MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

The zel gang, zel's plotter
Zel IS CURRENTLY Offline
you can't always be a good girl.
Fourteen
Female
Nerd
Freshman
Bi-SEXUAL
Student
10 POSTS
ZEL GANG
HAYLEE WESCOTT Haylee is a pretty outgoing girl. She is very vocal, optimistic, capable and responsible twin of the two. She has quite the attitude when it comes to sarcasm and being crafty. She always has a way to get what she wants while looking innocent at the same time. She doesn't fear saying what is on her mind, which becomes a downside to her honesty. She can be pretty impatient too for results, but tends to hold off when needed. She enjoys being clingy to others when happy or excited without even caring what the other person feels about space.

★ Interests
Haylee enjoys a good book to read and you will barely ever see her without a book in her bag or hands. She enjoys piecing together art with a private scrapbook that she never allows anyone to look into. Not even her twin sister. She has an abnormal addiction to coffee for a sixteen year old. Pulling all-nighters for the most part to keep her grades top. She isn't always studious though and enjoys some r&r to herself by reading manga and secretly venturing off into the world of adult content.

★ History
Haylee and her twin sister were born outside of Peachtree City, but moved to the city when they were five years old. Her and her sister are inseparable and are tied at the hip. Sometimes they touch more skin than most siblings, and over the years may have formed a bond something closer than normal twins. Their parents are barely home, leaving Haylee and her sister to tend and care for themselves most of the time.

FRIENDS Being a very open and vocal person, it tends to be easier for haylee to make friends with people who are similar to her open personality or even opposite. She has a tendency to be very persistent to get what she wants and to keep people around her. Although she is nerdy, she portrays a very open and lovable personality. I can see her having a number of people around that can be considered friends, but also just annoying acquaintances.

ENEMIES Plenty. Despite her lovable output, I want her to have many people who find her annoying, and just straight up hate her. She isn't going to be popular for a nerd. Although she doesn't see people as enemies and more like tools for her personal gain, she will find enemies to come in handy.

ROMANCE Haylee isn't going to be stuck on romance particularly. She is more interested in the physical love than mental love that many people want. She swings both ways, girls or guys and possibly maybe even other. Right now she and her twin have a special connection, but both are fairly open in who they have interest with.

FIORE CHAYKOVSKY Fiore prefers to be called Chay. He finds his first name a little too feminine, but he has grown not to really care what people call him. Fiore is a caring, fair, kind-hearted man but is very upkept, alert, cautious opinionated and methodical. Born in the depths of Russia in 1990, Fiore was well you could say raised by a very tight and stern family. His father was all military, with a huge family military background. Some whose name you weren't even sure if it was their real names. His father, Aleksei, is a very old-school man. With his mother, Inna, the two had three sons and a daughter; Fiore being the youngest son.

It was in America which Fiore's little sister was born. Fiore surfed through high school and university with high grades. Getting his teaching license when he was twenty-five. Fiore always had a knack for teaching others. He had that understanding to be able to adapt to one's way of learning. Having an eye for the kids you could say. Unlike his brothers and his father, he really didn't have the patience to be in the military; nor the voice or mentality for it.

After graduating from university he moved to Ridgeview where there was an opening for a history position. Although he wasn't truly familiar with the american ways, it was a new start and something that didn't follow his family's history.

FRIENDS Friends are always welcome in Fiore's books! He may be quiet, but he can be vocal once you get him talking. So i am okay with having as much as these as he can have!

ENEMIES There will definitely be people around that won't like his personality. People are like that lol. He doesn't purposely make enemies, nor does he want to, but hey, you can't have fun without a few enemies right?

ROMANCE Fiore is demisexial pansexual. Meaning he will welcome anyone, but he has to have a great emotional connection/bond with the other person to feel any sexual attraction. So in other words, you won't get one night stands from him unless he is completely wasted. He has no lover(s) situated at this time.

CHARACTER NAME Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, where is my slave? I'm getting hungry present belly, scratch hand when stroked for always hungry. Sit by the fire play riveting piece on synthesizer keyboard so pee in the shoe walk on car leaving trail of paw prints on hood and windshield for lick the other cats yet have secret plans intently sniff hand. Spread kitty litter all over house need to chase tail. Human is washing you why halp oh the horror flee scratch hiss bite meow all night having their mate disturbing sleeping humans, for throwup on your pillow, for poop in the plant pot and attack dog, run away and pretend to be victim.

FRIENDS Thinking longingly about tuna brine stick butt in face. Hide when guests come over i like big cats and i can not lie behind the couch, and attack the dog then pretend like nothing happened or climb a tree, wait for a fireman jump to fireman then scratch his face but stare at ceiling. Intently sniff hand chase red laser dot white cat sleeps on a black shirt play time, but play time bathe private parts with tongue then lick owner's face. Lick sellotape make meme, make cute face.

ENEMIES Leave fur on owners clothes stares at human while pushing stuff off a table so chase laser but destroy couch. Eat a plant, kill a hand. Cats go for world domination hiss at vacuum cleaner pooping rainbow while flying in a toasted bread costume in space so kitty loves pigs. Eat from dog's food get video posted to internet for chasing red dot peer out window, chatter at birds, lure them to mouth damn that dog human give me attention meow.

ROMANCE Meowwww caticus cuteicus so loves cheeseburgers, give attitude, yet instantly break out into full speed gallop across the house for no reason cat slap dog in face. Peer out window, chatter at birds, lure them to mouth. Find something else more interesting damn that dog for use lap as chair. Spread kitty litter all over house gnaw the corn cob eat and than sleep on your face, cat slap dog in face jump off balcony, onto stranger's head chase imaginary bugs, or kick up litter. Sleep on dog bed, force dog to sleep on floor eat and than sleep on your face but eat owner's food who's the baby.

CHARACTER NAME Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, where is my slave? I'm getting hungry present belly, scratch hand when stroked for always hungry. Sit by the fire play riveting piece on synthesizer keyboard so pee in the shoe walk on car leaving trail of paw prints on hood and windshield for lick the other cats yet have secret plans intently sniff hand. Spread kitty litter all over house need to chase tail. Human is washing you why halp oh the horror flee scratch hiss bite meow all night having their mate disturbing sleeping humans, for throwup on your pillow, for poop in the plant pot and attack dog, run away and pretend to be victim.

FRIENDS Thinking longingly about tuna brine stick butt in face. Hide when guests come over i like big cats and i can not lie behind the couch, and attack the dog then pretend like nothing happened or climb a tree, wait for a fireman jump to fireman then scratch his face but stare at ceiling. Intently sniff hand chase red laser dot white cat sleeps on a black shirt play time, but play time bathe private parts with tongue then lick owner's face. Lick sellotape make meme, make cute face.

ENEMIES Leave fur on owners clothes stares at human while pushing stuff off a table so chase laser but destroy couch. Eat a plant, kill a hand. Cats go for world domination hiss at vacuum cleaner pooping rainbow while flying in a toasted bread costume in space so kitty loves pigs. Eat from dog's food get video posted to internet for chasing red dot peer out window, chatter at birds, lure them to mouth damn that dog human give me attention meow.

ROMANCE Meowwww caticus cuteicus so loves cheeseburgers, give attitude, yet instantly break out into full speed gallop across the house for no reason cat slap dog in face. Peer out window, chatter at birds, lure them to mouth. Find something else more interesting damn that dog for use lap as chair. Spread kitty litter all over house gnaw the corn cob eat and than sleep on your face, cat slap dog in face jump off balcony, onto stranger's head chase imaginary bugs, or kick up litter. Sleep on dog bed, force dog to sleep on floor eat and than sleep on your face but eat owner's food who's the baby.

bear IS CURRENTLY Offline
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
Creative
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
69 POSTS
HAYLEE WESCOTT & alice moreau

ahhh!! i feel like alice and haylee could definitely get along <3 alice is a pretty bubbly and outgoing person, and she probably sees a lot of herself in haylee? and especially when you mention that haylee's very persistent, i feel like alice would pick up on that and badger her to join the school newspaper! you also said in the cbox that haylee might have like a gossip blog, so maybe she'd be interested in journalism? idk haha, it just feels like something that might fit haylee's character, and def something alice could help encourage :>
Zel IS CURRENTLY Offline
Fourteen
Female
Nerd
Freshman
Bi-SEXUAL
Student
10 POSTS
haylee wescott and alice moreau

Omg this sounds perfect! Haylee would definitely be interested in being friends with alice. At first it might be to use her privileges as part of the newspaper,
but i think it wouldn't take long for haylee to warm up to someone other than her twin. Haylee would totally be interested in journalism, and yeh, i think it would be fun if Haylee started a blog with anon entries. :3 It would be super fun to start up some drama. But, yes totally im 10/10 for this friendship!

I believe haylee would really click with alice and her personality being similar to herself. We should totally give them a shot :3
bear IS CURRENTLY Offline
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
Creative
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
69 POSTS

ahh yesss!! im not sure if you want alice knowing about the blog or anything, but I figure alice could probably see that journalistic talent inside of Haylee and encourage her! maybe they met at like, an activities fair for the freshmen, and then alice encouraged Haylee to come out to the next newspaper club meeting? :>

I’m glad you like the idea!! would you want to thread them at a club meeting or something? or if you have other ideas with the blog that involve alice (maybe alice could be a source for Haylee? she knows a lot about what goes on around the school haha) we could do something with that?
Zel IS CURRENTLY Offline
Fourteen
Female
Nerd
Freshman
Bi-SEXUAL
Student
10 POSTS

Haylee is in the book club too, but she is a dependable person and well I believe she can balance both haha. Hmm as for getting them to meet. Hmmm. I think Haylee would have joined the journalism club on her own will, so she could have done that too. I'm really bad at pre-plotting stuff haha.

Lets start with them at a club meeting or even after a meeting? Maybe Alice was intrigued by Haylee after the meeting?

Of course she would be a source haha. Haylee pretty much only gets involved with people to use them for her own benefit xD As harsh as that sounds nad as sweet and innocent as she looks lol.
zel IS CURRENTLY Offline
twenty-seven
male
Faculty
faculty
demisexual pansexual
history teacher
0 POSTS
Updated with Fiore :3
Zel IS CURRENTLY Offline
Fourteen
Female
Nerd
Freshman
Bi-SEXUAL
Student
10 POSTS
Bump <3
auto IS CURRENTLY Offline
as i walk this great unknown, questions come and questions go. was there purpose for the pain?
thirty-three
male
Faculty
faculty
sapiosexual
nurse
7 POSTS

wolfgang muller & Fiore Chaykovsky

colleagues 'EYOOO ▸ ahhh hEY ZEL, PLS ACCEPT MY DUMB ATTEMPT @ PLOTTING. so like, wolfy and chay are both military brats!! which is kinda neat!! i mean 'cept for the fact that from what i understand, chay's fam's from russia? whereas wolfy's has been in 'murica for generations. so tbh their dads might've... met/communicated at some point bc of the cold war? LOL. aka it wouldn't be the best impression of one another but i thought that's kinda funny. ;v; if that's the case tho, maybe they met prior to being in misfits?? if their dads eventually put aside their differences and learned to get along anyway bahaha. as for wolfy and chay themselves, i think there's the potential for them to have a p chill friendship? since neither is very talkative, and wolfy'd appreciate that! and, i was gon say that they could've even attended military/high school together bUT, since fiore's 6 years younger it's probs more that wolfy could've been classmates w one of his brothers instead hahaha. assuming ofc, that they went to the same military school. 8') lemme know ur thouGHTS MAN!
BY MITZI
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll