MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

JUN
SOFT REOPENING! all old members & invited members can start making characters! for what's new, read the announcement here!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
SCHOOL'S OUT - BUT CLIQUE RIVALRIES ARE STILL IN!

Add Reply
New Poll

I'll give you my galaxy✦, Vaccaria's Plotter
vaccariaOffline0 POSTS
I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself..
Nineteen
Male
Senior
Bisexual
Esports gamer
Members
Who cares if one more light goes out? In the sky of a million stars It flickers, flickers Who cares when someone's time runs out? If a moment is all we are... We're quicker, quicker. Who cares if one more light goes out? Well, I do.
Teren
teren santoro // male // bisexual
Teren Santoro is a nineteen year old senior student who spent most of his life in front of a computer playing a MMORPG called Land of Glory or LoG. He got kicked off the team some months back and was sent to Ridgeview by his parents for 'rehab'. Teren arrived at Ridgeview High at the start of this school year and is actually still getting used to school life again after only playing/working for so long. Teren is cold/distant but charming at the same time, he can be rather annoying but his heart is in the right place. Teren likes gaming (even though he is in denial about it rn), reading, writing erotic novels, cooking and collecting and building gundam figurines. He is also slightly germophobic, especially when it comes to his computer equipment and living quarters. Take a look at his app for more:Link to his app

FRIENDS

Superficial friendships with Teren are easily made. Even though he can be pretty cold he has this sort of charm that pulls at you and draws you in. He plays nice and draws you in closer until you hit a solid concrete wall. This wall equals the line between real friends and 'friends'. As a superficial friend you'll get to be in the wonderful company of 'polite Teren' who is well mannered and a real gentleman. As a real friend you'll get all of that plus some cursing, sarcasm and perhaps some knowledge of the things that are troubling him at times. You'll also get pampered as if you were a king or queen. Real friends can pretty much ask anything of Teren and he'll probably do it, albeit in a way that you won't know it's him because he hates 'thank you moments'. He also doesn't take bullying lightly and will definitely stand up for other people. Which does not always mean, however, that he will be nice to the person that was being bullied, after the fact... As Teren used to be a professional gamer it could be possible somebody recognizes him from game streams etc/was a fan or something~

I'm pretty much up for anything~ Superficial friends or BFFs throw them at me <3

ENEMIES

Teren can be pretty annoying with his snarky remarks when he feels like it. He's also somebody who gets jealous easily, so if your character is better at anything that he values he will probably be more bitchy/cold towards them. He, though this is rather ridiculous, also thinks better of guys than girls. He dislikes girly, sparkly and/or loud behaviour and thus tends to avoid girls/guys with a 'kawaii~~'ness level of over 9000. He can't stand bullies, but usually steers clear of confrontation. If it goes too far he eventually will try to put a stop to it (perhaps being bullied himself afterwards...?) and will, if neccesary use his -carefully manicured fingers, balled into fiery balls of anger- to do it. Teren can also be quite competitive and won't settle for second place. He likes 'slaying' people with his game skills and won't show any mercy whatsoever. Besides all that, Teren is pretty quiet and an easy victim for bullying as he looks a little feminine, is germophobic and doesn't have a lot of friends -yet- to back him up.

LOVERS

Yesssss gimme gimme, I would love to RP a good love story~ Teren is bisexual but leans more towards girls. Teren isn't a shy or nervous guy so he will probably just confess once he realizes he likes you. Once he realizes is where the problem's at, however. He is a little slow when it comes to love and is unable to take a hint. Teren is pretty charming and is really extremely nice to friends, so his actions are probably easily mistaken for flirting. He's the friend who is nice to pretty much anyone, which leads to dissapointing some girls/boys along the way. Teren isn't very experienced, he only had a few flings but nothing lasted nor were they very serious. Teren is a very loyal boyfriend and he is very passionate. There is probably nothing cute about being in a relationship with this boy as he can actually be quite possessive and 'wild'. Let's just say his usual calm demeanor means absolutely nothing. He dislikes public affection, but when it's just the two of you... hm~ (his ideas for his erotic novels must come from somewhere after all...)

I'm up for anything really~ (also I'm kind of new to plotting so yeah ehe)<3

VON OF WW and OOC

If there was a moment that was more dream-like than an actual dream, It’s probably the day I first met you. If there was a moment that was so tortuous that I wanted to die, It’s probably when I let you go
Hazel
hazel beaufort // female // hetero
Hazel is a 16 year old sophomore who can be best described as a very optimistic bubbly girl. She is super friendly and takes care of everything/everyone around her. She's rather naive and will trust pretty much anyone who gives her a smile/gives her food. Hazel is probably best classified as a nerd because she is a huge science/chemistry geek and loves to amaze people with her prowess (prepare to standby with a fire extinguisher). Hazel was born into a very wealthy family and still lives with her parents in whitespire hill. She actually hates people looking at her like people look up to the elite so she chose to hide her family background and wealth and is now seen as just a regular nerd. Not a lot of people know about her secret and she takes great care in taking detours while walking home. She's the sort of girl who is usually on the giving end instead of the receiving one.

Hazel's skills include making up a language, collecting dolls and taking care of them, failing at every sport, panicking about swimming/water and giving names to- and talking to 'her'(the school's) lab equipment. When she is not otherwise occupied she helps as an assistant at the lab. Take a look at her appLink to her app

FRIENDS

Hazel is very easy to befriend. She just can't help but like almost anyone who is nice to her, especially the ones who give her food or candy. If you walk up to her and have a short conversation/ help her in anyway etc, she'll probably already see you as a friend. She tends to see the good in everyone, even the ones who have bullied her in the past. If she's curious about you she doesn't give up easy either, she will keep on trying to chat with you/hang with you until she feels you've accepted her. She can be a little hyper and tends to blurt out whatever is on her mind but if you can handle her happynerd-like self than she'll reward you with extreme loyality and her own brand of geeky humor. Even if you are her friend you will probably not know about the fact that this girl is extremely rich. Hazel dresses in non-brand clothing and takes detours home to ensure nobody sees her. She'll even talk bad about other rich people if necessary. She just doesn't want to be lumped in with the elites when she doesn't feel like one at all.

Some ideas:
✦ Somebody who helps her with sports/teaches her how to swim
✦ Somebody who she can geek with about chemistry/science
✦ People she knows from the math team
✦ People that live near whitespire hill (neighbours or something)
✦ People whoms parents know her parents and such
✦ A big brother relationships LOL

ENEMIES

Hazel has trouble hating anyone tbh. But people who bully others or flaunt their platina creditcards in others' faces are people who are likely on her blacklist. As it takes a lot to be on Hazel's blacklist, once you're on you will probably never leave it. Hazel is pretty coureagous and isn't scared to stand up to bullies for her peers, which might lead to her getting bullied instead. Hazel is a pretty nosy person and can be quite pushy, there might be some that dislike her for that. She also tends to see the world through pink glasses so more depressed/fragile characters might not understand her view and dislike her for voicing it everywhere she goes. Pls go ahead and wreck my baby precious to tidbits.

Some ideas:
✦ Somebody who bullies her for whatever reason
✦ Somebody who knows her actual finanical status and blackmails her with it (making her do stuff for him/her)
✦ Somebody, maybe even a fellow nerd, who dislikes her for her bright happy and unserious personality
✦ Somebody who secretely dislikes her, but Hazel sees as a friend~

LOVERS

Whoop~ That would be lovely LOL. Hazel is a bit of a trainwreck when it comes to love. She crushes often and when she does she crushes hard LOL. She is straight and falls head over heels for guys that are either just as nerdish as she is or that are the complete opposite of her (badboysftw). Even though she normally acts tough and stuff when a boy physically gets too close she'll turn into a wobblylegged blushing mess(not saying she doesn't like it, she's just not used to it). At the same time, if a person isn't clear about him having a crush on her she will probably be oblivious about it. She's the type of girl that you just need to grab and kiss before it's clear LOL, or just straightfaced confess in her face. Hazel is also the type to misunderstand and can become pretty insecure about herself if she's rejected. She also tends to have a thing for professors LOL, not in a serious way but yep, she falls for their brains.

Some ideas:
✦ A teacher she has this small crush on LOL science/math/chemistry related purrhaps
✦ A boy she crushes on even though he's not particularly nice to her
✦ A boy who crushes on her but she's totally oblivious c':

pls give this petite baby a chance ~<3 Friendher/wreckher/loveher ;D

VON OF WW and OOC
bearOffline102 POSTS
running down to the riptide, taken away to the dark side, i wanna be your left-hand man
female
senior
bisexual
swimmer
Members
Teren Santoro & marina de la rey

hey vaccaria!! hoping you’re interested in this very random plot I’m about to throw you!<p>

so marina’s also a senior, and even though she isn’t a gamer herself. she has a billion younger and older brothers and chances are, one of them, probably the youngest, do game? so idk how publicized or well known teren’s retirement was, but maybe one of her younger brothers catches wind that one of his favorite ex-pros now goes to marina’s school and begs her to get an autograph :o idk LOL, especially if teren originally lived in the peachtree/surrounding area to begin with, when I followed the gaming scene ofc I remember always being especially interested in pros that lived near where I do :”)

but ya idk!! I think it’d be a cool place for them to start hahaha. idk if teren wants to remember that part of his life since he can’t really play anymore or is otherwise annoyed, but yaa 8”) how he reacts is up to you!!
smiffOffline13 POSTS
Something is scratching its way out, something you want to forget about.
Female
senior
pansexual
associate at tattoo parlor
Members
Teren Santoro: Gamer? Meet gamer. Tzila is way into all things gaming related tbh. She's not a 'professional' by any means but her ego about how good she is could fool you.

That said I feel like these two need to meet somehow. Maybe they know each other from online gaming? Tzila doesn't play too many MMOs, but she definitely dabbles in it from time to time. Plus they're both hella snarky/sassy so an interaction with them is bound to be amusing. Maybe she's seen him on a stream before and recognizes him? Who knows. She's not usually one to approach people first but if she kinda already knew who he was she would probably feel more comfortable.
vaccariaOffline0 POSTS
Nineteen
Male
Senior
Bisexual
Esports gamer
Members
I'm interested in all dem plots, especially random ones~ http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif

I think Teren's retirement from the team was well covered as he was the team captain and his reason for leaving wasn't clear. I think the main sponsor held a press conference in which they stated that it was due to 'personal reasons', vague much? I think the guy probably has his own wikipedia page LOL. His fans are probably a beautiful mix of angry, sad and confused while wondering what happened lol. H

Anyway I can totally see that happening lol. And yeah Teren was born in Peachtree city, he then had to move for his career and dormed with his team, now he's back~ But I guess it's probably well known that Teren grew up in Peachtree ;D

Lol, he will probably be pretty cold, turn her down and deny that it's him. http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclv3bxe1qzckow.gif But I could see that being an interesting&fun topic lolol

pandora @ ooc

Teren Santoro & Tzila Jager
YAY another gamer whoop~ [actually wanted to hit you up later lol so this is convenient] <3 http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclpn3pQ1qzckow.gif

LOL well Teren is pretty competitive -even though he says that he doesn't game anymore psh- so I can see that working out~ He still games, he just makes sure nobody notices him and uses another nickname, so they could've met online somehow... I can see him acting like a noob -troll lol- and ingame follows her amazing leadership lolol.

OR

He was quite the streamwhore so it could definitely be that she recognizes him from there.

He will probably deny that it's him though, but will -tsunderelike- talk to her anyways. And yess snarky/sarcastic fiteu lol, http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif

pandora @ ooc
vharlinOffline0 POSTS
I love my cats more than I love most people. Probably more than is healthy.
seventeen
female
junior
biromantic/demisexual
rescuing cats
Members
Teren Santoro & catterina yule:

oh my goodness, yes, this precious child needs all the friends she can get! i think to say she loves cats is a bit of an understatement; they are her entire life given that they became a coping mechanism. her kitty fen is an indoor/outdoor kitty and i'm certain he would probably beg other people for love and food like he does his mamma. http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcvxaBVe1qzckow.gif cat would probably have a nosebleed due to the cuteness and maybe make an ass of herself, but that's why we love her.

they definitely would bond over collecting things! teren could introduce cat to the joy of building gundams (she would probably become obsessed).

once they become friends, which is easy for cat, she would probably talk his poor ear off and if he allowed, would probably become her model for her headbands! (but that means he'd get them for free. http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclpn3pQ1qzckow.gif) like with most people, cat would probably develop a crush on teren. she would also try to help him through his issues too, true to her empath nature.

i would love to see him protect her from bullies, she would swoon. /shot.

so we can start with teren running into fen, yeah? http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcm3GGDG1qzckow.gif do you mind starting? fen is a fairly small, three-year-old grey tabby with black stripes. his meow is very high and sounds effeminate, so people thinking he's a female.. isn't too farfetched.

VaccariaOffline0 POSTS
i don't want anything in our broken home, not the memories or the things we own.
Sixteen
female
sophomore
hetero
lab assistant
Members
Hazel Beaufort
ANNOUNCEMENT Hazel was added to the plotter Whoop~<3 Plotplotplotteraway http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif
pandora @ ooc
smiffOffline13 POSTS
Something is scratching its way out, something you want to forget about.
Female
senior
pansexual
associate at tattoo parlor
Members
Teren Santoro: LOL i kinda love the idea of him being a troll and following Tzi around in game. that's hilarious!! maybe he catches one of her streams and recognizes her from school or something and just is like 'oh this should be fun'. Tzila's not famous or anything, usually she just streams for fun, but you know anything is possible. Obvs he wouldnt say he knows her from school, is my guess, since he doesnt want anyone to know he's a gamer, but he can totally freak her out by saying he knows what classes she's in and shit. idk. the potential here just seems good.

did you have any specific preferences/ideas for these two?
vaccariaOffline0 POSTS
Nineteen
Male
Senior
Bisexual
Esports gamer
Members
Teren Santoro & Tzila Jager
Oh wow that actually sounds totally like him OMG! Yeah! One day, he's just random stream watching, comes across her stream and whilst rubbing his hands together an evil plan forms. Teren then logs in to start following her while laughing his ass off because of her comments probably while faking he's a total noob. http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif

He can be such a troll, so that would totally work imo http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclpn3pQ1qzckow.gif
'I know where you live' LOL. Somehow, through the game they could probably meet up, or she discovers it's him somehow... hmm.. maybe she tracks his IP LOL :devil: or she just uncovers him while he's logged in at the cafeteria or something. and then he probably deserves a proper smack http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcm3GGDG1qzckow.gif
but how she reacts is up to you ofc. :'3

pandora @ ooc
bearOffline102 POSTS
running down to the riptide, taken away to the dark side, i wanna be your left-hand man
female
senior
bisexual
swimmer
Members

ooh yes that definitely would make sense then!! and haha yes i could see it be a really amusing thread, because while marina would be like listen, i get it, u probably think this is annoying, but also this is like my lil bro's dream and i can't let him down and keep pestering him, HAHA. and she can be very determined when it comes to it. like, her lil bro is prob in middle school, so he's right at that age where u get rly obsessed with ur idols and stuff?? so ofc it would be heartbreaking to hear that your older siblings literally go to school with one of them and he like, just denies it all 8'(

so yesss. marina probably just pestering the hell out of this poor kid, lolol. maybe some lowkey stalking and figuring out his classes/schedule so she can bother him more. she's not creepy i promise just rly protective of her bros
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll