MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Wild ride, GEMINI'S plotters
Jay ValekJay Valek
0 POSTS
nameJAY age18 genderMALE sexualityCONFUSED gradeSENIOR occupationDINER WAITER hashbrownsYES--
Are you in need a boy who can skate, waite, and screw up your date? Then look no further because Jay Valek is just the boy for you. Side effects may include: tiredness, nausea, bewilderment, concern, frustration, awkwardness, and in rare circumstances, death. If you are bad vibes and boring as hell, Jay Valek may not be for you. Ask your doctor before taking in Jay Valek before you attempt to accompany him and his lifestyle.

Sit down, buckle your seatbelts, and send a little prayer, because being one of Jay’s pals is a wild ride.

First of all, you better be good with the power of the aux, because this boy is so into jamming, and if you’re not playing “Wasn’t Me” by Shaggy within the first ten songs then get the hell out of his blue 2004 Jeep Wrangler, thank you. Secondly, you gotta put up with the gnarly sharp turns that his conversations take, don’t question as to why biology homework relates to the time he was dared to eat a cigarette, just roll with the punches. Thirdly, at one point, you will be on some sort of skateboard and you will be cruising around with Jay. End of discussion.

Honest to god, yeah, you gotta put up with a lot of sketchy shit with Jay but it’s pretty worth it. That boy got your back even if it comes down to throwing some hands (having three other brothers and dealing with security in parking lots has its perks). Take him with a grain of salt, cuz he’s gotta lotta love.

(Also hit me up with a million bromance threads because I just want Jay to have “his boys”)
Yoooo hating Jay is the easy way out. This guy is a fringe for a reason, like how do you keep up with what he’s saying? Is he on drugs? Why the hell is he always passed out in class or in his Jeep? Does he ever shut up about skating? Or what about that one time he rolled his eyes at you and asked if you brushed your teeth that morning, during your cell presentation? He’s an asshole! And attention whore who only says stuff to get a reaction. What a piece of work.

On the other side of things though, Jay knows he’s a freak and accepts the fact. However, once he knows he can get under someone’s skin, he will go out of his way just to push their buttons. He plays dumb at the moment, and laughs his ass off later. If he actually cared what the general population thought of him, he wouldn't wear a shoelace as a belt.
Jay can score a first date any day. Have you seen this boy’s face? If he didn’t think models were total posers he would be shipped off to CA and be in Zumiez catalogues in seconds. Here’s the thing though. That’s all he got. The second he opens his mouth, sane people cringe and think “wow it really was too good to be true”. The boy just can’t flirt.

Like he just shows his affection in weird ways. Prime example is when Jay and some girl in his English class were walking home from a movie freshmen year. And y’know this girl hit him with the “Oh it’s kinda chilly,” line. The correct response would be him offering his jacket, or an arm around her shoulder move, NOT untying his shoelace belt and telling her wearing a dress in september was idiotic. He was left dateless and pantsless after the act.

And now after being catfished three times he’s just kinda given up on the whole romance thing. Now he’s just a confused little ball of “Yo I really had feelings for this girl who was a guy and now I don’t know who I am”.

(Honestly though, pls get this boy out of his comfort zone, drag him on double dates, blind dates, I just want him to be a nervous catastrophe and ruin a million dates. make him uncomfortable)
harja
calytaOffline29 POSTS
Meet me in California, Where you can have it all, We'll be in California, The sun is shining bright
female
junior
bicurious
retail associate
Fringe
Jay Valek & callista murdock

First of all, I freaking love Jay. Second of all, I think Callista would also really like Jay. I could totally see the two hanging around together, getting into some mischief and enabling each other to make poor choices. They'er both super chill - pretty much to a fault - but until Jay says something off color to Cali, they could be tight.

I could also see them skating or surfing together. Maybe like a little exchange, I teach you to skate, you teach me to surf. Especially since the two are kind of similar, I bet the skills could transfer. Callista might even start developing a little crush on Jay. OR rumors start going around like, 'omg have you seen Jay and Cali hanging out lately? They're totally a thing, like they gotta be a thing' and in the rumor case they get embarrassed and like deny it and stop hanging out if only to just quell those shenanigans.

Just a few random thoughts, help me flesh this out into some actual reasonable plots and let me know what you think, gemini!
bearOffline105 POSTS
who's that knocking at your door? you got lots to answer for. who's that sleeping in your bed?
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
skateboarder
Delinquent
Jay Valek & benny li

ok, hello, I wish I had a cool bro to offer you but unfortunately benny is probably the closest thing you’ll get. LOL. but they could be skate buds! (I’m also gonna tag Keith Grayson here cuz what if they could all skate together! skate squad) benny’s pretty fun, if a little mischievous, but I feel like because jay’s older, she’d look up to him a lot in an older brother sort of way? tease him a lot. mess with him sometimes. but still admire his sick tricks begrudgingly :”)

also LOL tangentially related but she’d make fun of him for being old all the time like. “wtf you got catfished THREE times are you a forty year old man who’s never used the internet before” and tries to convince him to try tinder. maybe even helps him make a profile.

IDK just some random ideas but let me know what you think!! jay is so much fun lmao I’m so excited.
Jay ValekJay Valek
0 POSTS
Jay Valek & callista murdock

Ohhhhh myyy goddd what an iconic duo. So good. Also thank you for liking my weird little sk8ing boy, Cal is already too cool for me but y’know.

But I agree on and love your ideas so much like wowowowowow. Like yes, let them enable each other to pull idiotic stunts, what do they have to lose, right? And skate lessons? Love that. Honestly if Cal just walked up to Jay out of the middle of nowhere and asked for a private lesson he would be so down. Plus with the whole trade on learning surf skills, he would think he was the raddest guy around.

I say, maybe the two are like currently school friends (like y’know, someone you talk to in class and chat in the lunchline with) but like the whole skating and surfing thing could drag them out of the school setting together. And they could actually find out they mix well and maybe even appreciate the other person’s existence???? That’s rad. And like maybe they both learn that learning each other’s hobbies is frustrating and time consuming so like they have a half hour sesh until they’re both ansey and one of them could be like “You wanna get slushies now?” and then weird shit can go down and the adventures begin lmao.

And the crush thing is so cute, because honestly teaching someone how to skate includes so much touching. Like holding onto someone the first time ya get on the board and holding the other person’s hands to scoot them along. Y’know the classic “oh no I’m falling someone catch me” gig. Love that. And then yeah, I think it’s a good developing point with all the rumors and them getting hella embarrassed and drifting apart for a bit. Like cool Jay just gets all blushy and extra weird by Cal and 100% not himself and it’s gross and he doesn’t like it and he’ll probably put up this hard outerior and say extra-blunt shit bc he’s the worst and can’t deal with emotions right.

Um! For our first little thread together though, I think starting at their first skate lesson downtown would be cool. And you can only learn so much in a day so Jay could be like “wanna see the ladies at the 7-11 hit on me and give us free slushies?” Because instead of modeling, Jay can just score a good ol’ cherry shush. And then it can just turn into a day of them pawning off of people for the hell of it. (plus having them fall on their face and getting rejected a million times would be so funny).

And then we can have a fun beach surf day for another thread becuase that's so wicked and cute!!!!

Jay ValekJay Valek
0 POSTS
Jay Valek & benny li

This is the funniest and cutest little pair of my entire existence like lmao let’s put the rowdy fourteen-year-old with the chillest kid at the skatepark, make them act like siblings, and shred it here and there. I love it.

Benny has full permission to make fun of this dumb legal adult, for real. Pull those pranks, make those burns, bring up old embarrassing stories. But also let them have their cute little tender moments of like “Yo, growing up is hard and your feelings are valid” shit. Or to trigger the whole tinder profile thing (WHICH IS SO FUNNY AND SUCH A GOOD IDEA LMAO) Jay can be like, “Yo, listen to these disaster date stories please.”

And also Jay is the youngest of three boys so like having a younger homie that like looks up to him is a dream come true and Benny could totally develop to be this raggamuffin star in Jay’s eyes and if any freshmen thugs ever want to throw it down with her, Jay’s got her back in a heartbeat. But Jay could actually just care about her and give her rides home if the weather gets bad and other cute pseudo-sibling stuff, idk.

At this point in the school year, I think Benny would hear enough shit-talk at the park about Jay to know he’s been catfished a million times and like the tricks he’s into at stuff. So maybe she could finally confront him about it at the park a day to see if it’s actually true just to kick things off y’know?

Also! I’m really excited too dude!!!!!
bearOffline105 POSTS
who's that knocking at your door? you got lots to answer for. who's that sleeping in your bed?
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
skateboarder
Delinquent
Jay Valek & benny li

HELL YEAH THAT’S SO CUTE/SWEET/WHOLESOME. I feel like benny is really really really bad at actually talking or acknowledging her real feelings, especially about gross stuff like “growing up” and “boyssss” but jay is basically the older bro she never had and a rly nice/chill one (as opposed to dean vegas, the asshole/bad influence older bro LOL).

sdjfkldjls jay is honestly such a sweetie wtf. like I said benny is pretty bad about being sappy so she’d like really begrudgingly let jay do nice things for her but also just?? really appreciate it?? and then punch his arm and call him a loser. LOL.

but okay yes. mAYBE benny’s actually teasing jay about his “”thing”” with callista murdock? just so you guys also have someone to kickstart those rumors too :”) esp if cali starts learning how to skate with them benny’d be like ooOOOOOoohoh is something happening here. and then that just leads into pressing him on his other romantic endeavors and then WTF HOW DID U MANAGE TO GET CATFISHED ON THREE SEPARATE OCCASIONS

ANYWAY especially if jay’s lived in peachtree for a while they could’ve met a while ago? whenever benny started skating anyway, so like 1-2 years maybe? in which case maybe we can skip all the boring meeting stuff :”))) but yeah im really down to thread them !! maybe combining a couple ideas?

maybe jay’s driving benny home one day from the skate park and then they talk abt cali -> getting catfished -> HEY LET’S MAKE U A TINDER PROFILE I’LL EVEN HELP U. and then jay pulls up to her driveway and parks and that’s all they do for like an hour lOL. let me know if that works for you?
Jay ValekJay Valek
0 POSTS
Jay Valek & benny li
Lmao shoutout to wholesome relationships though, honestly. And Jay would 100% try his best with boy advice but probably just be the worst in the long run and tell Benny “Yo, if you want a guy to know you like him, eat his favorite fruit in front of him”. Like he’s so useless.

Also I think it’s so cute that genuinity grosses Benny out like lmao Jay’s just gonna be sappy on purpose just to make her mad. It’s all about those reactions yo.

BRINGING UP CAL IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA WOW. Yeah what a good segway. Like please start those rumors, full permission. And when she asks Jay can be like “Lmao no, I’m done with relationships forever”. Then the beans will spill and hell will break loose. The end

Yeahyeahyeah Jay’s been a local long enough to be skating for a good chunk of years there. And pls, I would love to skip the boring meeting stuff, that makes me so happy. But starting out in the car seems good to me! Maybe it could’ve just started to rain so they had to dip out quick and not ruin their bearings.

do you want to start???? Bc I just think it would flow best with Benny being like “So you and Callista???” and kinda poke fun at Jay lmao

bearOffline105 POSTS
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
skateboarder
Delinquent
Jay Valek
oh god I’m so excited for these two LOL like jay is such a dork and benny lowkey loves it. AND YEAH I can totally start the thread for us!! I’ll get it up soon today or tomorrow and tag you when it’s up! :”)

edit: AND HERE IT IS!
kimmyOffline38 POSTS
LIGHTNING STRIKES EVERY TIME SHE MOVES, AND EVERYONE IS WATCHING HER
seventeen
female
junior
demisexual
dogwalker, matchmaker
Jock
Jay Valek & willow

man fuck your comfort zone, son you need to dust yourself off and GET OUT THERE. And goddammit if Willow isn't gonna help you. I just think Willow would help out of the senpie admiration tbh. Just thinks he's a genuinely hilarious guy and feels bad that he got messed with 3 different times like 'Well...at least third times the charm???'

Totally would set him up on blind dates with a boy just to see, JUST TO SEE. Willow's kind of a pest that doesn't know her own strength so probably just that weird junior that always asks him out for dates because she found THIS REALLY NICE GIRL or she talked to ainsley tyson and they both thought that THIS BOY WAS REALLY CUTE. Milkshakes at the roller rink we're going old school. I just. annoying kohai plots ok. let her hook u up with a football player man.
add/subtract/idk

Jay ValekJay Valek
0 POSTS
Willow forrest
Ow sorry this took so long, I just worked a million hours lmao

But oh my god Willow is so beyond perfect!!! Weird fact, Willow was the first character I looked at when I first found misfits so like ???? that’s crazy. I love her though, what a party.

The dynamic is fantastic though! Like Willow is just Jay’s official wingman. And wouldn’t it be so cute if Jay just tried to lowkey ask Willow for dating advice or gave her the play-by-play of the last date they went on? Oh my god they can go through his closet and pick out date outfits too lmao that’s so funny. Like “what do you mean I can’t wear my Hawaiian shirt to dinner? I think the flamingos are nice!”

Or maybe some days (like after a hellish date) Jay just avoids her like the plague and speed walk to all his classes or dips into the boy’s bathroom before she can catch him. Idk

But thread wise did you have a vision??? Because if you do hmu and if you don’t hmu because we can work this out together homie

Um some just off the wall ideas (if you don’t like them I won’t feel bad bc I’m making them up in like two seconds): Willow can follow Jay to one of his dates, date prep day (outfits, advice, prep talk, story time), high speed chase, Willow trying to convince Jay to go on a blind date, Jay showing Willow his new Tinder profile, or Jay could go to one of Willow’s games and Jay could be like “wow great job and Willow can just be like “have you met my teammate Jessica????”.

Also sidenote, they both are so weird I’m I’m excited to see them be be freaks together.

eighteen
female
seniors
homosexual
waitress
Fringe
Jay Valek & MICKEY!
i think like. they're fellow fringes and whatever so i think they'd know each other by product of association ( also because mick knows like everyone who is anyone ). but like def i think mick would think he's hella weird but on the other hand she probably also thinks he's kinda quirky and interesting to be around which is her brand of friend?

they're also like the same year. mick's p new to peachtree but maybe they're like on/off friends since freshman year? because i like feel they could talk at each other for hours about totally unrelated things like. mick would be yammering on about the newest trends while jay talks about like his skating bid and like it's more of a one-sided conversation on both their parts but they get along reasonably well?

tragically, i doubt she'd be willing to get down to skater bro status but i absolutely think they'd be kind of fun to explore. mick will cry if he ever shows up looking like a fashion disaster though and then they can't be friends anymore or like at least she won't share her soft pretzels. i mean i think really i just think they'd be interesting pals because they both are? kind of intense to be around, imo. idk, sorry this is a little clumsy. let me know if you have any ideas?
kimmyOffline111 POSTS
just a young gun with a short fuse, I was uptight, wanna let loose
fifteen
male
sophomore
bisexual
dojo assistant
Delinquent
Jay Valek & willow
dude no worries everyone is dying just embrace it. im still crying omg about this omfg THANKS FOR LOVING MY DUMB DAUGHTER.

Yes that's perfect. Willow the Wingman. Dramatically takes off her sunglasses. She's getting this boy a wo/man. She just takes notes on Jay's personality and style and tries to let him dress himself but also has vetoing power because FLAMINGOS ARE NOT APPROPRIATE TONIGHT. Will tear up his closet, confirmed.

Please don't run she will track him down and no one will be happy. Willow will stand outside a boys bathroom and yell angrily with her eyes covered, she has no shame. This matter is of vital importance.

Well I thought maybe a just getting to know each other thread? Like she shows up to gather data on him because someone wants to date him and she has to see what his deal is first. MAN ALL THESE IDEAS ARE COOL THO TBH.

What if she forced Jay t go on a date with a mannequin she just drags around to work on his dating skills like. "Because you're biased I need to see what your shit is" and just sit him down at a mcdonald's with a broom with a wig and coach him. Lemme know if you like any idea a lot and I can try starting up a thread soon ish. Gime the freaky deaky senpie/kohai plots man http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif

jay & mitsuo
ok so he has this hardcore crush on benny so he would totally try to be around just to see if she has a crush on Jay but yeah. I WANT HIM TO TRY AND HUSTLE JAY BECAUSE HE THINKS HE'S AN IDIOT WEEPS. jsut let me add to the freshman paack of pups following him around ok thanks.

Please dont put him on a skateboard he will cry if it goes fast

Jay ValekJay Valek
0 POSTS
MIKKELINE DELMIREV
Oh Jay loves fashion too! I’m sure his is more california-skater vibes than Mik likes but hey maybe they could have a shopping day together then. And lmao they can honestly fight about clothing all time, in like a half-kidding way though. Sometimes Jay does take too big of a risks with his outfits though and Mik has every right to call him out.

Also I like the on and off friend thing because Jay is just bad at keeping friends unless they skate lmao.

But yes they are both very strong personalities and honest to god I have no idea how both of them will interact fully. Honestly, there’s probably gonna be a lot of variety which is fun! They’ll probably end up just being a big nuisance in public if they ever decide to leave campus together lmao. Also, I feel the both of them can conjure up some stupid plans together and get in trouble. Y’know like sneaking into the movie theater and not even watching the movie and just throwing popcorn at each other until someone kicks them out.

Thinking of it now, I’m pretty sure there would be a lot of play-fighting between them.

Anyway, I’m down for a fun little shopping day after school. They can talk about waiting tables and how girls with crocs and socks need to be taken down. MAYBE even sneak into that theater, idk. I’m down for anything always.

Jay ValekJay Valek
0 POSTS
Willow forrest
Y’know, I think you’re right and lmao she made me so nervous bc I was like “Oh my god this is next level shit sos”

LMAO I like how Jay is lowkey just an experiment, like yo lemme take notes on this dude, analyze my studies, and throw him in random situations to see how he reacts. And y’know, he’s gonna be totally fine, anything to get laid, right?

He will fight the flamingo veto however bc “it’s funny and wicked. Look at this scrub’s face. He’s a conversation starter.”

I WAS HOPING TO GOD SHE WOULD HAVE THE BALLS TO YELL AT HIM THROUGH THE BATHROOM. I want them to fight and have jay slither under the public school stalls to get away from her blind ass.

A getting to know thread is nice! Yes, study this boy, bc he’s inconsistent af and sometimes is surprisingly good and then brings up his mom’s voodoo shit three seconds later and how that ties in with his older brother’s affair when he was only 23. Like how does that happen??? Why did he marry at 18? He’s 18 now and doesn't even know how to hold someone’s hand without feeling funky.

And so on
AND I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE MANNEQUIN McDICKS DATE LIKE LMAO I DIED WHEN I READ THAT !

I think it would be smooth if we went from “hey lol we’re having a classic convo yay I like this other person happy happy time” to “Yeah I’m 18 and never had a serious relationship, like I can’t count those three catfishes, even though Ashley/Brad really was considerate of my emotional state” to “Pls stop asking me all these questions, I’m scared, do you want to learn how to ollie quick, I can teach you ” to “why does the broom have a wig? How much did you spend on that?” to “hello…. Sweepy, you’re bristles look great, reminds me of my Frank’s moustache. Frank’s my dad. He’s cool…. He likes…. Vines and other stuff. Remember gratata? He says that a lot…I like him…. Because he’s my dad.... How do you like your eggs?”

Like idek how they can start talking. Maybe Jay could jump Willow’s car, or they have a bs elective together, maybe Willow got a cut or took a digger and Jay’s like, “yo man I have a million bandaids in my backpack, yo boy is always scraping something.

mitsuo williams
Lmao I like how he thinks Jay would date a freshman!!! Also like it’s funny because me and bear are going for a bro/ sis sort of relationship and Mitsuo is over here thinking the world is ending. Also jay’s reaction to another freshman coming on is would 100% be “I’m a rad dad”. But also feel weird that all he and benny do is skate and Mitsuo is just… there… kinda hanging around during the sesh and Jay can be like “yo he probs is just too shy to ask how to skate”. And like what freshman boy would ever say they’re too spooked to hop on a board when his skating crush is right there???? Right????

BUT ALSO PLS HUSTLE JAY BECAUSE IF HE’S ACTUALLY CUNNING I’M SURE THERE’S A 50/50 SHOT. Jay just ain’t no Summer Flowers though. No one is.

CATHERINE O'DEACATHERINE O'DEA
0 POSTS
Jay Valek&catherine

eyy i did say I was gonna throw plots your way so here I am with my fellow fringe teen mom superstar, Cath! Honestly, I want these two be like unlikely really good friends?? Cath kind of gets a stick up her ass easily and sometimes needs to be talked down and reminded dude chill you're still a teenager and I feel like Jay would be a good mellowing presence for her! also she's someone who has also been hardcore burned by relationships so I feel like they could bond on that level?? (Tho Cath is not nearly as gullible as Jay hahahahha) I can definitely see Catherine getting along with him well given how genuine he is. Honestly I'm up for anything I just really want these two to interact oops

As for actual plot ideas, I can see Cath coming by the diner with Ophelia when she's too tired to cook and just wants to sit the fuck down and drown her exhaustion with coffee. (tbh she probably has a caffeine addiction of her own)? any ideas you've got of your own are welcome to tbh I just need these two together kthks bye
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll