MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

lock
New Poll

EVENT 12. VALENTINES DAY, FEB 01 TO FEB 29
nick.Offline467 POSTS
for you, i'm the perfect target
male
ascended
darumas
heartbreaker
Retired Admin
VALENTINES DAY
FEB 01 — FEB 29
Modern Day Speed Dating

This is the chance for all of you out there to get out and meet some new people, spark a new flame and then some. Participate in our speed dating game! Afterwards, you can rate your companion - see who ranks the hottest!

Getting involved is easy. Head on over to the Speed Date board and post up a thread of your character's table. You can read the guidelines for speed dating to be posted on February 03. All tables will automatically close at the end of the month.

The Couples Wall

During this month we will have a special feature on our Gossip Blog! The couples wall is a list of rumored and most wanted couples! But who is writing all this juicy gossip?

Access our special Valentines Day gossip wall here! The wall will last until the end 22 of February and don't worry - all scribbles are anonymous. Please be mature when using the scribble wall.

Heartseeker Grahams

Scared to tell that special someone you love them? Want to confess your eternal soul and life for your yet-to-be significant other? Do you worry that love will never find you? Well we can't help you there, but we do have Heartseeker Candy Grahams! And best of all, they're anonymous! Valentines Day just doesn't get any better with some chocolates kisses and heart shaped lollipops. Just fill out these beautiful templates made by Bear and pm them to me or her! Each heartseeker candy gram sent will earn the sender 5 CLIQUE POINTS!

To: my secret crush
I LOVRE YOU SO MUCH XOXOXO PLEASE MAKE OUT WITH ME DEAN PLEASE I LVE YOU
optional or blank

CODE
[valentines]To: name here From: name optional whatever u want message here [/valentines]

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll