MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR SUGAR, tagged → open!
bear IS CURRENTLY Offline
but no, i'm never gonna be 'cause i don't wanna be, no, I don't wanna sit still look pretty
female
Elite
senior
asexual
ballerina & tutor
64 POSTS
last night you were in my room and now my bedsheets smell like you, i'm in love with the shape of you
the back-to-school bash was exciting every year— but perhaps the most exciting thing about this year was that, for the first time, piper was running a booth!

the brown-haired girl straightened the BAKE SALE sign that was looking just the tiniest bit askew. her fingers fluttered to her hair, then her shirt, then the rows of brownies, cookies, and other assorted baked goods that the dance team sold every year. everything had to be perfect.

she was the team captain this year, and she was going to make ridgeview dance great again.

piper glanced at her phone. it was just barely half an hour past three, and the sun beat down around the track. they’d gotten here early (piper had made sure of that), so she had claimed one of the shadier spots under a tall, golden-leafed oak tree around the football field.

most of the other club booths had finished or were in the process of setting up their booths, and pretty soon students would be rolling in. dance team had been one of the first to finish, so the other girls who’d helped set up were off to visit other stalls. she had their numbers for when the crowds picked up.

for now, though, piper was to do some selling alone. undeterred, she spotted the first lone student wandering across the football field. “hey!” she smiled widely and shouted, trying to be heard over the distant sound of the marching band warming-up in the bleachers. “cookies?”

@[open]
lucas elliott
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS
★ lucas elliott
T
he back to school bash was an event Lucas remembered fondly. He'd spent quite some time with his friends, either performing in the main areas for entertainment and to promote the music club or snacking on the various goodies that were on display. He'd forgotten just how much he'd missed those days.

Now he was back, and strangely enough, he was a music teacher. He hadn't ever expected to return here, but fate sure worked in strange ways. Lucas couldn't believe just how much Ridgeview had changed - and how much he had changed. It gave him mixed feelings, and he shook his head. He'd not focus on negatives: today was meant for fun and it provided him an excellent opportunity to interact with the students.

Perhaps he could meet the students in the Art Club and Dance Activities. He'd offered since he loved art and he had some decent experience in dance, but the decision had, in retrospect, been rather impulsive. However, that didn't stop Lucas from resolving to do his very best to help out the members of both groups. He gave a wry smile - he'd basically dumped a lot of work on himself, but he'd chosen to do it. He couldn't back out now.

Over the sounds of the marching band, he heard a call of 'cookies' and, interest and appetite piqued, he strolled over to the booth casually. It was placed in a very nice spot, right by a beautiful oak and with just the right amount of sun and shade for comfort.

"Oh cookies!" He exclaimed, delighted at the array. They all looked equally delicious and he wasn't sure which one he wanted - or if he could eat them all if he bought more than just one. "How much are they?" he asked politely, gesturing towards the baked goods.
000 words
notes
❝ Is it all right if I join? ❞
but no, i'm never gonna be 'cause i don't wanna be, no, I don't wanna sit still look pretty
female
Elite
senior
asexual
ballerina & tutor
64 POSTS
last night you were in my room and now my bedsheets smell like you, i'm in love with the shape of you
Piper perked up a little bit when the guy noticed her and began to walk towards the booth. Oh, good. It’d be pretty embarrassing if she’d just been waved off like some sort of nobody.

“Hi there!” she chimed when he got close enough. Subtly, she looked him up and down when he cast his eyes downwards at what she was selling. He definitely didn’t look like an underclassman, but he also didn’t look familiar, and she at least knew of anyone worth knowing at this school, by now.

“A dollar for two!” she chirped, trying to sound as cheery as possible. “Oh, except for those big ones,” she added, gesturing to a bundle of exceptionally large, pancake-sized chocolate-chip cookies. “those are a dollar each.”

“I’m Piper, by the way!” the senior decided to test the waters, a little bit. Maybe she could get a name of this guy…? If he was new, he could be worth befriending. He looked like he had the potential to be one of the more attractive members of the school. Dressed more put-together than some of these slouches, anyway. “Nice to meet you, um…?”

lucas elliott
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS
★ lucas elliott
L
ucas smiled at the girl behind the booth as he got nearer. Studying the cookies carefully, he picked out two of the smaller ones and two of the large chocolate-chip cookies. He absolutely LOVED chocolate. "Three dollars coming right up," he murmured as he fished out the change from his pocket. Once he'd placed the coins on the table, he bit into the chocolate chip cookie. His mouth quirked upwards in pleasure - damn, they were tasty.

"These are really, really good," he mumbled contentedly, savoring the bite. He took another bite just as quickly as he could swallow. "Did you make these?"

"Ah, nice to meet you, Piper!" Lucas quickly swallowed the cookie in his mouth and switched the cookie to his other hand. Brushing off the spare crumbs on his fingers, he stuck out his hand. "I'm Lucas Elliott. The new music teacher," he added as an afterthought.
000 words
notes
❝ Right it's short I'm sorry but it's all I could think of atm ❞
female
Elite
senior
asexual
ballerina & tutor
64 POSTS
Piper’s stretched-out grin turned into a more genuine one when the guy actually picked out a few baked treats, stretching her hands out to collect the coins he placed on the table. She took a brief moment to count out the coins, just to make sure they were all there, before opening up the cash-box she’d been supplied with and dropping them in.

She looked back up at the sound of the other person’s voice. “Aww, thank you!” Piper gushed, at least on the outside. Of course they were good. She’d made some of them, and taste-tested the ones made by her teammates. “I had some help from the dance team,” she explained, shaking her head slightly in response. “I did make the big ones, though.”

Piper extended her hand out to meet his, tongue already forming the syllables of his name, “Well, nice to meet you Lu—”

Oh! Piper brought her hand back up to cover her mouth, giggling softly. “Oh, I’m sorry, mister Elliott,” she said, “I mistook you for a student!”

Whoops. Well, at least that explained why she hadn’t known him before. Hopefully he’d be flattered rather than offended. “This is your first year at Ridgeview, right? Sorry about that!” she apologized again, though she looked more amused than chagrinned.

lucas elliott
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS
★ lucas elliott
C
hewing appreciatively, Lucas quirked his lips into a smile. "Ah, dance team?" he said, excitement creeping into his voice. Was she on the dance team? That would mean he'd be her coach! He grinned further - was it a stroke of luck to so quickly meet one of his students? "Actually, I'll be the coach for the dance team this year. Are you part of it?" he asked, nibbling on the cookie. The chocolate chip ones were his favorite so far - mainly due to the chocolate chips. He loved chocolate.

He gave an easy laugh as Piper quickly corrected her phrase to address him as a teacher. "It's fine, really. You can call me Lucas," he said, albeit with a slight red tinging his cheeks. Mainly since he hadn't really given a thought as to how he preferred to be addressed. Mister Elliott sounded so...stuffy. He admitted that he was a little pleased to appear young enough to be a student - though he suspected that by the end of the year, he might just have another addition to the bags under his eyes.

"Yeah, this is my first year teaching at Ridgeview." He glanced around a little bit, remembering. "I attended this very school just six years ago..."

Shaking his head, he refocused his attention on Piper. As a teacher, he should get to know a student more. Or so the books said. He didn't really know what to say, though. Why was it that books made these kinds of things seem so easy??? "So...what year are you in?" He finally asked, switching his stance so he was leaning more on one leg than the other. Lucas contemplated buying another cookie...
000 words
notes
❝ Ahaha I have no idea what I'm doing please Bear with me ❞
jawn IS CURRENTLY Offline
more wine, less whine
male
Jock
senior
secretly bi
ice cream server
66 POSTS
While the two were talking, a hand quickly and casually struck the pile of cookies like a hungry snake towards a helpless frog. It grabbed a bundle, unwrapped it with much haste, and a mouth took a huge bite as if the person had been on a hunger strike. Crumbs fell over his shirt and all over the table, which will surely annoy the hell out of Piper, as he obviously had no intention of actually buying them.

Mouth still full of cookies like that blue guy from Sesame Street, he took part in the exchange and spoke in incoherent words, "Pipe is varsity captain of your team. She dances like she has no bones. You're gonna have a good time!"

Then, he motioned the chunk of cookie left in his hand towards Piper and remarked, "Mmhmm! These are really good!"

And he just rudely continued to omnomnom just thinking how good of a baker Piper is.
female
Elite
senior
asexual
ballerina & tutor
64 POSTS
piper’s eyes widened. oh, he was going to be their new coach? she’d been wondering who would be replacing coach alam, who had moved with her family to philadelphia over the summer. “oh, really? yeah, i’m going to be varsity captain this year!” her smile turned into one much more genuine, now that they were talking about one of her favorite subjects. “oh, no, mr. elliot, i don’t want to be disrespectful—or should i call you coach elliot? anyway, i’ve got some ideas for the team that i think—”

she cut herself off before she could get a too overexuberant. he didn’t need to know all of that now. oh, she was just so excited for the season… piper nodded, politely, when mr. elliott went on a little tangent. oh, he was a ridgeview alumni? piper couldn’t imagine coming back to her hometown until she was, like, old. “i’m a senior—”

at the sound of a pet name, she turned to her right to see.. a hand stuffing unpaid merchandise into his mouth.

sandro! she snapped, recognizing the jock she’d been acquainted with for a while, now. “what do you think you’re doing? you haven’t paid for those!”

jeez. why did this guy have to eat… like that. instead of eating like a normal person? boys were so disgusting!

“and close your mouth when you chew, will you?!”

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll