MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

robbers, rinny's plotter
rinnyOffline2 POSTS
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
male
junior
unknown
student
Members
*note: i am fucking terrible at making plotters (and writing in general lmao), so sorry in advance for any confusion. i can always elaborate as we talk out our ideas!

FLASHBANG ☆
GAVIN REYES.
sixteen. male. unknown. elite. app. fickle.
friends
at first glance, it almost makes sense for gavin to be apart of the elites, as if he was a missing piece to the puzzle. he's funny, he's bubbly, he's endearing in a sense. it's like people are drawn to him, even when he's never truly there.

that being said, "friends" come easy. he's always willing to engage in conversation, but interestingly enough, it's mainly strangers he gets along with. they're new, they're fresh. they bring something different to the table... although that's always temporary. (he ends up throwing them away. like a used, shitty rag. like the countless toys his grandparents would give him as a child.)

if a lone person could always offer what strangers do to him, then perhaps he'd slow down to hang around, just for a bit longer. or if they could even keep up with his ever changing interests, that'd be a sight to see. but of course, such a thing is always rare. (it could never happen.)

enemies
if he's had enemies in the past, he wouldn't know. they've never caught his attention, not when he's too concerned with his own life. if they're that pissed off, well, maybe they can try what he does sometimes. fucking off.

(he never recalls people's faces when he drops them, disgustingly contorted with hurt and disappointment. he doesn't remember the times where he'd outright insult people, blunt to the point of almost being downright nasty. and god forbid hanging onto any guilt from exploding in someone's face, over the smallest, the tiniest of things. god forbid owning up to any of his terrible actions.)

loves
he'll gladly admit it. he'll shout it at the top of lungs, that he doesn't know what love is.

he hasn't really sat down and thought about it, never really took a moment to consider it. he just knows love is what contributed to his mother dying. he was made out of love after all, right? so it must be a beautifully dangerous thing, isn't it?

but it's something foreign to him, so maybe, just maybe he'll dip his toes in it and explore. hopefully it'll give him some kind of thrill.

friends
being the physical manifestation of sunshine itself really has its perks (well, mainly at the social front of things).

making friends to wally is as natural as breathing. actually, it's what he thrives off of. he's always willing to make new ones — granted he may slap the title of "friend" onto someone too quickly — and is more often than not the instigator of a conversation. considering he's an extremely selfless and jovial guy, it's no wonder as to why people enjoy his company.

enemies
unfortunately, not everyone can take to how wally likes wearing his heart on his sleeve. at times, it seems as if he's too sensitive, and just too positive. almost like he lives in his own little world, oblivious to all the bad things that could happen in life. such things can be off-putting for some people, but you know what? he completely understands that.

however, he does not appreciate attacks on his friends, family (ex. his twin brother, keith), or anyone in general. in fact, he would willingly defend students from bullying attempts, no matter what clique they happen to be in. (behold wallace, the knight in shining armor.)

rivals are also a possibility due the amount of sport teams he's apart of. he would mainly try to see it as a healthy competition between "friends" however, even if the rival in question thinks otherwise.

loves
in terms of romance, the most wally has gotten is a kiss on the cheek from a girl in middle school, and that's alright in his book. while he is willing to experiment in this field (something many people aren't aware of), it has never been his primary concern.

but of course, he is no invincible man of steel and has fallen under another's spell before. from sweaty hands to awkward laughs and stuttered words, he'd rather not go through such levels of anxiety and embarrassment again. then again, it's not like he can help it.

WALLY GRAYSON.
fourteen. male. bicurious. jock. app. overly optimistic.
NAME MCNAME.
age. gender. orientation. group. trait. trait.
friends
Cras eget tincidunt orci. Vestibulum ante quam, suscipit at gravida ac, tempus ac diam. Suspendisse posuere elit vitae ligula euismod iaculis et at elit. Praesent varius tortor blandit lectus blandit, et scelerisque mi suscipit. Fusce nec erat vel enim lobortis aliquam. Nunc imperdiet lorem a augue accumsan, ac facilisis mi eleifend. Praesent mollis lacus non elementum tincidunt.

enemies
Cras eget tincidunt orci. Vestibulum ante quam, suscipit at gravida ac, tempus ac diam. Suspendisse posuere elit vitae ligula euismod iaculis et at elit. Praesent varius tortor blandit lectus blandit, et scelerisque mi suscipit. Fusce nec erat vel enim lobortis aliquam. Nunc imperdiet lorem a augue accumsan, ac facilisis mi eleifend. Praesent mollis lacus non elementum tincidunt.

loves
bearOffline91 POSTS
If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
sixteen
MALE
junior
bicurious
know-it-all
Nerd
gavin reyes & keegan moon

hello! this is my junior boy whos kind of used to being the biggest asshole in the room. and then gavin comes along and he's like? also kind of a jerk? only people still seem to love him and keegan's kind of bitter about that. maybe they could be frenemies of sorts? keegan's certainly intelligent and witty enough to keep up with gavin if that's what you meant, but he'd still kind of envy gavin's talent for getting people just to like him. LOL idk, how would gavin feel about keegan?
rinnyOffline2 POSTS
male
junior
unknown
student
Members

gavin reyes & keegan moon.
hiya! these two being frenemies? yeah, i'm all for it \o/

the way i see it, if they were to meet then gavin would mainly be interested in what keegan knows (or at least claims to, haha). he would be asking all kinds of questions since he's genuinely curious, even if he'd be asking himself "how much does this guy really know?" i kind of see that as gav knowingly trying to push keegan's boundaries? not out of malice, but just because he wants to see how far this "nerd" can go. he would pretty much call keegan a living, breathing encyclopedia until then lol. however, if gavin starts feeling like he's getting "talked to death," he'll enter dick mode and immediately shut keegan down. oof.

as for the jealousy, hm... if he were to eventually find out, gavin would just brush it off. even if that's the only reason keegan is socializing with him, well, it's still a reason. maybe tease him out of good fun about it, but that's all lol.

oh, side note here. really, really sorry for not being clear when i said "keep up" with gavin. i was mainly alluding to his constantly changing wants and interests. like, he can be invested in listening to hip hop one minute, and then death metal the next for example, lmao. i don't think that changes too many things though? let me know whatcha think!

bearOffline91 POSTS
If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
sixteen
MALE
junior
bicurious
know-it-all
Nerd
gavin reyes & keegan moon

oh yess that sounds perfect! keegan basically is the most annoying, talkative living encyclopedia in that he just knows so much random shit he picks up from trivia shows and the like, so that’s perfect! like, he’d be so flattered that gavin is asking, LOL. I feel like the enemies part could come in because it’s like… pretty much impossible to shut keegan down once he starts talking, LOL. like, keegan is pretty used to people being short/rude to him so he’d just kind of… keep going… ahahaha.

and yes! I definitely don’t think that changes anything, im def excited to rp out their relationship, lOL. I feel like it’ll just be rly funny. are there any clubs that gavin might have joined that they could’ve met at? :>
rinnyOffline2 POSTS
male
junior
unknown
student
Members

gavin reyes & keegan moon.
if keegan really doesn't stop talking then gavin will probably have a field day, haha. but yeah, i agree! these two will probs give us a good laugh x)

unfortunately, i haven't really put gavin into any clubs yet, so i gotta say no to that question. i think i have a small idea on how they can meet though? i imagine gavin could be trying to get someone off his back during lunchtime or something, just cause y'know, they're boring him and he's tired of it. so maybe he spots keegan and uses the poor guy as a quick getaway? but then they actually get caught up in a conversation, and things go from there.

of course if you have something else in mind, i'm all ears! mine is just small and random lol. (same goes for if you wanna add to it tho!)

autoOffline89 POSTS
we are young! dance with the devil, don't be shy. nothing's gonna stop us, we can't die.
male
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
Jock

spencer jones & wally grayson

senpie who needs 2 not ▸ hey rinny!!! just throwin' some plots ur way. hopefully at least one of 'em works for u!! <3

so considering i'd plotted spencer w Keith Grayson, it only makes sense to plot w wally too i thought! and since wally is a freshman jock, i think it's safe to say that spencer would pick on him once in awhile if they ever come across each other during lunch or smthng?? like a smack upside the head here, or a mocking comment there. hoWEVER, he's also likely to just... brush him off?? if wally actually reacts to his shitty harassment. mainly bc at the end of the day, wally is a freshman and spencer has this belief that freshman are useless and can't amount to much. at the same time tho, spencer also happens to take sports rly rly rly seriously so, if wally is on the soccer team then spencer'd be extra hard on him despite not holding a captain position (and even if he did, he wouldn't even have anything to do w the freshmen since he's a junior whoops). like, just think of him as the senpie who's provocative bc he wants u to do better i guess. that's kinda what spencer's like w the younger jocks tBH YA. tl;dr is spencer a tough love senpie or is he just a piece of shit? both. probs both. for the most part anyway LOL.

ainsley tyson & gavin reyes

are u naruto lol ▸ i'm totally not juST PLOTTING THESE TWO BC THEIR FCS ARE FROM THE SAME SERIES LOL. ... haha who am i kidding that's def part of the reason. but listen, since ainsley is a fcking (d)weeb and has the tendency to break the fourth wall sometimes, i just thought it'd be hilarious if she took one glance at gavin and was like, 'omg are u a cosplayer. are u cosplaying as naruto bc u look a lot like him w/o even trying.' and proceed to get rly fascinated bc WOW, is she so into animanga that she's hallucinating. 8')

outside of that weirdness tho, i think ainsley would be fascinated by how fast gavin's interests can change, and probs try to copy what he says and/or guess what he's into every time she sees him? like that's kinda what she does in order to better understand someone that she thinks is 'complex.' it'd be like a game for her and... idk, maybe an annoyance to gav? LOL up to u rly, but she'd follow him around sometimes and act more like a fringe to his elite, even if she's actually a creative bahaha.

BY MITZI
rinnyOffline2 POSTS
male
junior
unknown
student
Members

gavin reyes & ainsley tyson.
"what? what the fuck's a naruto?? ... who are you??"
^ literally the first thought i had of gavin reacting to ainsley, lmao. honestly, he would be really, really confused since he's not super familiar with the animanga scene of things. but once he figures out what naruto actually is, he'd probably start worrying if other people would be coming to him trying to break the 4th wall wondering if he's "cosplaying," rofl. (yo but if she wanted him to wear the headband, he'd probs do it. js js.)

anyhow, i think ainsley following gav around and trying to copy him is a very cute idea. i kind of see him pretending to be angry about it at first — glaring and all — but then he'd start laughing out of absolutely nowhere cause wow, the look on her face. yeah, he definitely wouldn't take what she's doing to heart and would actually find it quite funny. (you know, maybe view her as a little kid looking up to him... even though she's only a year younger in reality, lel.) and since she would view it as a game, he'd likely do the same (eventually) and purposefully throw off anything she may find out about him? lol idk, that one was just something random that came to me.

what do you think?

wally grayson & spencer jones.
well if doesn't get to anything too harsh, i imagine wally would mainly be whining in response to spencer's treatment. maybe just transform into a pouting child thinking "hey, what the heck dude, what'd i do."

but at the same time, if spencer is going to be pushing him when it comes to soccer then he'd probably try to measure up to those expectations. shitty senpai or not, he wouldn't want to disappoint, especially if spencer is trying to help him at the end of it all. (with that in mind, wally would probably start to develop some kind of sense of respect for him? cause y'know, here's this upperclassman with an awesome position on the varsity team helping him out just because. like, woah. maybe he's not all bad.) but yeah, i really like how the dynamic between these two sound so far! (feel free to add/subtract tho!)

bearOffline105 POSTS
who's that knocking at your door? you got lots to answer for. who's that sleeping in your bed?
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
skateboarder
Delinquent
keegan moon & gavin reyes

ohh yes sorry this reply is a bit late, but I threw a reply for you in the event! I wasn’t sure if they know each other or not at this point (but everyone’s wearing masks so maybe that won’t matter too much). but we can see how that goes bahaha <3

wally grayson & benny li

breakfast club friends unite! <3 so benny and wally’s twin bro Keith Grayson are pretty good friends among their little group, and I think it might be an interesting dynamic if she actually preferred keith over wally? just because benny’s a fourteen year old #edgyskatergirl and wally’s too mainstream and cheerful sometimes LOL. I dunno I know keith in particular doesn’t like being compared to the ‘more popular’ twin so it could be an interesting subversion of what usually happens to the twins!

that being said, I think wally and benny could definitely still get along pretty well! I’m assuming wally skates too? only difference is benny might make fun of him a little bit (in the same joking way she does with Effie Belafonte) for his ‘dumb jock friends’ and stuff like that ahaha. and especially given how things are with effie now, she’d probably needle him a lot to make sure he’s ‘not too cool’ to hang out with them anymore. it probably doesn’t get too mean-spirited, but given wally’s a lil sensitive, maybe she pushes a little too hard sometimes and they have some conflict because of it?

idk let me know what you think!! <3
wally graysonwally grayson
0 POSTS

wally grayson & benny li.
i agree, having wally and keith switch places when it comes to benny sounds really interesting. in fact, i reckon wally would be kind of... disoriented by it? not sure if that's the right word lol, but just having someone prefer his brother's company over himself would be a major change of pace (not that'd he be consciously aware of this). of course, he wouldn't be offended. just... out of his element i suppose?

but yeah, wally definitely skates. not as well or as often as keith, but he knows some basic moves, like an ollie or a kickflip. oh and knowing him, he'd probably just find a way to laugh along at benny's teasings. maybe try and get her back out of good fun, like begging her not to steal his things when he's not looking or something.

anyway, it really does depend on how far benny would go when it comes pestering him. if anything, he may start feeling betrayed? while he understands that effie really screwed things up with abandoning the group, he'd feel upset if benny didn't trust him enough to not do the same. so with that in mind, it wouldn't be hard to picture wally occasionally feeling uncomfortable around her. so maybe she calls him out on that?

or to take it to an extreme, i can also see wally blowing them off sometimes to hang out with his "stupid jock friends" (although he doesn't mean to, "it just happens"). that could probably piss benny off, and things go from there instead.

i'm just throwing ideas out there though! so feel free to add/subtract, etc.

bearOffline105 POSTS
who's that knocking at your door? you got lots to answer for. who's that sleeping in your bed?
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
skateboarder
Delinquent
wally grayson & benny li

yea for sure! that's exactly what i was picturing ahaha, like wally isn't upset or angry or anything, but maybe he's a little confused or hurt even? and maaybe benny does go a little too far sometimes (especially because wally tries to tease her back, and she thinks that means it's okay to escalate things). now that most of her friends are delinquents, she probably is a bit harsher with her 'jokes' too.

maybe after the current thread with effie and keith, benny's a little upset and takes it out on wally? and accusing him of acting like her when he blows them off, even if it's not consistently or even very frequently.

also, i noticed that wally plays soccer, just like benny! and since we're well underway into winter, maybe they're practicing together for spring tryouts? and it gets extra competitive because of all the newfound animosity LOL. just an idea for a thread if you're interested!!
booneOffline5 POSTS
I guess I must be a girl of the trees.
sixteen
female
sophomore
heterosexual
library page / student
Members
Annerie and gavin reyes
So since Gavin and Ainsley might hit it off, I should probably punt Annerie in here at some point! If Ainsley befriends Annie and continues to follow Gavin, Annerie will also have to follow him as well - if only to remind her friend that she is better and no matter how cute or charming Gavin is, he is not.

In that way, she might come across as a little annoying, overbearing, and even rude towards him. But she just wants Ainsley to direct her attention elsewhere and has nothing personal against Gav himself. She would probably have a mildly antagonistic disposition towards him, insulting him and putting him down whenever she can, (and then obviously apologizing in the same breath because she can't stay mean).

Another plot idea I had, takes their relationship in a completely different direction. But basically, in Gavin's app, you mentioned he would often disappear or run away, and his fascination to basically 'see everything'. Does this include the woods?

The redwood forests are absolutely amazing, and I could see Annerie spending the majority of her free time there once she has discovered the place. So maybe they could meet up then, outside of school and the clique influence while he's on the run and she's painting trees or some weird shit. They can discover the forest, and maybe he will get to conquer just the iceberg of her wildly creative world itself.

But I'm so bad at plotting lol, so let me know if you like either of these ideas or if they totally suck need tweaking! <3
autoOffline89 POSTS
we are young! dance with the devil, don't be shy. nothing's gonna stop us, we can't die.
male
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
Jock

spencer jones & wally grayson

senpie who needs 2 not ▸ wow so i aM SHIT AT REPLYING TO PLOTTERS pls forgive me. IT'S BEEN A HOT MIN. but ya that def works!! i think if they ever become a bit closer somewhere down the line, spencer is also likely to treat wally like some kinda unwilling 'lackey,' and/or dare him to do things. some of which may or may not be against school rules. like, sneaking out of class early to get starbucks/lunch for half the clique, or sending anonymous secksy texts to one of the most hated teachers in the school, etc. LOL JUST, stupid shit like that. but it's mostly just in good fun bc that's how spencer gets along w people (or doesn't) u know. ;v; pfft.

ainsley tyson & gavin reyes

are u naruto lol ▸ lmao gavin u poor thing. but pls ainsley would 100% ask him to wear a headband for her and just... closet cosplay?? w her? and Annerie Shaw?? christ, i guess now gavin's gotta deal w both ainsley and annie following him around whoops. ainsley def gives off a li'l kid vibe too tho ur rite, even if she's a... rly big little kid that likes to copy people and ask questions. as in she's literally 5'8" but acts like a 10 yr old so LOL. also as the resident shoujo heroine-wannabe i think ainsley'd either be rly confused or upset that annie has some kinda 'beef' w gav. it just depends on how cut-throat annie is, if at all bahaha.

lemme know if u wanna thread either or both of these or if u wanna add anything else, rinny!! <3

BY MITZI
FLOSSOffline41 POSTS
i wanna cut through the clouds, break the ceiling - i wanna dance on the roof, you and me alone!
SEVENTEEN
FEMALE
JUNIOR
HOMOSEXUAL
MUSICIAN
Fringe
& wally
ayy rinny! sunshine kids stick together. maybe cecily ran into wally a couple times after school bc they were heading to their respective team practices, and that's how they became acquainted? to be frank cecily's probably pretty fond of him, to the point of picking him up to spin him (only to be picked up in return i bet). she's just real warm and welcoming on her own, so i imagine she gets along with wally grayson splendidly ahaha.

& gavin
so cecily's also got pretty regular gigs as a musician, but she compartmentalizes her shows away from her student life and only advertises lightly. her being a moonlighting semi-rock star... maybe qualifies as interesting to gavin?? since they're in the same year and both moved to peachtree, i think it might have been interesting for them to have been briefly friends before drifting apart until a recent reconnect (or in cecily's case a very embarrassing spot-a-classmate-in-the-crowd moment). gavin reyes this one was real off the cuff, feel free to add/subtract from both!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll