MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

lock
New Poll

EVENT 10. SNOWDOWN!, nov 18 — DEC 03
bear IS CURRENTLY Online
So I take my time Are you ready for it?
female
Administrator
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
536 POSTS
10. SNOWDOWN
NOV 18 — DEC 03
global warning. it’s real.

located in sunny southern california, peachtree’s winters are… mild, to say the least. but one fateful december night, days before the new year, the city put out a warning to all the families living in peachtree:

SNOWSTORM ADVISORY WARNING.

ATTENTION. DUE TO THE CATEGORY THREE SNOWSTORM EXPECTED TOMORROW NIGHT, ALL FAMILIES SHOULD EVACUATE TO THEIR DESIGNATED SHELTER FOR THE NIGHT. SHELTERS WILL BE PROVIDED FOOD, WATER, AND HEAT FOR THE DURATION OF THE STORM.

luckily for its students, ridgeview high is a designated shelter! all ridgeview high students and their families must report to the school gymnasium for the night of the storm! one hundred plus families, in one crowded room.

maybe this is a chance for the cliques of ridgeview to put aside their differences, at least in front of their parents? or is another turf war imminent?

this event will run from NOVEMBER 18 – DECEMBER 3. an event board, SNOWDOWN EVACUATION, has been created here. after december 3, all threads will be moved to the gymnasium.

the clique with the most participation will earn fifty clique points! additionally, everyone who participates will receive the snowdown award!

bear IS CURRENTLY Online
female
Administrator
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
536 POSTS
SNOWDOWN: PART TWO
DEC 03 — DEC 17
it's the morning after the evacuation, and it turns out the local weather channel wasn't exaggerating. everyone has woken up to a foot of snow! school is cancelled for the day, and everyone is allowed to return to their homes once the roads are safely cleared.

it appears, however, that some hooligans at the local high school have had the bright idea to gather some of their fellow students for a.. snowball fight at the city park! it's clique-vs-clique, in an all-out brawl! no parents or faculty allowed, though it's a sure thing that they've heard about it. just don't get too rowdy. no police presence needed.

will you defend your clique, or strike it out as a lone renegade? or avoid the shenanigans altogether?

enjoy your once-in-a-lifetime snow day, everyone! snowdown: part two will run from DECEMBER 3 – DECEMBER 17. an event board, SNOWDOWN, has been created here. after december 17, all threads will be moved to john steinbeck memorial park.

the clique with the most participation will earn fifty clique points and gain control over JOHN STEINBECK MEMORIAL PARK! additionally, everyone who participates will receive the snowdown award, so if you didn't have a chance to pick it up from part one, now's the time!

bear IS CURRENTLY Online
female
Administrator
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
536 POSTS
SNOWDOWN WINNER
CONGRATS FRINGES
the snowdown event is now over! thanks so much to everyone for participating, and we're really, really glad you guys had so much fun with it! http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcm3GGDG1qzckow.gif

as expected, the FRINGES are our winners, contributing to a whopping fifty-percent of all posts made during snowdown part two! the fringes have been awarded fifty clique points as a reward.

every character that participated, in either part one or part two, has been given the SNOWDOWN AWARD! please check your profiles and if you think your character was skipped, pm bear!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll