MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

JUN
SOFT REOPENING! all old members & invited members can start making characters! for what's new, read the announcement here!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
SCHOOL'S OUT - BUT CLIQUE RIVALRIES ARE STILL IN!

Add Reply
New Poll

Just a young gun with a quick fuse, Jacob Han; Hellion
HellionOffline47 POSTS
GOT A JAIL ON MY HEART FROM THE PESSIMISTS, GOT THESE NAILS IN MY MOUTH FOR IMPRESSIONISTS
Seventeen
Male
Junior
Demisexual
Family Restaurant Helper
Members
니 그카니 내 이카지 안그카면 내 이카나?
jacobhan
seventeen

junior

loner

sous chef / waiter

aries

single

blunt

taciturn

temperamental

cheeky

asocial

sarcastic

quick-witted

Jacob Han is a boy that mostly keeps to himself, and you can quickly catch the whole New Yorker vibe he's got going on; because he is one. Born and raised right in the heart of New York City's Chinatown, this metropolitan boy was ripped out from everything that he knows by his parents in the middle of his high school education, and landed right here. Where ever the hell here is. You can also quickly tell that Jake's not quite fond of Peachtree City, unlike his parents who seem to romanticize the small town life. Jake really misses New York and his old friends.

And yes, he is a living example of those people who cross the street without looking, almost get run down by a car that breaks just in time and he'll jump out of the way before it'll bump into him. But instead of getting scared for his life, he'll get angry because dying would have taken time out of his busy schedule, and slap the car's hood and yell at the driver with a very distinctive New York accent; "HEY! I'm walkin' here!"

He's not a fan of big social gatherings, because he deals with the Asian community every weekend at work, and perhaps that is why he's so eager for peace and quiet. A bit of a lone wolf; loyal to few, ruled by none. Jake lacks the need to impress others, and is completely confident and comfortable with being himself. His advice? You should be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent. At school, you mostly see him spend his time alone, but occasionally with few chosen people one can suspect may be his friends, or at least akin something like that. Jake is a loner due to a combination of his own circumstances and personality. And he seems fairly fine with it.

Outside of school, you may discover him at the local gym kickboxing at least thrice a week, jogging in the mornings around downtown, and driving around with a sleek looking sports motorcycle. Well, when he's not tinkering with it in his dad's garage, at least. And then, of course, during the weekends working in his family's restaurant, the Han's K-BBQ. It's located right in the heart of downtown, and the Han's live upstairs from it.

Once spoken to, you'll find him blunt, borderline rude. He's the kind of guy who's not sparing words and tells exactly as it is; Jake keeps it real, even when it's not necessarily appreciated. Especially at work, where he has to bite his tongue all the time in front of customers. You know, a bit of a typical New Yorker in that area, with an attitude right out of the Asian ghetto. And usually, his abrasive speaking style doesn't win him many friends. Especially now in this time and age, where everyone's just kind of expected to tiptoe around each other's feelings so to not offend anyone. Jake's got far too much attitude to walk on eggshells.

You may also find his notebooks full of graffiti doodles (and you have to admit, he's got some talent in it), and some in the more quiet streets that look a lot alike in style, tagged as Kumiho. And if you go through his room, you can find a backpack under his bed filled with spray paints and a mask, right next to his skateboard. It doesn't really take a genius to count the two together.

On a more legal note, he's part of the art club that gathers after school every Wednesday. Jake's more apt with sketching and the spray painting, but he tries his hand sometimes with other stuff, too. (He's just not that good with that said other stuff like his sculpting looks something a three-year-old would do out of playdough in his opinion.) His style just tends to be too bold and too detailed for a small canvas that's a portrait of fruits. You'll most likely find his works in bigger canvases, and whenever the school permits, from the actual walls. Jake's graffitis are big, bold and loud statements that tackle cultural and sometimes political themes. And through the graffiti art, he typically tends to say the things that everyone's actually been quietly thinking but too afraid to say out loud.

Jake braves the day with subtle humor, a witty remark and a cheeky smile. He may be a bit quiet sort of lad at first, but once you get him to open up, you find a youth who seems to have clever words at ready for every situation. Unless you've got a shotgun for a mouth like he does, you really don't want to challenge Jacob Han into a debate. Chances are, you'll lose.

As an introvert, the young Han makes a very low-maintenance sort of friend. He doesn't cling to you and gives you plenty of space -- well, sometimes a bit too much, even. He doesn't always realize that others do not need it as much as he does, as often it so happens that weeks go by before you hear from him again unless you initiate contact first. Otherwise, he actually makes a really good friend. He's reliable, and always an honest one. Sometimes you just need a friend who doesn't tell you what you want to hear, but what you need to hear. Tough love, and all that. Jake is the reality check that many people would need in their lives. His bluntness is something remarkable that will either gather respectful admiration or fast enemies.

The lad is known for his instant comebacks and harsh burns on the school hallways. Where does he get all of his stuff? Honestly, he doesn't know. It just comes to him, he has a gift. Sometimes, he wishes he could control his sharp tongue as it tends to snap at others before he even realizes it himself. And what has been said, can't be unsaid. And it's especially bad when he gets annoyed, or outright angry. Under that chill actually lies dangerously short-fused temper. So, the words "speak while angry and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret" ring more true with Jake than he's ever willing to admit. He's lost few friends in the past due to harsh conflicts of this manner, as not all can take such a forceful confrontation this boy is able to slap to your face. Handling him takes somewhat thick skin.

Jake doesn't take himself too seriously. Or others, for that matter. He doesn't care for your labels, but he also acknowledges they're there to stay, liked he them or not. People will always label him one way or another. Asian. Loner. Kickboxer. Geek. Virgin. And so the list goes. However, he owns his labels to a point he makes jokes about them, especially about his Asian background. He can be casually racist about it, making fun of himself and other Asians at the same time. You know, when you've been discriminated your whole life, if you can't fight them, join them, own that shit and confuse the hell out of them. But that means he also throws around racial jokes casually about other races, were they his friends or not. Whites, blacks, latinos... They're all in his line of fire. People who take themselves too seriously will get offended most likely. But what can Jake say, his sense of humor can be very dry and offensive. The more punny or racist it is, the harder he will laugh. However, he knows when he's crossed a line and when to back off. He doesn't want to intentionally upset anyone, after all, he's not the type to wish ill to anyone. His sense of humor is just really crass.

Jake rarely tends to do the initiative or start a conversation unless he really has something to say. He doesn't understand small talk or superficial topics, nor does he have this need to fill the silence with needless words. He's a quiet kid who actually enjoys the comfort of silence. He could spend hours in the presence of someone he likes without actually saying anything. However, often that is regarded as a bit weird by others, so Jake at times puts effort into selecting his words to make the other more comfortable. But mostly, you just better get used to the comfortable quiet and sudden sarcastic remarks.

As a friend, Jake can be a very keen-eyed. He will learn to read your body language and understand your quirks, and eventually, he will be able to tell if something is bothering you, or if you're possibly even lying to his face. He is very observant, and sometimes it may seem he sees a tad bit too much for the liking of others. After all, even friends keep secrets from one another from time to time. Jake's way to express worry might be taken sometimes the wrong way, and the questioning may feel rather like an interrogation instead.

Becoming friends with Jake automatically means, because he's a total New Yorker street trash kid, secret handshakes. Especially with his guy friends, and the cool gals that feel like bros to him. The moment he goes out his way to tailor one out just for you, it means you're in that special circle he considers his squad.

Jake doesn't have "enemies" - that's just too damn dramatic in his opinion. He doesn't really have a "bad side", either. "Nemesis" is such a dramatic word, don't you think? Who in the world in this day and age even has any? That'd mean, he would have to really care about you that much in the first place to bestow such a prestigious title upon you. For Jake, there are only people he cares about and then the people he really doesn't. The ones he likes, and the ones that are unworthy of his attention and time. You know, he doesn't necessarily hate anyone, that's a strong word. But if you do something to upset him, he will definitely not be necessarily excited about your existence either. Jake is a very practical guy, and he has very little time and patience for people's bullshit, which makes him a master at ignoring problems people until they go away themselves. Here, gaze upon his field of fucks; lo and behold, it is barren.

But there are few exceptions. He can form rivaling relationships due to his competitive personality. And sometimes, he simply gets stuck with the sort of people he doesn't get along with and ends up bickering with every single time. Then there are the types who try to get physical. Just because Jake's a pacifist, it doesn't mean he's just gonna sit around and take it. Jake tries to keep the physical fights inside the kickboxing ring. By nature, he believes violence can be used to let out steam in a contact sport where people choose to get hurt by their own volition and yet they can walk away as friends or honorable opponents. Outside the ring, Jake believes that violence doesn't solve problems. This doesn't mean he will not raise a fist to defend himself if he is forced to, but you really gotta piss him off and land the first punch for him to do it.

Of course, there's also the question of his quick temper. He can lash out when irked. And for those who are more emotionally sensitive, he's not usually favored company due to his tendency to hurt people's feelings. And hell, if it's not his mouth getting Jake into trouble, it sure as hell is his expressions.

He had a girlfriend once. They were in kindergarten, and she was a girl and his friend. Hahaha. Ha. Yeah... Virgin alert right here.

When you've never had your own room before moving to Peachtree City, you don't exactly bring partners home to snog with. Not to mention, his parents are kind of strict in that area. If his mother would have her way, he'd stay a virgin until he's at least thirty and married. Yet, at the same time, she's eager enough to try to set up her son with every other girl his age in the Asian community. Go and figure. Perhaps deep down, Mrs. Han is afraid that her son might be gay simply due to his lack of interest towards the more beautiful gender. In this area, Jake's parents, especially his mother, are kind of really judgmental of homosexual relationships, and they condemn the "homosexual lifestyle" and practically anything that seems to go with it. Mrs. Han claims to support "traditional" relationships. And Jake likes to point out to her that she's not being homophobic because it's not a phobia. She's not afraid, she's just being an asshole about it all. And him casually standing up for sexual minorities in the dinner table is perhaps making her matchmaking needs worse. Surprisingly, Jake's father is more lenient about homosexuality, but he doesn't exactly approve of it either. He's more of a "live and let live" sort of man, regarding many things. So as long as no man comes to hit on him, and his son is happy, he's fine with it all.

Jake's quite inexperienced in the whole love area. He crushes on anyone extremely rarely, and honestly, he's often so damn busy with his own things that he hasn't even had the time to consider getting a girlfriend. Or boyfriend. You know, being so inexperienced in this area also means Jake's in fact not even entirely sure what he likes. And thus, you don't hear or see him really participate in the whole "boys locker room talk." Jake's never really been interested in romance. Between balancing his grades, kickboxing, part-time work, graffiti painting and motorcycle hobby he hasn't really had time to even think about romantic relationships either. He's had a mild crush or two in the past, but that's it. He's never even had his first kiss yet. Honestly, dating never really occurred to him as something very significant.

And then there's the fact that he's utterly, painfully and hopelessly dense when it comes to romance. He will either not understand flirting or thinks it's a joke. You want him to go out with you? Date you? Kiss you? Then a piece of advice; be upfront, don't drop hints. Otherwise, he will pick that right up, dust it off and hand it back to you without realizing it was meant for him in the first place.

He's not much of a flirt, and if he tries, he quickly tends to self-destruct. The clever words he usually wields like a weapon? Gone with the wind. All you have left is a stuttering mess who looks like he's about to combust. As a lover, he's smooth as a train wreck on fire. Probably holding hands with the person he likes will make him blue screen on the spot. Babe, your body is a temple. But it's the water temple from Zelda, and Jake's got absolutely no idea what to do once he gets there.

Besides being quite asocial and often a little too straightforward, Jake's no way a bad sort of boy. In fact, he's fairly easy to get along with if you simply don't catch him on a bad day. You don't have to be his friend to get along with him, and perhaps you even hang out in similar circles or are part of the PTC's Asian community where the lad kind of acts unwittingly like he's all the younger kids big brother. (In short, you just see him chastise the kids a lot, especially Benny Li. Jake's like the Asian Steve Harrington from season two.) He's just really withdrawn and likes his personal space. Otherwise, Jake's a cool guy. Just give him a chance to prove it, and you won't regret it.

Despite being chill and appearing even a bit lazy on a first glance, the boy is, in fact, a very hard worker. His calm attitude and practical approach to problem-solving make him a borderline overachiever, and hell, does he get things done. He performs really well under stress, and he can take care of his workload with respectable time management skills for a teenager. This makes Jake a good and dependable project and lab partner (just don't ask his notes in math, or you're screwed; he sucks at math). His focus on work gets him immersed, especially if he is genuinely interested in the class or subject. A perfect example would be his hard work in kickboxing, which shows as several won trophies and medals over the years in his room. However, rare get to see this side of Jake - the complete devotion and dedication over things that interest him, as he tends to walk around with his guard up all the time. New York has tragically made him into a young cynic, and his trust in others is hard earned.

Relevant links:

bearOffline554 POSTS
i miss missing you now and then
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
Jacob Han

welcome back hellion!! ahh I’m pretty excited so I’m going to first throw benny li at u for an old plot that we had but never threaded – the one where her mom takes her to the han family restaurant all the time and out of boredom or just to be a lil shit, she steals stuff as a game and jake always catches her ahahaa.

I don’t remember the specifics, but if there’s anything you’re rethinking now about their relationship, feel free to add! otherwise, it’s still something I’m super excited for http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclpn3pQ1qzckow.gif

I also have keegan moon here, who I don’t think was around back before! but keegan’s a quarter Korean and his parents aren’t super plugged into the Korean side of things, the community is small enough in peachtree they’ve probably visited the restaurant a couple times. keegan’s a bit of a braggart with a superiority complex, also just never shuts up, and probably is someone who would rub jake the wrong way. even if he himself doesn’t have a problem with jake outside of oh that kid looks like a loser.

idk, or keegan likes to pretend to be the ‘authority on asian things’ (because he also likes to claim knowledge over everything), and even though he generally does know things factually correctly he probably doesn’t grasp real Korean culture tbh – so like saying blah blah blah’s kimchi is so tasteless, that’s not authentic at all – so it’d be funny of jacob ever shut him down harshly on dumb stuff he says like that, LOL.
HellionOffline47 POSTS
GOT A JAIL ON MY HEART FROM THE PESSIMISTS, GOT THESE NAILS IN MY MOUTH FOR IMPRESSIONISTS
Seventeen
Male
Junior
Demisexual
Family Restaurant Helper
Members

The day is coming like a pistol, that's aiming at my brain

The way ya' shining like a crystal, makes me forget the pain

jake & benny li & keegan moon

Oof I love this particular rascal. I'm going to put the actual group plotter up at some point for the Asian community again, I innerly cried a little when I realized all my stuff had been deleted lmao. But oh well, I can just now rewrite it and make it better than last time.

But yeah, the moment I thought of the Asian community, Benny was one of the first ones on my mind. I just love the plot idea we had going on for our kids, and I'm still down for it. Jake being there, catching her and silently judging Benny for it. And eventually just kind of growing numb to it all, and just automatically starting to assume she's taken something before she and her mom are about to leave.

I could see him actually at some point lifting her up and shaking her down, and have tons of really random shit clatter on the floor haha!

Oh my lawd, I need to plot with Keegan, definitely. He seems like a lot of fun. What a fucking nerd. Especially since they're both juniors so they probably share plenty of classes. Since Jake's fairly new and is super picky with who to call a friend, Keegan probably sees him a lot alone during classes. And being often one of those guys who never have partners for team work demanding projects, so the teacher either pairs him up with rest of the "leftovers" or someone basically takes pity on him. At least Keegan has his nerd friends to trust.

Jake can get argumentative when he's irked, and I can see that happen where they end up in heated debates sometimes if Keegan happens to push his buttons enough to make Jake's temper flare up. Otherwise, I can also see Jake sometimes correct Keegan with a straight face, and take immense pleasure from it, because this guy pisses him off. Yeah, Jake can be a bit petty sometimes.

I could also see Jake give Keegan a bit of shit for being only quarter Korean and trying to act like he's educating Jake on the matter. He'd probably straight up tell Keegan's face he's about as authentic Korean as Kimchi Fries lmao. (For Keegan's defense, Kimchi Fries are fucking delicious tho.) Hell, he'd probably end up nicknaming Keegan just that permanently.

BY MITZI
alfonzOffline80 POSTS
We get lost in the dark to chase this feeling, the sharpest weapon
seventeen
male
JUNIOR
pansexual
MECHANIC
Members
¡Dios mío!
Alright, so I came here for a very express purpose, thinking they could have some backstory. But I'll just assume they haven't formally met yet.

I kind of want these two to meet each other while getting down and dirty. Or well, in this case I mean greasy. (Just the way The Fonz™ likes it). I imagine it'd have to be a highly specific situation. Maybe Mateo breaks down or gets a flat tire unexpectedly somewhere he's not used to being. Let's say...

Near their family-run restaurant, somewhere along or adjacent to their home street, or perhaps outside the gym Jacob frequently visits, perhaps?

Mostly I'm just thinking of a few kickstarter ideas because Jae-Won was always pretty fresh to the Ridgeview scene and I'd have to start from scratch.

Penny for your thoughts? Jacob Han :3

BY EDWARD OF OOC
HellionOffline47 POSTS
Seventeen
Male
Junior
Demisexual
Family Restaurant Helper
Members

jake & mateo durante

Yeah I guess with my new account for Jake and bit of a reboot, and you with Mateo's new FC and revamp, and also some changed with the plots, we could forget the past threads and start from the clean table.

But sure, I'd be down for Jake finding this guy stranded somewhere with his broken car. Perhaps near Jake's home, just so he's not completely exhausted after training to get down to help/fix Mateo's Mustang. They can push the car into Jake's family garage and work on it there.

I could see it so that Mateo's car breaks on the street, and Jake sees him kicking the car's tire angrily or something when he's about to take the trash out. Figures shit's broken, and comes to ask if Mateo needs help. Simple enough, and leaves open what really happens there on out. Sound good?

Regarding the "backstory" between them, did you have anything specific in mind?

BY MITZI
alfonzOffline80 POSTS
We get lost in the dark to chase this feeling, the sharpest weapon
seventeen
male
JUNIOR
pansexual
MECHANIC
Members
¡Hala!
Sounds good to me.

As far as backstory, I just initially kind of figured it'd be good if they were sort of friends. Maybe not the sort of friends that hang out after school, but something like... sitting together at lunch. Unless Jacob sits at some sort of Asian community table (to be honest that was a thing at my school, and I imagine a lot of schools, so maybe this is a little beyond realistic expectations). I just wanted to have grounds for familiarity between these two boyos.

Sharing certain classes and having similar opinions on some of the teachers and assignments, that sort of thing. I don't imagine our initial thread should be the first time they've ever met or learned the other's name, but it would likely be the first out of school situation, and they'd both probably barely remember the other's name unless they've actually worked together a little bit on certain group projects, etc.

Also, I just wanted to iterate on an old plot idea we'd briefly began exploring last time, about Jacob's math skillz.

Mateo's still good at math, so maybe they take the same math class and the teacher lumps them together to see if Matt can rub off some of that mathematical genius onto Jacob? >:3

I was just keen on seeing what we could've put in their backstory that they could maybe know each other by name already, as opposed to going through an introductory phase. But as Mateo has been heavily renewed, it might actually be best to assume they're mostly unfamiliar with one another. Wouldn't want to set a precedence that didn't match up with the reality of things.

(On a side note, maybe they both attended a concert before, and by happenstance bumped into each other? And maybe they barely remembered it? Maybe some goofy stuff happened, or maybe they were under the influence, and after awhile together they realize they've met before? This is a really random idea but I think it'd be pretty like Mateo to have a few embarrassing moments he wishes he could erase. Plus, it'd give Jake some insight into Mateo, enough to know that he's a pretty harmless guy who's just a bit rough around the edges sometimes. And that he has piss poor judgement...)

Jacob Han

BY EDWARD OF OOC
bearOffline554 POSTS
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
Jacob Han & benny li

aww yiss the asian community!! <3 I’m glad to hear you’re still down for it ahahaha, it was exactly the type of troublemaking I wanted benny to get into so!! also that mental image of jake lifting her up while she’s kicking and squirming and just like, pots and pan flying out of her pants.. ROFL.

should I wait until you put up a big group plotter, or would this be something you’re interested in threading with just us? :O I’m down for either!!

Jacob Han & keegan moon

KIMCHI FRIES LMFAO. yeah no, keegan is 10000% that guy when it comes to absolutely anything he can pretend to have authority over, tbh, and he especially doesn’t like being shown up, so having someone with an even stronger claim to, in this case, ‘korean-ness’ probably rubs him the wrong way already.

keegan being keegan tho, the most he cares about other people is just like disdain, so I see a lot of snark-filled back and forths between both of them. keegan doing his best to put jake down and jake just like, shutting him the hell up.

but also, like, if keegan actually gets to the point where jake gets mad, he’d prob count that as a win, because ‘the most rational person wins’, right? or something dumb like that lmfao. like he’d see himself as being the ‘cool/rational person’ in the conversation. expect a lot of false superiority from that LOLOL.
HellionOffline47 POSTS
Seventeen
Male
Junior
Demisexual
Family Restaurant Helper
Members

Benny
Ugh I loved the Asian community thing, too bad I never got around to make a thread for it. BUT THIS TIME!!!

And yeah, like really random shit like that. And then like uneven amount of metal chopsticks that would get Jake like "???" And just overall like, how did you even manage to fit this thing (a pan or something) under your shirt in the first place? Lowkey, Jake would be kinda impressed LOL

idk why but immediately after writing that I imagined them sparring each other with chopsticks like it's a sword fight. 6AM thoughts.

I'm down with either too. I'm just lazy about putting the group plotter up because I'd have to first find one and then tweak its code ughhhhh. And I'm fundamentally a lazy person okay. If you want to thread just between us, I'm down. If you want to wait it to be a big group thing, I'm fine with that too.

Keegan
What comes to Keegan, I love this already. I love the bickering sort of relationships, they're so much fun to write. Give me the snark, give me the sarcasm, give me the tension! I could see them kind of do that in the middle of the restaurant while other people watch their exchange back and forth like it's a tennis match. And then whoever throws a sick burn or something it's like this basically.

This is gonna be fun for sure.

BY MITZI
bearOffline554 POSTS
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
Jacob Han & benny li

LOL CHOPSTICKS SWORD FIGHT. more shenanigans at the han family restaurant at 8. these two are basically just dumb siblings I’m so excited for how cute they’re gonna be!!

I’ll post in the group plotter in a bit to see if anyone’s interested in our thread idea! if not we should just solo it :”D

Jacob Han & keegan moon

I’M GLAD YOU LOVE THEM because I also really am excited for a whole entire snark-fest. it’s gonna be nasty af. 8’)) why don’t we see if we can first get benny/jake running and then we can add these two in a thread in a bit??
HellionOffline47 POSTS
Seventeen
Male
Junior
Demisexual
Family Restaurant Helper
Members

Benny
Omg I knoooowwww! I love relationships like this, they're honestly so adorable and they're fun to write haha! And honestly I think they might subconsciously adopt each other just for the fact that neither of them have siblings themselves and are their families only children.

And sounds good! Let's wait a bit and see as people sign up for the thing, I'm not in a hurry myself so it's all good even if it takes time. I'm busy with uni and work anyway.

Keegan
Yeah, it's gonna like Yo Momma battle just not about their mothers LOL. And yeah let's start with Benny and Jake and once we've got that down let's then see what we can do with Jake and Keegan. Better start easy one at a time.

BY MITZI
say, "Oh, sing one we know", But I promise you this, I'll always look out for you, That's what I'll do.
fifteen
female
sophomore
bisexual
student / barista
Members
안녕하세요!!!!!! to her new friend that she will forever tease w oppa & offer to sage his room when she feels the spirits near (which is probably always). they will spend their days exchange the latest reasons as to why this whole new world isn't all what they wanted but are forced to endure anyway. LOL so ok, since clem has been here a bit longer (i think), her opinion of peachtree has moved just a lil into the positive - a lil mind you. she still thinks it's far too sunny, there aren't nearly enough bookstores around tHAT HELP HER WITH HER WITCHASS NEEDS, but it's not too bad. either way, they will always have a ton to talk about in regards to their new home.

i agree that them as a combo is gonna be something incredibly interesting but also pretty damn fun bc they are so different. that's kind of a trend with clem - she's surrounding herself with people on the complete opposite side of the spectrum. their arguments will be off the charts but it's only bc they have those similar stubborn, blunt, not gonna fuck around attitudes LOL which is nice bc not many people can handle those types.

in terms of them hanging out at school i feel like they'll do the little wave thing, see each other in lines and have a conversation, but it's mostly going to be when the bell rings & they're out of the hell that is school that they really catch up.

omg and of course those texts are a must LMAO i love iiiiiit!! they'll have a great time, she'll use her expanding knowledge to tease him & he can text her the most random shit when she's actively trying to sleep like a regular human being lmfao

stealing kisses from your missus, does it make you freak out?
seventeen
female
sophomore
homosexual
waitress
Members

Jacob Han & manny
yes to everything. all of it. manny already adores him http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif manny also has a motorcycle, so thats another thing they could potentially bond over. but yes to the partners in crime! unlike jake, she's pretty much in peachtree her whole life, though she didn't take up graffiti until maybe two years ago ago. she likes painting skulls and overly cute things mostly, usually in the brightest neon colors she can find lol her tag is Calavera~ but yes! they could always happen to have bumped into each other while out painting one evening and while jake likes his peace and quiet, manny's not afraid to strike up a conversation with a total stranger. especially if its someone just as into graffiti as she is, since she's never had anyone to talk about it with before :D
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll