MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

JUN
SOFT REOPENING! all old members & invited members can start making characters! for what's new, read the announcement here!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
SCHOOL'S OUT - BUT CLIQUE RIVALRIES ARE STILL IN!

Add Reply
New Poll

you may say that i'm a dreamer, vharlin's plotters
vharlinOffline6 POSTS
wear your iciness like a shroud, never let them see what truly lies within.
seventeen
male
junior
demisexual/demiromantic
doing nerd things
Members
// wear your iciness like a shroud. take'shi hiro seventeen // tutor brilliant pianist • tactless and lacks common sense • introverted and aloof demisexual/romantic towards women
hiro take'shi is a pale, freckled seventeen year old teen age, japanese boy who stands at a resounding 6'0"; he's taller than most japanese boys and was made fun of for this back in his home country. bespectacled with a stormy grey glare and pitch black, mussed hair - oh, if looks could kill. hiro's posture is extremely rigid, having been through countless tutors and having perfection expected of him, he's seemingly perfect, until he opens his mouth - which he doesn't do very often, true to his introverted nature. the teen doesn't speak unless it's absolutely necessary and worth his time, despising frivolous activities that do not benefit him.

getting this boy to do anything besides studying or staying true to his hobbies, is akin to pulling Excalibur from the stone. don't be mistaken however, behind that blank, dismal stare lies a truly tortured soul. anyone who attempts to become friends with hiro, should expect very little at first as this introvert will not be forced to do things he does not wish to do. and it's unwise and ill advised to get on his bad side - this boy tends to hold a bit of a grudge.

his quirks include:

• keeps a file on everyone • almost constantly in parade stance • speaks to himself in japanese • constantly adjusting his glasses • is constantly cold to the touch (probably anemic) • obsessive with his work to the point he forgets to eat • enjoys gardening • smokes cigarettes • a piano prodigy

friends

becoming friends with hiro isn't a feat easily achieved, but it is possible. you're more likely to make leeway if you're soft spoken and ask concise, intelligent questions and take his tutoring seriously. in general, hiro is just a quiet boy of few words and if you understand this, you're more likely to be appreciated albeit silently. there are subtle ways to know that hiro cares for you which show mostly in his concern for your well-being or how well you're doing with your school work. hiro genuinely isn't used to others caring about him, so gently reminding him to eat or stay hydrated would be quietly appreciated.

enemies

i mean honestly, just yes. as much as this poor boy has been through hell in a hand basket, i want him to suffer even more. there are a plethora of ways to immediately make hiro hate you without malice aforethought. bullying him or someone he cares for is one surefire way to ensure that you're on his shit list forever along with berating him with pointless anything and just generally being a nuisance. it's not hard for hiro to hate you, figure new ways to piss him off out.~

lovers

just.. yes, this child needs to be loved more than i could ever really truly explain to someone. as with becoming his friend, a lover would need to act in the same manner - though this isn't to say that they shouldn't challenge this annoying butt if he's obviously incorrect or incorrigible about something. a lover for hiro would be a slow and painful process as he's still a very prudish virgin boy. but should someone get beneath that exterior, hiro is an awkward, tsundere, blushing mess of denial and the need to do something to prove that he cares about them - which is honestly very difficult for him. it's a trip to watch, so definitely throw some ideas at me.
BY MITZI

// as she enters into the world as a ghost. catterina anise yule seventeen // cat staff • empathetic • queen of oversharing • forgets pretty much everything biromantic/demisexual - leans more towards boys
catterina anise yule is a small and timid yet outspoken girl standing at a mere 5'3". she comes from the east coast and is no stranger to how cruel the world can truly be; though this has only made her softer as a result. it's only been a few years since she and her mother moved to peachtree, yet catterina feels as if she has always belonged there more than she ever belonged where she originally was born.

quirky and proud of her odd nature, catterina no longer bothers to hide who she truly is. from practicing paganism to collecting rocks and anything else shiny that catches her eye, unconventional is the best word to describe her and despite her anxieties, has learned to love who she is. her relationship with many people tends to fizzle as catterina shares everything openly about her life, not seeing the point in hiding anything, as it usually comes out anyway .

when she's not working at the animal shelter and fawning over every cat, she's out in nature and trying to soothe the niggling anxiety that always threatens to drag her down into the depths and even more trying to control her 'open mouth, insert foot' syndrome; that isn't to say that cat doesn't suffer from her off days, depression is a hell of a thing. cat also has sort of a temper when she doesn't get her way or someone pokes fun at her height, she tries to be as kind as possible, but her anxiety makes her come off as a bitch at times.

her quirks include:

• makes cat eared head-bands for sale • she collects pins obsessively • a satchel always hangs at her side, filled with rocks or anything else interesting that catches her eye • practices paganism and is an openly proud witch • gets tonguetied and blathers stupidly around pretty girls she's taken with. • wants to adopt every cat. • currently trying to learn japanese and is obsessed with their culture.

friends:
friends are a precious commodity that cat is desperate for. all she truly wishes is to find people that understand her for who she is and doesn't expect change. they must also understand that she requires validation and openly talks about harrowing topics as if they're nothing. becoming cat's friend is extremely easy and it would be more fun and interesting to explore such options through role play.

enemies:
as easy as it is for catterina to be your friend, is as easy for her to become your enemy. all you really need to do to achieve this is: bully her, mock her passions (especially being shitty about cats and the environment) and generally be a shit-head. if cat's anxiety flares whenever she's around you, you better bet that she'll be talking about it to someone she trusts. enemies are fun, so let's fuck up my innocent child ok.

lovers:
so it's no secret that i'm a huge romantic and yes i want lots of romantic plots for catterina. however, there is a high chance of toxicity, unhealthy attachment and general explosion of emotion when her anxiety reaches its apex. catterina might go through several partners until she finds the one she considers 'her person' even going as far to explore the possibility of polyamory. a potential lover would have to understand anxiety to a fault and be very gentle with the impending explosions of emotion when catterina just can't handle it anymore and wonders why the world doesn't hate her like she loathes herself. that being said, i'm all for toxic relationships. let's see where the winds take us!
BY MITZI
DerpOffline2 POSTS
You Say I Would Make a Better Liar And Never Face The Music When It's Dire But I Breathe Disaster Ever After
sixteen
Male
sophomore
Homosexual
student/part-time barista/waiter
Members
Hey~ So, I'm throwing Eric at you as promised. Our Tsun boys need to be thrown together. Eric is kind of a perfectionist, so with Hiro's rigidness they are bound to quietly get along, and deny it when around others. Since they're both musically inclined, one could catch the other playing, or heck, even tutoring (even though Eric will never admit that he's not good at English). Either way, let's throw our boys in together and see what happens!
VenOffline14 POSTS
And I won't be denied by you, The animal inside of you
sixteen
male
Sophomore
(closet) homosexual
pizza delivery guy
Members
Alex and hiro take'shi,

So, like asides from the Japanese tutorial lessons between Hiro and Alex in the library, well, I wanted to add on to the little fact that once Alex realizes he’s not exactly on the straight and narrow when it comes to preferences, he’ll be in for a lot of hurt. While he seeks to keep the tutorial lessons as a professional thing along the way, I’m pretty certain there’s going to be some kind of awkwardness in the air if / when Alex does get the balls to tell Hiro that he’s more than just a tutor to him.

*cue all the embarrassing omfg moments from Alex, coupled with him cursing in Russian (mostly at himself) for being so stupid not to realize it*

Maybe for a while Alex would avoid Hiro, but at that point they’d gotten so used to being around each other, Hiro feels that there is a presence missing when he’s not there? Kind of like a sense of normalcy. Thank Alex for having the patience of a saint and being understanding, so that works in his favor at the very least.

Also, Alex would be a little more than concerned for Hiro’s smoking habit, not exactly a healthy habit to have around… especially since one of Alex’s uncles (back in Russia at least) died of lung complications. Maybe he can persuade Hiro to switch to something a little healthier as an alternative..

user posted image
DerpOffline2 POSTS
You Say I Would Make a Better Liar And Never Face The Music When It's Dire But I Breathe Disaster Ever After
sixteen
Male
sophomore
Homosexual
student/part-time barista/waiter
Members
I don't mind who starts.
smiffOffline13 POSTS
Something is scratching its way out, something you want to forget about.
Female
senior
pansexual
associate at tattoo parlor
Members
hiro take'shi: so we've talked about these two already on discord, but I thought we ought to pick up where we left off at some point!

Tzila needs a math tutor. She's bad at numbers, and it's not for lack of trying. Hiro is practically a rocket scientist comparatively. Please help her pass her class ice king, she wants to keep her after school job lol.
PrinceofStrideOffline41 POSTS
Alright Alright it's a hell of a feeling though.
seventeen
male
junior
bicurious
waiter
Jock
What is silence?
hiro take'shi is quiet huh? I think it'd be fun to see these two develop a friendship. Since Kyounai has a really bubbly personality and finds quiet/shy people interesting. Maybe Kyounai hears rumors about Hiro around school saying how quiet he is and wanting to see if the rumors were true, he decides to talk to Hiro himself once he sees him sitting alone at a lunch table?
BY EDWARD OF OOC

user posted image

--"I was told that my smile is as bright as the stars"--
bearOffline79 POSTS
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative
alice moreau & catterina yule

OMG CAT FRIENDS. hahaha me and hana’s sophie bok already have a plot where our girls volunteer at an animal shelter to be around catssss, so it’d be really cool if you wanted to add catterina to that and maybe they all volunteer at the same place? I imagine these two girls could really get along, also because alice would be an avid customer of catterina’s cat headbands <3 like seriously, this girl has an obsession with cat-themed accessories lmfao.

catterina is such a soft baby girl. alice is less soft but very friendly and nice, and I think it’d be a fun change of pace to see catterina get excited and maybe relax despite her anxieties <3
stealing kisses from your missus, does it make you freak out?
seventeen
female
sophomore
homosexual
waitress
Members

catterina yule & manny
these two need to be friends somehow http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcm3GGDG1qzckow.gif manny just wants to fawn over and dote on cat so much and carry her around lol she might hit on her a little bit, but she does that with just about everyone so fret not precious cat! but yes manny really wants to be friends with such a cute, sweet girl and protect her from whatever tries to ruin her day~ they could do eachother's hair and nails too!

vaccariaOffline0 POSTS
I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself..
Nineteen
Male
Senior
Bisexual
Esports gamer
Members
Teren Santoro & catterina yule
Teren wants to be her friend too~ Or rather, I want him to, he has no say in this lol. http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif

She loves cats right? Well, even though Teren is a pretty cold guy he has a soft spot for animals, especially cats and dogs, they make him feel at ease. Maybe they could've bonded through that somehow? Teren lives in Peachtree so maybe he saw one of her cats running about and randomly cuddling it idk. And I see that she also likes videogames which is always a plus for teren http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcqw9Amo1qzckow.gif they also both collect... stuff (different stuff but still lol).

I think once they are friends Teren would be great for Cat to talk to. He's pretty capable and trustworthy when it comes to listening and talking and knows how to make a person feel better/special. Besides, she is so frickin' cute, who wouldn't want to be friends with such a lovely sheepling? He would even sacrifice himself to wear one of her cat eared headbands LOL.

He would probably protect her from bullies as well, or try to anyways.
Idk let me know what you think http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcqw9Amo1qzckow.gif

pandora @ ooc
bearOffline79 POSTS
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative
alice moreau & catterina yule

oh that’s so lovely ahhhh!!!! I think it’d be super cute if cat wanted to develop a sort of subtle crush on alice hehe? I think it’d be an interesting change of pace for alice, who’s usually the one with unrequited crushes but legitimately just likes cat as a friend, hehehe x)

BUT YES. let alice show cat the wooooorld. she's a super optimistic and positive person so maybe some of that will rub off on cat while they're volunteering at the animal shelter, to start with?? omg, they should start a club for this or something hahaha, and alice would be like “cat u have to make us ALL MATCHING HEADBANDS” sdjlfkjdsl. the cutest squad in the world http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcqw9Amo1qzckow.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll