MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

rhinestone eyes, opal’s multiplotter
OPAL IS CURRENTLY Offline
you and me are floating on a tidal wave, together. you and me are drifting into outer space, and singing…
SEVENTEEN
male
Nerd
JUNIOR YEAR
bi–curious heteromantic
DILIGENT STUDENT
1 POSTS

about opal

i got a feeling my heart is frozen!

hi! there isn’t much to say about me other than i enjoy coding ( it took me two days to make this multiplotter simply because i stayed up one night ) and i love good plots between my characters! i started roleplaying almost ten years ago, but i’ve come back to make friends and have fun because that’s what rp is all about in my eyes. feel free to browse and plot, but unfortunately i only have one character right now, but i love exploring different aspects about my characters so expect those empty slots to fill up soon! i also love taking wanted ads, so feel absolutely free to throw those my way too. my discord is oppai#3764 and you can also contact me via pm. have a good day! ♥

feliks tsoi

you & me are floating into outerspace!

feliks tsoi is a nerd who was once in the loner clique for his freshman and sophomore year. he is a member of the book club and president of the chess club. his propensity for giving those around him the cold shoulder often belays the fact that he has immense social anxiety. he can be seen be others as boring and uninteresting, but it’s all an act to keep people away from him. he can be a bit of a bully at times; but he usually means well by it. he is good at giving advice, but does not listen to his own. talk to him about philosophical topics and he’ll drone on forever.

excels at making acquaintances, not friends. unaware of those who dislike him because he couldn’t care less. has never been on a date or kissed anyone; an obvious ice king who needs to be melted. his attraction to the opposite sex is more open that than of his slight interest in the same sex. would entertain the idea, though. he’s indecisive.

most ( if not all ) friendships will be in his own clique or taken by loners. has a younger “sister” but their relationship is complicated. plot with him, he’s lonely ♥

first last

short lyrics here

character #2

first last

short lyrics here

character #3

first last

short lyrics here

character #4

first last

short lyrics here

character #5

first last

short lyrics here

character #6

first last

short lyrics here

character #7

first last

short lyrics here

character #8 ( hopefully i won't make eight characters rip )
Natalie IS CURRENTLY Offline
The world might be grey but we don't have to be.
Seventeen
female
Nerd
junior
heterosexual
Student
13 POSTS
feliks tsoi AND OPHELIA SAUNDERS

Ophelia is not just a member of the book club, she is also the president so I imagine she would reached out to him at some point. She is also a nerd so yes, they would be in the same clique.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll