MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

THE APPLE BASKET ✰
appleOffline8 POSTS
"run, run, lost boy," they say to me, "away from all reality."
i was alive for the boy is mine
female
of the virgo
heterosexual
co-captain of nugget night
Administrator
meredith winifred keenan
jock seventeen heterosexual
senior sangle af application
prefers edie to meredith. unless she's in trouble. or you want to get punted.

currently in her senior year of high school but has yet to inform her parents that she won't be going to college right off the bat but is set to enter peachtree's police academy.

former varsity captain of the girls soccer team but has since passed on the opportunity of her final year to focus on other things. she's currently on the volleyball, swim, and soccer team as a regular teammate.

a clearly energetic type of person, finding almost every way possible to pass that onto others if she can. edie has only ever been the kind of being to want to introduce herself to others, no hesitation, no ulterior motives hiding within a personal agenda. by no means is she perfect, since there are also no clear boundaries to her "friendliness".

is currently single and is hoping to keep it that way for a while. heartbreak does not look good on her, and she's generally had enough of romance for a while. that isn't to say that she isn't open to exploring non-committal relationships however. the heart wants what it wants yano.

just give her all the friends, all the rivals, all the memories.

hunter isaac carter
civilian eighteen pansexual
senior ainsley vision application
um he's trash. not really but kind of LOL. him tragic trash.

knows he is undoubtedly a pos that needs to try a little bit harder in life, but the effort is rarely there. he's content with just attempting to make it through another four years of school .

hunter does just about everything he does well in memory of his parents. other than his uncle, he wants to make them as proud of him as he was of them. often time he does feel as if he's failing their memory, doing what he does - being the type of person that he is. while not regretful of the choice he's made in life, it's hard for him to not think about how upset they'd be with him.

beyond sarcastic. you couldn't say that he doesn't have a sense of humor, it's just usually riddled with some sly ass comments. stemming half from the fact that his uncle raised him, a natural smart-ass in his own right, to the fact that he was raised the rest of the way by his friends. he's not TERRIBLE, but he's terrible.

is currently enrolled in university, studying criminology. he enjoys it well enough, surprising himself with how well he's been catching on. by no means it he the smartest person in the world but he's truly enjoying the fact that it's been easier for him in college than in high school.

olivia gretchen ross
creative fourteen heterosexual freshman 2 shy application
dyes her hair FAR too often. it's usually a nice striking white but she's also partial to pale purple. she isn't the type to have a new hair color every week, as she finds that a vastly overrated concept, but expect her to have an array of hairstyles instead - gotta do something with all the hair piled on top of her head.

is very much aware that her father is wanting to get married to his girlfriend, hoping to include his only child in his plans. she is also very much aware that she truly wants nothing to do with him or his new life. her relationship with her father is strained at best, and she's not pressed to turn that around.

while pottery is her chosen craft, you might catch peeks of her within the music room, too tempted by the sound of a ukelele. if her mother was dedicated on her helping run their business, liv would be practicing non-stop. it helps that it was her grandmother who left her a family heirloom.

officially she is mixed. that's about as in detail as she'll get when anyone asks her the ever popular, "so, where are you from?". her mother is african-american and her father is polynesian if people truly need to know. she's quite close with both sides of her family (sans le papa ofc).

considering this is her first year in high school, liv hasn't had much of a chance to really branch out. her personality is a relatively calm one. she's as friendly as one can possibly be, though the sass is strong with this one. there aren't very many things she likes to talk about though. it's rare that she'll mention family if it isn't her mother. she's never been the kind to have a "best friend". whether she just isn't able to get that close to someone or if it's because the opportunity has never been there, it's hard to say.

jameson heathcliff reed
nerd sixteen tempe'sexual
sophomore application
he's parents are big nerds and this what all of their children have some fancy ass names. fun fact: he was pretty close to becoming a tennyson. they figured that might be a bit much and settled on jameson instead. at the moment, they are not in his life. instead they've decided to forget the idea of parenting yet again as the call of science reached their ears.

he's not, in the traditional sense, that type of nerd you might expect. he's pretty terrible at math, can really only play like 4 console games, but does enjoy dnd quite a bit. he's more that nerd that loves science, and what's it be a career, but simple just found his friends among the nerds. two of them he's known since they were babies, while the others he has met throughout his education. just like them, he's got a this weird balance between not quite a fringe, not quite a nerd.

there is exactly one girl in this young man's world. tempest is one of his oldest friends, a girl he met when they were just wee children. but like, in middle school, they met in middle school. in all honestly, they were not smitten at first sight. they were equal part obnoxious and it's a wonder they weren't arguing every single day - but wait, they were. eventually that turned into a some sort of friendship where they both felt pretty odd for a long time bc feelings??? that itself morphed into them declaring that hey, turns out this was a relationship after all.

he's is undoubtedly not a fan of his older brother. cassius, cas for short, is his actual least favorite person in the world. one part of james that he doesn't like to admit is that the eldest reed brother gets under his skin quite easily. from the way he is around his friends, to the fake smile he paints on for their grandparents at home, there isn't a moment where he's not wishing that cas would leave. thankfully he's a senior - the end is nearly here.

james is honestly so open to meeting people. he isn't the greatest at understanding how everyone feels, his emotional side a bit stunted, but he definitely tries his hardest to make up for that. it's unrealistic but he finds that if someone can tell him how to help, it's much easier for him. forgive this boy, he is not in tune w actual emotional states of other people. hell, he can't even tell you if he's angry, frustrated, or sad.

astrid saoirse pisano
fringe eighteen bisexual
senior flirty af application
think of her as the girl with a thousand nice things to say and barely anything bad. astrid isn't one to a) sabotage a friendship with anyone or b) sabotage her chances of finding her chance in the spotlight. her goals aren't selfishly driven, but she does find that the more positive of a person she is the better! it compliments her already cheerful disposition.

wholeheartedly believes that commitment is a scary concept. by no means does she think she'll never settled down, she just knows it has to be with the right person. it probably doesn't help that she flirts with everyone. male, female, gay, bi, straight. doesn't matter. she's a flirty gal which often creates pretty interesting situations.

is dedicated to her family. coming from both a large italian family and a large irish family, she's got a ton of relatives popping in and out of her house. originally from brooklyn, new york, the pisano crew (with a few devlin's here and there) located all of their roots to sunny peachtree, california when astrid was 12 years old. all those block parties you see around her neighborhood? that's just her family passing from door to door. out of all her family, her nonna has to be her favorite person in the world. aside from her older sister, astrid knows that the only one to understand who she is at her core is her grandmother. her newest favorite? the 3-month-old nephew of hers who is yet to be named.

one of her "quirks" extends beyond just that. the not-so-small obsession she has with boys band of the 1980s and 1990s had practically consumed her life. it all started with her sister, who was the oldest out of the kids in your whole family. during the months she came back home from school they would bond over cassette tapes and cds, viviana's colorful stories lighting a flame in her heart. from that point on every she has ever designed, even those early childhood creations, has been modeled after her two favorite decades. she supposes she could create more up-to-date items, and she has, but it's not where her heart lies. now she's taken on an internship at a studio that actually lets her indulge in what she wants to create versus what she's not interested in.

now that this is her final year of high school astrid is throwing caution to the wind more than ever. while keeping a strong focus on her grades, she's hoping that these last couple of semesters will bring her something she's never experienced before. all her opportunities are going to be based on a couple more firsts, the final chapter of her first book of life.

first middle last
group age sexuality
year rel. status application
a point.

a point.

a point.

a point.

a point.

autoOffline89 POSTS
rule number one is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, ya gotta be the first to run.
male
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
Fringe
dean vegas & meredith keenan

binch are we gon continue the thread we had for 'em or do u want a new one LOL i'm ok w either honestly??

ainsley tyson & jameson reed

omg james u nerd. ;v; but dude i just imagine them having some of the same classes since like, freshman year? and even tho ainsley isn't the type to sincerely dislike/hate someone for no reason, they could've had a 'rough patch' back then that got blew out of proportion bc of rumours? idek what it could've been; probs smthng stupid. but they could've used it as a leeway into some dumb play-fighting out in the hallway? like they dun even say 'hi' anymore, they just literally yell out dumb catch phrases/mottos when they come across each other? inb4 ainsley accidentally aikido throws james frfr The One Time tho LOL.

spencer jones & hunter carter

they just. gimme so much life. it's ridiculous but there is also nothing truer. sincerely headcanoning the fact that hunter becomes the joneses' fam lawyer when spencer eventually works as russell's right hand tbH. ALSO WHY WOULDN'T I WANT THEM TO BE ROOMMATES?? LIKE. FCK YA. but! considering they're technically still minors bc it's like, the start of the school year, maybe it doesn't actually happen until they've both turned 18? 500% want that one room where they have #alonetime w their dates tho. eyebrowwiggle.gif heh.

ainsley tyson & hunter carter

cries ya pls. weird as it is i just. want her to do lowkey yandere things that're both concerning and funny eventually. like frfr pls hurt my child gud hunter i'm counting on u. regardless tho, it'll hopefully be cute and funny if not just disgustingly fluffy on ainsley's end bc shoujo manga heroine alert whoops. 👏
the big cheeseOffline0 POSTS
waifu
dead bird
OOC Account
@apple I loved all ur plots please and ty im here to destroy your plotter w/ love thanks thanks thanks

Willow + Edie
YESSSS FAT FRIENDS FAT FRIENDS!!! They just, meet up like weekly to catch up after practice is over and talk about their issues while also going out to a new place every time. Willow brings the coupons, always. If you don’t wanna go the JOCK KNOWS JOCKS route what if they like had a crush on the same person at some point??? And maybe they like met up when trynna ask that person out and it just became an awkward mess??? Or like, they had the crush at different times and it ended badly and they overheard one or the other shit talking about this guy and one of them popped in like “OHMYGOSH IS THIS??? MORTY??? UGH. God, he didn’t the SAME THIGN TO ME!!!’ idk I think it’d be interesting. But also aside from eating their feelings Willow and Edie are totally gal pals that wingman each other even if Willow doesn’t date lmao. Idk add/subtract

hunter + mimi
He’s ded. Like. Mitsuo will find him and like a cat pee on everything he loves. He’s not about learning how to pick locks just to avenge Ainsley. He may or may not know what went down but if he gets words he’s coming to leave baloney on hunter’s car and egg his house its game on. But also, very publicly pick a fight like the brat he is. He’ll bring his own step stool if he needs to.

Jameson + mimi
Idk if they could be frenemies but im here for the memes and beat downs. Mitsuo is fucking obnoxious and likes picking fights so maybe he might just gang up on Jameson with other people or try to eat his lunch. Honestly though I want Mitsuo to try to beat down Jameson only to be WILDLY distracted by memes because wtf are those he’s not super in the know cause he’s an idiot obsessed with sanrio. Anyway. Add/subtract

Olivia + mimi
I kinda want them to be friends that could’ve met through the art club. It’s mimi’s first year and he feels super insecure about it so he might’ve tried to be harsh just to keep people from talking to him about his work. Maybe he told her off and she snapped back something clever but also kind of funny and he just sat there because as pissed as he is he’s gotta snort so bad. But also they have a bit in common like both have strained family ties so maybe they find common ground if things don’t go terribly. Or they like don’t get along at all and mimi constantly takes his art supplies and goes outside because he can’t stand her. They fight or summer maybe. Idk if she lieks summer but mimi likes him enough nowadays lmao add/subtract

starOffline4 POSTS
And up until now I had sworn to myself that I'm content With loneliness
seventeen
male
junior
demisexual
gymnast
Loner
jameson reed &
timothy lake
SO WHAT'S UP YOUR MOM FRIEND IS HERE!!!!! Timmy cares so much about James like you wouldn't believe he totally sends him texts at like midnight double checking on welfare because he's anxious about that ok. If anyone gets too close with bad intentions he's ready to go to WAR for Jame's sake even if he doesn't usually say too much. he probably also thinks of him as a little brother since his twin died in a crash when he was five and projects all his brotherly love onto him 8'3

ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ANY OTHER KIDS LET ME KNOW CAUSE I'M DOWN FOR EVERYTHING

brown furOffline1 POSTS
nine lives
havana brown cat
none
meow
notchill pill
OOC Account

hunter carter & Jasper
ARE YOU SURE WE HAVE PRACTICE TODAY - He'll be there always. Maybe he skipped several times during his freshman or sophomore days and the guilt ate him. Also Andrew will probably be fond of Hunter, and he's THAT DAD who cheers loudly for his son's team, and is probably insulting the other team if there's a fault (Jasper: this man isn't my dad). Obviously, he'll always be happy to practice with them!!

jameson reed & Jasper
Jasper loves sciences, especially chemistry (being a cosmetic chemist is still an option for the future), but he tries to keep that under control - appearances, appearances -, idk if Jameson can find about it? It's a lead i'm throwing - feel free to ignore it bby

hunter carter & Teagan
I love their chill conversations and i'm sure they could enjoy each other's presence even if they don't talk? But once Ai and Hunter HUNTAI I'M NOT EVEN SORRY will be a thing, he'll just have an unamused face. 'JUST BREAK UP ALREADY PLS'. And 'my daughter can't date assholes'. Also he'll refill Hunter's room with condoms.
I hope Ai'll have enough material for her fantasies /shot

kimmyOffline13 POSTS
I’ll rise above my station, organize your information, ‘til we rise to the occasion
eighteen
male
senior
questioning
bourgeois
Elite
IM BAAAAAAAAAAACK i dont have a lot to add but its more confirming threads!! huehue

willow + edie
these girls are super cute and together they will slay the crappy ex crushes under their heels. Bless up. did u want me to throw willow at edie in her event thread or just a new thread entirely?

mimi + hunter
Im so down please contribute to raising mitsuo's pain tolerance so he can fight nastier fights um thanks thanks thanks. He'd probably be a bit scared b/c Hunter is so much bigger than him but also his vengeful anger for his sis would push him thru. A lot of shit talking im ready. It;s also probably a change because he wouldn't have thought much of hunter dating ainsley in the beginning just like 'oh that's a thing i guess' and just watched from afar. BUT NOW ITS GO TIME.

mimi + james

for the love of god assemble the krew he's ready to fight. He's got a lot of angry energy and HE NEEDS AN OUTLET. 1v1 3v1 5v1 leggo. He'll take it like a champ and then cry himself to sleep when he gets home cause everything hurts. but also add to his memelogy experience please & thank you cause i think he's get a kick out of DOGE he just needs someone to show it to him.

liv + mimi

these two are gonna be a super wholesome friendship and im DOWN FOR RUDE FRIENDS SOBSS. i wanna thread them really bad too. can you start this one or do you want me to take a crack at it?

appleOffline8 POSTS
"run, run, lost boy," they say to me, "away from all reality."
i was alive for the boy is mine
female
of the virgo
heterosexual
co-captain of nugget night
Administrator
astrid has been added!! <3 i'll probably never fill those other images in BUT i WILL get to these plots tonight you guys http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif
autoOffline89 POSTS
rule number one is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, ya gotta be the first to run.
male
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
Fringe
dean vegas & meredith keenan

HI I WILL TRY TO GET TO THAT THREAD ASAP AHHH. /vibrates

ainsley tyson & hunter carter

I MEAN IT'S FINE BC IT'S JUST ~*~*~ character development ~*~*~. i think so far the one or two relationships that ainsley had had would've ended on an amicable/mutual note? they were also probs more friendship-based, so ainsley and The Ex(es) likely thought that they were better off as friends kinda thing? since they were literally just (even more) naive middle schoolers lmao. but w hunter it's diff in the sense that they didn't start out as friends, so, uh oh, where do u go from there? LOL. tl;dr HELLO darkness CONFUSION MY OLD FRIEND.

ainsley tyson & jameson reed

uhm??? YES. lbr james might've taken her limited addition sailor moon pencil or smthng. or maybe it was bl-themed and opened up james's eyes to a whole new world (?). w/e u want honestly LOL. but yes i waNT 'EM TO BE DUMB FRIENDS TOGETHER. also considering ainsley and willow forrest are like, matchmaking fanatics, i kinda want her to be hella nosy about james and tempest winchester's relationship at one point too, where she tries to teach (?) james how to act grossly princely towards tempest (e.g. serenade her at the school entrance). bc how could ainsley, as the prince (???) of the host club, ever be wrong about this? 'cept she's totally wrong and shouldn't be trusted w anything. but i just want dumb sophomore shenanigans that are doomed to fail. pls i beg u. or u know if u want ainsley to srsly try to hook him up w a guy that can be arranged too. 👌

lmfao u rite they can't be trusted w shit. pls have 'em start working out this whole roommate situation, along w teagan crowley and mebbe keegan moon if bear wants in on it too? ;v; I JUST KNOW IT'S BEEN BROUGHT UP BUT IDK Y'ALL'S THOUGHTS. or it could be that two of them decide to become roommates while the rest sometimes come over and crash on their couch or w/e, if it's not likely for all of their parents to agree w their kids moving out at heckin' age 17. but look we all know that i just wanna see teagan try and febreze @ any jock that comes over for a visit.
bearOffline92 POSTS
If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
sixteen
MALE
junior
bicurious
know-it-all
Nerd

LOL unfortunately i think keegan's parents are ... pretty strict if not to helicopter levels but in general so he probably would not be able to join them even though he very much wants to be PART OF THE GANG :( so if its ok hell probably just show up and bother them a long sdjfkdsjlk
eighteen
female
seniors
homosexual
waitress
Fringe
alright, let's do this.

meredith keenan & micks!
so, edie and micks are on swim team and that's really their only connection imo. outside of the fact that they're both seniors, tbh. so, i was thinking maybe we can elaborate on that? micks has been around since her freshman year or smth to that end but so assuming that they've both been on the same team, they probably know each other well enough? just bc they have to be around each other for practice. but also, i think their general personalities would mesh well enough if edie can put up with how gabby mickey can get. lol. friends, basically? sort of friends? like, maybe they'd let each other cheat off each other's hw?

olivia ross & shun!
they're in the same clique, but different years. i do think that like, maybe they can get on well enough? shun doesn't speak much english, but she's as friendly as they come. she's probably 90000 percent excited to see olivia turn out pottery projects and etc but also they can bond over mutually awful dads. ( shun's dad left her mom and remarried a woman she actually is quite fond of but she hates him for being so awful to her mother and lil bro bro. ) i also feel like that she might accidentally drag olivia into shit she didn't want to get caught up in so like, maybe? one-sided friendship on shun's behalf? she's kind of a chaotic disaster, but i thought it'd be funny bc they're in the same clique.

jameson reed & yun!
so, i know we talked on them briefly but like. i thought it might help if we could plan out their backstory a little more? i was basically thinking that maybe like. they got partnered for this one-off science proj bc yun didn't have a partner or smth and yun was kind of awkward but like james was all friendly and nice and yun was like !!! is this friendship !!! but anyways, i think mostly it was just kind of yun going along with whatever their little group does and him never really saying much bc he's him but yk. idk what everyone would be feeling @ him after the incident, but i'm p sure like it'd be chill. tl;dr yun probably shows up @ his house with like a bag of chips, in the rain, asking his friend to let him in or shows up with like 20 puppies and asks him to take care of them because yun has like 2 percent impulse control.

astrid pisano & shun!
shun's a creative in the fiber arts, but i'd love it if they could like. collab for some projects? i don't think she's nearly creative enough to design inspired fashions but shun can definitely help sew and take measurements if astrid needed help? mostly, i think it'd be fun if it was like. they were best Shopping Friends/Fashion Friends. idk if like, as would like her though bc she's kind of chatty and sometimes none of her sentences make any sense together. also she too loves 1980s and 1990s boy bands. it's just a thought though, we don't have to!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll