MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

HEART ATTACK ★, BEAR'S PLOTTER
zwangOffline76 POSTS
she's drunk on old cartoons, liquid TV afternoons; baby, now my head is on backwards
seventeen
female
senior
bisexual
cinema usher
Jock
FELLOW MOVIE BUFF EXCELLENT YES they can absolutely geek out together!! scout would think it's pretty cool that he wants to do something with movies and would probably ask to see his stuff all the time, even if it's just a three minute shot of a shrub from different angles, idk. i love the idea of them having met first over on some cinema discussion forum, and maybe like scout expressed hatred for a popular film (like an oscar-winning one? idk) but while everyone on the forum started bashing her, duck shared the same opinion? (we could switch the roles too, it doesn't really matter.) so they got to chatting online from there, and then hEY whaddya know, they both live in peachtree! and scout has free employee-perk tickets to the premiere of this new movie coming out, so they should absolutely check it out together?? honestly i don't know but this sounds so cute and duck is so precious so i'm 100% down for anything!

zwangOffline76 POSTS
she's drunk on old cartoons, liquid TV afternoons; baby, now my head is on backwards
seventeen
female
senior
bisexual
cinema usher
Jock
asjflskfjg what an adorable child omg three hours scout probably watched all of it once when she was procrastinating on doing homework lbr. and all of that works for me tbh!! from them starting off as online friends to her watching his youtube videos and recognising a particular place. we could probably do like a social media/chat thread? or we could go right ahead to them meeting up for the first time to watch incredibles 2 lmao (that's the perfect movie for this tbh), idk. honestly anything would be fantastic i'm just super excited to get to write with you again ahhh

kimmyOffline9 POSTS
you the man right now. you the man right now. with the whole wide world in the palm of your hand right now
male
junior
demisexual
unemployed
Nerd
keegan moon & oswald

YASSSS BITCH HOWDY DOO??

Omg yesss they're so insufferable to everyone else when they talk but they agree on a lot of things and its everyone's worst nightmare. I like the dynamic they could have because Oswald doesn't mind letting other people take up the conversation since he sucks so bad at talking, but it also might be where Keegan overtakes him in their tiny rivalry. Like I can see keegan saying some random shit and Oswald just stares at him but hours later when he texts him he's like "Yeah so I cross referenced three different government sites and what you said about x was not actually true? Just fyi. Bring me fries." Like its sort of passive aggressive until its not which is probably rare lmao. Oswald is conflictive but also not it just depends on his mood so. They have an entirely separate text thread used exclusively to collect pictures of people being fucking morons. Ok? Ok.

zwangOffline76 POSTS
seventeen
female
senior
bisexual
cinema usher
Jock
procrastination makes u do weird things oops ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ("the breeze around the second hour mark adds some real variety to the shot!!) and i actually love the idea of starting with a chat thread where scout asks him about the location of his latest video?? i can get that up, if that's cool with you! and down the line we can absolutely do a proper thread as well ahh c':

jailOffline0 POSTS
How can something so enticing have such awful side effects?
13-15
Female
Junior
Bi...?
RP Girly
OOC Account
alice moreau + juliet

Eep! http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif This is a response from your reply to my plotter http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcqw9Amo1qzckow.gif Anyway, I could actually agree with you on them being friends, even though they have respective arts. Juliet loves to interact with other creatives even though their interests in art aren't the same as hers. Besides, being with other creatives who have different arts can make her learn something new. I could totally imagine Juliet watching or observing Alice do her thing XD

As for the second statement, that's totally good with me. Juliet tends to stick with her friends at most and she would always think that after a few days, she finally got to be good friends with your character. So it would be interesting to see her reaction once she discovers that Alice has been with other people while she is around. If there was a reason, she would totally understand and consider it, although she would still feel kinda broken.
kimmyOffline9 POSTS
you the man right now. you the man right now. with the whole wide world in the palm of your hand right now
male
junior
demisexual
unemployed
Nerd
keegan moon & Oswald
Ohmygod KEEGAAAAAN. Please do, Oswald will oscillate between research the ever-living shit out of this one obscure trivia fact or like just shrugging and being like ‘damn cool’ and letting Keegan have his moment of self-inflated ego.

LMAO YESS. “Can you believe this professional newspaper didn’t actually list their sources for this one really dumb opinion like??? What does ‘In the circles some say’ bullshit??” Oswald and Keegan exchange like ‘intro to this complicated field’ books and then they just chat about what they think of it. LMAO OR QUIZ EACH OTHER LOW KEY. They sit at lunch reading the most pretentious of books available to them and its just fantastic. I really like the dynamic of they getting along perfectly but also low/high key trying to one up each other because it always feels nice to do that.

jailOffline0 POSTS
13-15
Female
Junior
Bi...?
RP Girly
OOC Account
summer flowers and Juliet

Aaa thank you! didn't think she was gonna be that cute And yiss!! Finally an art teacher!! Eee I can't wait for these two to meet! I would totally agree with your plot ideas on this one. I don't think he would be worried about her because she hasn't adjusted to school, though, because she just fit in just fine, but more like he'd be worried about her because of her overconfidence with her abilities. She won't take that "being hard on her" maturely, so it's gonna be a good challenge for her XD

Anyways I like these ideas! Would totally work for me anytime!

alice moreau and Juliet

I'm sorry have I ever told you about the plots we have for her and Julie XD Forgive me for being forgetful
jailOffline0 POSTS
13-15
Female
Junior
Bi...?
RP Girly
OOC Account

Aaa I understand! Yeah, that could actually be one of the initial reactions that people had with her when she first stepped into school, but overall she's fine. Maybe Summer'd ask first if she's fitting well in school and engage in a small conversation before finally arriving in classes?

And ooo! Art classes? Totally going to sign Juliet up for that! Luckily the art workshop that she goes after school is closed for the summer, so she's totally going to sign up!

alice moreau and Juliet

So, about these two... Alice and Juliet might actually get to be friends even though they have different art specialties. However, Alice tends to befriend new people so Juliet might get hurt by this because she doesn't let go of friends easily. Juliet will understand that, though, even though she'd get quite betrayed by that.

Got this from an excerpt from the plots you submitted to me http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcm3GGDG1qzckow.gif Lol I tried, just tell me if there's anything I missed. If you've got any other ideas though, feel free to tell me!
jailOffline0 POSTS
13-15
Female
Junior
Bi...?
RP Girly
OOC Account

Hhhh Julie is soo totally in! We could do a 1 on 1 thread if there aren't any other interests, but we should also probably wait for others to join in! The more the merrier, after all!

alice moreau and Juliet

Ah yes conflict. The good stuff. http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif It wouldn't make a friendship boring or typical that way http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow.gif I totally agree with your ideas, too, like they could talk it out over the phone or something. So far I don't have anything to add yet, because these ideas are great enough http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcqw9Amo1qzckow.gif

Also! Juliet would need a tour guide around the school, so that could work. Would totally work for me, since Juliet needs a tour guide and much less a creative like her http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif They could talk about their interests while walking around, too http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcm3GGDG1qzckow.gif
jailOffline0 POSTS
13-15
Female
Junior
Bi...?
RP Girly
OOC Account

Yee!! I'll be expecting that!

alice moreau and Juliet

Ah yes! Text drama! Something that they could definitely talk it out with. Juliet's the same; not really the confrontational person as well. Text is definitely the way to go.

Yes, the tour guide thread would be great! We can't have them suddenly texting drama without even getting to know each other yet lol. One at a time is good! I'm up for that thread if you want!

Do you want me to make the thread or would you like to do the honors? http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll