MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

JUN
SOFT REOPENING! all old members & invited members can start making characters! for what's new, read the announcement here!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
SCHOOL'S OUT - BUT CLIQUE RIVALRIES ARE STILL IN!

Add Reply
New Poll

i'm thinking about you, katie's plots
VERNONOffline0 POSTS
FEMALE
SOPHOMORE
HETEROSEXUAL
PART-TIME SERVER
Members
friends; katie is friendly and social, but you have to make her put down her sketch book first before you can actually talk to her face to face. her mind wanders constantly to these adventures and fictional stories in her head. then, she'll doodle things down or draw out a scene from that. if you manage to get her to look you in the eye, then chances are you have a good shot at being friends.

she's a very compassionate and sensitive person. once she makes friends, she'll be very empathetic towards them and try to make them smile all the time.

rivals; she's not a competitive person, and she doesn't have much of a backbone. she'd be a easy target to just walk over. it wouldn't be uncommon for her to be stepped on by elites or jocks. if anyone's looking to pick on a girl, katie might be your target.

loves; she doesn't even know what a crush is, save her. she might get fuzzy feelings here and there, but it might take her a while to figure out what love might be. so a slow-burn relationship is probably what would happen here.

others; if you have any ideas, feel free to shoot them my way! i'm very open to multiple plots and such.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll