A SLICE OF LIFE HIGH SCHOOL CLIQUES ROLEPLAY
DEC
read all about december updates here! also, it's time for snowdown part two!

NOV
we're doing something different for this month's activity check! read all about it here!

[ WINTER ]
DEC '17
[ STAFF ]
[ EVENT ]
snowdown
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
[ INFLUENCE ]
delinquents are pulling ahead due to recent events during the snowdown evacuation!

Add Reply
New Poll

the board master, steven's plotter
4 POSTSALIAS stoofCURRENTLY Offline
wanna make out before we hit the water?
male
senior
hetero
model/sports pro
Jock

friends

Steven is a thrill seeker and isn't afraid to show it although he is friendly and pretty open to everyone cause that is the way he grew up. He would mostly look tired though during classes and stuff but that is because he lives allot in the nightlife.

Steven would need some friends that could keep up with his adrenaline pumping lifestyle although also a couple that could slow him a bit down not killing himself cause he doesn't really have any fears.

enemies

Steven enemies are simple everyone that hurts his friends or family and the people that talk trash about them. Steven doesn't really care about what they say about him but he does care about his friends and would bully every bully that bullies his friends and family without a doubt and beware Steven can get pretty handed and throw a punch right at your face

love

A Lovers the fun part of Steven. Steven isn't really the person to fall in love or anything although he has crushes here and there. Steven doesn't fall in love for only one reason and that is from what his grandma has told him and that is that settling down is for old people or when you can't find anyone better. At this moment Steven is a full-on swinger and hops from girl to girl without any shame.
Steven
75 POSTSALIAS TypoCURRENTLY Offline
They say I’m a freak of Nature and I think they’re right.
Seventeen
Male
Junior
pansexual
cheer/lacrosse
Delinquent
Steven burton,
"So you like stripping, ne?"

Hey! Let's meet my sexy Redhead that loves doing anything and everything he wants. Ren is my little man whore that loves attention. There isn't too much he loves more than partying and having all the attention on him! So I can see him totally picking on Steven, or picking him out the crowd like "oh you're new? Good, you can by my friend. You'll never be bored like rest the bitches around here." Oh did I forget to mention his ego? Ren believes that others around him are just boring and have no life because they don't know how to live on the edge like he does.

Then again he grew up on the streets so he knows how to have fun. he is a con artist and a thief after all that hit it lucky when his dad started talking to this lady. So now that he's in school and not stealing, he likes to do something to excite himself. So he loves causing trouble and he loves getting his feel on adrenaline. so what better friend can Steven ask for then a thrill seeker like my sexy fox? Oh just don't mind him, he will lie his ass off about anything and everything. Old habits you know.

Ren tyler
35 POSTSALIAS ViviCURRENTLY Offline
Try and look ahead, tomorrow's brighter I know
Fourteen
Female
Freshman
Straight
Preschool Assistant
Nerd

steven burton & Claire liu

So, I kinda want to throw Claire at Steven, though I'm not sure how it would work at all. Claire would be totally intimidated by Steven, but would perhaps be an admirer from afar. She'd be happy to find someone with as much energy as herself, but would probably be worried if he ever seems too tired.

steven burton & Martin Liu

For some reason (your application), I think that these two would definitely not get along. Martin would consider Steven's profession a waste of time, though he'd recognize whatever talent he has. It could be interesting to put them in an elective together. Maybe they could share an art class?
Just throwing some ideas out. Feel free to modify or ignore any of these.

72 POSTSALIAS bearCURRENTLY Offline
who's that knocking at your door? you got lots to answer for. who's that sleeping in your bed?
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
skateboarder
Delinquent
steven burton & benny li

hey stoof! like we discussed in the cbox, benny likes to skateboard so meeting a fellow skateboarder would be pretty fun! she doesn’t follow the professional scene so much so she probably wouldn’t know about steven’s accomplishments there, but if they ever met at like a skate park she’d probably acknowledge he has some pretty cool moves.

benny would probably also encourage his thrill-seeking personality because she still has a lot of that little kid mentality that you’re invincible/nothing can really hurt you. maybe that comes in the form of doing more and more dangerous tricks at the skate park?

just some ideas, let me know what you think!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll