MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

JUN
SOFT REOPENING! all old members & invited members can start making characters! for what's new, read the announcement here!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
SCHOOL'S OUT - BUT CLIQUE RIVALRIES ARE STILL IN!

Add Reply
New Poll

ice cream machine, icy's plotter
iceOffline33 POSTS
take my hand, take my whole life too
female
junior
heterosexual
part-time florist
Members
If you have a plot idea or think our charries could mesh well or even just interested, I'm all ears! Gimme all le plotss, I love volleying ideas. Feel free to reply here, hmu on discord @ice#9927 or shoot me a PM <3

natalie olivia pitts
My baby NAT here is your typical shy, soft spoken nerd who can't be confident for her life. Her skills include remembering facts, gardening, bumping into things, being clingy, and daydreaming about unrealistic romances.

On days she's not studying or doing extracurricular activities, she works part-time in her family's flower shop. Nat can usually be found at the library, at "The Bouquet" downtown, or (occasionally) at bodies of water because blue is pretty <3

☆ friends.
I swear, Nat really is a sweet girl and she'll consider you a friend even when you're still considering. She's loyal and would stick by you like white on rice, always eager to please so she'd do pretty much anything you want to. She'd like almost anyone who is generally not mean to her and she'd like them more if they're nice. Give her friends! Nat needs them to fill all her time with.

☆ enemies.
Nat cannot, for the life of her, hold a grudge. But her too clingy behaviour, giving too much unwanted attention, turns more than few off and I can see her annoying the hell out of others. She's a nerd too who experienced bullying in the past and probably still does though more subtle. People she could actually dislike would probably be jerks who mess around in the flower shop and bullies.

☆ romance.
Seeing the world through rose-tinted glasses, Nat would find a way to romanticize everything. She falls for boys very easily and frequently (whether its because they provide a cute tall-short dynamic or they look like they have some deep meaningfully tragic past like a novel male protagonist), like its a law of gravity. It's usually one-sided and not that serious but she's gotten "heartbroken" plenty of times--though not enough to give up.

☆ other / prompts / whatever / words.
+ someone she's "crushing" on
+ friends who aren't exactly good influences
+ bullies
+ someone she tutors
+ neighbours because her parents are super friendly
+ customer at the flower shop
+ stargazing somewhere because a s t r o n o m y
+ seriously anything

16 - NERD - PART-TIME FLORIST - HETEROSEXUAL
♥ HANNAH
jawnOffline72 POSTS
this shirt looks stupid. i should just take it off.
male
senior
secretly bi
gym custodian
Jock
natalie pitts &
sandro
Yoooo, it ice ^^

The [i]corn maze fail idea sounds like super fun to play out between these two, especially if you're looking for someone to have a crush on Sandro without him realizing it. He sounds like someone who could take the lead in getting them out of there and I can see Nat just following behind him, all bright-eyed and flushed face and wondering if this is the beginning of her love story--would probably try to hold his hand, if you'd grant permission, sir http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif

Anyway, this is just a suggestion so let me know if you have other ideas or whatever![/i]

Hi Ice! Thank you very much for giving some love on my plotter. And so, I return all the favour~ <3 /showers all the love and sparkles on your ice cream machine

I realized I shouldn't have included the corn maze fail idea in the list — or at least not yet. It's winter time in the IC world so a corn maze fail might not be timely. How about they get into an escape room? Sandro knows he isn't brainy enough to take on activities like this, but with Nat he might give it a shot.

How about that? :)

PrinceofStrideOffline41 POSTS
Alright Alright it's a hell of a feeling though.
seventeen
male
junior
bicurious
waiter
Jock
WHAT, A GIANT BIRD TOOK YOUR FOOD?
I love the idea of Hiro playing the hero, I mean it basically is the pronunciation of his name! ;D But on a serious note, I would love too see Mr. Brooks strike up a friendship with one of his students despite his weird personality.
BY EDWARD OF OOC

I DON'T NEED YOU
We need to thread this out! Ryuu does need a fake family haha despite how hard it might be for Natalie to break his outer shell. I wish you luck with trying to break this stubborn boy's shell. It shall be worth it in the end let me just tell you that.
BY EDWARD OF OOC

I told you I'm not Jin!
I know this is going to be a hilarious thread. I can see Natalie just like staring at him and stuff and he's just like what's up with her? And then he's probably gonna be like eh i don't mind she's kind of cute and then once she calls him Jin he's like oh hell no she didn't.. and goes on an how much he hates his older brother rant.
BY EDWARD OF OOC

user posted image

--"I was told that my smile is as bright as the stars"--
bearOffline88 POSTS
If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
sixteen
MALE
junior
bicurious
know-it-all
Nerd
natalie pitts & keegan moon

idk if this is something you’d be interested in, but I could offer up keegan here for an unrequited crush? :o they’re both juniors, and nerds, and so have probably seen each other around a lot! maybe they met at tutoring, too (since they’re both tutors)?

anyway, keegan would be a great candidate if you’re looking for some angst because… the boy is just super self-centered and kind of a jerk lmfao. which I feel like when you’re a high school girl that’s kind of attractive?? Idk??? LOL idk, keegan was probably nice to natalie at first because they’re in the same clique, and maybe told some bullies to eff off her at some point. not because he particularly cares for her, but maybe they were in his space or something, idk. and then she gets kind of clingy without realizing he’s like… basically incapable of feeling emotions other than pride and self-centered-ness. :V

idk LOL. just let me know what you think about this. it's a bit random and i haven't really done a romance plot in a while hehe x)
iceOffline33 POSTS
female
junior
heterosexual
part-time florist
Members
REPLIED TO JAWN AND PRINCEOFSTRIDE ON THEIR PLOTTER / THROUGH DMS!

keegan moon &
natalie
are you suggesting I break my own character's heart because okay

A romance with Keegan sounds like it'll be a roller coaster ride and Nat's all for it!! Nat's a bright-eyed pushover too so she'd likely go along with Keegan's opinions--which should feel nice until she showing up wherever he is rip. Maybe Keegan's waiting for the student he's tutoring to show up at the library and Nat just casually appears from behind a bookshelf and he's kinda forced to entertain her for a while??? Or she asks to join him studying in the library or something? Could be a thread where he realizes how clingy Nat can be. She can even "attempt" to ask him out, if you want.

bearOffline88 POSTS
If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
sixteen
MALE
junior
bicurious
know-it-all
Nerd
natalie pitts & keegan moon

OMGG LOL. I could see keegan doing a total 180 from YES I love this girl FINALLY someone who’s not an idiot around here and actually sees what I’m saying to oh dear god is this what having a stalker is like.

LOL we could totally do a thread with natalie showing up at one of his tutoring sessions?? and keegan being like haha.. it’s so funny I KEEP BUMPING INTO YOU… ohgodhelpme. and then idk, depending on how sensitive natalie is, keegan could go from very lightly trying to put her down to just giving up being subtle and being as much of a dick as possible, which idk, I DUN WANNA DO THAT TO THIS SWEET GIRL BUT ALSO KEEGAN’S JUST AN ASS.
iceOffline33 POSTS
female
junior
heterosexual
part-time florist
Members
keegan moon &
natalie
you must be nicer than me because I defINITELY WANT TO DO THAT TO HER http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow.gif let's do this? Depending on how they mesh, Keegan can react whichever way he wants xD Shall we?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll