MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

special takeaway, Jae's plotter
Jae IS CURRENTLY Offline
Always go too far, because that's where you'll find the truth.
male
Elite
senior
panrom - SAPIOsexual
student/PART-TIME FLORIST
80 POSTS
white tea and pizza cruzt

Teagan Crowley - senior, elite, eighteen ı bday: nov. 17th - scorpio
↳ What i'm looking for Tea:
- parkour teacher/partner: or someone interested in running trail. Teagan might slowly play less tennis and try new things. His stamina and his reflexes are quite good thanks to tennis (he played on a regular basis after all)
- forming a duet: it might last or not, but this kind of project might be interesting. Maybe they could perform at the flamingo café?
↳ Prompts:
• 'Hey let’s sneak up onto the roof to watch the sunrise'
• 'Clearly we’re both really uncomfortable at this party'
• 'A mutual friend/acquaintance set us up for a date'

Cruz Ortega - senior, delinquent, eighteen
↳ What i'm looking for Cruz:
- clients of his little side business
- former teammates
Related plot : Cruz plans to do some street races in Peachtree City. You can find more information here
↳ Prompts:
• 'We’re both trapped in detention together and you’re being really suspiciously secretive about what landed you in here. I’m taking it as a challenge.'
• 'We were both playing wingman for our friends who have now decided to go home together, and after five minutes of conversation we fucking hate each other, let’s bang it out'
• 'You’re the person who keeps me up at night listening to acoustic playlists on 8tracks'

about teagan crowley

Born and raised in California with italian roots on his mother side, Teagan is a former stuco member - that he joined on his sophomore year - and a current music club member. Used to troublemakers, he also has ran through several troubles during his senior year, and wonders if he should reflect on his life. Playing the piano since he's 6-years-old, he dreams of going to the Boston Conservatory and uses the possibilities offered by the conservatory and Berklee's merger, while his mum pushes him on the lawyer's path. He still thinks about the option of studying law and art history to work as an auctioneer. Although he's fine with his first name, the thought of switching his first name and his baptismal name, Alessio, crossed his mind once.
Pretty chill when you don't rub him the wrong way (and you'll quickly know it), he gets a sharp tongue which can end up him in bickers or troubles, and despite being stubborn, he still knows when he should compromise. Tea mixes sweet-talking and bluntness without thinking how the other party could feel, mostly because he knows how he feels about them. Still, you'll realize with time, the compliments he drops with a serious tone are true. He also gives pet names and some of them might say what he thinks about you - but he can also call you 'moron' or 'asshole' with a very affectionate tone.
Aside music - he listens to instrumental, spanish guitar, jazz, chillstep/ambient, secretly likes deep house -, he enjoys gardening and is interested in everything related to flowers, playing tennis despite a need to test new sports and is highly fond of horror movies & tv series. He has a fanboy side he doesn't expose - easily.
● /!\ Teagan is more a "coming-of-age character", tries to challenge his habits, tries ultimately to find himself, and at some point, he might surprise/mess up with a lot of people. Not in a bad/rotten way, just consider him as an underdog elite who will do as he pleases and won't care if he doesn't fit your 'elite' expectations or how you see them.

POSITIVE RELATIONSHIPS

As a friend, Teagan is loyal but he won't spare you if you're ready to do something really stupid. He considers friends are people with whom he can walk side by side, supporting each other, nurturing each other and caring for each other. Still, he has troubles to open up and rather bottle up his feelings than saying he isn't fine. He has his own reasons, but it has nothing to do with afraid of showing himself. Affectionate, he likes to prepare a surprise for them and tries his best to not mess up their relationships, especially with his teasing habits and his remarks. Generally, he might act more or less like that with everyone close to him, but he'll fully as a friend if he can trust you at 100%.
romance: Everything depends on how the characters mesh and I'm the greedy kind, meaning I love when characters fight but also how they overcome obstacles, face despair, fear or the situations where they need each other.
Dense and on denial side because having feelings for someone during his last year scares him, he may adopt another attitude, once he's sure of his feelings. If you're interested in, you better be prepared for the sides you could find out.

NEUTRAL RELATIONSHIPS

The neutral relationship means Tea doesn't care about how the relationship turns. Why should he care if the other isn't close to him? There's no close bounds and he'll act as he wants without the intention of becoming friend or enemy. He'll just adjust himself, staying true to how he feels and how he sees the others and what he thinks about them. Still, he'll try to avoid meaningless fights or troubles, unless he can't refrain himself.

NEGATIVE RELATIONSHIPS

You can't control what people think about you or how they perceive you, and if Tea's pretty fine with this idea, he gets no interest for an enemy who hates him for fickle reasons. And he'll try to quickly resolve conflicts because he has no time for this kind of game. He could also try to figure if you really have a problem with him or if you are just avoiding the real one by picking on him. However, he might come to hate you if you drag someone dear to him into troubles or hurt them.

TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS

Unconsciously or not using a fear, making the other ashamed or abnormal without realizing it and so on. Toxic doesn't mean enemy. Sometimes we can be emotionally attached to people, people we call friends or lover, who put us down, and we fail to cut strings because of the bounds.

about cruz ortega

As a guy who grew up in Peachtree City, Cruz considers this place as his real home and likes it. If he could really change one thing in his life, it would his mother's drinking habit, but she's the only one who decides. He has more a "gang" mentality and isn't interested in friendship unless he thinks he can acquire something. His remarks and hypersexualized comments make girls frown and he perfectly knows most of the time, they would be happy to pull his head off. Still, he doesn't care and doesn't intend to change. He has found his own balance after his knee injury which forced him to stop baseball, meaning he said goodbye to his dream of going pro.
Friend since middle school with Dean Vegas, Cruz hopes they could do their road trip even if it happens on a school week. Anyway Cruz plans to drop out and comes back to school only because his counselor didn't leave him alone. His sudden leave might have been noticeable, but he hasn't explained once why he repeated his year, and he has no intention of doing so. Take care of your damn business.
Talking about business, he's pretty busy with his stolen parts one and plans to continue, while he works at his stepfather's garage. When it comes to crimes, he considers he has to gain something - especially money.
Straighter than the Eiffel Tower, he'll punch any guy who puts a hand at the wrong place. Serial "one-night stander", he's the type of guy who wakes up before the girl and leaves without a word or note. Despite his habits, he'd like to settle one day, if he's still alive. At the moment, he just enjoys life at its fullest.

POSITIVE RELATIONSHIPS

Friend and Cruz, two words which barely match. Even being on his good side is kind of difficult, and most of the time, people can't deal with his carefree attitude. He's fine with having 3 or 4 people he can really trust and ignore the others. In this case, he'll be here for you and ask you for help if he needs someone to rely on. Since he has somewhat a "chaotic neutral" personality: meaning he's more an individualist and is always motivated by his personal interest and if it helps or not those close to him. Cruz shows his affection in a very roundabout way, not very comfortable with that.
romance: shallow, he only cares about how a girl looks and isn't interested in commitment. Don't hope he'll become romantic, he can't.

NEUTRAL RELATIONSHIPS

Business is business, and Cruz can't keep it if he curses at his clients or tells him what he thinks about them. So he is neither nice nor aggressive. Just buy what you need or want, and go to your own path. Meaning Cruz doesn't keep in touch once the deal is done. His neutral relationships are basically cashcows.

NEGATIVE RELATIONSHIPS

Nerd or fellow jocks he bullied when he was in the baseball team, people who hate his behavior or his comments, Cruz has probably a lot of negative relationships and it's fine. Those people entertain him, and when he's bored he knows who he should pick on. You can try to screw with him and he'll hunt you until he finds you and decides if he should break one of your legs, both or smash your fingers.

TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS

If Cruz finds a flaw or a weakness you want to hide, he'll try to use it - if he can gain something. He has no problem to use mind games or a person's emotions to his own advantages.

Jacob Han
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS
Some men see things as
they are and say why?
I dream things that never
were and say why not?
teagan crowley is the classic bird in gilded cage, living in his brittle paper world where he pretends everything is alright when everything's anything but alright whenever the ink spills over and leaves dreadful stains he cannot erase. Afraid to dream, scared to have passions and absolutely terrified of freedom. Because let's face it, when this boy has been raised and accustomed to look at the world from behind those golden bars, he probably can't even imagine a world without them. In his world everything is only black and white, ink splotches and paper people. The paper is the things he believes and wants to protect, the dreadful ink his mother, the cage is the limitation of his own trepidation.

It must be exhausting to live in such confinement.

Enter Jake, a city kid forcefully turned to small town boy, ripped right off the street image of Big Apple itself. He acts and looks pretty much every part of a teenager from the Chinatown ghetto he was raised in, constantly balancing the upbringing of his more traditional parents and the liberal world views he was influenced in New York. He's got the spunk that draws attention when he speaks, snarky attitude that's memorable, and he can challenge everything you've ever believed in and be absolutely infuriating while doing it.

And yet, you find yourself asking what if he's right?

In short, I'd really like to test the dynamic of Jake and Teagan. Their backgrounds and world views are so starkly in contrast it's like looking at two beings from completely different planets but yet, beings who share enough similarities for them to possibly find some sort of common ground. Kinda like two same magnets, canceling each other out, but at the same time, you know how they say opposites attract? I feel like a mad scientist, holding two different chemicals with an unknown reaction, curious to see if the mixture will explode or not.

Because of the dubiousness of these two, I can't say what kind of relationship I'm exactly looking for, lol I'm sorry. I just kinda wanna offer them some sort of interesting extempore setting, throw them in it where they're forced to interact and see what happens. Also on a side note, I read everything about Teagan I could find atm and let me just tell you, I adore this character. Maybe I have a soft spot for birds in gilded cages, who knows.

Would you be interested in threading sometime?

BY EDWARD OF OOC
Jae IS CURRENTLY Offline
male
Elite
senior
panrom - SAPIOsexual
80 POSTS
I read Jacob's application and plotter, and ended up laughing while imagining Tea's reactions - i'm not crazy /dies -. He is just so raw compared to the people Tea knows. Political correctness is a rule, friendship stands for connection in most case and you must act a certain way. Tea knows how to handle their remarks or behaviors and what they mean, but he would be at loss with Jake. You wrote he's sardonic and I'm pretty sure Tea would retort - and regret it. After all, he should ignore him.

From his point of view, Jake looks like a storm which he wants to stay away. Observing is fine, but approaching? Nah too dangerous. He fears Jake would reveal some things he tries to bury - like certain negative personality traits he takes after his mother - when he's angry.

I'm really curious about their dynamic, I don't know if Tea will hate Jake or will be "Why should I look for someone who gets on my nerve?… So did you see him?" Many ideas and situations flood my mind xD.

Tell me whenever you want to open a thread! I'm in!

Jacob Han
laurel elias
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS
teagan crowley &
laurel elias
Laurel may be a loner, but her social status outside of school is that of an elite. Her grandma is a retired court justice with a copious amount of connections and her grandpa is a well known author; the Elias family is pretty damn rich, although they're also sort of reclusive and stay away from the politics. But, imagine Tea's mother finally hears that they've moved in and tells Tea to befriend Laurel?

Tea comes in thinking it's just going to go how things normally go with making friends, but then I feel like Laurel might end up surprising him. (She'd probably point blank tell him she has no interest being friends with someone for status.) The two of them seem pretty similar at first glance, but Laurel's pretty whimsical and just kind of does whatever she feels like without any regard of the people around her. Maybe they stay acquaintances, maybe they even become friends but- Laurel will bond with him over piano and tug him out of his comfort zone to live a little if he'd allow it.
jawn IS CURRENTLY Offline
vodka may not be the answer, but it’s worth a shot.
female
Elite
senior
het
online celeb
49 POSTS
teagan crowley &
glenda coco-lee
i read somewhere that teagan wants to always use the music room to play the piano? well, there's another music room which is the music club's room and it has the same type of configuration, except Glenda has taken all the (totalitarian) liberties in the design of the room. you can refer to this post: http://misfitsrp.jcink.net/index.php?showt...findpost&p=3619 for details, and maybe learn about the current dynamic of the music club.

it's good to know that tea hasn't signed up for the music club yet so i think it'd be a good opportunity to thread out a 'recruitment' thread between glenda and tea. since tea is fellow elite then glenda may be civil with him at the very least or if she finds him lovable she'll be all chummy with him. or since he's senior and elite too, they would mostly likely know each other. but for some reason, tea doesn't feel like joining the music club, and glenda just never gives up on trying to recruit him. that's probably the most possible scenario for these two.

tell me what you think! :)
Jae IS CURRENTLY Offline
male
Elite
senior
panrom - SAPIOsexual
80 POSTS
laurel elias & Teagan
OK, Laurel tops on Sara's list "friends you need", but Tea will feel awkward. He knows doing what his mum wants means agreeing (more or less) with her view on relationship. He could feel Laurel sees through him, so he wouldn't know how to act, what to say, etc. However Laurel could intrigue him and he would slowly spend more time with her. I can picture him making a crown flower for Laurel, let her smell the variety he uses, and flood her with informations (until she tells him to stop /cough).

Besides school, they could have met several times at parties/gatherings to welcome the new families/neighbors. Tea's curiosity could have started there :).
pandora @ ooc

Thanks for the information and the link <3.
But but something is missing… where is the pink bed with frilly bedsheets in the music room? /hide.
I like a persistent Glenda (btw I love her personality) determined to recruit Tea. And she should do it: lure him, trick him - dye his hair in pink at some point -, his spirit is weakening this year, since he wants to play more and more. Besides his former excuses don't work anymore (I'm not interested / You know, I'm pretty bad. You need a real asset for the club/ I'm kind of sick of it right now). Strike now /run away.
What's more, I think Glenda could challenge him - and he would say "no", but eventually do it, since he would find it interesting.
pandora @ ooc
alfonz IS CURRENTLY Offline
You got me dancing in the dark; I've closed my eyes, But I won't sleep tonight
seventeen
male
Delinquent
sophomore
pansexual
peddler
71 POSTS
BOO, YOU SUCK
This is a tough one. By all accounts, Teagan would think nothing of Mateo. He's just another tumbleweed blowing through the desert, but where others tumble aimlessly, Mateo is determined to reach the end of his road without any pit stops. Teagan could very well be the only one in the way of Mateo's endgame.

I'm proposing they be enemies. I understand they're not necessarily your main interests, but I'm piqued by this alleged angry side. As a Delinquent in general and being an impoverished citizen, I'm sure Mateo would easily find excuses to resent Teagan's privilege.

The trick is getting Teagan to even make this an open dialogue instead of just a one-sided feud. Goading doesn't seem like something that would bother Teagan. I have something in mind concerning Teagan's association with Jake, so as that develops I might have something more tangible. Until then we're just enemies by caste/clique, not personally. Sound good/bad to you?

teagan crowley

BY EDWARD OF OOC
Jae IS CURRENTLY Offline
male
Elite
senior
panrom - SAPIOsexual
80 POSTS
Mateo Durante & Teagan
Mh that's tricky, when people resent him because of his family, upbringing or his clique, he is like "What do you want? Why should I apologize? Should I kill myself to satisfy you?". He doesn't understand why he should give attention to small-minded/petty people /cough.

Some things are also bound to change (like his clique depending on his evolution, his mood which strongly matches his mother's), so I think we need an idea which can work without external elements (or a few).

For example: Dominic, his tennis instructor, and a friend of Mateo have been involved in a case. Teagan mother or someone of the law firm defends Dominic, the verdict is in his favor and Mateo finds the result unfair. Since Teagan really cares about Dominic, he could react (Dominic comes from a lower middle class background, so it might be easier to connect the dots?).

Something like that, what do you think? If you have another idea, feel free to throw it :)!
If you want you can also PM what you mean about Tea and Jake's association and I could tell you possible various reactions. Otherwise, unless it concerns something or someone really really close to his heart, he just won't care.

pandora @ ooc
laurel elias
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS
teagan crowley &
laurel elias
Sorry for the late reply ahh- But okay, to be completely honest with you, if Teagan makes Laurel a flower crown, he instantly becomes one of her favorite people. I think in the beginning; Laurel didn't really care for him but she reciprocated whenever he talked to her. She's just not interested in all of that, but then she gets to know him and. I see them coming together to each other's side immediately whenever there's a party or anything they're both attending. Laurel would even offer her house for Tea to come over to hang out with her whenever there's a party she's not going to but he is. "Your mom would be okay if you went to spend time with me instead of go there, wouldn't she?"

And them playing piano together, and making flower crowns together, and maybe eventually even napping together once they get close enough. This just sounds like it will turn into a very sweet and wholesome friendship okay; what do you want their first thread together to be like? ouo Flower crowns?
Jae IS CURRENTLY Offline
male
Elite
senior
panrom - SAPIOsexual
80 POSTS
laurel elias & Teagan
No prob!

If they play together, maybe with time - or not so much time -, Laurel will notice when something is wrong. Dealing with people will stress him out, meaning he'll make mistakes, be out-of-tune and keep quiet because you know it's probably stupid or he should stay in his comfort zone until he leaves for college in the end /cough. Laurel is also more adventurous than him in some ways, it may be interesting to develop that later.

Let's go with flower crowns! I read some of your threads with Laurel, and it would be a good starting point to get to know her better. A party taking place at the Elias? Or elsewhere?
pandora @ ooc
laurel elias
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS
teagan crowley &
laurel elias
Yes yes yes; I think in turn, Teagan will come to notice when things get too loud and too much for Laurel as well. Although, maybe it doesn't take too much time because she's always been easy to read. I like this though, yes. c:

Flower crowns sound good to me! The Elias family probably has a pretty nice garden, so a party there sounds pretty good to me. They rarely have parties, but I'd imagine her grandpa just finished a new book and his editor told him to throw a party or something to get some more sponsors aha. Could you start it, if you don't mind?–
jawn IS CURRENTLY Offline
more wine, less whine
male
Jock
senior
secretly bi
ice cream server
66 POSTS
Posting here just so we can credit our plotting over private messages. :>
Jae IS CURRENTLY Offline
male
Elite
senior
panrom - SAPIOsexual
80 POSTS

The friends/enemies/romance things kept bothering me, so I revamped the plotter and chose another angle. Tbh I'm highly interested in toxic relationships because they're really tricky. Feel free to drop a message, if you need info c:.
auto IS CURRENTLY Offline
rule number one is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, ya gotta be the first to run.
male
Fringe
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
82 POSTS

dean vegas & teagan crowley

pls spare some change ▸ criES TBH DEAN WOULD LIKE ('like??') TEAGAN FOr the sheer fact that he is rich?? as a fringe, dean 100% sucks up to/follows elites around in general, so i can see that as a potential relationship between the two of them. altho idk if teagan would want a sidekick at all, dean would def try to be all chummy w him just incase he'll get some scraps off the table. but once in awhile some of teagan's stuff might go missing as well since dean steals both for the thrill and the fact that he's borderline obsessed w making a profit off of stolen goods. 8') aka teagan's belongings can very well end up on ebay. feel free to call this dumbass out for it or report him tho tbh lmao.

kerina chevalier & teagan crowley

?? ? ▸ tbh i just have all the 17 yr olds whoops. but oK SO, i think of all my characters i'm actually the least sure about kerina when it comes to a plot w tea?? like, aside from the fact that she would dislike him for being a, well, guy, they're alike on several levels but vastly diff on many others? kerina just has this rly explosive personality and is intense/vocal about her opinion, but also in a rly deadpan, sarcastic kinda way? they could be in the same class since they're both seniors, but depending on when tea started being a part of the stuco, they could've come to know one another bc of that? kerina was never in the stuco herself but her bff florence underwood was at one point-!? jfc plotting is so hard i'm sry!!! tl;dr, should they know/know of one another, expect a lot of bickering and borderline violence if teagan happens to be 'too close' by chance. B'<

spencer jones & teagan crowley

childhood friends?? rivals? enemies? unlikely friends??? ▸ ahhh, is teagan from california by any chance? i-i wasn't super sure, but if he is then, maybe he and spencer've met since they were kids? spencer never went to school or anything as a kid since he was homeschooled. but his parents set him up for playdates and the like, and he's always known as the loud kid who acted like some sort of leader within his group of friends, just bc he's aggressive and outspoken. in present day, spencer is the classic jock who bullies others for his own jollies. he's cruel to 'outsiders,' but actually hella loyal to anyone he considers a friend? so i think it's more or less up to teagan if he wants to be associated w someone like him bahaha. or maybe he just puts up w spencer and they're not at all friendly, but bc they've known each other for so long that spencer would feel a sense of loyalty towards him? ??

ainsley tyson & teagan crowley

ghost bustersss ▸ slaMS HANDS DO WN. i rly want ainsley to be a part of the ghost hunting crew if that's ok!?!? she's in the newspaper club and gets excited over 'unconventional things' tbh. but she's also bad at being sneaky and is an airhead a lot of times. she is also likely to fawn over teagan and/or the fact that he plays the piano and gives off a 'princely air.' i'm not even kidding i just want her to be all dreamy-eyed towards tea until it hits her that hE EATS/LIKES?? CHEESE. bc she's vegan and cheese is just no bueno weeps. aside from that tho, ainsley is probs more or less like a dumb sister that teagan maybe wouldn't have wanted at all LOL.

omg ok that's iT I THINK. i'm not the best at plotting, so i apologize for the word vomit everywhere, but lemme know which one/s u might likeee?! or add/subtract/deny anything to ur heart's content. w/e floats ur boat, jae!!

BY MITZI
Jae IS CURRENTLY Offline
male
Elite
senior
panrom - SAPIOsexual
80 POSTS

omg Auto, I imagined so many situations and ended up laughing by myself /hides. And you reminded me of details I always forgot to write ;v;.

spencer jones & Teagan
tbh I'm down for a mix of childhood friends / actual enemies / unlikely friends: Teagan grew up in California and I'm pretty sure Sara wouldn't say 'no' for a playdate with a son of rich family. So maybe they spent a lot of afternoons together? Teagan was also better at expressing himself when he was a kid. If they have changed while growing up, that can trigger something, Tea reproaching the bullying part for Spencer, and Spencer reproaching him for becoming boring/distancing himself? idk I can see them exchanging salty comments after PE if they lost, pushing each other in the hallways and glaring, and so on. Despite that, they may have some moments when they can reconnect? If they watch a game, they can cheer at the same time, pause, exchange an embarrassed look? Or when they fight, something suddenly familiar and they smile/laugh? It could work when they're alone though and after that, the reality/the present distance could hit them hard.
I've to say, I want them to face a hardship together - maybe the loss of someone they knew when they were children? Sorry idk why but I want to hurt them and see how it could turn ;v;.

ainsley tyson & Teagan
YES YES YES that's OK! If they explore an abandoned place, Tea'll probably freak out "Ainsley, where are you? *hears something* AINSLEY, DON'T HURT YOURSELF" - he might also watch over her crushes "this guy is no good". About cheese, he'll try to lie at some point "I'm eating tofu" /cough. btw I read Ainsley is a yaoi fangirl and well, kelli alacran might have written fanfics on Tea - I'm sorry I just imagined both of them talking about pairing, shipping and Tea being "Helloooo, I'm heeereeee. STOP DOING THAT WITH MY BODY. *teen girls are scary, leave my body alone*" And maybe he could photobomb one of her insta shot and they could slowly take photo together from time to time. You know playing "the big bro and lil' sister" thing?
Sorry I'm all over the place, I'm just excited lol and I think he'd ask her help with instagram in the future - I've something in store about that.

Kerina Chevalier & Tea
Mh Tea might have been part of the Stuco during their junior or sophomore year (I've an hard time to choose ;;), but they're both seniors, so maybe there is some bad blood between us? Working on a project together or Tea who needed to talk to her, except he took her by surprise, it escalated and she punched him, they fought and a teacher separated them? When it comes to Kerina for him, it's not about her being a girl, but her, her personality, well Kerina being Kerina? Still, he's guarded when he has to come close to her? Since Tea is from a matriarchal family (and his mom bosses him around) he would really hate her remarks. What do you think :>?

Dean Vegas & Tea
I think they could have a positive neutral relationship? tbh it's one I'm not really sure without threading, since Dean went to juvie, and the other students must know, right? If yes, Tea would be suspicious with Dean around him "what are you up to, mh?" tbh if they have a good dynamic, I can imagine Tea trying to torture Dean with food ("I'm gonna eat this whole pizza by myself") and they could end as two big idiots fighting over the slices?

tell me what you think, what is interesting for you or there is something you'd rather avoid, auto c:!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll