MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

JUN
SOFT REOPENING! all old members & invited members can start making characters! for what's new, read the announcement here!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
SCHOOL'S OUT - BUT CLIQUE RIVALRIES ARE STILL IN!

Add Reply
New Poll

The Sky Burns Red
DerpOffline2 POSTS
You Say I Would Make a Better Liar And Never Face The Music When It's Dire But I Breathe Disaster Ever After
sixteen
Male
sophomore
Homosexual
student/part-time barista/waiter
Members
Eric Forest
Eric is an asocial tsundere who is harsh and and may seem uncaring. Just take the time to get to know him and he'll eventually warm up. He's a violin prodigy and classes himself as a "musical loser; it's like being a loser, only musical and slightly better". He'd rather not play in front of others even though he wants to play professionally. He's in the maths club and is half and half with his schooling. He's only in the math club because he doesn't want to have to do anything with music outside of classes, and his foster parents said he had to join at least one club this year, and try to make friends.

Friends: He's slow to open up, and doesn't know how to be social, so all social etiquette is lost on him, he also seems super unfriendly, but really, he's a total sweetheart underneath that tough exterior, he just doesn't like showing weakness. When you do get through to him, you'll find a loyal and honest friend who will help you out at a moments notice, getting into fights is nothing, you'll also get to try his totally awesome baking.

Enemies: Bullies, no matter what clique they're in are intolerable. You can be a show off, you can be a smartass, you can be queen bee and king kong, just don't be a jerk. Enemies are something he takes seriously. Once his trust is broken, it'll take a long time to fix, if at all possible.

Romance: Yay the fun stuff! Eric is gay, but unfortunately not flamboyantly so, so it's kind of hard to tell. He's not the type to become committed easily, and relationships scare the hell outta him. He finds friends and partners to be a waste of time, but only because he's never really had fun or been in love before. Girls tend to flirt with him a lot, even though he shows no interest. It could be because of that cold, mysterious, closed demeanor of his. But romance plots are definitely open to try! From flirts to one night (prepare to be murdered over this) to breakups to finding the one.

Other: Anything else you can think of~

name + name
Add your reply here please, not necessary, but it would keep my plotter neat, thank you.

CODE
[dohtml]<center><div style="width: 200px; border-left: #A31212 solid 25px; border-top: #A31212 solid 25px; border-right: #A31212 solid 25px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9px; text-align: justify; line-height:1em; letter-spacing:0px; background-color:#fff; padding:20px;"><div style="width: 200px; font-family: times new roman; color: #A31212; font-size:11px; text-transform: lowercase; font-style: italic; text-align: center;">name + name</div> Add your reply here please, not necessary, but it would keep my plotter neat, thank you.</div></center>[/dohtml]
bearOffline68 POSTS
but no, i'm never gonna be 'cause i don't wanna be, no, I don't wanna sit still look pretty
female
senior
asexual
ballerina & tutor
Members
Eric FOREST + piper finch
yay math team! i’m not really sure how piper would like eric normally, but given they’re on the team together, where she sort of drops her elite façade and is a bit more real with her nerdy personality, they might have a friendly relationship? well, piper’s very competitive about the team and probably doesn’t like it if any of her teammates slack off or don’t try too hard, so if eric is only on the team because his parents forced him to be and isn’t actually very good or works hard, she might not be. but otherwise I think she’d probably appreciate his antisocial personality since she’s a bit quiet herself, lmao. they can be the antisocial club together ahaha.
DerpOffline2 POSTS
You Say I Would Make a Better Liar And Never Face The Music When It's Dire But I Breathe Disaster Ever After
sixteen
Male
sophomore
Homosexual
Members
Eric Forest + piper finch
He's good at math, like crazy good, and a hard worker when he puts his mind to something. He chose the math club because it is something he's good at and interested in, so I'm sure they'd get along fine. He'd appreciate her quiet encouragement too. They could have a study prep session for an upcoming mathletes game or something? Or y'know, just a study session in general, either way.

vharlinOffline6 POSTS
wear your iciness like a shroud, never let them see what truly lies within.
seventeen
male
junior
demisexual/demiromantic
doing nerd things
Members
eric & hiro
okay, so i definitely like the idea of our tsundere sons catching each other at what they think they're best at. i haven't been able to get a thread where hiro is playing piano yet, so i'd prefer that one above the other one. if eric is as prideful as hiro, this should chalk up to something extremely fascinating. who shall begin this thread of epic tsundere bois?
bearOffline68 POSTS
but no, i'm never gonna be 'cause i don't wanna be, no, I don't wanna sit still look pretty
female
senior
asexual
ballerina & tutor
Members
ooh yes eric’s definitely a valuable member of the team then. <3 piper would definitely respect eric for his smarts and hard work. even as a sophomore, he def has potential!! :O I really like the idea of a study session, too! I think it’d be cool if it were a bit small so only the really dedicated members come and stuff. or, even going a bit further, maybe we can thread them at a competition or something exciting hahaha. I’m picturing a game show with two teams and a buzzer kind of setup, only super nerdy because it’s like, a math competition, LOL. but lmk what you think!!
DerpOffline2 POSTS
sixteen
Male
sophomore
Homosexual
Members
I'm happy for them to do a studying thread, either as the two of them or getting the others involved, as for competition layout, I've actually posted a few ideas about that in the group plot for the math team.

bearOffline68 POSTS
female
senior
asexual
ballerina & tutor
Members
oh awesome! yeah, I’m totally down for an open study thread! do you want me to start it, or would you like to? we can leave it open for the x)

also ooh, I’ll check out the group plotter! because if we could get a competition group thread off the ground that’d be super fun hahaha.

DerpOffline2 POSTS
sixteen
Male
sophomore
Homosexual
Members
Could you be a bear (sorry, I had to. xD) and start it? I don't mind waiting if you've got a backlog of things to do. :)

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll