MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
FEB 03 — VALENTINES DAY events are up! check 'em out!

FEB 02 — HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISFITS!

influence
ELITES SHOW UP IN CROWDS AT WINTER'S BALL!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

ALL SPICE BABY!!, PUMPKIN'S PLOTS!
pumpkin IS CURRENTLY Offline
i feel safe in the 5am light, carry my fears as the heavens set fire
male
Loner
junior
questioning
etsy shop owner
7 POSTS
Elias Schuyler
16. loner. questioning. soft painter.
friends
A loner, the shy type, more involved in a sketchbook than people. Doesn't talk much, social stuff isn't his thing. He's sweet though, and offers quiet words of encouragement as he doodles something silly to make you smile. Tell you a story on the spot of cotton candy castles and one-eyed marshmallows to cheer you up. Stop by his place, have a cup of tea and a lollipop. Please, excuse the mess. It's so hard to find good storage for painting supplies. He'll spend his days and nights in his own world, painting and drawing if left to his own devices. Make sure he eats. Be there to chill him out when he stresses out about everything. Somebody cheerful and vibrant would inspire him, somebody cool and collected would keep him grounded. Just be careful, he's easily spooked.
enemies
Not the "hating" type. Rivalries are too stressful. Not everybody can stand the rabbit-like type. Little bit squirrely, lot bit shy. Isn't uncommon for him to make people angry--"stand up for yourself!" Isn't uncommon for him to be a target--he takes it lying down, a quiet "please stop". Yelling scares him. Violence sets him trembling. Conflict and confrontation are not his thing. Somebody loud and angry would frighten him, somebody pushy would make him cry.
lovers
Love is an art. Love is rose petals scattered across canvas. Wisps of smoke reaching towards the ceiling. A breathy whispering in your ear. Hot like a kiln, cool like paint, sharp like a palette knife, soft like brush-tips. He wants it, craves it, but hasn't found it. He dreams of a soft smile and warm breaths trailing down his neck, of a gentle voice and cool palms. Somebody special. Somebody he wants to paint one thousand murals for. True love is fickle, true love is patient, true love will surely find him one day.
Ava Lancaster
15. delinquent. bisexual. angry slut.
friends
casual. keep it casual. lots of casual friends, people she says hi to in the hallways. willing to smoke with in the parking lot. sit on the table and shoot shit with at lunch. she's likeable, behind all the smartassery and bravado. little in the way of true, close friends, people she can trust. hadlee is her best friend of course, but it would be nice for there to be someone who is stubborn. some one a little more mature, a little more knowing. a nudge, an eye that can see past it all. could use someone level headed and oepn minded to steer her from doing anything too self destructive. always down for someone to fuck shit up with, of course. she's loyal and protective and not at all worried for her own safety when some one else's is involved. call her for a fun time. (just not during band practice.)
enemies
don't boss her. don't even try. she's had enough of that bullshit and she won't take yours. she's angry, a kettle left on too long and screaming high pitched steam. don't touch her unless she lets you. her personal space is just that, hers. she'll choose who gets into her bubble. otherwise, you might regret it. girl can punch hard. she is her own, her body is her own, and she'll do whatever the fuck she pleases and everyone else can go and fuck themselves. it's not hard to dislike her, to get irritated. she's the whore who slept with your boyfriend, the bitch who nicked your wallet for fun, the upstart who is causing too much trouble. fight her if you please, but be warned. this girl plays dirty.
lovers
casual flings. hook ups. booty calls. "relationships" that last two weeks before she backs out and continues on with life, unscathed. she swings where she pleases, a wink here and sway of her hips there. probably could be described with two words: "hates committment". she's a butterfly on the windowsill that flies away just before you catch her. bright eyes and slick words and a dangerous smile. she's young. she hasn't known what 'love' truly is, just stuck with a twisted ideal and not liking what she sees. not to say she can't be charmed, but it takes a long, work. have to peel away the shell and smash down the walls she's stuck up around a scarred and bruised heart. don't be scared of her. don't look away. but don't worship the ground she walks on. she's no beauty, no goddess. she's well aware of it. in the mean time, have you got plans tonight? ;)
Catherine O'Dea
17. fringe. heterosexual. teen mom.
friends
she doesn't have many of those. prior events have led cath to become somewhat distrusting of most attempts to become friendly with her, and her jam packed schedule doesn't allow much time for socialization out of school. unless you don't mind a four month old tagging along. that being said, her circumstances have taught cath the value of true friendship. those who call themselves her friend will always find a shoulder to cry on, a snack pressed into their hand, a quick smile to brighten their day. above all, cath values honesty. she's had quite enough of back stabbers, thanks. she's likely to get along with anyone, so long as they are up front with her. also, yes, cath is 100% the mom friend.
enemies
be keegan moon or otherwise affiliated with him and she'll hate your hecking guts. ahem, otherwise, cath isn't necessarily the most well liked student at ridgeview high. not that she's particularly rude or unlikeable, but being a former elite fallen from grace in such a dramatic way does not do good things for one’s social status. catherine isn't on good terms with any elites and kind of greatly dislikes them all out hand. she’s the victim of bullying thanks to her circumstances, but catherine doesn't really involve herself in any petty drama. she has much more important things to care about. more than anything, cath hates liars, and hates those who duck out on responsibility. those on the receiving end of her hatred are more likely to be viscerally ignored more than anything, even when directly addressing her. unless someone bad mouths or threatens her daughter. mama bear has hecking claws.
lovers
ahahahahahaha romance is a complicated thing for cath. her last stint on the dating scene left her pregnant and homeless. cath has for all intents and purposes put herself and her life on the back burner in order to focus on raising her four month old, ophelia. anyone who were to get involved with her would have to be prepared for that fact and know that cath greatly values commitment and if she doesn't think you're good for her kid, you haven't got a chance. she doesn't do short term, not anymore. not a lot of teenage boys are okay with that, and that's fine. she's deeply bitter and jaded, but if one managed to earn her heart, they would find someone deeply loyal and kind, a natural caretaker with an iron backbone and a heart of gold.
Remington Vanderbilt
18. elite. demisexual. stuco boyo.
friends
more approachable than others of his clique, rem is friendly enough. he tends to be on the quiet side and is noticeably more reserved than those he surrounds himself with. while clique lines are important for the sake of his social standing and retaining order, rem appreciates ones actions more than anything. if befriending someone would be beneficial, he will make the effort. otherwise, he's not necessarily one to brush off advances towards him, though he tends to keep to himself and mostly observe until he gets comfortable around others. those who he sees as friends enjoy the company of a quiet, diligent boy with a caustic wit and a mischievous streak a mile long. he may or may not be responsible for the majority of pranks in the stuco office. also, please, don't call him remington. ever.
enemies
as is to be expected when one accumulates power, enemies are a necessary evil. many might find themselves hating rem solely for his social status, or may interpret his reserved nature for aloofness or arrogance. rem himself has little love for talkers who don't back up their claims with honest hard work. he has little patience for bragging or being underestimated. don't even get him started on complainers. he's of the opinion that if someone can whine about their situation, they can get off their ass and do something to fix it. those who end up crossing rem or mistaking his quiet for weakness have some nasty surprises waiting. as the heir to a well known tech company and resident stuco tech support, he's very good with computers. it's no trouble at all to hack your social media and dig up all of your dirt. blackmail is an ugly word, but damn if it's not effective.
lovers
as a demisexual, rem does not experience much in the way of sexual attraction without first sharing a deep emotional connection with someone. he's yet to connect to anyone enough to really start having feelings. however, as a handsome and popular young man, crushes are to be expected. I'd love to see a one-sided crush plot for this boyo. otherwise, his plots in this aspect are pretty open. Go nuts!
kimmy IS CURRENTLY Offline
just a young gun with a short fuse, I was uptight, wanna let loose
fourteen
male
Delinquent
freshman
bicurious
part time dojo helper
89 POSTS
ELIAS SCHUYLER & mitsuo

So I really want the small child bullying the tall child please. Mitsuo is often around the art room because he borrows spray paint cans from Summer, the art teach. So I can definitely see it as possible for Mimi to wander in and find Elias painting. He might try to start shit because he seems vulnerable but as soon as Elias stands up he regrets his life's decisions. But no yeah, he's loud and a pest and definitely one to try to make Elias cry because he's a little prick. Weeps BUT ALSO pseudo sibling tag team with ainsley tyson so hopefully he doesn't get too bad aorund Elias, since mimi is weak compared to ainsley sobs.

But also I want Mimi to accidentally trigger Elias' hemophobia because Mitsuo likes to act tough and walk around with cuts and bruises after getting in a fight because why not. Or like maybe he's hiding out under the bleachers and Elias passes by and he tries to force him to help mend his injuries because he's a baby and can't do it by himself. Please apply his neosporin for him. ty add/subtract/idk

elias & willow

So Willow and him are the same year and I just want her to have had times where she assisted in bullying Elias as well as her just trying to befriend an already skittish Elias. She kinda likes photography a little so she might wander in and catch him by himself and probably take it upon herself to talk to him or try to help him make friends. I definitely want her to drag him to a party and try to hook him up with someone loud and obnoxious and make him cry by accident weeps. SHE JUST WANTS TO HELP SOB.

Maybe at like some point if Elias was actually started to get pushed around and beaten she may have intervened thinking it was a game and just fucking slogged some guy in the face because 'its fun'. And then promptly have to drag Elias and the person she hit to the nurse because blood oops. she just wants to see him with friends but all she does is make things worse sobs

bear IS CURRENTLY Offline
when you see the sun, dear friend let it glow, don't shun it all, don't let it fall
thirty-three
male
Faculty
faculty
pansexual
art teacher
66 POSTS
ELIAS SCHUYLER & summer flowers

aww, elias is such a cutie. <3 summer is a really chill and mellow dude and i'm sure he sees a lot of kids in the art room that just like to stick to themselves and draw, so his art room is always open for elias if he needs it! as a safe space for if he's getting bullied elsewhere etc., feel free to always swing by!

in addition, summer could also mentor him maybe? summer's more of a 3d artist but he's pretty educated in all types of art. so he'd definitely be a great resource for elias if he's really passionate about art, or even life advice/personal issues. idk! just throwing a kindly faculty figure into elias' life might do him some good ;w;
male
Loner
junior
questioning
etsy shop owner
7 POSTS
OKAY, HERE I AM, REPLYING TO MY PLOTTER. YOU ANIMALS.

mitsuo williams&elias
That sounds great tbh?? i love the thought of the "oh shit" on mitsuo's face as elias stands to his full height, but it works out in his favor when he finds out elias is a huge wimp rip. mimi would definitely make him cry, though i think the idea of ainsley and mimi tag-teaming him to make him go out more would be fun?? pls trigger his hemophobia. i'd love to see what mimi does when elias starts having a panic-fueled asthma attack in front of him. i think he wouldn't hardcore freak out from something as simple as a few small scratches or bruises, but if he tries to make elias help with a bigger cut, or even worse gets blood ON elias, shit is going down.

willow forrest&elias
ahh that sounds so fun!! we all know that elias is easy to pick on rip. i can totally see her good naturedly jumping in when someone is bullying poor soft boy. he has the tendency to hunch and mumble whenever any of his bullies come near, so he definitely wouldn't have the willpower to fight back when she insists on dragging him to a wild house party full of the three things that scare him: noise, people, and booze. the tears are inevitable.

maybe in gym or something? bullies start pushing him around and she socks one in the face and rip this guy has a broken nose and elias can't breathe. i think it could definitely be a bit of a bonding moment once she learns about his phobia and a bit of the reason behind it? (idk i want them to be super unlikely friends) thoughts?

summer flowers&elias
pls be elias' favorite teacher!! as much as i love having him messed with, he needs someone to look out for him. he's such a spacecase, he's not good at looking after himself. he doesn't stick up for himself ever and he's very devoted to his passion, and tends to ignore the things around him if he's sucked into a project. plus, positive male role models are super important for him to have, since his adoptive father is away a lot and his birth father well......nope.

maybe for threads, elias asks for permission to eat lunch in the art room? the cafeteria's too noisy for him, and he feels at peace when he's in his element. i feel like it's a place where he runs to if he gets overwhelmed, too. as for mentoring, hell yeah! while elias's true talent and love is for painting, he's interested in all forms of art and visual expression. i can totally see him getting up to some fun in making sculptures and pottery under summer's watchful eye. (pls make sure he's careful with the kiln and sharp objects though. he's likely to hurt himself.)
when you see the sun, dear friend let it glow, don't shun it all, don't let it fall
thirty-three
male
Faculty
faculty
pansexual
art teacher
66 POSTS

aww for sure! I really like the idea of summer being kind of a role model for him, because for all of summer’s weirdness and vague idiocy, he is a really caring dude who’s passionate about what he does, which I feel is very important for young artists especially. :0 and his art room is always open for kids during lunch! elias probably isn’t the first kid to seek refuge outside the cafeteria, ahaha. that could give him that extra time working on his paintings, too! c:

would you want to thread them doing some art-related project during lunch? elias could be branching out and doing some pottery (maybe it’s part of the general art curriculum) or he could just be working on his painting, up to you! also the etsy shop thing is so cute LMAO maybe theyre working on something for his shop :”) summer’s real dumb when it comes to technology so you’d have to explain the concept of an online shop quite a few times ahaha.
male
Loner
junior
questioning
etsy shop owner
7 POSTS
summer flowers&elias

aw, that's so cute!! tbh i love love love the idea of them working together on some pottery for elias to sell online. maybe we could thread that? (would you mind starting tho because i'm not reliable enough rip)
Bee IS CURRENTLY Offline
Chaging faces, slurring phrases, nothing changes~
Female
Creative
Junior
bisexual
Student
13 POSTS
Elias and Hira
Let's do a thread where Hira attempts to draw Elias for close to no reason, other than for a design maybe? Having a short blonde staring intensely at you while angrily sketching would be...something she normally does. Hira's pretty rude though and if you disturb her she's likely to yell. Hira can be one of Elias's friends tho because she's really trustworthy if he can get past the rude part. She can probs defend him from bullies when she's not daydreaming about what to draw next.

She also needs someone like Elias to occasionally tell her to chill lol. Do tell me what you think whenever~

Mattie and Elias
Now Mattie is the kind of person that can convince people to actually do stuff. Although Mattie's real fickle and she probably won't tolerate Elias' wimpy behavior, she can keep secrets. Trying to befriend Mattie isn't a good idea though, she might try some very strange way to cure Elias of his fear of blood and ditch him the next day. Then come back again to haunt his nightmar-not really, she'll just sit next to him quietly and read.

FLOSS IS CURRENTLY Offline
settled into the glass half empty, made myself at home
EIGHTEEN
MALE
Nerd
SENIOR
PANROMANTIC
GREENHOUSE TECH
77 POSTS
& elias
t b h that i haven't plotted with u yet is a travesty, pumpkin. here i am fixing that. despite his dry honesty and sharp tongue felix is, he would like to think, not an ass, and i imagine he'd pick up that elias needs quiet spaces sometimes to feel comfortable. and, i mean, he does have access to a greenhouse, with a good amount of plants waiting to be sketched. if you feel what i'm getting at. *wiggles eyebrows*

in a small way they're alike, since felix feels distant from the world half the time; unlike elias he bristles easily in defense, which makes him likely to pick out how easy a target elias is. instead of defending him 24/7 or telling him to toughen up tho, i think felix tries to make elias more comfy with being around strangers, even if those strangers are the occasional greenhouse manager and a lot of magnolias. a day off of school in a greenhouse is a peaceful enough transition, right? right. ELIAS SCHUYLER lemme know what u think pumpkin~ http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow.gif

chime IS CURRENTLY Offline
Hold me close and hold me fast This magic spell you cast This is la vie en rose
Female
Creative
junior
bisexual
florist
21 POSTS
elias & sherry
Ofc I was going to gently nudge Sherry towards Elias, you and I both know this. Sherry is soft and sweet, patient and kind, and a generally easy going and grounded person to be around. I can see her easily wanting to befriend the shy boy, trying her hardest to speak since not everyone knows sign language. She finds artists fascinating, and perhaps she's bought some of his art on etsy and adorns her room with it? I can see her doing that. Sherry would stick up for him if he was being bullied, and would absolutely be the kind to have no qualms about simply being there with him as he paints, making sure he stops to eat and stay hydrated in between and help if she can. Honestly I feel like once these two become friends they'd be pretty inseperable.

Maybe they meet in the art room? She's usually there with Butter sketching away on new designs. It's a safe place for her to be and do her work without having to worry about the hustle and bustle of the halls and the people in them. I can see her seeing his painting and gently commenting on it, since she is rather soft spoken herself. And maybe we can go from there? Either way these two must meet I demand it. Let me know if you have any other ideas!
thirty-three
male
Faculty
faculty
pansexual
art teacher
66 POSTS

YEAH totally ill have that up for u in a few days!!! excited to thread with u pumpkinnn http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow.gif
auto IS CURRENTLY Offline
man try say he's better than me. tell my man shut up, mention my name in your tweets. oi rudeboy, shut up.
seventeen
male
Jock
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
75 POSTS

spencer jones & ELIAS SCHUYLER

wuSSUP PISSBABY ▸ ... 'cept for the fact that i love elias so i'm just here to officialize this plot hi HERE I AMMM. B) basically spencer picks on elias a lot in general, but it's probs only gotten worse since the beginning of this school year? since he wasn't in the same grade as eli until now, bc he's gotta repeat junior year and all. ;v; regardless tho, expect the occasional like, swat upside the head or taking his backpack and using it as a football/tossing it to other jocks, etc. UNTILLLL the fateful day that spencer happens 2 be upset bc he was scolded by a coach for not being a team player or w/e. & while he's all lookin' for someone to mess w to let out his aggression, he sees elias painting in the art room and the rest is history. idk how they would go?? from there on??? after their li'l exchange and elias finally snapping?? but yE. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW IT PLAYS OUT AHHH. *v*

ainsley tyson & [elias schuyler]

smoft senpie who's not so smoft ▸ elias being a painter would pique ainsley's interest i think, just bc she's a creative who can't necessarily paint or draw. she'd probs wanna take pics of him painting tho, and likely already HAS?? but in a creepy/stalker-y kinda way thru like, a window or smthng. 8') bc that's just what ainsley does on the daily. they both seem to look at the world thru rose-coloured lenses tho, and ainsley will always wanna ship him w cute people. mostly cute boys. and she'd 100% wanna commission him to make fanart of him and another guy whoops. BUT YO THAT'S IT, LEMME KNOW UR THOUGHTS ABOUT EITHER/BOTH OF THESE DUMB PLOTS. <3
BY MITZI
male
Loner
junior
questioning
etsy shop owner
7 POSTS
welcome to another massive plot reply spree ey. also, bumping for update with my new girl AVA LANCASTER yo

Hira Maekawa&elias
hira sounds fun! elias probably wouldn't mind her drawing him (any reason to do art is good!!) but the yelling might throw him off ahahaha. he probably would be too intimidated by her to properly befriend her, tho. rudeness may not be a problem, but loud people twig the poor boy out. he gets quiet and flinches and stutters a lot. not good for his poor soft heart.

felix florentiy&elias
pls let elias draw all the flowers. i think elias could use a friend who understands the dissociating and therefore understands healthy ways to help ground him to reality. it would be good for him to have someone that isn't like radically one way or another when it comes to his behavior, too. someone who just gently nudges him into being a functioning human being is a++

aka let's do greenhouses because i love flowers ey ye ye

Sherry Belmont&elias
mama sherry!! a+ mom friend 10/10 would recommend. i think someone gentle but fiercely protective from bullies would be great for poor elly who has a creator that loves bully plots rip. i can see them meeting in the art room!! elias probably likes to sit on the floor by butter and sketch (he knows not to touch even if it's hard to resist the cutie)

elias would also love to learn sign language!! a way to talk without physically speaking?? yes please. he's definitely a visual learner and would pick it up quickly once given the opportunity. (tbh i can see him with sherry and just having a special sign for when he's getting too overwhelmed and needs somewhere quiet to go and breathe for a bit) i definitely think they'd become those friends that are joined at the hip.

spencer jones&elias
yeees!! bully!! plots!! i love the idea of elias being spencer's punching bag whenever he's pissy tbh. he's just?? such?? an easy target??? how can one be so tall but such a big wimp?? (at least in spencer's eyes i assume) plus he never ever fights back or even properly protests beyond like a quiet "please stop" or tearing up whenever spencer whops him. and of course, the faithful day of snapping. idk how they'd be either?? gotta actually see it first?? but in the mean time i'd love to just have a casual fucking with elias thread. maybe in pe or something? bullies in the locker room making fun of how scrawny he is or something?? idk, what do you think??

ainsley tyson&elias
lowkey stalker ainsley pls. i think it'd be interesting for ainsley to be trying to constantly engage him in conversation or whatever and elias just? not sure?? what to do??? and what is shipping? this poor boy is clueless he doesn't use the internet for anything besides his shop rip. he'd probably take the commission tho, (but he doesn't do smut because it makes him blush oops)) he'd probably just be really confused and shy if she actually tried to set him up with anyone oops.
FLOSS IS CURRENTLY Offline
i wanna play where you play with the angels!
SEVENTEEN
FEMALE
Fringe
JUNIOR
HOMOSEXUAL
MUSICIAN
29 POSTS
& ava
yo yo yo let's get to some music shenans. just, imagine cecily with her guitar and ava with her ukulele pls. i imagine cecily also tries to coax ava into coming to music club with her too, if she's not already a member - but if ava does come to her shows like you mentioned in cbox cecily's probably very embarrassed about it lmao. she's got some really personal lyrics in those songs she plays man!!

on a more somber note she probably picks up on some of ava's home strife and offers to talk about it, but won't push too hard if ava shuts her down since they don't know each other too well yet. ava's welcome to come to her place and mess around with some tunes and recording equipment in the garage, tho! AVA LANCASTER just some quick thoughts but yeye music buds~ http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcm3GGDG1qzckow.gif

Pumpkin IS CURRENTLY Offline
you been on my mind girl since the flood
Seventeen
Female
Fringe
Junior
Heterosexual
cashier / student
6 POSTS
updated with catherine!
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
Creative
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
74 POSTS
piper finch & CATHERINE O'DEA

wow! okay so i love cath 100000% with all my heart and WE'VE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT KEEGAN/CATH A LOT SO I'M GONNA THROW MY GIRL PIPES AT YOU FOR NOW. so piper and cath were prob good friends before the whole.. y'know.. baby. and piper's a fake as bitch who would totally throw someone who lost popularity under the bus but also like.. idk?? i feel like piper would initially feel super judgmental/harsh towards cath like a lot of ppl prob do, but ultimately she probably really respects cath once she kind of sees into the situation more??

piper does a lot of volunteering (gotta get into college, yo) so maybe she volunteers at the homeless shelter cath lived at for a while? it could prob help her see that cath is like.. actually beign rly strong and chose to keep the baby for her own reasons against all the pressure (feminism!!!) and i dunno. definitely be there for her in her own awkward/bad at feelings piper sort of way. i dunno how cath would feel about piper being like.. kinda back and forth tho ? bc piper also would never really stick up for her in front of like, the elites or anything, but support her when they're on their own.

i dunno. this is kind of all over the place but like .. girls! supporting other girls!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll