocking at your door? you got lots to answer for. who's that sleeping in your bed?
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
skateboarder
Delinquent
SOLEDAD DAHL & benny li

hey, if sole's just flashing all that $$$ stuff around, surely she wouldn't notice if a couple pieces went missing, right? maybe some pearl earrings that got loose, or cash in her wallet she forgot where she spent. or an apple watch she left in her locker somewhere that somehow still won't turn up.

good thing benny's here to... relieve her of all that heavy gold jewelry, right? haha, for real, i don't know how careful sole is with her stuff, but a rich, snobby elite girl seems like a perfect target for this petty thief's sticky fingers.
sugarOffline0 POSTS
womenz
old as dirt
pfttt
resident trash queen
OOC Account
kimmy

we need to thread assap pls!!!

tristan lockhart + soledad

yeah, she has no shame in flaunting her money but she likes to say that it's because she is dignified. not because she is a total brat!! but lbr that's what she totally is. lmao i don't think that soledad really likes tristan that much either but hey he's hella hawt and so she can overlook all of that. mb they are just friends for the appearances!! that's something soledad would totally be up for.

benny li + soledad

omGG no she can be so oblivious when it comes to things like that. so, i'm sure plenty of her valuables just kind of disappear when there are sticky fingers like benny hanging around her. and lemme tell you, she has plenty of valuables to spare. i'm sure after a while she would catch on but i don't know if she would ever be able to pin it all on benny. except if for one time she actually caught her in the act omg yisssss.
autoOffline89 POSTS
rule number one is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, ya gotta be the first to run.
male
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
Fringe
dean vegas & soledad dahl

uhM IRONICALLY DEAN AND BENNY ARE KINDA partners-in-crime so dean too would try to steal shit from sole. 'cept he'd also suck up to her/try to stroke her ego/give her more attention than she might ever want?? aka behave like a huge pet dog around her, just bc he wants to get all chummy w her. he acts dumb most of the time but strikes when people may least expect him to?? so that's a thing but i dun mind if sole sees thru him at some point if u want!!! ;v; also aside from tryna be her 'friend' and/or sneaking away her belongings so he can sell 'em online to anyone that's interested in her (?), dean's also gon have a field day w her name. like she's not even sole to him, she's 'dad.' so dad. pls talk smack at my moron of a child tbh.

kerina chevalier & shiloh calloway

I MEAN THEIR FCS ARE FRom the same series and they're both loners w an attitude? like c'mon. i'm not sure if they'd become actual friends per se bc they're both cynical af LOL. but ngl i'm super interested in some sort of interaction between them bc they're similar?? in a sense? as in i feel like they'd be able to understand one another if it ever comes down to it, so there's probs some sort of relation there. idk if shiloh's the type to physically fight someone but, kerina's quite violent and is likely to throw a punch/kick/etc. without warning. ;v; i mean ok i say that but idek how they might even begin to come across one another since they're not even in the same grade/class LOL. maybe they both have sessions w the same counsellor? if shiloh's ever told to talk to counsellors like kerina was anyway. and maybe the counsellor introduced them? iDK HONESTLY. or maybe they met outside the school. kerina's been fired from a few part-time jobs due to her temper so i wouldn't be surprised if she was shiloh's coworker at the boutique at one point ahahaha-

spencer jones & shiloh calloway

OK SO. spencer is a bully. he picks on most people, esp nerds and loners, whenever there's a chance. he doesn't do it bc of anything in his own past or w/e; there's no tragic backstory to redeem his actions at all, bc he honest to god gets 'playfully aggressive' and pushes others around for his own jollies. 8') so that could be the case w shiloh as well i think?? idk what the reason could be, but even smthng simple like, bumping into him in the hallway is enough to catch his attention and make him tease (a loose interpretation of the word anyway) someone. they're also both juniors tho?? so?? they could v well just be taking a few of the same classes. spencer tends to be heckin' rowdy when surrounded by other jocks, and he talks back to teachers/acts out a loT SO, that might become annoying at some point. bc honestly which one of my characters doesn't say/do smthng dumb during classtime- /stares into the distance AND SRY THIS PLOT IS WEAK BUT. lmk ur thoughts and i'll try to add more!!!

lucille van buren & soledad dahl

ahahaha they're both elites and are on the debate team together so?? i think it's v likely for luci to feel some kinda jealousy towards sole just bc sole was born privileged while luci's parents just kinda won?? the lottery? LOL. bc of that, luci, as a v jealousy prone person to begin w, often feels some sort of inferiority towards some of the other elites? since she's a commoner-born and worked her way into the clique by sabotaging some random elite's rep during her sophomore year. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ if nothing else, luci'd def be super charming and nice to sole to her face but while probs talking shit about her behind her back. and/or write about sole in her diary that she has to keep tabs on people/vent out her frustrations/etc. so like, tl;dr maybe smthng of a frienemy relationship?? bc she likely gets passive-aggressive about sole's outfits sometimes as well, which sole could... ignore or react to? and yet if they ever have a 'common enemy' they could gang up on that person together sorta thing?? idk maN THIS CHARACTER IS SO NEW THAT IDK WHAT I'M DOING WHEN I PLOT W HER SRY s we a ts.
sugarOffline0 POSTS
womenz
old as dirt
pfttt
resident trash queen
OOC Account

dean vegas + soledad

well where one set of sticky fingers goes, it's only fair that another would follow!!! soledad would absolutely be willing to overlook it, if he gave any kind of inkling of the kind of person he was, as long as he were pumping her full of compliments and laying on the attention suuuuuper thick. plssss let him be her precious doggo who she totes around on a blinged out leash. she'll totally buy it all too and that will leave soledad nice and vulnerable. ahhhHHHHH i would scream if one day sole just saw someone walking around school who was carrying around one of her possessions. she's going to snap at him if he keeps calling her dad she CANNOT stand that. yis, i need this kind of relationship in my life.

lucille + soledad

it's undeniable that they know each other. soledad honestly basks in people giving her attention, regardless of what kind of attention that is. to her, as long as her name is being thrown around then it's enough to keep her pleased. she's new money, so she wouldn't have anything against luci and how her parents came into their wealth??? but like, i don't think she would have batted an eyelash at luci before though but like no hard feelings lmao. ahahah their feelings towards each other are seriously going to be the same. aYYY sole would have a freakout if she ever said anything about her outfits holy shit. like they are her pride and joy. http://misfitsrp.jcink.net/index.php?act=S...E=getactivethey are totally frenemies.

kerina + shiloh

it ONLY MAKES SENSE that they both somehow know each other. i mean, it's practically written in the stars. like i think i said in shiloh's plotter, it's like not unheard of that she has friends but it's a serious commitment if someone actually wants to call themselves shi's friend lmao. gotta put in the wERK. oh shit yes, shiloh will absolutely resort to violence if someone provokes her. but like she won't go around throwing fists just for the hell of it. uHHH wait that is something that could end up connecting them. she's been in out and out of mandatory counseling for the last year since the death of her parents. shiloh would be gloomy asf and honestly fuming inside, and that can be kerina's first impression of her lmao.

spencer + shiloh

yepppp SOUNDS about right tbh. she's been in the loner category since coming to ridgeview so she would be prime prey for spencer. shiloh doesn't find any kind of bullying or joking around amusing, it has such an opposite affect on her tbh. like an adverse affect. shiloh's developed a complex since coming to ridgeview and walks around the hall on edge tbh because she hates the atmosphere. they would have such bad blood between the two of them if spencer ever chose to try and make a target out of shiloh. liKKKKE she has no problem with getting into an altercation with him. she needs another reason to hate ridgeview pls.

bearOffline105 POSTS
who's that knocking at your door? you got lots to answer for. who's that sleeping in your bed?
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
skateboarder
Delinquent
dean vegas & SOLEDAD DAHL & benny li

LMAOO that’s perfect ahahah. ok so maybe benny and dean targeted sole like, entirely individually, and they don’t know that they’ve both been kinda stealing shit from her for a while now. until one day benny’s trying to pickpocket her and dean shows up and starts doing his weird chummy act and they’re both like WTF ARE U DOING. only entirely thru angry glances and secretive hand signals lmao.

benny’s mad that dean brings sole’s attention to her (because I’d imagine she prob just ignored/didn’t notice benny before this lmao) and dean knows that his act definitely isn’t fooling benny. and sole’s just like ok this is weird now I have two random people following me around. I imagine sole isn’t, like, that dense, so this is probably where they get caught eventually?? LMAO
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻Offline0 POSTS
you are tired, you are hurt, a moth ate through your favorite shirt
female
o(〃^▽^〃)o
☆(*^o^)乂(^-^*)☆
herding cats
OOC Account
SUGAR

shiloh & kimiko
OKAY SO - shiloh reminds me a little bit of Kimiko in high school after her father passed. She kind of just shut herself off to friends and just... trying in anything. She was just this mess of a child who barely got through her classes and sat alone at lunch.

I doubt that teachers are going to be immune from hearing the whispers among students and she'll surely pick up on what she hears about Shiloh. If Kimiko is her teacher, she's probably going to fall back on what she knows and start mandating she come during lunch or after school for mandatory tutoring, and insisting that the girl not only pass her class but get an A. And when she finally gets her grade up in science, Ms. Mori will turn to helping her in her other classes.

She won't be upfront about trying to support her because she knows the pain of loss at that age, but nonetheless, it will definitely be her motivation to help. After all, a teacher is the reason Kimiko found a direction and purpose.

Let me know what you think!
sugarOffline0 POSTS
womenz
old as dirt
pfttt
resident trash queen
OOC Account
calyta

kimiko + shiloh

hEYO. jesus, it sounds like kimiko went through a similar situation as shiloh, which isn't something that many people ever experience. shi is exactly the same way, she's somehow making it through each day but she has no clue how. it's amazing that she even passed last year tbh.

oh, i'm absolutely sure. kids talk loud and incessantly, and a lot of rumors definitely circulated around the school when she first transferred to ridgeview. shiloh would never expect any of the teachers to take her home life and problems into consideration, let alone act on how the responded to her situation. undoubtedly, she would roll her eyes at kimi's orders but wouldn't want to find herself in any more trouble. her sister would never let her hear the end of it tbh. it would be a stiff arrangement and shiloh would be completely begrudging but it's something that she would go along with.

eventually, i think that she would find kimi's presence preferable but it take so much time. and it's never something that shiloh would admit. but she'd be thankful for all of her effort and dedication since no one else seems to give a damn about her.
appleOffline8 POSTS
"run, run, lost boy," they say to me, "away from all reality."
i was alive for the boy is mine
female
of the virgo
heterosexual
co-captain of nugget night
Administrator
SUGAR

yes'm hi hey helloooo!!!!

just dropping in to say that ya gorl is here and she is ready to MINGLE. let's do the thing. we're doing the thing. they're doing the thang.
butterOffline89 POSTS
misses boombasic, hit that bass
female
senior
hetero
hair stylist
Fringe
SOLEDAD DAHL & angel

Hey! I'm pretty sure that we could have a fakeship with these two. Angel is an alpha personality, definitely, and wouldn't like someone trying to steal her spotlight. However since she keeps up a "nice girl" appearance, I could imagine she would try and work her way into Soledad's group in some form or fashion. OR we could go complete hateship and have Angel attempt to beat the crap out of her - but I don't think Soledad would let that fly? Lol I'm down for whatever!

SHILOH CALLOWAY & trinity

Tits has always been one to drag people out of their personal bubbles. She might get a little too invasive some times. So I was thinking that either Tits has tried to befriend her one too many times to the point that maybe Shiloh doesn't like her at all, or puts up with it so Tits thinks they're friends? Idk dude, help me flesh out my thoughts XD
autoOffline89 POSTS
rule number one is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, ya gotta be the first to run.
male
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
Fringe
dean vegas & soledad dahl

i dun think dean's v sneaky but he also goes back and forth a lot LOL so it's like, is he for real? is he not? he's basically the type to ask dumb questions and/or use sarcasm at the worst time possible, only to turn around and make fun of u if u call him out for it. 8') IDK IF THAT MAKES SENSE BUT. YA LOL. regardless tho he's def willing to follow sole around just to steal a bone or two. lowkey want them in a thread where dean's riding on that wave of sucking up to her successfully and sole's maybe in a good mood bc of it, but only to then see a random person walking by w one of her missing purses or smthng. pls forgive him dad. happy father's day.

also pls, to add on to what bear said: what if there's this whole shit where either dean or benny li has been eyeing smthng of sole's, and on the day that one of 'em finally decides to strike and take The Thing, it turns out that said 'thing' has already been stolen? by the other person? and then the same course of events happen to the opposition (?) the next time and it's just been this game of cat and mouse, and tryna figure out who tf this mysterious other thief is?? and then they meet each other at last and everything suddenly makes sense. and then the whole angry glances and secret hand signals ensue loL IDK.

kerina chevalier & shiloh calloway

god i just want them to be forced into a get along shirt, but only to continue fighting?? or smthng? LOL may or may not include kerina losing it three seconds in tho, bc physical contact is heckin' no bueno, and she would rather rip that shirt apart than having to practically press up next to someone. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ & i think the idea of them meeting thru the counsellor is maybe the best then!! like what if they get into an argument/fight while waiting for their respective sessions w the counsellor? could be that the counsellor accidentally double-booked, or that one of them arrived earlier and is waiting around bc... fck going to class tbh. i mean, kerina is def that person who would skip a period just for the fact that a classmate pisses her off?? so if it's not likely for shiloh to do smthng along the line, u know, kerina'd be able to take up that role bahahaha.

spencer jones & shiloh calloway

ya!! spencer is the typical remorseless bully who will rarely think that he's at fault, and picks on anyone and everyone regardless of whether he's alone or among his friends. it's just that he's probs worse when his friends are around, bc they're also his enablers. i dun think he'd rly make her a 'target' per se, unless there's a reason for it, but if it's a one time thing by chance then it might be likely!! like, being in the same class and assigned as group project/research partners? cliche i know LOL. or it could be smthng like, spencer and his friends being too rowdy nearby and shiloh casting them a quick glance?? that spencer catches? so he decides to pick on her for it?? idK BUT, i def want them to interact too bc tension in threads is 100% my shit weeps.

lucille van buren & soledad dahl

yayaya it totally makes sense that sole wouldn't have 'noticed' luci back when she wasn't rich/an elite, which is probs half the reason why luci's likely resentful towards her?? and therefore wouldn't pass up the chance of getting sole kicked out of the clique, if she ever happens upon said chance? but otherwise yA. tl;dr again it's just gon be a lot of compliments/xoxos when interacting w sole directly, and rolling her eyes the moment sole's attention is elsewhere. 8')

a'ight thAT'S IT FINALLY AHAHA. lmk which one ur more interested in and we can start?? w that plot/thread if ur up for it ahhhh!!!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll