MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

Never fully dressed without a smile, w. Ainsley baby Tiger & Jake
Jae IS CURRENTLY Offline
Always go too far, because that's where you'll find the truth.
male
Elite
senior
panrom - SAPIOsexual
student/PART-TIME FLORIST
80 POSTS
All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players; They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts.
Almost 8:00 PM. Sat on a bench, Teagan was waiting for his father. The teenager could see from there the facade of the Korean Barbecue Restaurant Adrian had chosen for their "father-son" evening. Once in a while, it was a nice change of pace, and they couldn't seriously talk at home with Sara who could barge in on their conversation. However, the place kept bothering him, although it wasn't related to a food's matter. Adrian always tried new recipes and wanted his child to taste a lot of different dishes. To kill his nervousness, he fiddled with his burgundy sweater.

"Dad, where are you?" Tea muttered. His eyes slid to his phone's screen. As a name appeared on it, a mumbling rose in the air. "Hey, dad," The relief he felt changed into an utter disappointment whereas Adrian was talking. "Yeah, yeah, see you at home." He answered and hung up, blasé. The cancellation of their evening left him a bitter taste, even if he knew his dad was as unhappy as he was.

What about now? Eating alone? Going back to home? Calling someone? For a second, Teagan considered calling his mother. Actually, chatting outside might lead them to somewhere - except she preferred restaurants where she could be seen and see their friends. The socialites could use barbecue for networking, but it happened during private parties in the gardens.

Teagan left the bench, ready to go to his car when he walked and had a strange feeling - as if someone was watching him. Wary, he looked around until he noticed her. Was she living in the neighborhood? "Ai?" He had quickly adopted this nickname and despite their first encounter (it was a tackle), Ainsley had grown on him. She had something which reminded him of his cousins.

He walked towards her while shouting "I was waiting for you, princess!" His voice sounded mischievous. Teasing the sophomore was a habit he easily picked up. Close to her, he wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Let me kidnap you to eat with me." He pointed in direction of the restaurant and gave her genuine charming smile. He was happy to see her. And he was maybe a little too comfy with her - meaning he wasn't guarded.

ainsley tyson & Jacob Han — tagged
why ask, when you can kidnap — noted
auto IS CURRENTLY Offline
you know that baby i... i'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me. papa-paparazzi!
fifteen
female
Creative
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
52 POSTS
not a trace
of doubt on my mind
WORDS : # 905 TAG : teagan crowley
Jacob Han
ainsley tyson was someone who preferred to be working on something constantly. whether it's physically or mentally, she needed as much involvement and stimuli as possible; wouldn't want to miss any possible inspiration for what could be her next big project, after all. it was only natural for a creative such as herself.

however, a few minutes of photography soon evolved into a few hours. and before she knew it, she had chased a frog from one side of the city to the other. literally. however, it took no more than the suspicious stares and whispers of several parents for ainsley to realize that she was, in fact, pointing her camera at the direction of some toddlers. since it happened to be, you know, where her frog-model had decided to hop towards now that they've reached the park.

"oh! uhh!" her back straightened quickly as she waved at the kids, "hey, heyyy! what're you tiny humans playing?" she asked with a grin, which one of the kids mirrored. and so, she widened her own some more. the kid laughed and decided to pinch at his own cheeks to make a face at ainsley and, naturally, she did the same. but somehow, what she thought was just her being silly with a young boy turned out to be yet another mistake. soon enough, the child was rendered into tears.

ainsley flinched, gaze snapping to the mothers on the side, "oh no! why is he crying? what did i do? i'm sorry! i didn't really mean to? that is, i didn't actually mean to? at all? i thought it was funny? my face, of course! not the fact that he's cry-" there was a pause as she quickly rummaged through her schoolbag, "do you want-" she paused again, then pulled out a ball of lindt chocolate, ready to hand it over to the crying kid... but only to change her mind and gave it to the child's glaring mother instead, "here! i hope this helps-"

"he's two. what if he choked on it?" said the mom in a relatively flat tone.

ainsley's shoulders sagged almost immediately, "forrr... you, then?" she suggested with a laugh. unsurprisingly though, she was brushed aside for the upset toddler. pouting slightly to herself, the blacknette gave a sniff of her own and rubbed at her nose. now having made a child cry as well as losing sight of her frog-model, the fifteen-year-old dejectedly pulled out her phone as she turned around, leaving the park.

she was amidst a string of back-and-forth text messages with her own mother when a familiar figure caught her attention. eyes grew wide when she recognized a certain teagan crowley and, as if on instinct, the girl pocketed her phone and zipped over to the nearest electrical box. pressing her back against the cold metal, she poked her head out slowly. eyes were practically sparkling as she carefully raised her camera.

... until teagan looked in her direction.

she froze in place, eyes wide, "uwoh! it's tea-" ainsley began with a step or two forward, but was cut short when the senior came closer and made his arm comfortable upon her shoulders; her shoulders that quickly lifted as a giddy expression spread across her features, "... hee!" at this, she turned sideways so as to wrap her own arms around the elder boy, squeezing him with a tight embrace despite the camera that hung from her neck, "teaggy! it's teaggy!! hi!" she exclaimed excitedly, practically rubbing her cheek against his (being 5'8" had its pros).

arms soon loosened as she pulled back, her hands moving to tug at the straps of her backpack, "and i was waiting for you, prince teagan!" ainsley imitated, her tone more gallant than mischievous despite the similar words. right hand moved to place upon the left side of her chest as she stared at teagan, her mannerism a mix of defiance and faux sophistication befitting of a crowned princess, "'kidnapping,' though? pardon me, but that is really quite barbaric of you. regardless: how much ransom do you suppose my father, the king, his majesty, should prepare? considering-" she paused midphrase suddenly, before quickly wiggling out from under teagan's arm. speaking of 'ransom,' just how much money did she have on her if she wanted to eat with teagan?

moving her backpack to her front, she looked through the pockets in order to locate her wallet. "gimme a second!" ainsley said hurriedly, turning around with her back against teagan to go through whatever existing cash she may have. a brief moment later, she spun back around with a wide smile, "saaafe," palms facing down, her hands made a gesture similar to the one a baseball umpire would make, "okie dokie, let's go inside!" happily (and ultimately breaking character), the blacknette stepped closer again so as to physically urge the senior into the restaurant.

"it's a korean barbecue place, right? i've been here a few times; my mom's dojo's only a few blocks away," she explained, proceeding to make small talk out of habit, "do you eat a lot of korean food, teaggy? i would've guessed that you'd go to restaurants with knives and forks and like, campaign bottles, though."

NOTES : pls just ignore the first five paragraphs tbh

❝ can i touch your spyglass? ❞
─ mitsuo williams @ eugene park, ft. ainsley's inner mind theatre
Jae IS CURRENTLY Offline
male
Elite
senior
panrom - SAPIOsexual
80 POSTS
All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players; They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts.
Teagan laughed, affectionately squeezed her shoulders and his arm also loosened when Ainsley began her improvisation. Why didn't the drama club try to recruit her? She clearly had the potential and was quick to react, although a club might deprive her of her freedom. Amazed, he prepared himself to follow on, but she stopped before he could say something, and Teagan regarded the teen girl looking for something. If he wasn't really sure about what happened, he nodded assent.

Knowing Ainsley went several times to the Korean Barbecue Restaurant reassured him. He could ask for her advice or imitate her instead of making a mistake.

"No, it's a first." He offered her an embarrassed smile, while walking towards the restaurant, then shrugged. "I care more about food than the place, and I eat alone sometimes so…" Most of the time the prince didn't use a knife, but his fingers, a fork or a spoon, and when it came to classy restaurants, Teagan had a ton of very long and boring meals' memories. Don't do this, don't do that, behave well. And when he was a child, staying awake while the adults talked was a nightmare. Besides someone always watched over his manners and made sure he ate everything. Unless their family needed to network, eat with some family friends or go to a party, he could avoid those places.

"How are things with the dojo? Everything works for your mom?" Walking and talking about this part of Peachtree City remembered him he stepped outside his comfort zone. He drew a long breath. "We should take some photos to make memories, and if you ask, maybe, maybe I'll do one of those princely poses you like." He opened the door and beamed. "After you!" Once inside, he really felt he entered an unknown turf, but he kept smiling.

# — noted
you know that baby i... i'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me. papa-paparazzi!
fifteen
female
Creative
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
52 POSTS
not a trace
of doubt on my mind
WORDS : # 530 TAG : teagan crowley
Jacob Han
"oooh, really? well, then," her eyes seemed to brighten up (even more?) when teagan admitted to this being his first time at a korean barbecue. however, that certain twinkle in her eye was replaced quickly by a shadow that cast over her face, "stick with me," ainsley mumbled, though it sounded oddly like a growl instead... before she suddenly roared anyway, "and you'll never go hungry again!" knees bent slightly and hands forming claws, she let out a string of near-maniacal cackles.

with the need to quote lion king out of her system, the fifteen-year-old flicked her attention back to the other blacknette just in time to catch the fact that he 'ate alone sometimes,' "oh no! whaaat! we gotta fix that then," she stared at him wide-eyed, her brows dipping in the middle to form a frown, "let's eat together at least once a month! it's usually just me and my mom, so sometimes she makes too much food. i bring the leftovers for lunch sometimes, but if you come over then i won't have to," a small laugh to herself as she stepped around to walk next to teagan again, "as good as leftovers are, i guess."

not that she always brought her own lunch to school, but her mother did insist for her to do so at least three times a week. something about balanced nutrition. besides, the school cafeteria didn't always sell things that ainsley could eat, being vegan and all.

"the dojo's good! mom plays favourites sometimes though," said ainsley, her steps practically skips as she threw a punch or two at the sky, "do you know mickey? mitsuo williams? he's a freshman that goes to our dojo. mom really wants us to be friends. i don't like him much though, 'cause he suc-" a sudden pause, and she frowned again. letting out a huff, she threw her arms out quickly, "nevermind! nevermind!" talking about other people negatively wasn't exactly something she liked to do. sure, it wasn't backstabbing, but she didn't quite enjoy it nonetheless.

with a curtsy - "how kind, your highness," - the sophomore twirled through the door that was held open for her. sliding up her camera, she about-faced so as to walk backwards while snapping pictures of teagan, "that looks pretty princely though," she said, referring to the fact that the senior was being quite chivalrous,"or maybe holding a door makes you more of a butler? sebasteaggy?" head tilted to one side as she giggled to herself, but only to cut it short with a brief gasp when her back bumped into someone.

or something. she stared down at the corner of a table she'd walked into, "whoops, sorry!" ainsley apologized, lifting her gaze again in search of a waiter, "for two please," she called out before looking back to teagan, recalling some other piece of trivia, "did you know this place is owned by the parents of someone at ridgeview? i mean, i dunno who it is, but that's what i've heard anyway. i've never met them though!"

NOTES : my characters're just wordy af rly

Jae IS CURRENTLY Offline
male
Elite
senior
panrom - SAPIOsexual
80 POSTS
His lips formed a mischievous smile. "Yeah, we could have whatever's lion around," Teagan replied without fully impersonate Banzai, because, well, public space. He might dare in another place. Still, his expression changed when Ainsley threw a suggestion. "I'm sure she's a good cook, and between us, I'd love eating with your mom and you. Mine tends to stay late at her office, and my dad seems to have a lot of meetings lately. I can tell them I help you with school." Sara would comment whatever the reason, but still, he could say helping someone would let him review his knowledge.

Then Tea shook his head at the name Mitsuo Williams and smiled when she refrained herself of badmouthing. Putting aside Ainsley, the few encounters he had with Asians weren't particularly good. He decided to keep his distances to avoid them. He disliked having his life turned upside down. Plus, he should avoid bickering on the first occasion. At this rate, he was worse than his eight-year-old self. However, he was in the process of admitting a sad fact about himself: he didn't really care about these fights.

But the brunet cared about his nickname. Sebasteaggy? It sounded great for a dog name, but for a butler? No no no! If he had to choose a butler's name, he would probably go with his middle name. "Remind me to try a butler outfit, but just once." He said while pushing his bangs off his forehead. His eyes wandered over the place meanwhile, Ainsley was calling a waiter. His gaze came back to her. "Mh… I didn't know." He paused and thought. "They must be in a lower grade. I would have heard about it if they were seniors." But since he wasn't part of the Asian community and didn't spend a lot of time in this part of the city, his ignorance would make sense. Oh, well! If they were in a lower grade, it didn't concern him.

All smiles, he leaned a little towards Ai. "So about our monthly dinner, do you think we could also do a movie or series marathon? Just don't show me anything weird."

long lost siblings who randomly use Disney's quotes 8)(don't mind me, Ai gives me life) — noted
Jacob Han
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS
Sit back, relax, begin
It's too early for surrender, too late for a prayer
We can't go to hell if we're already there
The restaurant wasn't that busy
around this time of the day and week, but there was still enough people to keep the Hans busy on their feet. Jake had been helping out his mother in the hall for couple of hours now, and worst of the dinner rush had already passed. Now he was polishing the metal chopsticks (which were usually a common sight only in Korean restaurants) that had just recently come out of the wash. Mrs. Han was waitering three tables in her section, but Jake's side of the hall had been empty for a while now, so he focused in this kind of tidbit jobs that needed doing anyway. Because if they weren't done between chances like this, they would cry about the amount of work that needed doing by the end of the day. He had done that mistake once. Never again.

More people came in, but as they did, Jake had just finished polishing the chopsticks and turned around to the glassware washing machine to empty it. His mother greeted the newcomers as the boy pulled the plastic wash basket out, trying to avoid the steam getting into his face.

"Whoops, sorry!" The voice of a girl piped up. "For two please."

"Sit where ever you'd like, dears." Mrs. Han told them, her English breaking with only the tiniest hint of an accent as a telltale sign that she wasn't born here, but good enough to indicate that she had been living in America a long, long time. Jake closed the washing machine door after lifting the wash basket on the table, starting to put the glasses on the shelves as the two newcomers behind his back chatted away and found a seat.

"Jae-Won, they sat down on your side." Mrs. Han poked at her son in Korean, "A cute young couple, they look like your age. Do they go to your school?"

"Eomma, honestly." Jake replied the first part in frustrated mixture of Korean and English which made it into somewhat awkward Konglish, turning to put the wash basket back in the machine as he jumped to fully Korean. "Just because someone is my age doesn't mean I know them or any--"

And then he saw him. Wonder Bread. He basically dropped the washing basket as he ducked behind the bar desk his eyes wide. He leered over the edge, staring at the newcomers like he had seen a ghost.

Mrs. Han blinked, a bit shaken by the sudden reaction of her son. "What are you doing?"

"I... I admit, I'm not entirely sure?" Jake confessed, now jumping into an English reply, feeling a bit stupid in that very moment, but not daring to stand up from his hiding place.

Mrs. Han blinked again in confusion, then turned to look at the young couple. Quickly she put two and two together, and her typical wily smile like that of a vixen spread on her face.

"Oh, so you do know them." She chuckled, and observed them, now tapping her chin with her fingertip. "You have a crush on that girl, is it? But she's a bit too tall, don't you think? You might give me tall granddaughters, it's hard to find a match for tall girls."

Jake flushed red, and turned to snap at his mother. "I don't have a cr--" But then he paused, squinted his eyes and considered how telling it was the white boy he was hiding from and why as the other option. He then added with a resigned tone. "...You know what? Nevermind."

"Now get up, man up, take the menus and go serve them." She laughed, her brown eyes twinkling in amusement. She'd no doubt watch him squirm the whole time because she thought it was funny. Jake groaned, but got up and did as he was told. As he approached the table, his mother quipped; "Oh, and ask her number!"

Jake sighed nasally, wondering what he had done to deserve such a meddling mother.

"Good evening." The waiter boy greeted the two, but his somewhat strained expression while he stared at Wonder Bread as he said it was kind of telling that it wasn't actually a very good one at all. He handed the menus, glanced at the girl with his upperclassman - who happened to be his classmate, he observed - and then returned his piercing gaze towards the other boy.

Now, don't get him wrong. Jake was really, really working to restrain himself from being impolite. The thing was, if it wasn't his mouth getting him into trouble, it were his expressions. And right now, his face was screaming "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHY ARE YOU HERE? LEAVE!"

But Jake knew that his mother was watching. He could feel her leering at him from the other side of the hall right behind his back.

"Can I get you something to drink, or do you prefer just water?" The words however, remained polite in their choice as he reached for the water jug on the table, flipped two glasses that had been upside down and filled them for the customers. Leaning closer towards Wonder Bread, he spoke the following words to him with a quieter tone, but which sounded obviously annoyed. "Why are you here? Are you stalking me?"

tags: teagan crowley, ainsley tyson
notes: Sorry the post got so long.
fifteen
female
Creative
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
52 POSTS
not a trace
of doubt on my mind
WORDS : # 456 TAG : teagan crowley
Jacob Han
pointing to a nearby vacant table, ainsley blinked a few times at teagan, "let's sit over here," she said before waving happily at the elder restaurant staff.

of course, it didn't take long for her attention to get caught by the young waiter, "eeek! look! i think th-" ainsley began eagerly at teagan, though stopped when he spoke. gaze flicked back to him as she settled herself down into the chosen seats, "anything 'weird?'"

there was a brief pause as ainsley looked down, then up to the senior with uncertainty. did she have weird taste in movies? "like... like what?" head tilted slightly as she unknowingly started to sway left and right out of confusion. "i-i mean, sometimes i watch those abstract european films? but only when i'm in the mood to, so we can totally watch other stuff!" she laughed with a wave of her hand, "what kinda movies do you usually-"

the voice of another quickly distracted her, and ainsley flinched a little when she realized the waiter was now by their side, "uwah!" she let out while unapologetically staring at the boy. he seemed familiar, though she couldn't exactly remember who he was. well, he was korean, for one. but ainsley was quite convinced that he didn't go by a korean name. that made it easier, of course, though not by much. his name was on the tip of her tongue and yet-

"i'm staring! sorry!" ainsley blurted out, quickly darting her eyes elsewhere at the realization... only to look back to her fellow sophomore when he spoke further, "i'll have a, uhh," she looked around to the drinks menu, and made up her mind after briefly studying it, "teaggy, do you wanna share a pot of peppermint t-" she paused midphrase (again) when something caught her attention now that she was looking to the senior across from her.

without another word, ainsley's camera was up and ready to go; a series of flashes and shutter sounds were heard along with her string of giggles. moments later, she peeked over the top of her camera to blink at jacob, her cheeks red and her grip on her camera tight, "would you mind moving a bit closer to him?" she requested, biting down on her bottom lip before adding: "and maybe turning your face a little, and," she fidgeted with the camera and contemplated, then suddenly rose to her feet and reached over the table.

"sorry!" she said while making a grab for jacob's hand, "would you mind putting this hand on the table in front of teagg- teagan?" for, you know, aesthetic purposes?

NOTES : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jae IS CURRENTLY Offline
male
Elite
senior
panrom - SAPIOsexual
80 POSTS
Instinctively, Teagan imitated Ainsley greeting the elder staff by a swift head's movement and followed the girl towards the table she had pointed out. A simple "Mh?" came from his lips, but he didn't turn his head because of the teen girl's reaction. "I know you like stuff with cute boys, so I was expecting something more like this." He managed to slip these words as they sat and he took his phone out of a pocket.

Eyes on the screen, checking his parents didn't try to contact him before activating the vibrator mode, Teagan froze at the masculine voice. He slowly raised his head, hoping for a hearing hallucination, but it was Misfortune Cookie in the flesh. And the expression that Teagan was seeing hinted both of them were extremely displeased by the current situation. Meanwhile, several scenarios were playing in Tea's head he kept repeating himself: don't do anything rash here.

His smile which had faded away came back. Although the evening was starting in an impromptu way, if he was considering Misfortune Cookie's outfit, it wasn't as if he was going to eat or sit with them anyway. A bit relaxed, Teagan took the time to think about all that. Former New Yorker, transferred at Ridgeview this year, parents who ran a Barbecue restaurant, and the Korean gave him another information. Well, two if he could find who ran the place. Every time he picked new clues about this troublesome guy.

And here came two questions which averted Teagan's attention. Forgetting Ainsley's words and the drink, he stared at him, quite dumbfounded. Was this guy serious?

But there's one absolute rule: if someone gives you an opening, go for it. Besides Misfortune Cookie was right now a little full of himself, wasn't he? Why should I stalk you? Have you seen me tailing you at school? Lurking around you? I don't obsess over you. SO WHY ARE YOU ASKING THAT?! "Of course, I can't get you out of my head since our last encounter," He said with a serious tone of voice and expression as he looked straight into the other boy's eyes. However, he couldn't control the impish light dancing in his own eyes. While leaning towards the brunet, he took a menu to hide his lips behind. Once they came closer to the teen's ear, he whispered in a smooth voice. "And everybody knows preppy white boys have a thing for untamed attractive guys."

Teagan paused for a second. "Or was your question a roundabout way to imply I should obsess over you?" Just after his question he softly blew on one of the teen's earlobe, then leaned back while smiling innocently. Ainsley's request didn't bother him. After all, Misfortune Cookie wasn't very cooperative when he was involved. That was why he didn't butt in when Ainsley tried to grab the brunet's hand - she asked him anyway.

Whereas the both of them were busy, Teagan spoke again. "By the way," He waited to make an eye contact with the other boy. "the untamed attractive guy part was true." He bluntly dropped those words as if he stated a mere fact - and to clear any misunderstanding about the rest -, then redirected his attention to the menu.

OK, the drink. Ai was talking about peppermint… It must be the tea. Should we go with that?

#notmyproblem #excusemeimstudyingthemenu — noted
Jacob Han
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS
Sit back, relax, begin
It's too early for surrender, too late for a prayer
We can't go to hell if we're already there
To call this situation
unfavorable would be an understatement of the year. The moment he leaned in to question the senior, the girl with him had whipped out her phone and started taking pictures of them with the speed rate of a machine gun. Jake threw confused glare at her direction, feeling instantly uncomfortable with his picture taken - he didn't like being in front of the camera.

As he turned his attention back to Wonder Bread, he was taken back by the intense stare by the glacier blue eyes that were looking right back at him. "Of course, I can't get you out of my head since our last encounter."

Wait, what? That sounded... By the humored twinkle in those eyes, the words were meant to sound questionable. Jake answered the gaze with the stalest look he could muster up, so the other boy would know he wasn't impressed.

Wonder Bread took the menu, putting it over his mouth as he leaned closer, coming by his ear that made the Asian boy freeze out of sheer discomfort for the violation of his personal space. And then came a whisper, with smoothness like dark velvet, "And everybody knows preppy white boys have a thing for untamed attractive guys."

There was a strangled sound from the back of his throat, and Jake could feel his cheeks heat up. This was stupid, and too much even for a jok--

"Or was your question a roundabout way to imply I should obsess over you?" Wonder Bread continued, and then fucking blew into his ear. In that moment, one could see a man breaking, as Jacob Han stood there frozen and the expression in his eyes turned like shattered glass. This was probably how it felt like to have a soul leave a body. Wonder Bread had leaned back and smiled all pleased with himself, that smug fucker.

"Would you mind moving a bit closer to him?" Came a request from his fellow sophomore who was still taking their pictures. Jake's attention was directed at her as he gave her a look of utter disbelief as she continued with her instructions for another picture. "And maybe turning your face a little, and..."

"No, I--" He started to deny her, a dangerous edge in his voice that implied the both of them were really toying with what was left of his patience here, but the girl got up and grasped his hand. "Sorry! Would you mind putting this hand on the table in front of Teagg- Teagan?"

Jake's tone turned into polite again, his years in customer service the only last true wall stopping him from going to jail tonight for a second degree murder, but the look in his eyes rivaled a dead fish as he pulled his hand away from the girl's grasp. "Dear customer, yes, I would mind." Un-fucking-believable. What the hell was she trying to pull?

However, the sudden chill raising from his spine made Jake square up his shoulders, and force a pleasant smile on his face. From behind him, one could see Mrs. Han glowering in their direction with a frown. But at this point, she didn't really scare him. Why be scared of being killed by your own kin when you were already at this point dead from the inside?

"Miss," Jake took a hold of the tall girl's shoulders and directed her back to her seat, "I would really like you to sit down and relax." The last word sounded more like he meant to say shut up instead.

"By the way," Wonder Bread spoke up, and Jake turned his attention to the other boy, but he was nowhere ready for the words, "the untamed attractive guy part was true." And Wonder Bread turned his attention back to the menu after dropping them completely casually.

There was a short beat of silence as the words sunk in. And then a smacking sound as Jake covered his face with his hand, trying to hide away the violent blush that was now climbing up his neck all the way to the tip of his ears as he abruptly combusted.

"Wha-- Who-- Nnh." The Korean-American stuttered as Jake.exe seemed to have stopped working. "Y-Y-You can't just say something like that!"

Jesus! It was like dealing with another version of Arata suddenly. He hadn't expected to find this kind of side from Wonder Bread, and he was fairly sure he didn't like it. This guy was the epitome of mixed signals, and it was driving him insane.

He cleared his throat, and clasped the apron with both hands, shooting daggers furiously with his gaze at the edge of the table, refusing to look at either of the two sitting on the said table. "I'll-- I'll bring you the peppermint nokcha." And then, Jake just turned on his heels and left. He couldn't take another second of embarrassment standing there. He didn't care if the two had decided to order it or not, they didn't need to pay for it if they didn't want to in the end, he just really needed to get away from them right now.

"Well?" Mrs. Han demanded in Korean once Jake was back at the bar desk and started tapping away on the touch screen of the cashier. "Did you get her number or not?"

"Eomma, not now." Jake couldn't help the snapping tone.

"Oh, touchy subject, I see." Mrs. Han just threw up her hands and went to serve another table as she was called over. Once she was gone, Jake let himself fall into a crouch behind the bar desk and smack his forehead on the cabinet door.

What the hell are you doing, Han?

Tags: teagan crowley, ainsley tyson
Notes: Jake.exe has seemed to stop working. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem...
fifteen
female
Creative
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
52 POSTS
not a trace
of doubt on my mind
WORDS : # 677 TAG : teagan crowley
Jacob Han
ainsley stared blinkingly at the empty space where jacob had his hand. "wh-" she began, confused, and her lips pursed. gaze swung up to the other asian who appeared much more stern than previous. corners of her mouth curled down almost instantly, "uhh! you look really upset all of a sudden! what's wrong-?" she went on to question, but quickly straightened up her back when the stranger's hands touched her shoulders.

her own hands moved to cup her face as she allowed herself to be urged back to her side of the table, "miihehehe, the assertive type," said ainsley to no one in particular. her gaze, however, remained very much fixated on the two boys in front of her, watching intently as though afraid to miss out on any progress if she so much as blinked. "oh that's okay! i'm very comfortable over here!" she reassured the waiter giddily as she remained standing a step or two behind him.

her decision soon proved to be the right one when her fellow asian froze in his spot. the blush that had painted his face was easily detected as ainsley scooched over to stand next to him. hands flew up to press against her mouth like she was afraid that her giggles would escape and, you know, further upset the other sophomore. still, she leaned closer to the korean boy with obvious anticipation, "w-why would he say that? it's not like i think he's special or anything," ainsley gasped, imitating jacob's flustered tone and basically pretending that she was narrating his 'inner monologue,' "b-but, am i special to him? what does this all mean? d-does he...?! surely he doesn't actually have a cru-"

interrupted mid-acting by the boy's sudden movement, ainsley found herself stumbling sideways in an effort to stay out of his way. she fell bottom first back into her seat, her gaze flicking to teagan as she clasped her hands against her mouth; not that the temporary blockage was enough to cover up the wide grin, "teaggy! teaggy! who-" she began, though her hands moved again as she pulled out her phone to quickly spam kelli with text messages. she looked back to teagan again seconds later, tea-coloured eyes practically sparkling as she huffed through her nose eagerly, "who's that? what's his name? he's cute! so cute that you 'can't get him out of your head,' right?!" at this, she squealed and fell over to lay sideways onto the rest of the small coach. but of course, it didn't take long for her to bounce right back up, "where did you guys meet anyway? and how did you meet? tell me ev. ery. thing! pleasepleasepleasepleaaase!? it's giving me all the feels!!"

a brief pause, before she scrambled back onto her feet, "oooh, or i could just ask him? he's so cute when he panics! there must be something, right? like, the way he reacted when you-..." another squeal, and she suddenly sat down again, hands hugging her face with little hearts oozing out of her, "kyahaha! oh no, i can't get uuup! i feel feverish! and my knees are weak! i think i'm getting a heart attack!"

... which probably would've been more convincing had she stayed put. but instead, ainsley got up once more and looked around the restaurant. the asian boy was gone. she blinked a few times before sliding out of her seat, "i'm gonna talk to that lady!" she announced to teagan as she turned and trotted to where the middle-aged woman was. "auntie!" she called out to mrs. han whilst approaching her, "sorry! i know you're busy, but you know the boy that looked like this?" she scowled, doing her best to momentarily imitate jacob's earlier expression, "is he your son? what's his name? ... ah, is that too forward? i'm sorry; he's really cute though! is it 'cause of your genes? you look alike!"

NOTES : ainsley are u ok

Jae IS CURRENTLY Offline
male
Elite
senior
panrom - SAPIOsexual
80 POSTS
As Misfortune Cookie got worked up over his words, Teagan raised his head, ready to say he just told the truth but the brunet's unexpected blushing face made him shut up. Tea couldn't tell he tried to get a specific reaction; they didn't know each other after all. However, he didn't definitively expect the teen boy to have this kind of extra-cute hidden side. As Ainsley narrated - in a cute way, even if Tea frowned at the word 'crush' she almost pronounced -, he was still looking at the Asian boy. An observation he didn't intend to share filled his mind: the contrast with Misfortune Cookie's confident and cool self was interesting and quite endearing. An uncontrolled sheepish grin appeared on his face, while he felt like a five-year-old who found out an intriguing game. And this feeling didn't please him. No, he didn't absolutely want to tease him more. He wasn't so childish.(yes, he is but-)

Alone with Ainsley, he braced himself, resolute to face any question she could have - except the first two were a trap in his mind. Who was Misfortune Cookie to him? A stranger - still a trustworthy one, but 'stranger' was the most fitting term with the absence of bound. His name? Unknown information. So he just managed to reply. "Yeah, I guess he can be cute as well." Ignoring the remark, Teagan just gave her a mischievous smile. Whereas an infinite energy seemed to fill the teen girl, his expression instantly froze at the other questions. As if he could tell everything! He couldn't even tell 'it's a long and complicated story.' without raising doubts and new questions.

And Ai was full of them as if questions were popping up one after another. He let escape a little chuckle. "Don't worry about heart attack. I can confirm you're fine. Maybe just a little, you know, too much excited." Definitively too much excited, he thought while following her with widened eyes, as she got closer to a woman. "Detective Ainsley Tyson on the job, good luck." He whispered.

Then his eyes scanned the menu one more time, but determining the various mildness was hard, so Tea decided to put aside his choice and took a sip of water. His free hand grabbed his phone, browsed through his messages and sent one to his father.

Teagan: "Dad, I know you wanted to try the Korean Barbecue restaurant, but could we go to the Indian one next time?"
Adrian: "Yes, but why? Is there a problem with the Korean restaurant?"

"A cute big problem," Teagan sighed to himself, his attention concentrated on the device. "A cookie… tough outside and a bit chewy inside."

beginning with the mother, that's the little sister — noted
fifteen
female
Creative
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
52 POSTS
not a trace
of doubt on my mind
WORDS : # 414 TAG : teagan crowley
Jacob Han
ainsley took a few steps back to make room for the middle-aged woman who seemed rather preoccupied. tea-coloured eyes blinked and she took an awkward glance back to teagan, not quite sure if she should just leave the lady alone. however, the sudden ringing of her phone made her decision for her, "oh! that's me!" she said quickly as she scurried away to answer the call.

after a few bumps into some of the tables, the fifteen-year-old managed back to her seat across from teagan, "but kaachan," she could be heard saying, her bottom lip puckered outward. gaze flicked from the table to her current companion. brows furrowed and eyes crossed, she puffed her cheeks out to make a face at the senior... but only to quickly straighten up again when her mother spoke from the other side of the line, "ah! yeah, i'm listening. sorry!" she let out a huff and her shoulders sagged, "... i'm gonna bring my friend tho-" a pause, "i dunno, mickey's not really- ... yeah. okay. mm. i will." then the final: "okie doke. byebye. love you too!"

at last, she pulled the phone away from her ear and looked to teagan again. blinkingly, she suddenly grinned sheepishly at the blacknette, her hand turning the phone around so as to show the screen to him, "mom wants me to go home for dinner after all," she glanced to the direction the asian boy had disappeared off to, then looked back to the senior, "do y'wanna come over?" another pause, and she gave a small laugh to herself, "i mean! i didn't just ask to be polite! liiike, i really want you to! it's just that, uhh," free index finger pointed behind her, her gaze casting down to the surface of the table, "it'd be like sinking a ship and..."

with a gulp, ainsley pushed herself up on her feet quickly and got out of her seat. she moved to teagan to grasp his hands in hers, her eyes suddenly watery, "fare thee well, brother! i wish you all the joy and happiness with your lover. but," at this, she drew in a breath and released teagan's hands, practically serenading him (and the rest of the restaurant) as she waltzed towards the exist, "think of me, think of me fonnndly whenn we've said goodbye! remember meee, once in awhile, please, prooomise me you'll tryyy!"

NOTES : she's def not ok

Jae IS CURRENTLY Offline
male
Elite
senior
panrom - SAPIOsexual
80 POSTS
Closing the phone case and putting the device back on the table, Teagan looked over the menu until Ainsley sat down again. His head raised, he let a little laugh escape at the teen girl's face. Her expression told him the phone call promised nothing good. Still, he didn't say anything and waited for the end of the conversation. The first word she pronounced, mom, gave him a good idea of the nature of the call. After all, it was the evening, and Ainsley wasn't at home. Maybe her mother worried - nothing strange.

"If it's okay with your mom?" Teagan gave tit for tat, without having the intention of imposing himself at the dojo. However, she lost him with the rest of her words. What are you trying to say, Ai? Startled by her behavior, he jumped a little on his seat before blinking his eyes several times. Wait, what? What happened right now? "Ainsley?!" Puzzled, Teagan rose to his feet, froze for seconds and scanned the customers as fast as he could. Once he found what he looked for, he neared a table, a smile on his face. A quick chat and he returned where he sat. Leaving without a word would be impolite, although Teagan was sure Misfortune Cookie wouldn't have minded.

A borrowed pen in hand, he took a napkin that he folded in two writing on the top 'to the waiter' - yeah, better be plain here, then he opened the napkin. Now was the time to think about their previous encounters. What did Misfortune Cookie say? Was there something he could reuse?

As he remembered something - something Misfortune Cookie said which didn't strike him, as it didn't sound English at all and since his family ran a Korean restaurant, it was worth taking the gamble -, Teagan rapidly typed up keywords on a search engine. With Ainsley leaving, he didn't have to choose carefully and combine the most interesting phrases.

Coming from a message, Teagan wrote it, folded again the napkin he put on the menu, gave back the pen to its owner then rushed after Ainsley, as a dull sound suddenly blended with his footsteps.

On the table, the title of the note - written in red on a white napkin - left was noticeable. Inside, a clean and neat writing had scrawled a small paragraph.

To the adorable waiter (yes, you who are reading this):
Seeing you so flustered was refreshing and endearing, you know? Naneun neoege banhaeseo. Maybe, maybe, maybe, but don't worry, I still don't intend to stalk you. Jeoneun dangshin-gwa shigan-eul deo bonaego shipeoyo. I don't know why but I can see you shaking your head vigorously and screaming internally "hell no!", do I guess right?

wonder bread
PS: I sign in case you forget about me.

*cough* — noted
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll