A SLICE OF LIFE HIGH SCHOOL CLIQUES ROLEPLAY
DEC
read all about december updates here! also, it's time for snowdown part two!

NOV
we're doing something different for this month's activity check! read all about it here!

[ WINTER ]
DEC '17
[ STAFF ]
[ EVENT ]
snowdown
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
[ INFLUENCE ]
delinquents are pulling ahead due to recent events during the snowdown evacuation!

Add Reply
New Poll

the seven seas, seamus' plotter
58 POSTSALIAS SEAMUSCURRENTLY Offline
seventeen
male
JUNIOR
DEMISEXUAL
WAITER
Jock

the soldier
basics | loves food. loves noa. plays sports. always happy.

friends | anyone. literally. if you want to be his friend you probably will be. though, he's not a fan of bullies, or people who have a bad attitude. or aggressive people.

enemies | hardly anyone. he trusts easily and forgives easily, unless someone upsets noa. otherwise, just don't scare or yell at him.

lovers | he moved around a lot and never had a serious relationship before he started dating noalani akaine. now he's so in love with the grumpy loner that he wouldn't consider anyone else.
dakota lane
seventeen • jock • dating noalani aikane
your english teacher
basics | raising a five-year-old. not as successful as you might expect. has a soft spot, but tries to hide it.

friends | very strictly professional with students. gets along/seeks advice from the kindly counselor, damar. enjoys talking to people who also enjoy literature, especially british literature, excluding chaucer.

enemies | tends not to care enough to hate. relies on indifference. though getting annoyed and "hating" students is fair game.

lovers | he likes his job. he likes not being in jail. he likes getting a paycheck, and not being a problem for the administration. as such, a teacher-student romance is not going to be high on his to-do list.
josiah cyril cooper
twenty-five • faculty • single
future mechanic
basics | istp. thaddeus is a pretty self-sufficient dude. all he needs is his tools and his motorcycle.

friends | thad likes people who value nature, being outdoors, and fixing their own emotional and physical problems instead of whining about them.

enemies | complainers. incompetent people. talkative people who waste his time. entitled people. immature people. basically most of his peers.

lovers | thaddeus is all about action, which often means his relationships don't last long. he has yet to find the right male or female that he can show an active and sustained interest in.
thaddeus jay fitzgerald
seventeen • delinquent • single
professional youtuber
nate wate.
ignatius regan hugh
fifteen • nerd • crushing on hideki axel
the sweetheart
forthcoming
waiola akaine
sixteen • elite • single
behind the scenes
born in november.
seamus
twenty-three • rper • mst • seamus#8336
58 POSTSALIAS SEAMUSCURRENTLY Offline
seventeen
male
JUNIOR
DEMISEXUAL
WAITER
Jock
just saving this post in case it's needed. <3 thx.
85 POSTSALIAS bearCURRENTLY Offline
running down to the riptide, taken away to the dark side, i wanna be your left-hand man
female
senior
bisexual
swimmer
Fringe
thaddeus fitzgerald & marina de la rey

these two should make an outdoors club of ridgeview! http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif marina's also big into nature and hiking and all that ahaha, and she also appreciates less words, more action. maybe they even see each other sometimes at the national park, just hiking along the same trails and stuff? i dunno, i could see these two just chilling at the park together and not rly knowing each other that well, just kinda sitting in silence enjoying the sounds of nature. let me know what you think! :0
32 POSTSALIAS seamusCURRENTLY Offline
they say stay in your lane, boy, lane, boy. but we go where we want to. they think this is a highway.
sixteen
male
sophomore
bisexual
student
Delinquent

Sure, their thread could be interesting!

However, he's not really big on the whole school spirit thing, so idk if he'd initiate a club. If it served some function he would, or if he thought someone really wanted it or could benefit from it, he would, but it'd be a lot of effort otherwise.

To be clear, he's fine with helping run it, he'd even get conned into being in charge if that's the way Marina wants to play it, but it'd need some reason beyond 'we both like being outside'. We should definitely see how the thread goes though & see if maybe a reason for a club evolves after they get to know each other a bit.

& I do think just tossing them into a quiet place would be fun. I can totally picture them both going out into nature, like a secluded canyon-y scene to get away, & then running into each other even though there's no one else around & being like "wut person ... okay well it's rude if I don't say hi" & for Thad he'd have a hard time thinking of a good excuse to leave, even if he wanted to go be by himself.
85 POSTSALIAS bearCURRENTLY Offline
running down to the riptide, taken away to the dark side, i wanna be your left-hand man
female
senior
bisexual
swimmer
Fringe
thaddeus fitzgerald & marina de la rey

haha, I was definitely just throwing out the idea of a club as more like a joke! I feel like it would be the ultimate ‘club for people who don’t like to join clubs’ type of thing and would never really get off the ground, rofl; marina definitely prefers her outdoor time to be mostly free of human contact, and im guessing thad probably feels the same?

which is why I think the idea of them just like, sitting around in silence is so adorable :0 like a grudging ‘wow what is this other human person even doing here’ feeling rofl. marina’s not antisocial, per se, but she definitely isn’t looking to socialize when she goes early morning hiking, so it’d just be a little awkward at first. <p>

I dunno, is thad into fishing? maybe they could just happen to be at the same fishing hole one day, or maybe they’re hiking the same path up a mountain. idk! peachtree is just full of really lovely outdoor spaces I’d like to see these two explore!
[/QUOTE]
32 POSTSALIAS seamusCURRENTLY Offline
they say stay in your lane, boy, lane, boy. but we go where we want to. they think this is a highway.
sixteen
male
sophomore
bisexual
student
Delinquent

You're probably right about the club thing- but hey, maybe the irony (or your popularity http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclpn3pQ1qzckow.gif) will carry it?

I really really like the begrudging silence idea a lot. I think he'll feel the same- not like he's not used to talking to people, not like he wouldn't if they were somewhere else, but they're not somewhere else so. I really am curious if it'd be an awkward silence (which would potentially be humorous) or if they develop a friendship/come to an understanding. Y'know, 'cause people who can handle silence & don't need to fill it tend to be comfortable with one another, allegedly.

They can fish if she's into fishing, but I like the idea of hiking together. Like they're both headed to the same path & it's awkward for one to turn around maybe? One of those, "where can I say I'm going, there's only one way to go," moments. Thad would totally just walk the trail instead of lying/making an excuse, even if she was already hiking it.

& if there is any basic rock climbing involved (as in big rocks in the way, steep terrain, opposed to sheer rock climbing) it could be interesting to see them wait for the other or try to help if they slipped, ect ect. & c'mon who doesn't love that triumphant got-to-the-top moment when they reach the summit? Maybe then they'll actually say words while they rest a bit before heading down the trail <3
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll