MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

Long way from home, BOone's plotter
booneOffline5 POSTS
I guess I must be a girl of the trees.
sixteen
female
sophomore
heterosexual
library page / student
Members
Annerie Shaw
Friendship
Being homeschooled for the majority of her life, Annerie navigates the social scene with the grace and ease of a hippopotamus.

In the past, she has had many friends but most of them have been figments of imagination. Imaginary friends are the best friends. They can understand what is truly on your heart, and they're still there for you even after you've moved houses for the fifth time.

Keeping imaginary friends was originally meant to ease her own loneliness but has graduated to becoming a coping mechanism for day-to-day living. As a result, Annerie is hopelessly awkward when it comes to holding a conversation with 'real' people. She never knows when she's saying too much or too little and often treats her real-life friends the same way she would treat her imaginary friends.

In other words, she wants all of their attention and gets incredibly jealous the moment they pay attention to anyone else. She expects them to be invested in their friendship and is a little hurt and disappointed if they don't understand her in the right way.

She's willing to come out of her shell bit-by-bit, but the raw ball of energy hidden beneath her layers is not what most people often expect. Annerie loves to laugh and often pokes fun at her friends. She's incredibly loyal, playful, and even a tad bit odd.

She's shy at first to expose her passions, but will happily share them with her friends, often finding the courage to draw and paint her artwork on her their bodies like tapestries and fake tattoos.

★ Friends are always great! Annerie doesn't need many friends, even just a few would be nice ^^ She's a bit quirky and weird tho...

Enemies
She makes up her own insults, but she can't even hold her ground. Anything insulting that has ever left her mouth is swiftly followed by a genuine apology and query for forgiveness. Her wittiness and sharp retorts - as brilliant as they are - are wasted by her perpetual kindness.

Annerie works diligently to ensure that no one - no matter who they are - has any logical reason to hate her. It physically pains her when someone is at odds with her and she will do anything in her power to make things right again.

In the past, this has given many the opportunity to take advantage of her. But she'd rather stay up late doing your homework than lose sleep over the fact that you don't like her. She seems convinced that good works and effort on her part will help ease her way into anyone's good graces.

★ I think enemies on both sides would be fun —Someone to manipulate her into doing things for them and also someone she loathes but fails to properly convey her dislike. This person could also overlap with her crush uwu.

Crushes
Annerie has often been called a prude, but she isn't as reserved when it comes to her feelings. She's never actually dated anyone before and is aware that she's not exactly the most popular choice amongst her peers. That's okay though, it's better to imagine a relationship than actually being in one.

Just the thought of having to look after and consider the thoughts of and feelings of another person make her anxious. What if they aren't compatible? What if they have to touch?
Oh yeah, that's another thing, she can't stand the thought of having someone in her personal bubble. It's not so much the touching that bothers her, but what if she has bad breath and he doesn't tell her? Or what if her paint has smeared all over his jacket and he's too nice to say anything? Or maybe—actually, it's better not to think about the whole thing.

Despite being timid, Annerie can be just as dramatic and possessive about her crushes as she is about her friends. She is jealous for their attention and often lingers around the places they hang out, hoping that just 'maybe' they'll accidentally bump into each other and he might actually acknowledge her existence, or buy her dinner, or maybe a ring?

And as much as she loves talking about her crush, the whole school doesn't need to know who he is! At her old school, Annerie and her friends devised a special coding system where they would give their crushes a code name based on the first thing that came to mind. Code names ranged from Spicy Chicken and Blueberry to silly things like Hot Tamale and Mouse. But the best part was no one else ever knew who - or what - they were talking about. Talk about making things even more dramatic exciting!

★ I would love to have crushes a crush for Annerie! They don't have to be the most 'stellar' guys on the planet, and can even be nothing more than a pretty face! I'm not looking for anything to turn into a long lasting relationship, but short relationships/awkward dates are totally fine. No flings please.
Loner   sophomore   heterosexual
BOONE
CODE
<div class="plotter_container">    <div class="chev_c plot_n">Annerie and @tag</div>  <div class="hr"></div>  <div class="plotter_text">plot response  here</div>    <div class="hr"></div>  <div class="chev_c"></div> </div>
CODE
[dohtml]<div class="plotter_container">    <div class="chev_c plot_n">Annerie and @tag</div>  <div class="hr"></div>  <div class="plotter_text">plotter text</div>    <div class="hr"></div>  <div class="chev_c"></div> </div> <style> .chev_c {padding:15px;background-color:#a2aac3;} .hr {margin:5px 0px;display:block;height:5px;background-color:#a2aac3} .plotter_container {width:420px;border:10px solid #eee;outline:1px solid #ccc;margin:auto;background-color:#eee;} .plotter_text {background-color:#fafafa;padding:20px 30px;border:1px solid #ccc;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;color:#aaa;font-family:verdana;} .plot_n {text-align:center;color:#eee !important;text-transform:lowercase;font-weight:700;font-family:'montserrat',sans-serif;font-size:15px;} .plot_n a {color:#eee !important;} </style> [/dohtml]
PrinceofStrideOffline45 POSTS
Alright Alright it's a hell of a feeling though.
seventeen
male
junior
bicurious
waiter
Jock
Hey, I just met you
I love the idea of having Kyounai being Annerie Shaw's crush because as I said before, he's really clueless so I'd think it'd work out perfectly unless he's somehow told and he becomes a blushing mess I was thinking that maybe we could do a meetup for the two before the drop of the notebook unless you want to make annerie seem like she's been here for a while so people know her. If not, we could make the two meet up by a vending machine or in line at the cafeteria?
BY EDWARD OF OOC

Art isn't my forte
I like the idea of these two meeting and becoming friends! Maybe they could meet each other in the art room? Like she sees Aidan sketching in the art room and decides to talk to him to find out he's a delinquent and maybe he asks for advice or feedback on his artwork?
BY EDWARD OF OOC

user posted image

--"I was told that my smile is as bright as the stars"--
booneOffline5 POSTS
sixteen
female
sophomore
heterosexual
library page / student
Members
Annerie and Kyounai Takashima
It would be great if he didn't find out, at least for a while so that Annerie is free to obsess and fangirl to her heart's content. She will be very panicky about the notebook situation, but I'm thinking she's still relatively new so maybe a starter at the vending machine would be a great way to break things in.

Maybe she bought something from the vending machine but it's not coming out and she's too shy to ask anyone for help? The cafeteria idea could even work too! You know, the casual bump into each other meanwhile she's trying to play it cool and pretend she's not crapping her pants over this. XD

Annerie and Aidan Yamada
Sure! I love this idea! Maybe she forgot something back in the art room like her 'Kneaded Eraser' or her paints, etc. But when she gets back to the room it's being occupied by one she has heard to be a 'delinquent', so she's a little awkward in approaching, but eventually makes her way over to get her stuff and begins a polite conversation of sorts?

bearOffline87 POSTS
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative
hey boone! i'm going to throw alice moreau here at annerie! alice is a very friendly girl, and she really likes the 'weird and quirky' types because she thinks they have the most interesting stories! so i think she'd be the one to approach annerie first, for sure. alice has lived in peachtree her whole life, so she'd love to hear annerie's stories about her childhood and things like that!

but, i do think they might have a little bit of conflict in that alice naturally has a lot of friends, and she tends to be a bit flighty and loses interest in people after a while - and maybe that upsets annerie a bit? http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclv3bxe1qzckow.gif
booneOffline5 POSTS
sixteen
female
sophomore
heterosexual
library page / student
Members
Annerie and alice moreau
Okay so I immediately read of this and thought of that bitchy high-school scenario where two girls are like BFFS (or so it seems), and then one of them feels like the other thinks they're 'too cool' all of a sudden and their friendship quickly spirals into a 'hateship' and they become the worst of enemies? I was totally not imagining that at all for these two....that would be horrible. XD

But I mean Annerie would be really happy with anyone who's paying attention to her and being kind. She might drag Alice into the forest to 'hang out', and she's a little quirky and weird, and Alice might have to deal with a few 'wonderland jokes' that aren't even that funny...

But Annerie is totally the opposite when it comes to the 'friend game'. She likes to have few but very close friends, so it'd be really hard for her to try and understand someone who has a lot of friends that maybe they aren't as intimate with? So I could quickly see Annerie turning a bit sour and jealous of Alice, and even almost turning into a bitch just trying to get her attention. Like she might even act like she 'hates' Alice but on the inside be crying like 'Why can't you just love me!'.

bearOffline87 POSTS
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative
Annerie Shaw & alice moreau

AHH YEAH THAT’S BASICALLY PERFECT AND WHAT I WAS THINKING!! like not even because alice is intentionally or actually thinks she’s too cool but she can be kind of an inconsiderate friend sometimes and that’s not totally fair to annerie too. even tho she does care a lot for annerie and would totally get dragged around and secretly adore wonderland jokes (alice in wonderland is like her idol ngl so she looooooves being compared to her ahahaha).

do you have a specific idea for a thread you have in mind? cuz I really like this plot & I’m excited for the sort of conflict because ~character development yo~ but I’m not super sure how to approach this .. we can maybe start with a text thread with just a convo first?
booneOffline5 POSTS
sixteen
female
sophomore
heterosexual
library page / student
Members
Annerie and alice moreau
This is gonna be great!

To get them started though, Annerie is pretty anti-social so it might be difficult to think of a scenario where she would text someone she doesn't know very well unless it was for some form of schoolwork or something.

Or, maybe Annerie is sent to 'check out' Alice because her older brother is sort of interested in her? Most likely Annerie would do the investigating without being asked lol.
So maybe Annerie approaches Alice with the intent to prove she's not even close to being good enough for her brother, but totally ends up loving her instead? This would provide enough opportunities for Annerie - as awkward as she is - to seek someone else out, perhaps on more then one occasion?

bearOffline87 POSTS
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative
Annerie Shaw & alice moreau

ohh thats an interesting idea!! especially because if by 'interested in' you mean her brother's romantically interested in alice, because alice is just not into boys at all LOLL. so maybe a bit of a downer for her brother but definitely a really good excuse?? alice is generally pretty outgoing so it's totally probably others might be interested in her!

maybe.. they have an english class together or something and that's how they met? we can start off a thread when they're already friends and maybe alice is visiting annerie's house to work on a project, or just interacting for the first time at school.. up to you!
booneOffline5 POSTS
sixteen
female
sophomore
heterosexual
library page / student
Members
Annerie and alice moreau
Lol this is actually really awkward because this whole time I didn't think they were even in the same grade orz.

But yeah, her brother wouldn't even know she doesn't like boys and he's not rushing into anything so it's not like he's taking any initiative here but Annerie would be like WHICH GIRL? OH NO YOU DIDNT.

I'm cool with either idea though! Maybe Alice comes over to do a group project and it's the first time she's been over? So they could already be real friends or Annerie could still just be playing detective lol, but I'm up for either!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll