MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

FLASHBANG !, tagged → cassidy lamar
bear IS CURRENTLY Offline
you've got a new horizon it's ephemeral style, a melancholy town where we never smile
male
Delinquent
junior
homosexual
bassist
43 POSTS
THERE AIN'T NO REST FOR THE WICKED
tagged
cassidy lamar

lets do some fightin

spirit week is the worst.

niko groans as he turns the corner. it’s tuesday, only it’s not, because it’s something-something tacky day; he hadn’t bothered to read the flyers posted all over the school denoting the themes for each day, but with half the school looking like they walked out of a colorblind drag queen’s spring 1960s collection, he figures that's what today is.

someone else notices his groan. a tall, broad-shouldered jock turns around from where he’d been talking to his friends to size niko up and down. “hey,” he says, “you’re supposed to dress tackier than usual.” a friend giggles, so he continues. “couldn’t even afford something from goodwill just for today?”

before he finishes talking, niko has him by the neck and slams him into a locker with a BANG.

“think you’re tough, huh?” he roars, already feeling his face heat up with rage. the guy, more muscular though not as tall, manages to shove him off.

“what’s your deal, asshole?” he scowls. there’s a crowd forming around them. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. another one of his friends, some elite niko vaguely recognizes from student council, steps forward.

“what’s the matter?” niko taunts, prompting his opponent to shoo his friend back. “can’t fight alone?”

niko sizes him up. he can take him, as long as it’s just him. niko’s skinnier, but he’s fast, and this guy doesn’t look like he’s actually had much experience.

they begin to circle each other. phones are pulled out. niko waits for the first punch, but then—

oof. before he can react, someone pulls him into a headlock from behind. “fuck!” he spits, tossing violently while trying to simultaneously fend off the first boy. “fuckingshitfuckincunt—”

one versus two. his chances aren’t looking good.

cassidy lamar
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS
crashing, hit a wall. right now, i need a miracle. hurry up now i need a miracle. stranded, reaching out - i call your name but you are not around. i say your name but you're not around. i need you, i need you, i need you right now. yeah, i know need you right now.
tacky tuesday isn’t the worst day of spirit week.

everyone looks like an idiot — or, almost everyone. there are a few people who choose not to participate in spirit week. usually, cassidy is one of them. today is different. today, he’s fully in costume. today, he’s wearing… a fake mustache.

sure, the drama teacher was just handing them out, but it still counts as participation. he could’ve just as easily thrown the stick-on into the trash or shoved it in his pocket. for once, he actually feels… spirited? maybe it’s a sign that today will be a good day.

“FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT”

or not.

turning the corner, cassidy sees a mass of students crowding into a circle. even when he pushes himself up onto his tip-toes, he can’t see over the heads of the taller students. grumbling, he shoves his way through, ducking underneath raised arms as he makes his way to the front. there, he’s surprised — no, he's not actually surprised at all to see niko, held in a headlock and spewing profanities.

cassidy is shorter than both of the attackers, but he still shoves his way into the ring with a glare. so what if he doesn’t reach their shoulders? he’s always been more of a kicker anyways.

in fact, that’s what he immediately does — keeping an eye on the first boy, he quickly moves in towards the one who has niko in a headlock, aiming a sharp kick at the back of the taller student’s knee. hopefully, the resulting stumble will give niko enough time to escape. “are you okay?” he asks as he shifts his weight onto one leg, slamming his other foot into the side of the headlocker again.

niko gomez
sry idk how to write fight scenes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bear IS CURRENTLY Offline
you've got a new horizon it's ephemeral style, a melancholy town where we never smile
male
Delinquent
junior
homosexual
bassist
43 POSTS
THERE AIN'T NO REST FOR THE WICKED
tagged
cassidy lamar

lets do some fightin

niko’s too busy trying to protect his face and his stomach from the first assailant, whose gelled hair and leather jacket invite the nickname asshole jack, to notice cassidy enter the picture. he brings his forearms up to block the first punch that’s thrown out, unable to move or dodge due to the headlock he was in.

asshole jack lines up to punch again, and niko grits his teeth and braces himself; the first punch had already left bruises forming. before it connects, though, he’s yanked downwards by the force of headlock-boy’s sudden stumble. headlock-boy— cunty scott, niko decides— releases his grip just slightly, and niko tumbles to the floor.

smoothly and from practice, niko pulls his arms forward and uses them to push himself up off the floor once he makes impact. he gets up just in time to see a familiar blonde head stomp-kick cunty scott on the side. he cracks a grin.

“nice to see ya,” niko grunts, ignoring the rhetorical question. asshole jack has managed to maneuver behind cassidy and is readying a punch, and niko opts to shove his friend to the side and out of the way without warning. when the punch doesn’t connect, niko grabs his arm and yanks backwards, using the boy's own momentum to knock him off balance. he spins his body as he pulls in order to bring his knee up to push the boy’s back to the ground.

“talk after this, yeah?”

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll