A SLICE OF LIFE HIGH SCHOOL CLIQUES ROLEPLAY
OCT
secret santas have been assigned! check your pms and this thread for some guidelines for the event! have fun with the giving and receiving, guys!

OCT
check out october updates! also, don't forget to buy some candygrams and sign up for secret santa!

[ WINTER ]
DEC '17
[ STAFF ]
[ EVENT ]
secret
santa
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
[ INFLUENCE ]
all cliques are currently evenly matched.

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

➝ stranger than earth, ZWANG'S PLOTTER
68 POSTSALIAS zwangCURRENTLY Offline
so you gotta fire up, you gotta let go; you never know the top 'til you get too low.
seventeen
female
junior
bisexual
cinema usher
Jock
SEVENTEEN
JUNIOR
BISEXUAL
JOCK
A
BOUT. there are a fantastic assortment of words one could use to describe scout (and she will insist you call her scout and not maura), but most of them are colourful and not all that polite. the quick version is that she’s boisterous, scintillating and usually just too much. she’s full of energy and passion and cheekiness and aggression; she’s lighthearted and conversational, but has a quick temper often paired with violence. she’s got a terrible habit of trying to headbutt all her problems or just outright avoid them, and overall she’s pretty defined by the stereotypes of her clique: a rowdy jock inside and out, the varsity girl’s volleyball captain and a sprinter for the track team.

F
RIENDS. being friends with scout is fairly straightforward, because she’s a sociable and enthusiastic sort of person who absolutely adores company. she isn’t too hard to like, and if you don’t like her — well, you just broke her heart. (yeah, that’s about as charming as she gets.) she’ll be the first to admit that she could be a better person, but in her opinion she already makes a pretty great friend. she’s playful, spontaneous and always on the lookout for fun. she’ll accept any bet or dare you challenge her with. she’s a shameless movie buff, and her part-time job as an usher at the theatre means she can sometimes sneak you in for free. she has a gigantic rottweiler she named the lieutenant (or just LT for short), and she’ll happily let you pet him if you want. she loves people, and needs very little reason to love you, too.

E
NEMIES. here we see one of the biggest ways in which scout perpetuates the ‘dumb jock’ stereotype: if she disagrees with something, it is very likely that she’ll punch it. scout is aggressive, easily-angered, and very physical. she usually doesn’t have the patience to talk things out, and even if she does, her usual crude brashness would have a hard time making her look favourable. it goes without saying that she doesn’t exactly lack in negative qualities... so, obviously, she will have enemies aplenty: annoyances, conflicting interests, rivals, full-on “if i ever see your face around here i will fight you”s. despite her violent nature, though, scout isn’t a bully; she doesn’t go out of her way to make someone’s day unpleasant, especially if she wasn’t provoked. she’d much rather be your friend than your enemy — but if you insist, she’ll happily oblige.

L
OVERS. scout is an unapologetic flirt and serial dater. she loves casual physical contact, and tends to make a lot of shameless innuendoes and flirty comments. most of her romantic relationships were flings that lasted a month or two at most, starting off both fluffy and passionate before just... dying out. cute and cuddly, sizzling and sensual; either way, it didn’t matter. it never worked. scout’s never been part of something real, but when you’re a hormonal teenager with other stuff to worry about, that’s not a big problem. that’s not to say actual romance isn’t possible — she’s just not the type to go looking. she’ll take cute first dates and friends with benefits over the responsibility of being a serious girlfriend any day.
SIT TIGHT, I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE; MAD BRIGHT BUT YOU AIN'T NO STAR
TWENTY-THREE
CHEMISTRY TEACHER
HETEROFLEXIBLE
FACULTY
A
BOUT. alfred keenan — alfie to friends and mister keenan to students (pretty, pretty please) — is ridgeview high’s chemistry teacher and resident quirky mad scientist. he comes off as a bit... odd, attributed largely to how his mind moves quicker than his mouth can keep up with; so unless he’s following one of his planned-out lesson scripts, alfie tends to talk by sputtering out half-finished words and messy sentences. people tend to think he’s a bit scatterbrained (maybe because of all the post-it reminders and lists on his desk, or the fact that he’s gotten lost in the hallways for the fourth time this week), but alfie’s actually a brilliant chemist! he’s just not that good at anything else.

F
RIENDS. alfie’s friendly, though awkward, and accommodating to a fault. he’ll bend himself over backwards for other people — not even just those he cares about, but nearly anyone who asks. of course, he knows to stand his ground when it comes to his teaching, but outside of that? he will almost always give up whatever he has if he thinks someone else might need it more. alfie’s not a good conversationalist, but he’s an excellent listener, whether you’re looking for advice or just someone to rant to, and he’s fond of small gestures of affections through unprompted gifts, silly greeting cards, or tiny paper flowers he made out of his beloved post-its. on the whole, though, he’s distant yet kind and horribly polite, and since he usually treats everyone with equal respect and affinity, it can be difficult to figure out just where you stand with him.

E
NEMIES. given his non-confrontational nature in general, alfie does his best to eschew having enemies of any sort. he still gets upset, obviously, and he’s actually a bit too emotionally sensitive, but he always lets things go and active avoids starting anything. that said, it’s this attitude in and of itself that causes of most of his bad relationships; he will give you everything — his unconditional support, his unfailing loyalty — but he doesn’t really open up, himself. he will ask you to trust him, but for all the ways he keeps so private, it sometimes feels like he doesn’t trust you. this isn’t entirely true (mostly, he doesn’t trust himself to say anything without messing up what he means) but his refusal to be honest and what feels like an overall one-sided devotion can get very old, very fast. someone should seriously call him out on this, pls. /coughs

L
OVERS. despite his age, alfie lacks romantic experience. he flusters very easily, and is quite clumsy when dealing with love (or even just infatuation). he’s had a few girlfriends, but nothing that really stuck. one of the reoccurring themes of his breakups is actually his over-compliance, because his idealisation of his partners meant he never acknowledged their faults, and more than once that led to him seeing them for only a part of who they really were. and of course, every time they reached the point of a breakup, alfie never argued, just muttered a quiet “i respect your decision,” — which only reinforced how he so often accepts other people’s decisions without debating them, and can’t be trusted to have opinions of his own. he doesn’t dive into romantic relationships on a whim, and he probably has a mountain of issues to work through before he can make a proper boyfriend.
STEP WITH A SMILE, 'CAUSE WE CAN ALL BE GO-GETTERS FOR A WHILE
FIFTEEN
FRESHMAN
GREY-ACE
LONER
A
BOUT. eugene’s a bit of a brat, really. he’s pretentious, hypocritical, snide, and often likes being contrary for the sake of it. he has a high and mighty attitude despite not really having all that much to be so proud about, and has no qualms about telling people what he doesn’t like about them. to be honest, most people know little about him, save for the fact that he’s snarky... and that he really likes sailing. he has little badges of sailboats on his backpack, carries around a compass and a spyglass everywhere, and has his own sailing dinghy down at the beach. he loves swimming (with a focus on long-distance freestyle) and astronomy, too, and has joined the school team/club for both.

F
RIENDS. for all his bad points, genie’s actually got quite a few redeeming qualities. he’s very attentive to those he cares for, aggressively loyal and unfailingly responsible; you can count on him to fulfil any promises and meet all deadlines or appointments. honestly, he’ll even do little things to cheer you up or help you out, except he’ll do it behind the scenes and never, ever admit to it — because he thinks being nice is “lame”. (high schoolers, am i right?) most people won’t have the patience to deal with him though, and that’s understandable. he usually doesn’t give as much as gets, and he’s still sharp-tongued and mean around people he cares for, so there might not be much benefit to being his friend. hell, he probably wouldn’t be his own friend, so he gets it. kind of.

E
NEMIES. this will probably be a massive category, honestly. eugene is easily annoyed, and is known to hold grudges from here to alpha centauri and back again. are you loud and overly chirpy? do you call him out on his many hypocrisies? did you sneeze in his general direction one time a few years ago? was your answer yes or even a partial maybe to one or more of these questions? ...yeah? then he probably hates you. it’s not like he carries around anger for the sake of it, though; it’s just that, despite his talent of being able to adjust and adapt to most situations, his emotional flexibility is severely lacking. not to mention his personality can easily rub people the wrong way: he’s a prickly sort, somewhat cynical, very cocky, and overall kind of a jerk.

L
OVERS. he’s a massive tsundere. genie doesn’t put much stock into romance, and kind of dips a bit into Teenage Edginess™ each time he’s asked (i.e., “i don’t believe in love at this age”, “i’ve got other things to worry about”, or “there’s more to life than finding a date”) but if he actually had a crush on someone, he’d probably be super preoccupied by thoughts of them. part of the reason he makes all those dismissive comments, though, is the very fact that he’s never had a crush, not the way people describe it to him. he falls somewhere on the spectrum of asexuality, though he doesn’t really understand that yet; and he’s probably biromantic. given that most of his emotions tend to fluctuate in depth and sincerity, he’s got quite a lot to figure out in this department. ...maybe you can help him out c;
I'VE GOT THIS PLANET IN MY HANDS, YOU KNOW I'LL WASTE IT IF I CAN
EIGHTEEN
SENIOR
STRAIGHT
ELITE
A
BOUT. cinematic, commanding and unapologetically bitchy, tatum murray is a girl who knows everything and nothing at the same time. she’s captain of the debate team and member of the yearbook committee; an excellent student and skilled musician on the saxophone and piano. her future boasts of an ivy league college and, further down, even a prestigious law firm. and yet, for someone who seems so sure of herself, tatum doesn’t actually know if she wants this. she’s just been following the path that’s been set for her, which is a major reason why she’s so obsessed with power and popularity — at least this way, she gets to decide her own direction for a while.

F
RIENDS. most of tatum’s friendly relationships fall under the shallow, surface variety. she associates almost exclusively with jocks and other elites, though that isn’t a strict rule: she doesn’t look at clique so much as she looks at a person’s influence and potential use to her. to be honest, she isn’t bad company — when she’s not being a total bitch, she’s surprisingly scintillating and charming. as someone that’s as closed-off and emotionally distant as she is, though, it’s quite difficult for her to have any real, genuine friends. these, if any, would be incredibly small in number, and even then she might not cherish them the way she should.

E
NEMIES. there will be enemies aplenty. almost anyone could find themselves landing in this category — rivals are more than possible (though she has high standards for anyone she deems worthy of ‘competing’ with her), and of course there are the annoyances, mutual or not, as well as the bully victims. she’s quite an awful person in this regard, as she often picks on other people just for the fun of it. hostile relationships abound, although tatum rarely takes in the effort to “maintain” this kind of thing. she may be cruel to you one day and completely ignorant of you the next, like you never even existed to begin with.

L
OVERS. these would be pretty difficult for her. tatum isn’t the type for flings or one-night stands, but neither is she looking for a relationship with any meaning. she doesn’t mind flirting from time to time, but she doesn’t consider anything else beyond that. of course, that isn’t to say there will never be exceptions — if given the right circumstances with the right boy, she might very well do something she’d never consider with anyone else, regardless of whether that ends up being a particular night to remember, or an actual, proper relationship. for the moment, though, she has more useful things to worry about.
WE GIVE AND TAKE A LITTLE MORE, ETERNAL GAME OF TUG AND WAR
Yachi HarumiYachi Harumi
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
maura scott + yachi
boi we should make yachi n maura bump into eacother or something!! maura sounds like the kind of person who'd bump into others and be like "hey u need help getting to somewhere or smth?? caN I HELP U AT ALL??" yachi would be kinda scared of her but. b o i
so you gotta fire up, you gotta let go; you never know the top 'til you get too low.
seventeen
female
junior
bisexual
cinema usher
Jock
i’m down!! scout is basically always turned up to 110%, so i can def imagine her doing this cx (assuming she’s got free time tho because, lbr, if she’s late to practice or s/t she’ll roll through the corridors and knock people in her way over like bowling pins. public enemy no. 1 to hallway monitors tbh)

bUT YEAH, they can bump into each other and scout can totally (unintentionally) intimidate yachi with her overbearing eagerness. you mention in her plotter that yachi doesn’t really get along with bigger people/muscular jocks, and while scout’s more on the lean side, she’s still taller than average at 5’9”, so i assume yachi might be kind of uncomfortable around her?

although of course on scout’s side she’s just thinking “ohey, cute quiet blonde girl” and then decides to walk her to next class or w/e because wynaut. whatever happens from that point on is pretty much up in the air, but i’m up for anything if you are <3
Yachi HarumiYachi Harumi
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
yeah, yachi would be intimidated at first, even to the point where she would kind of refuse to speak to her?? like she's not the most courageous person, but she's not a major coward either. so i guess she'd be scared at first but then slowly warm up to scout??

guess what. yachi lowkey wants to be like her. she's thinking abt how she's so cool and how she wishes she could be that strong, but shh it's her secret lmao

seventeen
female
junior
bisexual
cinema usher
Jock
lol it’s totally fine if she doesn’t talk much at first tbh, scout can prattle on enough for the both of them B) we can see how it goes! and honestly if scout ever notices or learns about yachi’s admiration she’ll probably be super flattered?? and also torn between protecting this precious child or trying to play mentor like, if you follow this simple regimen, you too can deliver hearty helpings of whoop-ass

if you want to go ahead and start a thread for them or anything, feel free to and i’ll respond asap c: or if you want me to start it instead, just let me know!!
66 POSTSALIAS jawnCURRENTLY Offline
more wine, less whine
male
senior
secretly bi
ice cream server
Jock
Yas so much! Sand sees Scout as ‘one of the boys’; they’d be playfully brawling until Sand gets owned most of the time. But that doesn’t mean Sand will still cross Scout off his ‘hit-on list’. He’s still a teenager with raging hormones, so there will be a SLIGHT ATTRACTION. Very slight and subtle, but it exists. Especially if he finds out how they somehow have the same kind of hidden interests. It won’t lead to anything serious between the two of them but yas, Sand will be hinting at some point, like when he occasionally calls her MAURA instead of SCOUT in srs tone. But try to shoot his moves down.

pretty please, i want these two idiots to be friends. she’s a fellow jock, so it’s not too hard to imagine them running in the same circles. scout loves an abundance of physical contact, and since sandro’s chill with that, i can see a lot of playful wrestling/grappling for these two? expect returns on those chokeholds. expect friendly punches on the arm. expect random tackles from behind like she’s trying to get a piggyback ride, except she’s 5’9” so it’s sufficiently less cute than if someone smaller did it. they could feel pretty close, but it’s possible that they’re a little... superficial? like, jocks aren’t exactly known for holding deep meaningful conversations, so while they probably hang out a lot and get super touchy, they’ve never really... talked to each other about stuff?

though they do have a sort of similarity in that, on the down low, sandro likes theatre/musicals and scout really, really likes movies. granted, hers isn’t that much of a secret, but mostly she flaunts her love of blockbuster action films and slasher/horror flicks. and while her adoration of those films are genuine, she also really likes thought-provoking dramas, foreign/indie works, “golden era” cinema, etc., even if she’s not exactly intellectual enough to ‘get’ them. i don’t... really know what we can do with this information lol, but i accidentally pictured the both of them running into each other during a late night screening of the les mis film adaptation, and the thought was amusing, so i mentioned it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if you want to explore that a bit, we can say that they’re both privy to each other’s non-conventional (at least when it comes to their clique) interests, and maybe from there they can sort of bond beyond their initial simple, buddy-buddy ways? or, if you’d rather not, we can totally just let them stick to being casual bros! let me know what you think!!

nathan maiernathan maier
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
maura scott &
nathan maier
Scout comes off as really friendly/nice until given a reason not to be, and so I present you with a reason: Nathan. Something really small could set him off. Maybe he was taking a nap and Scout accidentally woke him up by being noisy or whatever. It’s really not a big deal, but she gets a mark on her from his perspective. And then somewhere down the line they interact in some tiny way, like her asking him to move from under a doorway, and instead he shifts around to block the path even more, just to be difficult. And if she reacts with hostility, it probably eggs him on more. See, because Scout is so bombastically aggressive, he’ll want to find ways to piss her off just because it’s amusing to him. On the day to day, she really presses his buttons—she’s loud, obnoxious, violent and rowdy, so even though he generally brushes these kind of things off, something about Scout brings out his sadistic streak. (Or, depending on how fiercely she retaliates, it might actually be a masochistic one...) It’s petty as all hell, but that doesn’t stop him.

So while he won’t go out of his way just to be a pain to her, if the opportunity to bother Scout somehow falls into his lap, he will most definitely take it. If he thinks about it, though, he doesn’t even really dislike her as a person: she’s a pain, sure, and he probably makes a lot of snide comments about how she “embodies the spirit of neanderthals and their lack of civility”, but at her core, she’s actually someone he might like. Loyal, dedicated, ambitious, brave; communicative and cooperative despite her pride and sense of competition. Honestly, if she wasn’t so over the top all the time, he might’ve actually had a tiny crush on this bubbly, bumbling gorgeous girl. Luckily (for both their sakes), in Nathan’s eyes her boisterousness cancels out her attractiveness, so they don’t have to deal with that bag of awkward. It might come up if he gets glimpses of her softer side, but for the moment he’s got a heavy padlock on that. Honestly, if she wants to fluster Nathan and maybe make him entirely abort mission, she could probably just flirt with him. He’ll backtrack so bad and just spend the rest of the week between blushing and confused.

All in all, though, he’ll most likely take on the role of a general mild, daily annoyance. Whether Scout reciprocates the snark is up to you, though Nathan will probably keep on doing it regardless. Maybe eventually he even starts getting used to her to the point where she doesn’t irritate him at all, but he keeps bugging her because that’s the only way he knows how to interact with her, lol. Y/N?
seventeen
female
junior
bisexual
cinema usher
Jock
yES OMG PLEASE I DIDN’T KNOW I NEEDED THIS IN MY LIFE BUT NOW I DEFINITELY DO c’: scout is pretty much entirely as you described lmao and no doubt about it, if nathan starts doing little things just to piss her off she will absolutely retaliate in kind. given that nothing he does is all that harmful, she likely won’t try to beat him up for it, but expect a lot of “friendly” warnings as she punches him on the arm a bit too hard or w/e. mostly though, she’ll stick to verbal retorts, so the two of them can argue away at whatever tiny thing managed to tick both of them off this time.

on the note of his maybe/maybe not attraction, though, scout’s probably nowhere near astute enough to actually pick up on it. but!! that doesn’t mean she won’t flirt with him anyway, because scout’s terrible like that. with him though, her (probably accidental) flirting will probably end up really weird and love/hate-esque, all things considered. like, she’ll make idle threats about bodily harm with cheeky smiles and suggestive winks — that sort of weird. in the same way that her obnoxiousness makes her less attractive to him, his usual cynicism and disinterest in everything makes him really frustrating to her, but when she talks to him there’s always a lingering underlying feeling of “for a nerd that doubles as a jerk, nathan’s actually kind of hot”. basically i see them being very snappy and snide with each other, but with occasional flirty undertones from scout’s end that totally throws things for a massive wtf loop. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and like you said, it’s possible that over time all the hostility diminishes but they still keep up the act of being complete pains in each other’s necks — because how else are they supposed to talk to each other? if they ever had a decent, normal conversation, i’m actually willing to bet both of them will walk away from it feeling kinda creeped out. but anyway! for the time being i’m down for the both of them just acting like annoying idiots and sassing each other 24/7. i love this!! let me know if you’d like to thread or anything <3 i can start something, or you can; anything works.

nathan maiernathan maier
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
maura scott &
nathan maier
Oh lord, I love this. Just a lot of stupid banter with Scout throwing him off every now and then with what may or may not have been a morbid pickup line. He seriously can’t tell what’s going on in her head, which only makes it worse because that gets him annoyed at her all over again. Do you even really know what you’re trying to do, Scout? Love/hate is definitely where I see them ending up, in all honesty. And he’s absolutely with her on the ‘feeling weirded out by a normal friendly conversation’ thing, because damn. Who would’ve thought that he could say hi to her without tacking on some insult or other right behind it?

I don’t have much else to add, so I’m cool with moving them onto a thread now! I can start something for them, no problem; I’ll link you when it’s up!
52 POSTSALIAS bearCURRENTLY Offline
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative
maura scott &
alice moreau
alice has a huge crush on scout bc shes older n hot n buff and all that

totally makes up excuses like 'oh i have to interview u for newspaper' to talk to her all the time and keeps going like 'oh wait i need more info' even tho its been like a month since the article was ~supposed~ to have been published eheheheh

seventeen
female
junior
bisexual
cinema usher
Jock
???? wtf this is so cute

i really love alice and scout probably will too!! she... doesn’t at all understand the way the school newspaper works, so tbh you could interview her a dozen times with some half-assed excuse about “technical problems” and “insufficient information” and she’d just be like oh yeah ok sure what d’ya need this round? so she’ll be completely unaware and mostly amenable to the whole thing, even if she starts to think that the ridgeview post seriously needs to get its shit together lmao

idk if they’ll get to a point where they’re like actually friends or w/e but in the meantime scout is 100% down to chat with alice when she comes by. honestly though, alice’s overall energy/attitude is something scout genuinely likes, so even if she isn’t observant enough to pick up on the nature of these “““interviews””” she’ll probably invite alice out for coffee or something some time so they can hang out properly?

52 POSTSALIAS bearCURRENTLY Offline
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative
maura scott &
alice moreau
ASDJFLK are u?? TRYING to kill alice?? the coffee date sounds like.. so cute tbh.. alice will talk to you no matter how receptive you are to conversation but talking to someone who actually chatters back is even better of course. alice is kind of flirty but in kind of an innocent way and that can be mistaken for overenthusiasm sometimes so like idk if scout would pick up on that immediately.. i would be so down for the coffee date thread (which alice 100000% believes is an actual date tbh)
seventeen
female
junior
bisexual
cinema usher
Jock
alice is adorable jfc but like... if she’s innocently flirty (and assuming it’s obvious enough for the usually dense scout to eventually pick up on) i am sorry to say scout will reciprocate in entirely not innocent ways?? alice might give her some genuinely sweet compliment or something and scout just slams in a massively inappropriate innuendo before stopping herself like “wait sorry were you... saying something else... o wow awkward

i’m super down for the coffee date thread too, though!! if you’d like me to get something up just let me know and i’ll get right on it, or if you want to start it then feel free to go ahead with it <3

lucas elliottlucas elliott
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
alfie keenan & lucas
So...two teachers who are just...overly nice...somewhat awkward...one year apart...faculty...I think it'd be great if these two threaded together. Also (possibly as a favor or something), perhaps Lucas can give discount lessons to Alfie's sister? Lucas would do that for anyone who needs it - he's just the kind of guy who'd do anything to help, even if that hurt his meager little salary. Lucas is brilliant with music and honestly he doesn't care so much about cash as just spreading his passion. IDK I JUST THINK THESE TWO WOULD REALLY GET ALONG. Lemme know what you think >w>
39 POSTSALIAS zwangCURRENTLY Offline
rid of the monsters inside your head, put all your faults to bed; you can be king again.
twenty-three
male
faculty
heteroflexible
chemistry teacher
Faculty
omg okay so!! these two are pretty similar, at least in terms of the “have one very strong passion” thing and the “too nice, kind of awkward, and usually ineloquent” thing as well. overall, i’m pretty sure they’ll get along, but at the same time i feel like they might have trouble being close? which will no doubt be largely alfie’s fault, given his typical distance and general privacy. he might enjoy lucas’ company in the staff lounge or whatever, but he’ll treat him like a coworker more than a friend, at least at first. which, of course, is where i think we can maybe toss in lucas’ offer to help alfie’s sister with discounted lessons!

alfie might be a little hesitant to accept, but since it’s for his sister he will probably take lucas up on it anyway — with the unspoken condition that alfie now owes him, big time. so it might end up a bit like alfie’s trying to do a lot of tiny favours for lucas all the time to let him know he’s immensely thankful (like, idk, bringing in a cup of lucas’ favourite coffee every morning, or making him one of those paper craft decorations alfie likes so much). since this means he’ll be approaching lucas more frequently of his own free will, maybe they can develop an actual genuine friendship from there! and then we can see where it goes after c’: thoughts?

(also lucas’ bit in his app about his initials spelling out “lame” made me realise alfie’s spell out “a-ok” and idk what relevance this has to anything but i thought i’d point it out bc it amused me lmao)

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll