MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

JUN
SOFT REOPENING! all old members & invited members can start making characters! for what's new, read the announcement here!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
SCHOOL'S OUT - BUT CLIQUE RIVALRIES ARE STILL IN!

Add Reply
New Poll

HEART ATTACK ★, BEAR'S PLOTTER
bearOffline554 POSTS
i miss missing you now and then
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
keegan
moon
17 male senior "bicurious" nerd know-it-all arrogant knowledgeable
that pretentious jerk in your poli-sci class who thinks he has the right to loudly talk over anyone and everyone and thinks people like him more than they do. not surprisingly, on the debate team, but also plays football and lacrosse.

while he is very responsible and studious, he's very bossy and always has criticism for everyone, while being unable to really take any. tends to befriend either passive nerds who let him push them around, or similarly pompous, privileged rich kids. he's also a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to his political opinions.

identifies as bicurious, but would be secretly extremely disgusted if a guy expressed interest in him. but likes flattery from anyone otherwise.

summer
flowers
34 male faculty pansexual art teacher sculpture/3d art off-beat genuine
art teacher with weird ideas about science and religion, but that doesn't make him any less friendly with the students and other faculty.

not the best teacher, even if he is an accomplished sculptor and 3d artist. kind of a harsh grader, but unintentionally, and will change grades easily on request.

used to be an athlete, and coaches xc and track year round. he also used to be fairly open with his sexuality, but he's less of a playboy now. not interested in students.

also sells weed on the side, but not to students. will smoke with them, tho, if you bring your own.

benny
li
15 female sophomore heterosexual delinquent skater wild-spirited
good-for-nothin hooligan who spends most of her time loitering around the skate park or the neighborhood with the rest of the breakfast club, her childhood gang of friends.

moved around a lot as a kid, and still craves the taste of adventure. now mostly in the form of petty crime.

a loyal friend, if you can stand her inability to tell the truth about the useless details of her life. also has rather sticky-fingers for little things she doesn't need. always up to have a good time and cause some chaos.

still trying to figure things out, but hey, she's young! throw anything at me.

alice
moreau
15 female sophomore homosexual creative outgoing persistent theatre geek
upbeat, friendly girl prone to theatrical outbursts and likes to see the world as one big play.

unsurprisingly, part of the drama club and writes for the school newspaper. surprisingly determined and won't take no for an answer when she smells a hot story.

likes to get to know interesting people. they're usually the main characters, after all. persistent to the point of clingy and obnoxious when making friends.

also likes cute girls. cute girls who are also into cute girls, hit her up.

duck
kelly
14 male freshman heterosexual fringe spacey sweet animal lover film buff
scruffy, spacey country boy who likes animals and hates class. family runs a pet - exotic and regular - breeding business, so he always smells like dogs.

has a twin sister and owns three turtles. that's like, four friends, which is enough for him, so he's not really looking for any new ones. but for some reason other people find him funny - or maybe just easy to pick on.

also a really big fan of all movies, especially recent ones. works at a movie theatre downtown and daydreams about writing film scripts in his spare time.

first
last
age gender year sexuality clique trait trait
wip
hestiaOffline0 POSTS
Come with me, stay the night. You say the words but, boy, it don't feel right. What do you expect me to say?
female
university
heterosexual
student
OOC Account
tristan lockhart & keegan moon

I like it, lol. Tristan was captain last year too so he's used to the salt.

In his head, though, he's probably like: "The guy who did n't even play last year has no right to complain." (And in his mind, he can think like that because he was at every game and practice despite his career as a model - which probably makes people more salty tbh.)
hestiaOffline0 POSTS
Come with me, stay the night. You say the words but, boy, it don't feel right. What do you expect me to say?
female
university
heterosexual
student
OOC Account
tristan lockhart & keegan moon

OH! I know what you're referring to. The missed year of school was during grade school - that's why he's a year behind (also because I did math wrong when I first created him). It's not a retcon - more clarification about why he's just going into his senior year when everyone else his age would've already graduated. Sorry if that's confusing.
appleOffline8 POSTS
"run, run, lost boy," they say to me, "away from all reality."
old enuf
female
all the years
heterosexual
i am a clown
Administrator
& hunter
more bro friends! tbh i feel like keegan & hunter had the least interaction and they should have more bc idk they do! LMAO. bear, i am not good w words.
& olivia
10/10 summer being an accomplished sculptor has olivia in awe. even if he's not the most teachiest teacher, she would hope he isn't pressed to find her looking up to him as a sort of mentor. TEACH HER THE WAYS. she smokes occasionally (dnt tell her mom) when she's stressed so talks can be had when they're nice & high as a kite.

flossOffline0 POSTS
but still we laugh, we cry; we fall, we get high; just like we were kids, just like we were kids again
🌼
🌻
ooc
nah
plaque fighter
OOC Account
@bear we back we back we baaaack. just kinda plopping down existing plots for now ahaha http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclv3bxe1qzckow.gif

cecily & keegan | seems these two are balancing precariously on the "conversational acquaintance" tightrope, in that they can talk civilly about school but probably butt heads over everything else. lots of praying for patience in cecily's future methinks, tho with keegan being a year up now their dynamic maybe changes a little bit?

taliesin & keegan | haha perish, keegan moon. no but seriously if new year's still happened then... taliesin probably keeps an amused berth while keegan resorts to catholicism and also denial to cope.
butterOffline85 POSTS
misses boombasic, hit that bass
female
senior
hetero
local retail associate
Fringe
@keegan moon & angel

So I plan on bringing her back, do we want to just continue where we left off? Angel with the boytoy thing lmao.
bearOffline554 POSTS
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
hunter carter & keegan

YES PLS WE DEF NEED MORE INTERACTION FOR THESE BOYS. tbh hunter prob scares keegan a lil bit because he’s quiet but so <i>alpha male</i> if that makes sense LOL. so while keegan prob has no trouble talking back to spencer or teagan, hunter’s like the only one who can get him to shut up asap with just one word.

also he probably wants all of the girls that hunter gets. its not fair. he’s not even <i>that</i> sexy. keegan’s, like, part asian too!!!!

olivia ross & summer flowers

OH THIS IS SO CUTE. if this was a lifetime movie summer and olivia’s mom would fall in love and they would open a lil ceramics sculpting studio and he would adopt olivia but because this is misfits and adults don’t exist he’s just gonna smoke weed with olivia instead. but it’s ok because the high makes u better at sculpting, he’s gonna show her.

LMFAO. but for real olivia can come hang out with summer in the art room anytime, baked or not, and they can ~make art~!!!!

floss yee!! thank you for the refresher!! I’m gonna hit up your plotter soon for new plots so stay tuned http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclpn3pQ1qzckow.gif

like i think I mentioned briefly in the cbox, but I’d love it if we kept all of events of last year’s threads as canon, but maybe cecily & tally were a year younger all along. relationships are probably the same except keegan can’t look taliesin in the eye (even tho his tinder still says he’s bi).

this makes it very hard for the debate team to get funding from student council. keegan just tries to communicate solely through email and denies the problem. tally is probably relieved. LMAO

angel marcuthe & keegan

yes lmao! I think it’d be fun if this plot kinda ties in with his weird romp with taliesin schermitore in that keegan is now so desperate to reaffirm his sexuality that he’s like, extra into angel, and tries to bring her to student council meetings to show everyone else that he’s like, super into girls. using her while she uses him??

brown furOffline0 POSTS
nine lives
havana brown cat
none
meow
notchill pill
OOC Account

KEEGAN'S HAIR SHOULD BE DYED AND HE'D DO A COSPLAY OF HUNTER -
(I'm waiting for ainsley tyson shipping Hunter and Keegan frfr.)

duck kelly & Jasper

I love the idea of Duck sneaking behind Jasper when he's at a premiere movie. Jasper may grumble when he feels some ideas or plots are a bit obvious, so he may have a lot to say to a fellow movie nerd. Also things like "pls don't do that if you write a script". But at that same time, he may be 'pls keep that secret /cries', and he would totally text him to talk about the upcoming movies and the best hours to see various movies?? And the best moments to bring his dates /shot.

butterOffline85 POSTS
female
senior
hetero
local retail associate
Fringe
Sounds good to me! But awwww does Keegan have a crush? Because if Angel finds out she's being used...he might get hurt XD
mangoOffline0 POSTS
"i'll cut u" - kimmy
deceased
female
i'm out
eh
progamer
OOC Account

duck kelly and princess reyes-taylor.

oh my god. i love him. my adorkable baby http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcvxaBVe1qzckow.gif i would really love for them to be in the same classes like, more people princess knows hey. she definitely comes off as really strong and it would be really funny if she's intimidated him all these years but it's just princess being...princess. she'd probably take something he said that she thought was funny and blow it up with her friends as a joke but it seems dramatic/mean or something. not that she doesn't like him tho, he aight.

if he ever has a vineable moment though that princess thinks would be her VINE DEBUT you know she would be all over him tho.

@[keagen moon] and me
i love him. i will plot w him one day
bearOffline554 POSTS
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
YOU’RE GONNA HAVE TO WAIT A LONG TIME CUZ KEEGAN’S NOT BI ANYMORE, JUST CATHOLIC—

lmao anyway

Jasper St. John & duck kelly

HAHA omg that’s cute. we should do a text thread of them discussing a movie :’D maybe infinity war if you’ve seen it? or anything big really that we’ve both seen, doesn’t necessarily have to be super recent. I just think it’d be cute to see em nerd out lolol.

angel marcuthe & keegan moon

please hurt him. PLEASE LMAO. maybe we can do a thread of them having a “date” at the county fair? and maybe he’s too busy texting his friends and taking selfies of them together to show off his hot date that she gets mad lmao.

princess reyes-taylor & duck kelly

YEAH LMAO. u said it best it’s just princess being princess but duck is confused by people who move too quickly so she’d just be. kinda scary.

ok the next time I find a funny vine im gonna @ u and we can recreate it in thread format plz

also re: keegan hes the worst and has acne please ignore him
butterOffline85 POSTS
female
senior
hetero
local retail associate
Fringe
keegan moon & angel
now that i'm not stoned Yaaaah sounds good to me. I have to put her app up but once that's taken care of, i'll get to writing that post. Unless you want to *w*
bearOffline87 POSTS
If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
sixteen
MALE
junior
bicurious
know-it-all
Nerd
angel marcuthe

threw up a real quick starter for you here!
kimmyOffline100 POSTS
just a young gun with a short fuse, I was uptight, wanna let loose
fifteen
male
sophomore
bisexual
dojo assistant
Delinquent
alice moreau + willow

YESSSSSSSS OMGGGGG. While she doesn't call herself the gossip queen, she totally has her nose stuck in everyone's business and will cheerfully listen to others drop the hot goss and spill the the hot tea. God bless. She would TOTALLY be down to answering questions for Alice, unless she was specifically told not to mention this to anyone. But most of what she has is stories put together from all kinds of happenings occurring in the school. The unnamed informant. You gotta bribe her with starbucks every so often tho but its mainly a chill excuse to hang out at Starbucks together lmao. I LOVEI TTTT OMGG <3

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll