MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

DEC 31 — check out the NEW EVENT, NEW YEAR'S EVE WINTER BALL! and happy new year, misfits!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

Paint, Tag: OPEN
Corylin IS CURRENTLY Offline
Have i lost my mind?
Female
Loner
Freshman
Asexual
None of your business
19 POSTS
Paint
Luna Hua
Being a DeviantArtist was hard. One had to have a regular drawing schedule, and not forget about things within a couple days. Both of those were privileges that Luna didn’t quite have yet. Yet. Although remembering things other than what colors were what and which candies were better than others was rather difficult, Luna was certain that she’d master the art of remembering things. At some point in her life. It just so happened that today was not that point in her life. She’d forgotten all about her DeviantArt, and her sister, her only watcher, was yelling at her about not posting art for a month. Luna had received a call from her sister, and against her good judgement, picked it up. Within seconds, her ears were assaulted by a barrage of angry words. Luna turned the call volume as low as possible, slid the phone into her pocket, and tuned out the muffled words coming from her coat. Normally, on the weekends, Luna stayed at home, but, who wouldn’t be outside in such nice weather? Clouds blocking out the annoyingly bright sun, and a light rain almost like a mist. The damp weather made it impossible to draw, but it was nice weather to take a walk.

So what if Luna lied about not being able to draw? She sat on a chair beneath the overhang of a coffee shop. Bean cafe, was it? Her absence from DeviantArt called for some spectacular art, and Luna decided that body paint was the way to go. Or rather, facepaint on her arm. It was Christmas season anyway, and she’d randomly decided that for every event or holiday, she’d draw on her arm and hands. Maybe not for Valentines though. She shook her head. I’m getting sidetracked... With her palette on her lap and a brush in hand, she dipped it into the green and began to paint.

Have I lost my mind?
OPEN/ I think I have lost my mind.

princeofstride IS CURRENTLY Offline
Who you wearing? Sean John, Calvin Klein Donna Karan's fashion line
sixteen
male
Fringe
junior
bisexual
waiter
1 POSTS
are you ready to swear
right here right now
before the devil?
Jaden sighed heavily as he began making his way towards the Bean Cafe. Today was rough for the Orange haired male. He had just got done with Basketball Practice and couldn't wait to get out of the gymnasium. Mainly because his brother showed him up YET AGAIN during practice. And during the entire thing he had to hear girls coo over how cool he was and how cute he is and other shit.

He sighed as his smooth footsteps soon turned into heavy ones until he eventually began stomping towards the cafe. "Stupid Jin...You always make me look like the idiot useless brother! You always have to surpass me in everything!" He huffed out, in annoyance. "Such an asshole.." He mumbled, before kicking a rock in anger as he walked.

He soon reached the cafe and quickly burst open the doors, ready for the warm air to embrace him. He sighed happily as a small smile grew upon his face. If nothing could cheer him up, the cafe's apple pie and hot chocolate could. He quickly walked over to the counter and ordered him one before spotting a girl outside that looked familiar, but she seemed to be painting something. He began to wonder how he didn't notice her when he was coming in, but he quickly put that aside.

Any normal person would suspect shes busy and just go sit somewhere else, but not Jaden. His curiosity is what always got the best of him, plus he liked art. It was what helped get his mind off of things. With that in mind, he quickly grabbed his hot chocolate and slice of apple pie before making his way over to her with a chair.

"Yo, aren't you that girl from school whose a talented artist or something? Think ya name was Luna or something?" He asked, before putting the chair down to sit beside her. "Wanna share my pie?" He asked, kindly. He didn't know why he offered the stranger a piece of HIS food, since he rarely shared with anyone even his own brother. But for some odd reason he felt obligated to.

Corylin IS CURRENTLY Offline
Have i lost my mind?
Female
Loner
Freshman
Asexual
None of your business
19 POSTS
PAINT
Luna Hua
He sighed, muttering something about a Djinn as he walked, rather, stomped through the door of the cafe. The rock skittered across the pavement as he kicked it, hitting Luna’s shoe. Luna turned around, ready to snap at whoever kicked the rock, but he’d already stormed through the door. Luna shrugged and returned to painting a silhouette of Santa and his reindeer on the night sky. As the doors slowly creak to a close, the scent of apple pie and chocolate drifted out. Obviously, whoever was ordering in there (probably the boy) was ordering pie. The night sky spreading across her arm was finally dry, and so was Santa Claus. She dipped her brush into the red paint, giving Rudolph a red nose. Too bad Rudolph was actually the spectre of a dead depatment store, an advertising campaign that produced a mutated reindeer.

She didn’t notice when he came outside. Since she was sitting on the side away from the doors, he sat down beside her and asked her who she was, and whether she would like apple pie or not. “Ehh… Yes?” Luna was never quite too good with people who fired questions at her rapidly. Hiding her arm behind her back, she said, “Do you have a spoon?”

Have I lost my mind?
Jaden Taehyung/ Pi! 3.14159

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll