MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

Can I be her?, Mary Plots
MARY IS CURRENTLY Online
'Cause a light came on when I heard that song and I want you to sing it again
FEMALE
Creative
FRESHMEN
BISEXUAL
STUDENT
5 POSTS
Carmen Akers
15. creatives. bisexual. musician.
friends
Carmen is too nice for her own good. She'll give anyone a chance or two, but doesn't quite know how to end a friendship if it's starting to make her uncomfortable. She's far too worried about hurting someone's feelings over taking care of her own.

She's a supportive friend and will encourage someone to do what they want, unless it's really really stupid and dangerous. But because of that, she's not the best person to go to when you want the truth. It's hard to tell when she really thinks your project is nice or when she's just being nice. When pressed for the truth, she'll easily spill the beans.

If someone's nice enough, she might let them use or see her recording studio upon request.

enemies
Carmen's not the type to seek out enemies. Because of middle school experiences with bullying, she desperately tries to steer clear of drama. Even though she isn't the type for conflict, she will speak in someone's defense if no one else is willing to.

She's never really been truly mad at someone, but it could happen down the line. Some people might be annoyed by her overly kind gestures, too.

lovers
Currently courting Sherry Belmont

Carmen lives for romance, having been raised on love songs since before she could walk. She's always dreamed about dedicating a song to a really cute girl (maybe even a cute guy?). Being able to pick them out in the audience. Eye contact. Sharing a moment of silence together. Bringing her fingers to the strings of her guitar. Aah! It's something she's been waiting for since she was a kid, but won't readily admit it because it's so Disneyesque and embarrassing.

She likes girls and boys, but the former is what'll be most likely to catch her attention when she walks into a new room. If she sees a girl she likes, she won't try to openly gawk at them. Little, shy glances are more her style.

Effie Belafonte
14. elite. bisexual. queen.
friends
Being transgender and stealth on top of that, Effie tries to keep her cards close to her chest when it comes to friendship. Almost everything she says in day to day life is rehearsed and she rarely goes off script. In private she's tense and guarded, because the script doesn't work as well when her stage isn't public. Getting her to open up and actually be herself will be a momentous task.

At school, she tries to stick to the 'cool' crowd, so most of her friendships there are shallow. The lines between the cliques are important to her, and even if they make her feel lonely, she thinks they're vital to her success.

I want her to come out to someone at some point, too.

enemies
Elites and enemies go hand-in-hand, so Effie will probably end up with a handful. Being two-faced, people who see through her act probably won't get along with her. And those of the "lesser" cliques she actively avoids likely won't either.

I'll update this section with more later, once I get a better feel for her.

lovers
While Effie desperately yearns for love, she pushes anyone who tries away. Kissing, hugging, even the act of holding someone's hand makes her immediately drop everything and leave. Not because she hates it, but because it makes her feel guilty for not being out about being transgender.

Name McName
age. group. sexuality. desc.
friends
friends here
enemies
enemies here
lovers
loves here
Name McName
age. group. sexuality. desc.
friends
friends here
enemies
enemies here
lovers
loves here
bear IS CURRENTLY Offline
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
Creative
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
69 POSTS
Carmen AKERS & alice moreau

let alice show you around the school! :sparkle3:

so i read that carmen’s family just moved to peachtree in the middle of the year, so I imagine she was probably a little lost for a while?? but creatives gotta stick together, right? alice isn’t the singing/musical type of creative but she really respects people with those kinds of talents, so she’d be really excited to meet carmen/find out about carmen’s singing ability. plus, alice is super friendly and would love to introduce carmen to the rest of her friends too!! like ainsley tyson!

ALSO alice really likes Disney style romantic gestures too eheheh. she basically lives life like a fairytale-cross-romcom. MAYBE THEY CAN TALK ABOUT CUTE GIRLS TOGETHER?
MARY IS CURRENTLY Online
FEMALE
Creative
FRESHMEN
BISEXUAL
STUDENT
5 POSTS
alice moreau & Carmen AKERS

The new kids first friendship! http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcqw9Amo1qzckow.gif

Carmen used to be the shy kid at first back in her old school, so I imagine that sort of resurfaced when she transferred. New kids get overwhelmed in class so maybe Alice is in her first period, thus getting dibs on snagging her and introducing her to her friends? Carmen might bring her guitar on the first day if she has private lessons after school, so Alice could notice that too? She'd be super modest about it, but she does post recordings of covers somewhere that can be stumbled upon.

"You said you were decent, but.. that's not decent! That's really good!" Sort of thing. http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif

And yes, they should totally talk about cute girls! Maybe even point them out when Carmen is more open about it? Like "ten out of ten, 11 o clock"

we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
Creative
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
69 POSTS

aww yeah!! maybe they’re in the same math/french/journalism/etc class together? (all just ideas, I’m not sure what type of electives carmen might be in!)

carmen’s such a humble cutie I love it!! if carmen ever posts her stuff on facebook/other social media it’d probably be really easy to find, and alice would get super excited about it! she’d prob get carried away and see carmen as like, a hannah montana type of ‘character’. LOL

do you want to thread them maybe touring the school, on carmen’s first day? :>
MARY IS CURRENTLY Online
FEMALE
Creative
FRESHMEN
BISEXUAL
STUDENT
5 POSTS
alice moreau & CARMEN AKERS

Oh gosh the Hannah Montana comparison would be so embarrassing for her to hear. I think Facebook would be the best bet for Alice finding out, yeah! Really private, and not so public.

I'm down for the thread being about her first day and a tour. Maybe it can be during lunch after all the morning classes?

female
Creative
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
69 POSTS

LMFAO what are you talking about carmen's a normal girl who turns into a superstar singer. SHE'S GOT THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.

but YEAH for sure!! would you mind starting the thread? just so you can kinda decide maybe what classes carmen's taking and stuff like that http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcm3GGDG1qzckow.gif
butter IS CURRENTLY Offline
misses boombasic, hit that bass
female
Fringe
senior
hetero
local retail associate
71 POSTS
Carmen AKERS & titty

FYI: I suck a plotter replies.

So Trinity would just want to glomp this child and cuddle her. Not romantic or anything, just like "omg come to my bosom" - probably close to how she treats Flo.
SO yeh man, let's thread if you're down.
MARY IS CURRENTLY Offline
One track mind, one track heart -- If I fail, I'll fall apart.
FEMALE
Elite
FRESHMAN
BISEXUAL
STUDENT
12 POSTS
Updated with Effie Belafonte! It's a little rushed, though.
http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclv3bxe1qzckow.gif
kimmy IS CURRENTLY Offline
just a young gun with a short fuse, I was uptight, wanna let loose
fourteen
male
Delinquent
freshman
bicurious
part time dojo helper
85 POSTS
Effie Belafonte & mitsuo
I just want all the antagonistic plots with other freshmen I guess. SOBS
Anyway, Mitsuo and Effie would probably be enemies just based on clique lines lmao. He dislikes Elites and Fringes because some of them have ‘that attitude’ and I think Effie definitely checks that box. He’d definitely avoid Effie if he can help it, and will probably snap back if she turns up her nose at him. I kind of just like the idea of him trying to pester her because just being near her might offend her? He might think its funny. But also idk if it would freak her out if Mitsuo gets physical or if she would retaliate cause damn they’re probably the same size. Maybe in some twilight zone au they bond a tiny bit over keeping up appearances but other than that I’ve got nothing else. Just like Mimi fighting with people. But yeah, idk ENEMIES PROBS. add/subtract/idk

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll