A SLICE OF LIFE HIGH SCHOOL CLIQUES ROLEPLAY
OCT
secret santas have been assigned! check your pms and this thread for some guidelines for the event! have fun with the giving and receiving, guys!

OCT
check out october updates! also, don't forget to buy some candygrams and sign up for secret santa!

[ WINTER ]
DEC '17
[ STAFF ]
[ EVENT ]
secret
santa
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
[ INFLUENCE ]
all cliques are currently evenly matched.

Add Reply
New Poll

hold my breath, wait for gravity, butter's plotter
61 POSTSALIAS butterCURRENTLY Offline
misses boombasic, hit that bass
female
senior
hetero
local retail associate
Fringe

butter’s bebes

the fiery red-head

emilia mcfarlen (5' 5") - ARCHIVED

If you’re looking for a friend, Emilia is the person for you. Well, most of the time. Growing up, she never had many female friends for the fact of pure jealousy. It wasn’t like she wanted her hair to always look perfect or wear make-up at a young age. No, we can thank her parents for that one. So for the most part, you would find her making male friends. She does find them easier to get along with because there usually isn’t a lot of drama.
Pro tip for if you’re female and wanting a friendship with this dove, be blunt and straight-forward at all times. Because that’s how she will respond. Because of her looks and sarcastic personality, she has made some enemies in her past. One of the easiest ways to end up on her bad side is to bother her while she’s practicing.
Friends: Jacob Han
Enemies:
Loves:
theeasy red-head

trinity watson (5' 8")

When it’s friends, those come easily to this one. She has always been one to be very open to people and giving a helping hand when needed. Whether you want to just chill, get in trouble, or do something fun (that may end up with you in handcuffs) then she is your girl. Trinity has never really ensued the wrath of any single person to be honest. The quickest way to her bad side would be insulting a friend, or disrespecting the elderly. Otherwise she’s pretty easy to get along with. Just, don’t take her blunt sarcasm to heart.
Friends: dean vegas, cruz ortega, florence underwood
FrienEnemies:
Loves:
the queen bitch

angel marcuthe (5' 6")

Where to begin with this brat. She gets her kicks using people and walking all over them. When it comes to friends, she doesn't really have any - just people she uses and appears friendly with. Get on her bad side and wait for your ruin. She's a vindictive bitch, to be honest. If it's romance you're looking for - well, don't expect much. She tends to walk all over the significant other. Yeeeh.
"Friends":
Enemies:
Loves:
the cute nerd

cooper hall (5' 5")

Lbr here, he's adorable. Just 5' 5" with that adorable face - it gets him in trouble. He tends to keep one zone of friends and that would be the "nerds" because he finds it hard to start conversations. Unless it's about Star Wars. I imagine that he'd be able to get along with everyone as long as they don't mind being the first to start up a conversation or something.
Friends:
Enemies:
Loves:
the crossdresser

francis hall (5' 11")

Francis is unique, to say the least. He loves to cross-dress and gets mistaken as a girl about 90% of the time. He is most definitely heterosexual, however, and finds guys disgusting. -more to come-
Friends:
Enemies:
Loves:
31 POSTSALIAS jawnCURRENTLY Offline
if you were a potato, you'd be a good potato #flirting101 #nailedit
male
sophomore
pansexual
student
Fringe
trinity watson &
max locklear
/gives your plotter some love

titty... is quite an interesting nickname. i bet max would have done an impromptu song about that name and her multicolored hair at some point! but he's definitely up for some moonlight getaways with titty.

but we'll need to think of what they'll be doing or where they're going for that time. any thoughts? sneaking into the campus at night? i'll scour for ideas somewhere. will let u know if i find something fun. :)

Oooo so someone who likes to escape from daddy-issues? Trinity has the same issue just with her mom. She’s not a fan of being at home, so whenever she can get out - she is. She’d deff be down for helping him climb out a window safely lol. But yeah Trinity is always down for a new friend dude.

Emilia McFarlen &
max locklear
i'm quite surprised em is not part of the music club — well, so is max. so i guess they could somehow have this 'un-official no-frills just-chilling-out' music club of their own (that's not sanctioned by the school). they'd just meet for the jams.

or what if they contemplate on joining the club? but then they see all these quirky characters in it and go like nah. if you have any fun ideas for thread, let me know. :D

’eeey fellow music lover here. Emilia looooves music in general, but a side hobby of hers is playing the drums. She’s p serious about her track/sports life tho, so she wouldn’t be the one to contact if he’s ever looking for someone to ditch class with. Girls gotta keep them grades up.
15 POSTSALIAS kaiaCURRENTLY Offline
shut up and drive
sixteen
female
junior
heterosexual
student / formula racer
Fringe
Both are blunt, straight forward, and bossy. Drew does not appreciate high school drama. Both have had ice-skating imposed upon them – Emilia persisted, Drew tossed hers in a rubbish bin. That said, they both perform competitively, Emilia on ice and Drew in the cockpit of a car. Based on those similarities I feel like they might get along, and maybe be able to vent their parental issues and yell about stuff together. That said, Drew will never sugar-coat anything; if Emilia is getting on her nerves or Drew thinks she’s being an idiot, she’s gonna tell her outright. Conversely, they could meet and really rub each other the wrong way. Thoughts? Feel free to reject!

Oh the restricted places they’ll go. Drew has a penchant for pushing the envelope and doing stupid things. I feel like she and Trinity would wind up playing off of each other’s mischievous sides and, accounting for the fact that Drew’s tremendously competitive, could potentially get into a looooot of trouble together… as long as it’s not profoundly against the law. She’d be happy to ‘borrow’ a tub of ice cream from the gourmet place at the mall and eat it very slowly in front of a yoga class while criticizing their Salutations to the Sun.

Emilia McFarlenEmilia McFarlen
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
trinity + Drew Ocampo
yeeessss, she needs a friend besides dean to do devious things with haha. she gets along with just about anyone, so i don't foresee any real issues between them :)
emilia + Drew Ocampo
hey! that sounds like a good idea tbh. i think how they get along would all depend on the situation haha. so yeah it could go one way or the other. they could end up being those friends who will be having fun one day, get in an argument the next, and then be friends again the day after.
15 POSTSALIAS kaiaCURRENTLY Offline
shut up and drive
sixteen
female
junior
heterosexual
student / formula racer
Fringe
Agreed! And how they meet would definitely set the mood for future relations, and it would be very interesting to see how it shapes up! I feel like one step in either direction could seal the deal for friends or annoyances xD

6 POSTSALIAS jaeCURRENTLY Offline
eighteen
male
senior
heterosexual
student/apprentice mechanic
Delinquent

trinity watson & cruz
Trinity is Dean's childhood friend, and Cruz became friends with Dean in middle school. I guess Trinity and Cruz have probably met several times or are well acquainted with each other? Cruz could ask her some help with certain parts of his side business - or maybe for his future totally not legal plans?

bt if they know each other for a long time, he may be less tactless with her, but he has probably checked her out - and thrown at her some compliments (in his very personal way /cough)(and maybe Trinity knows about Dean and Cruz kind of habit with girls? we need to talk about that /shot).
61 POSTSALIAS butterCURRENTLY Offline
misses boombasic, hit that bass
female
senior
hetero
local retail associate
Fringe
trinity + cruz ortega
yo~ yeah they have most likely known each other for as long as he's been friends with dean. and considering titty is pretty easy going, i assume they may have been friends as well? lol idk. as far as flirtatious comments go, trinity is such a tease i can't even begin with her lol. i'm down for whatever tbh! if you want, you can hit me up on discord or something :)
9 POSTSALIAS CorylinCURRENTLY Offline
Have i lost my mind?
Female
Freshman
Asexual
None of your business
Loner
ANGEL MARCUTHE & LUNA HUA

Luna could crash into Angel in the halls, and Angel would get pissed?

Like, Luna wouldn’t say sorry, but might try to help and/or walk away? Then Angel would get angry (or already be angry) and be an angry child? Luna doesn’t back away from a fight, so she’d be angry too and snap back.

I tried...
13 POSTSALIAS butterCURRENTLY Offline
a special edition yah
male
junior
hetero
tutor
Nerd
Angel & Luna

Hmm if she bumped into Angel, it'd depend on if there were people around or not -on how she'd react. Angel is fake af so if there are people around, she'd play it off and be like "aw it's okay" but then be like in her black book for life. Buuut if she found out that Luna had the kind of personality to retaliate, I'd imagine Angel would just be fake af around her all the time lol.
9 POSTSALIAS CorylinCURRENTLY Offline
Have i lost my mind?
Female
Freshman
Asexual
None of your business
Loner
LUNA & ANGEL

If Angel was being fake, Luna would (usually) be able to tell from their tone and expression. She'd be annoyed and confront Angel about it or glare. She dislikes people like that. Although Luna's a loner, she's very snappy. Angel would also likely be in her blacklist forevermore.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll