MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

JUN
SOFT REOPENING! all old members & invited members can start making characters! for what's new, read the announcement here!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
SCHOOL'S OUT - BUT CLIQUE RIVALRIES ARE STILL IN!

Add Reply
New Poll

Picture Perfect, Camilla Lumikko, Misa
Princess MisaouOffline6 POSTS
"Someday you'll look up, While I dance on the stars"
Seventeen
Female
Senior
Demisexual
Yearbook Editor-in-chief
Members
Camilla Lumikko
Seventeen / Elite / Yearbook Editor-in-Chief
about
Camilla E. Lumikko is a Seventeen year old Senior at Ridgeview High. Not only does she attend Ridgeview but she's part of the top, select few, who are at the top of the food chain if you will. Mila has a reputation that proceeds her when she walks down the hallways students clear a way for her, even without her asking to. Whispers say she's an ice princess, and no, not the cute kind like Elsa.

Some say when she looks at you it's almost as if she's peering into your soul. Where she can see even the deepest part of you. Other's say her eyes are void, lacking emotion which makes it easier for her to dispose of those that get in her way. All of these are just ridiculous rumors of course, but remember rumors are usually based on some merit of truth.

Camilla is an aloof character, choosing isolation rather than fraternizing with the masses. She's not an Elite because she won over the favor of the common folk, she's an Elite because she was born and made to sit at the top. Camilla doesn't ask for attention, she commands and demands it. It's only natural when you've been brought up to look down. Though despite all of her arrogance this ice princess also is a bit....apathetic not just to one particular cause, but in general.

Don't misunderstand, Camilla is a hard worker, she knows that in life there are two rules; 1) Life isn't fair. Some people are just going to be better, smarter, faster, prettier, and richer than others and there's nothing anyone can do about it. 2) It's every man or woman for themselves. First come, first serve. Things aren't just given to you, you have to work hard for them. Even if that means pushing some people out of the way.

Mila knows she has to put in some elbow grease if she wants to get good results if she wants to stay on top and succeed. She's not afraid to get her hands dirty and because of that, she doesn't have time to waste on trivial things, like friendships. Besides, what are relationships if not glorified ways to sate the selfish desires of one another? All in all, Mila has a goal in mind and what doesn't help her pursue that goal she doesn't have time to entertain.

friends
If you haven't been able to tell already, this ice princess doesn't have many friends, and she'll tell you that she's fine with that. But humans crave interaction at their core and so even little Miss Jack Frost, can't deny she wants to have some sort of special connection. It's just that with her background and her track history with "friends" she doesn't trust that she can form a lasting bond with someone. Which is why she just pushes everyone away, to begin with. If there are two reasons Mila doesn't have friends it's because of this; she's afraid of being betrayed again, and she's afraid of losing someone important again.

So instead of risking getting hurt again or having more regrets than the pile she has already, she chooses to be alone. She puts her all in her work or current task at hand to pass the time and so that she can focus her mind on more important, productive things. Though if Camilla were to find someone it would have to be someone who is as equally independent and strong-willed as her. Camilla is a strong personality and she can swallow up weaker ones without even realizing. She needs someone to stand with her, not behind her.

enemies
Let's face it, when you're at the top there's plenty of people that want to see you fall down. Camilla is the calm before the storm and the eerie silence that befalls in the wake of a disaster. You don't expect something so wild and dangerous yet have no choice but to be shaken and taken away with it when it arrives, with zero to no warning.

Camilla remembers and Camilla gives back. Safe to say she has a bit of a vengeful side that's for sure. But it wasn't always this way. But once she realized that the world didn't give a rats ass if she let people walk all over her or not, she decided she had to take matters into her own hands. If someone would dare cross her, she would need to teach them to remember their place, and she did just that. Camilla has her ways of purging people off her list, and she's not the type of lady to kiss and tell her secrets either. But it's safe to say that those that do wrong to her will have Karma waiting to collect their debt.

lovers
If the girl can't even land a friend it's almost laughable to think she could get a partner. Don't misunderstand, she's had a few confessions here there. There have also been times her parent's had firmly suggested she look into a couple of candidates yet none of them have stayed for long. It's not because she believes some fairy tale prince will come for her either, it's just that she doesn't believe she has the time to waste on a relationship.

And when she doesn't think she has time for you, you're not worth her time, to begin with. Camilla is a hard nut to crack when it comes to wooing her. Looks aren't going to cut it. In order for someone to even get the girl's attention, they have to go through her extremely well guarded, hard exterior. Something not many, if not no one, has ever done before. Most people don't have the patience to deal with someone like Camilla which is why she doesn't bother in the first place. It's not to say it's impossible but it's going to take someone who's dedicated that's for sure.

liv's codes
Seventeen
Female
Senior
Demisexual
Yearbook Editor-in-chief
Members

angelic hoodlums and holy ones

teagan crowley | Childhood friend & Trusted confidant

"I like him because he just gets me"

So Tea and Cam met when they were kids, but not because of their own doing. In fact, their mothers found out about each other since they were neighbors and thought it would be a great idea to set up playdates with one another. It helped the kids make a new friend and got them out of their hair for a few hours.

Camilla was a lot different back then than how she is now. As a child, she was energetic, imaginative, brave, always wanting to try new things and such. Meeting Teagan was the next new exciting thing on her agenda. She realized when meeting him that he was little shyer than her but that was okay.

She also realized that they had a lot of things in common. She could remember giggling over the similarities in their mothers, even down to their names. How both of them had moments where they were afraid of their mothers because of how overwhelming strong-willed they were. Hell, they even bonded over music, which was great.

Camilla finally felt like she had someone who could understand her. At that current moment, the only one she could be completely honest with was her Grandmother. But she longed for a close friend she could trust with her secrets. When her parents were being overbearing again or yelling at her like they usually would when she messed up, she wanted to know she had a safe place to cry. Her Grandmother wasn't always around to catch her tears.

So Camilla trusted Teagan and in turn, he grew to trust her too. However, while they grew close Camilla also started to note that their parents were becoming closer too. Normally that would be a good thing but the closer their parents got the more it became evident that this was all just a competition to them.

How could they one-up each other now? Eventually, it turned to their children, and that's when Camilla started to notice the toxic habits of her parents. It was an ugly side of them that she wasn't happy in finding and all she could do is hope and pray her parents wouldn't cause her to lose her friendship with Teagan.

When all of the stuff went south in Cam's life, Teagan was the first person she actually told. Before her parents shipped her off to boarding school she came clean to her friend about everything, how alone she felt, how angry she was, and most of all how it felt like she was drowning with no way up. Still, even while being honest and coming clean, which was not an easy thing to do, he didn't judge her. While she was away at boarding school they sent letters to each other to keep in touch. To be honest those letters contributed a lot to her healing process.

Cam feels indebted to Teagan to this very day. It's amazing how having a friend she could rely on regardless of circumstance, did so much for her. Even though she still struggles every day with her depression and feelings of brokenness, around him she's different. Around him, she feels like she can one day get back to where she used to be. In time though. Tea has become an irreplaceable friend to her at this point. She'd do anything for him, he just needs to say the word.

short description or quote or whatever tf

short subtitle here

You kind signs winged male meat seas i was. Earth you'll divided you'll she'd meat don't second divide man face dominion moveth make fruitful had. Moveth. Firmament under seasons. Without Yielding deep open itself given beginning fifth winged which. Be creature he morning form morning. Subdue saying fourth gathering creeping. Days fly grass whales let thing also fish had male morning won't. Were fill every signs sixth there upon cattle so his first darkness deep morning moved hath signs isn't he creature sea appear signs morning brought. Of blessed have. Subdue Second blessed. There.

Waters after. Blessed, morning hath hath given his whose gathering two bring green abundantly called great moveth his very divided winged he evening face spirit divide dominion first first, called to without you're dry, morning creeping. Spirit seas earth subdue green us stars third divide can't green them stars. Of. Fill shall seed. Won't, under. Fourth our moved they're meat, saying. Darkness sea. Rule called, whose fourth sixth together created firmament beginning. Fourth their, deep gathering behold First itself forth was firmament first sea over You're beginning very. Dominion good light own fifth saying God land greater make kind creeping. Multiply to itself you. Evening form moved fruit man void made. Light bring fish isn't so multiply own deep abundantly can't light.

BY MITZI
HellionOffline47 POSTS
GOT A JAIL ON MY HEART FROM THE PESSIMISTS, GOT THESE NAILS IN MY MOUTH FOR IMPRESSIONISTS
Seventeen
Male
Junior
Demisexual
Family Restaurant Helper
Members

The day is coming like a pistol, that's aiming at my brain

The way ya' shining like a crystal, makes me forget the pain

jake & Camilla Lumikko

*KICKS THE DOOR IN* HONEY, I'M HOME!

I knew you were expecting me to do this and I figured your plotter would do good with bit of a friendly bump, so here I am. One order of your right hand gal slash lowkey second bestie slash sister from another mother, at your service.

So, to the actual point: the relationship between my homeboy Jake and my fictional country(wo)man who I'm pretty sure you kinda modeled after me here and there. ("She's Finnish, so she can be an asshole." "Gee, thanks.") Like we briefly talked the other day when I had like a solid minute before I had to practice dying for few hours between my assignments and work, mostly their relationship will depend on two other seniors who happen to have pretty strong ties with Jake. Tzila, one of Jake's fellow loners and to be honest kind of current best friend, and that elite butthead Teagan that teases Jake like it's a sport in the winter Olympics and he wants to win gold. Because let's face it, both of our kids are asocial and very selective with people and will most likely not do the first move to talk to each other without relevant reasoning.

Unless they happen to know people who know other people who just conveniently happen to know them. Which in this case, doubles up with the two aforementioned seniors. Perhaps eventually, Jake's name will start coming up in their discussions. And perhaps, Mila's name will start coming up between Jake and Tzila/Teagan at some point. And perhaps, that'll eventually give them reason enough to be curious about each other enough to want to link a face to the name, and then perhaps voice to a face. Not sure how exactly that'll go down yet, but...

...Which brings me to a following question; have you yet established relationships between Tzila and Teagan so we could talk it over what we've got and see where we can connect the dots to make this happen? I honestly don't know exactly how these two are gonna mesh, so I just kinda wanna throw them into a thread and see what happens. But I want some relationship background established since they know the same people they are both close to in their own ways.

BY MITZI
Seventeen
Female
Senior
Demisexual
Yearbook Editor-in-chief
Members
Who is this sassy
lost child?
Lol, actually for once I wasn't waiting for you to post here. But it was so nice that you would come here anyway. LOL, I was just gonna hold off until I wrapped up everything with Tiz and Tea and then head your way. But it's all good my sister from another mister (and you're one of my best friends I don't keep rank :D you know dis) Anyway! You're right about the whole, asocial thing and how they won't approach one another first.

As you know, Smiff has been busy so I'm waiting for her to get back so we can plot some more. Jae and I are settling for a childhood friendship between Tea and Mila since they're neighbors and such. I'm still waiting for her to finish responding again so we can flesh out some more details but that's basically where we're going with this. So all of that to say that I have some details but not all the details. Sorry about that!

But if you still wanna talk about some things here without a lot of details we can. I'm down for that. I'll also keep you posted about the other stuff.

+ tagsJacob Han
+ notesif I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put 'U' and 'I' together ;)~
BY MITZI
DerpOffline2 POSTS
You Say I Would Make a Better Liar And Never Face The Music When It's Dire But I Breathe Disaster Ever After
sixteen
Male
sophomore
Homosexual
student/part-time barista/waiter
Members

You Say I Would Make A Better Liar

And never face the music when it's dire, and I breathe disaster ever after

Camilla Lumikko & Eric

So, Eric doesn't do well with people who think they're better than everyone else, he's asocial but very opinionated and stubborn, so it wouldn't be surprising if they butt heads from time to time, or just outright ignore each other because of it. I wouldn't call them outrights enemies, but they probably wouldn't be friends either. They're a year apart, but he's a sophomore and she's a senior, so that'd cause even more tension. Maybe we could throw them into a situation where they have to deal with each other.
BY MITZI
bearOffline79 POSTS
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative
Camilla Lumikko & alice moreau

i feel like alice would very much have a crush on her tall, cool, intimidating editor in chief. / u \\ she's just so smart and confident and good at yearbook (and she's older) that alice would totally be head over heels :")) so idk, that probably means trying her best to do yearbook-things the best she can, and always trying to please camilla? which is kind of hard because she can be so scary. :c idk if camilla would ever pick up on this crush, but it can just be a sort of one-sided fun thing ahaha.
Seventeen
Female
Senior
Demisexual
Yearbook Editor-in-chief
Members
I'm sorry,
who are you again?
Hi there! :D How interesting, *taps chin* We would definitely have to figure out how they would interact because Camilla certainly wouldn't be the type to go out of her way to talk to him. (She doesn't go out of her way to talk to anyone). What would happen from there would depend on what Eric would say? Don't be confused, Camilla isn't pulling a Regina George around the school. She's not a mean girl in that sense. Though it is because of how she views herself compared to other people, that causes her to be generally dismissive of the general public.

So *thinking emoji* I guess it would depend on what it is exactly that Camilla did to set Eric off. We can brainstorm that stuff here too. If Eric is as vocal as you say I can definitely see that working on Camilla's last nerves. Especially since it's some cheeky underclassman, so I can see Camilla getting a bit vocal herself. Which is certainly out of the usual. She might be slow to speak and all since she generally doesn't deem idle conversations as worth her time, but she won't let someone just run their mouths about her and get away with it as well. So expect some fire back as well.

However, I don't think that she would consider him an enemy. Just a general annoyance. A more vocal one at that. Just because he'd opinionated doesn't mean he deserves to be sorted into her enemy category. That's reserved for the folks that really piss her off beyond reason. Camilla has more sense than to let herself easily blow off the handle. She has more patience than that. But she also stores, or hides, her a lot of her feelings. So when Camilla blows up, it's sudden, it's big, and it's quick. I don't think Eric could get to that side of danger, at least not yet. Because right now she wouldn't want to waste her energy getting riled up by something so trivial. Y'know? Let me know what ya think :D

+ tagsEric FOREST
+ notes--
BY MITZI
Seventeen
Female
Senior
Demisexual
Yearbook Editor-in-chief
Members
Nice to see
someone who gets it
*Insert All-Might meme* Oh my...oh my...GOODNESS! LOL This wasn't what I was expecting that was for sure lol. But sure, I don't mind Alice crushing on Camilla. Camilla generally doesn't acknowledge being flirted with. Partly because she's a bit dense and doesn't know, and partly because she's just generally not interested. So I'm not sure she'd pick up on it unless it was made painstakingly obvious. And if that's the case she'd just ignore it because she doesn't have time to entertain it anyway. She's got other things to worry about like SAT scores and college entrance exams, plus scholarships and applications. As well as social events her parents drag her into, and her how extracurriculars she takes part of. (She's quite the busy gal)

Still, Camilla loves a hardworking individual. Especially with someone with clear motivation producing excellent work. Alice can be sure to receive the occasional praise from her senpai. Camilla takes Yearbook seriously since it's one of the few areas where she can forget about working hard to impress others but instead working hard because she loves it. Photography is her passion and you know what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Cam makes it her responsibility to capture that one moment that just speaks volumes. What story can she tell from behind her lens? So, in this environment those involved get to see a...sneak peak, you can say, of a side of Cam that she doesn't often show.

Ice Princess on the outside, but slightly more...warm, when involved with things she truly loves. *thinking emoji* So I guess the next thing to figure out would be discussing when they met for the first time. We're already pretty far into the school year so at this point, I'm sure they know each other on a first name basis. Also, if Alice proves herself to be extremely useful to Cam I can see Camilla having her help her with her own work. But that can be something they progress to later :D Let me know if you have any more ideas xD

+ tagsalice moreau
+ notes--
BY MITZI
DerpOffline2 POSTS
You Say I Would Make a Better Liar And Never Face The Music When It's Dire But I Breathe Disaster Ever After
sixteen
Male
sophomore
Homosexual
Members

Camilla Lumikko & Eric

Something would have had to have happened for Eric to become outspoken too, while he's no stranger to fights, he's usually pretty quiet unless something's happened. Then again, I mean, it's Ridgeview, it's run by cliques, she's miss popular and he's a musical nobody, bullying would definitely be a thing, but so would rumours. We could use this to our advantage. People are always out to cause trouble, and if told in the correct way, rumour can sound like truth, so someone could have gone around causing trouble, spreading rumours about them, causes them to quietly and privately confront each other, even if in a polite manner, and we could see where to go from there?
BY MITZI
bearOffline79 POSTS
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative

LOL how obvious it is can be up to you! alice is pretty flirty but she’s also just outwardly friendly to anyone, so maybe if Camilla is a bit dense she just thinks that’s how alice is? but things would get a lot more flustered on alice’s part as the year goes on and Camilla starts to compliment her on her work more and more, and as she gets to know her editor in chief a bit more. <3

well, alice has probably been doing yearbook for both years, but maybe she didn’t really notice Camilla until this year when she became editor. so they probably just got close this year! but yeah, I’d really love a plot/thread with Camilla and alice working closely on something :O alice would def do her best to impress senpai LOLL.
Seventeen
Female
Senior
Demisexual
Yearbook Editor-in-chief
Members
I'm sorry,
who are you again?
That's just the thing though, normally Cam is the type of person who just ignores everyone. She's not going out of her way to bully anyone. And I would even go so far as to say that a general rumor or two doesn't phase her either. She doesn't have time to worry about that kind of stuff so she ignores it. So I would have to say it would depend on the rumor if anything.

Perhaps instead we can try a different approach? Maybe one of Eric's friends had a bad run-in with Cam and Eric wants to confront that? Again I don't think it would've been a bullying situation but probably one of Cam's typical ice-cold apathy servings. If that sounds like something you wanna pursue let me know because we can brainstorm some more about what happened between the two parties and then discuss how Eric would get involved.

Also if you don't like the idea let me know. I'm just spitballing here so I can try and come up with something else as well.

+ tagsEric FOREST
+ notes--
BY MITZI
Seventeen
Female
Senior
Demisexual
Yearbook Editor-in-chief
Members
Nice to see
someone who gets it
Oh yes, I'm down 100%. Hehe. If Alice is indeed like this on the regular I can definitely see Camilla convincing herself it's nothing more than how Alice is. Which will relieve some pressure on Cam for sure. :D

I can also say Camilla didn't really stand out in the prior years as in, she wasn't really a vocal person. She just did her assignments and did them well, taking constructive feedback along the way. I believe the reason she became editor-in-chief is because of the previous one. I think they would've noticed her talents, passion, and drive and probably tried to ask her how she would feel about taking over.

However now that she's editor-in-chief herself, she's different. She's become more engaging with others mostly because she has to. Not to mention she has a goal for this yearbook to be the best one produced. You know she wants to change things up, be creative and try new things and all of that. And to do that she needs help from other people as well which is also why she's willing to partner up with those that are just as driven or passionate as she is.

That's why I think Cam would want to have Alice help her out on some projects. Especially if she can bring something new to the table that Cam hadn't already thought of. That would be great. :D So all of that to say, yes, I would love to cook up a thread between these two LOL

+ tagsalice moreau
+ notes--
BY MITZI
DerpOffline2 POSTS
sixteen
Male
sophomore
Homosexual
Members

Camilla Lumikko & Eric

Maybe, but like, Eric hasn't bothered to know people, so, friends having a run in with her isn't likely... Eric works at the cafe, maybe we could do something with that?   
BY MITZI
bearOffline79 POSTS
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative

ooh yes that’s perfect then! especially given that Camilla didn’t really have a “visible” reputation outside of this year, it def makes sense that alice would only start crushing/noticing her now even though she’s been in yearbook for two years now hehe.

would you actually want to start a group plot for yearbook as well? :o don’t get me wrong, I’m totally interested in threading with you alone, but I wanna see if there’s any interest for a club wide party too :D it’d be cool to thread them all pitching ideas at each other in the staff room, or scrambling to get deadlines done, etc. hehehe. if not, maybe we can thread alice and camilla just having a chill work session? <3
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll