MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The zel gang, zel's plotter
ZelOffline16 POSTS
you can't always be a good girl.
Fourteen
Female
Freshman
Bi-SEXUAL
Student
Members

HAYLEE WESCOTT

Light simply makes us wonder and crave the dark. I’ve seen how desperately you look for me.

14 years old female nerd/freshman sarcastic cheerful blunt

friends

Being a very open and vocal person, it tends to be easier for haylee to make friends with people who are similar to her open personality or even opposite. She has a tendency to be very persistent to get what she wants and to keep people around her. Although she is nerdy, she portrays a very open and lovable personality. I can see her having a number of people around that can be considered friends, but also just annoying acquaintances.

enemies

Plenty. Despite her lovable output, I want her to have many people who find her annoying, and just straight up hate her. She isn't going to be popular for a nerd. Although she doesn't see people as enemies and more like tools for her personal gain, she will find enemies to come in handy.

romance

Haylee isn't going to be stuck on romance particularly. She is more interested in the physical love than mental love that many people want. She swings both ways, girls or guys and possibly maybe even other. Right now she and her twin have a special connection, but both are fairly open in who they have interest with.

FIORE CHAYKOVSKY

... but tonight he needs an altar, and I’m not here to be brave.

27 years old male faculty/A.P world history caring passionate cautious

friends

fiore doesn't has never had many friends. fiore would love to have a close knit group at the school, probably be faculty hence his age. but i feel like he wouldn't be a character to really have that many friends since he is a quiet person and keeps to himself most of the time. but if you can get him talking or if he approaches you, he can be very open or at least you can tell he isn't truly a complete loner. so people who can understand fiore, or people who fiore knows he may be able to trust, etc would be the type of friends he would have. students are also welcome to be his friend, since he is always open to students coming to him if they need to, or just need to be around a quiet environment.

enemies

i can see people hating his closed off personality. he can also be very obsessive. hating him probably would be easy lol. so enemies are always welcome, but there will probably be more people he pisses off than people he gets along well with, just saying. especially since he can come off/look cold towards others because of the military background he grew up with and raised by.

romance

romance is open for this teacher here. he is demisexual, meaning he will only be sexually attracted to someone he has a bond with.

MEGAN COBURN

Persephone had it right. If you must go, might as well take all of spring with you—

17 years old female creative/junior/club dj music club president creative fun-loving naive

friends

All the friends! Pls! Megan needs love. She is a very social person, and well wants to get along with anyone she can. She has a passion for music, and well expresses a lot of what she feels through that. She is also the president of the music club so if any students needs some advice on some kind of performance or need their musical expertise then do so get in contact with this girl! She isn't going to be someone who has a "clique" and if she does, we can plot that out. Her best friend doesn't live in the city and well I think it might be good if she can find someone she really can connect with.

enemies

Sure. She will have musical competition. Definitely. Maybe you are someone who doesn't like the way she does things or just hates her guts for no reason. It's all welcome. Just send me any ideas you might have!

romance

She is completely straight! Unless you get her drunk then there are other options ;) but yeh i would totally love for her to settle down and maybe find a high school fling before graduation?

SONG2

words

word here more a longer thing wow

friends

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. 2

enemies

romance

SONG3

words

friends

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. 3

enemies

romance

SONG4

words

friends

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. 4

enemies

romance

SONG5

words

friends

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. 5

enemies

romance

SONG6

words

friends

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. 6

enemies

romance

SONG7

words

friends

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. 7

enemies

romance

SONG8

words

friends

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. 8

enemies

romance

harja
bearOffline87 POSTS
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative
HAYLEE WESCOTT & alice moreau

ahhh!! i feel like alice and haylee could definitely get along <3 alice is a pretty bubbly and outgoing person, and she probably sees a lot of herself in haylee? and especially when you mention that haylee's very persistent, i feel like alice would pick up on that and badger her to join the school newspaper! you also said in the cbox that haylee might have like a gossip blog, so maybe she'd be interested in journalism? idk haha, it just feels like something that might fit haylee's character, and def something alice could help encourage :>
ZelOffline16 POSTS
Fourteen
Female
Freshman
Bi-SEXUAL
Student
Members
haylee wescott and alice moreau

Omg this sounds perfect! Haylee would definitely be interested in being friends with alice. At first it might be to use her privileges as part of the newspaper,
but i think it wouldn't take long for haylee to warm up to someone other than her twin. Haylee would totally be interested in journalism, and yeh, i think it would be fun if Haylee started a blog with anon entries. :3 It would be super fun to start up some drama. But, yes totally im 10/10 for this friendship!

I believe haylee would really click with alice and her personality being similar to herself. We should totally give them a shot :3
bearOffline87 POSTS
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative

ahh yesss!! im not sure if you want alice knowing about the blog or anything, but I figure alice could probably see that journalistic talent inside of Haylee and encourage her! maybe they met at like, an activities fair for the freshmen, and then alice encouraged Haylee to come out to the next newspaper club meeting? :>

I’m glad you like the idea!! would you want to thread them at a club meeting or something? or if you have other ideas with the blog that involve alice (maybe alice could be a source for Haylee? she knows a lot about what goes on around the school haha) we could do something with that?
ZelOffline16 POSTS
Fourteen
Female
Freshman
Bi-SEXUAL
Student
Members

Haylee is in the book club too, but she is a dependable person and well I believe she can balance both haha. Hmm as for getting them to meet. Hmmm. I think Haylee would have joined the journalism club on her own will, so she could have done that too. I'm really bad at pre-plotting stuff haha.

Lets start with them at a club meeting or even after a meeting? Maybe Alice was intrigued by Haylee after the meeting?

Of course she would be a source haha. Haylee pretty much only gets involved with people to use them for her own benefit xD As harsh as that sounds nad as sweet and innocent as she looks lol.
twenty-seven
male
faculty
demisexual pansexual
history teacher
Members
Updated with Fiore :3
ZelOffline16 POSTS
Fourteen
Female
Freshman
Bi-SEXUAL
Student
Members
Bump <3
autoOffline14 POSTS
as i walk this great unknown, questions come and questions go. was there purpose for the pain?
male
faculty
sapiosexual
nurse
Faculty

wolfgang muller & Fiore Chaykovsky

colleagues 'EYOOO ▸ ahhh hEY ZEL, PLS ACCEPT MY DUMB ATTEMPT @ PLOTTING. so like, wolfy and chay are both military brats!! which is kinda neat!! i mean 'cept for the fact that from what i understand, chay's fam's from russia? whereas wolfy's has been in 'murica for generations. so tbh their dads might've... met/communicated at some point bc of the cold war? LOL. aka it wouldn't be the best impression of one another but i thought that's kinda funny. ;v; if that's the case tho, maybe they met prior to being in misfits?? if their dads eventually put aside their differences and learned to get along anyway bahaha. as for wolfy and chay themselves, i think there's the potential for them to have a p chill friendship? since neither is very talkative, and wolfy'd appreciate that! and, i was gon say that they could've even attended military/high school together bUT, since fiore's 6 years younger it's probs more that wolfy could've been classmates w one of his brothers instead hahaha. assuming ofc, that they went to the same military school. 8') lemme know ur thouGHTS MAN!
BY MITZI
twenty-seven
male
faculty
demisexual pansexual
history teacher
Members

Yessss. I'm totally sure they're parents could be acquainted. I believe that Chay would know Wolfgang from being probably his older brother's friend from military school. Definitely so I can see them getting along through that for the most part. I can also see the two having like facial conversations, so talking to each other purely from looking at each other and talking through facial expressions lmao. I think that would be hilarious haha. But yeh, the two not being much talkers, I think would go well for them, cause they would be on a good term as friends that they fit for.
say, "Oh, sing one we know", But I promise you this, I'll always look out for you, That's what I'll do.
fifteen
female
sophomore
bisexual
student / barista
Members
of alllll my characters i feel as if haylee & clem would get along the best? maybe? possibly? she's for sure not as outgoing as haylee is but what's that to stop someone from being a friend? if she doesn't mind someone a bit more than odd in her eyes then they should be fast friends? idk reading & books are definitely something that clem herself is really into (granted they aren't always the most usual kinds) but them sitting like two frans having a quiet moment between classes? 👌👌👌 clem is all for it amiga. but by all means, if you think they could have a better friendship than this OR you have any ideas for my other babs, let me know <3
autoOffline14 POSTS
as i walk this great unknown, questions come and questions go. was there purpose for the pain?
male
faculty
sapiosexual
nurse
Faculty

colleagues 'EYOOO ▸ yeye. idk how likely it is but i think it might be funny if there's some sorta feud??/rivalry that their dads tried to encourage between wolfy and fiore's brother? but wolfy's not a v competitive person in general and probs would've only kept up w it for a short while, if only to appease his dad. ;v; but regardless! i like the idea of fiore and wolfy communicating thru facial expressions ahhhh, or just... gazes rly. since wolfy barely has any expressions to begin with lmao. altho at some point i feel like wolfy'd actually start talking/this would make him talk more bc?? he's has a hard time w things like sarcasm and/or humour, and will, ironically, interpret things wrong due to being so literal-minded. like he just doesn't get it which tends to confuse him and everone else around him bahaha. so that could be a thing too?? idk tbh LOL idek how a thread w them might look like if neither actually talks much s w e a t s.
BY MITZI
twenty-seven
male
faculty
demisexual pansexual
history teacher
Members
wolfgang muller & fiore chaykovsky
Yess. I like this idea. Fiore really could care less about what his father thinks these days now,
but still will highly respect his thoughts, etc. I can totally see Fiore and Wolfgang just be like "so... friends?" and just kind of chill. Only that when it comes to events, they could become very competitive with each other? I think it would be great to start them off running into each other in the parking lot and fighting for the same spot xD

clementine santiago & haylee wescott
Yesss i think beforehand, they don't know each other, but maybe they run into each other at a bookstore or library and they just instantly click over books? Hmm Haylee is a pretty outgoing and fun-loving person. She is also very clingy and will instantly stick to you like glue if she either a) likes you honestly or b) sees something in you that she can use to her advantage.
autoOffline14 POSTS
male
faculty
sapiosexual
nurse
Faculty

colleagues 'EYOOO ▸ actually!! wolfy is super chill like 99% of the time and isn't v competitive for the most part LOL. like, aside from life or death situations, the only time he actually gets intense about smthng is probs if there's an injured student waiting for him to patch 'em up ahahaha. or if it's smthng to do w his son maybe?? he also doesn't... have a car either whOOPS. like, he's not so good w technology/machines/etc. in general so he just never bothered to get another vehicle after moving to peachtree. ;v; BUT, he does make rounds across the school grounds quite often bc he's paranoid that there might be dying teens where he can't see them? or sometimes he kinda tails after skippers/troublemakers so he can take them to the office. 8') so that said! meeting in the school parking is def still a possibility, just that wolfy's more likely to come out of nowhere and maybe almost get hit by fiore's car bc he's too focused on catching a skipper/troublemaker bahaha.
BY MITZI
vharlinOffline6 POSTS
wear your iciness like a shroud, never let them see what truly lies within.
seventeen
male
junior
demisexual/demiromantic
doing nerd things
Members
Megan Coburn & hiro take'shi

so we were talking about it briefly in the cbox about megan heavily persuading hiro to join the music club and i really love that idea. i also feel like they would become friends, if not quickly, but slowly and through their love of music? hiro definitely speaks easier through playing piano and perhaps through their shared love, hiro may allow megan closer to him, even if it's just sitting on the same seat as they play a duet.

honestly, i could even see it becoming more than just friendship, though again, it would take time and patience on both their parts. hiro struggles so much with his emotions and would most likely say a lot of things that may drive megan away. but that's the fun of the journey! lemme know what you think.
ZelOffline6 POSTS
Single single single minded, minded Single single single minded, minded
Female
Senior
Heterosexual
Club DJ
Fringe
wolfgang muller & fiore

The parking lot sounds good! Fiore could be pulling in, and he witnesses wolfgang having trouble with the troublemakers huehue.

hiro take'shi & megan

Yessss. Maybe she spots him peeking at the club room from the hallway, then he sees her and tries to make an escape, but she chases him down? xD
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll