MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

House of Memories, PrinceofStride's plotter
PrinceofStride IS CURRENTLY Offline
Alright Alright it's a hell of a feeling though.
sixteen
male
Jock
sophomore
bicurious
student / waiter
41 POSTS
Kyounai Yoshiro Takashima

Friends Since Kyounai is a super nice person he could easily help someone in need. Whether it's someone who needs help on the track or someone needing help picking up some books they dropped. It's really easy to become Kyounai's friend, especially if you bake for him. Status Quo doesn't matter to Kyounai, he treats everyone the same. Loners & Delinquents typically seem to grab his unwanted attention. Maybe it's because they're typically opposites. (He's not quiet or shy or ever wants to be alone.) And he likes the bad boy/girl vibes delinquents carry. Kyounai also loves drawing so maybe you could draw him something or maybe he finds your notebook laying around in the hallway and offers to give it back if you give him drawing lessons.

Enemies Kyounai doesn't really hate anyone, well, unless you talk about him in a rude way, make fun of his friends and family, or take his damn food. So maybe he could see you bullying another student and he steps in and you start talking bad about him? Or you could steal one of his snacks from his inconveniently placed bag? And if you're on the track or volleyball team and you're better than Kyounai maybe you two could end up playing a friendly game and end up becoming rivals?

Romance If Kyounai finds your character really interesting he might ask you on a date or two. ;) Maybe your character dares Kyounai to go on a date with them and being the person he is, he accepts, or your character makes a bet with Kyounai and gives him a time limit to complete a task and he ends up failing and the punishment is to take them on a date, or your character leaves a love letter in his locker, or your character simply makes Kyounai some lunch and asks to eat it with him on a picnic.

Other Kyounai and your character can have a food eating contest.

16 years old
Waiter
Bisexual
Single
Jock
Katashi Allen Endo

Friends Katashi is someone you're going to need to take some time talking to in order to get him to open up. So just because he's not talking back to you immediately and is answering with body movements, just keep bothering him, he'll open up eventually. Katashi's best friend should probably be someone opposite of him, someone who talks a lot so that he can get used to smiling and having fun. Maybe someone from the swim team can offer to give him pointers on his swimming and we can go from there? Or maybe someone can notice that he works at the bakery and gives him a cookbook? Find him snooping at the library and talk to him or he can help you reach a book that you couldn't reach?

Enemies Oh god, it is so easy to become Katashi's enemy. If you bother him a lot and he sees that you're not worthy of his time, he'll easily make you his enemy. He will treat you like shit and so on. Maybe you can be on the swim team and make fun of his technique, and become rivals?

Romance In order to get in a relationship with Katashi you're going to have to give him signals that you like him, because he really hasn't had much relationship experience to tell if a guy or a girl likes him. But if you do that, he'll surely ask you out on a date.

Other Katashi is seriously smart, which is why he joined the debate team. Maybe your character is doing a debate in class as a project and needs debate or public speaking tips?

17 years old
Baker
Bisexual
Single
Elite
Aidan Kay Yamada

Friends Aidan doesn't really care what clique you're from as long as you two can hang out and you like his jokes. Maybe also be up for joining Aidan in some of his pranks. Mainly because Aidan likes making people smile, so prepare yourself for the new class clown in town. Things Aidan enjoy doing other than pranks are Drawing/Sketching, Reading, Eating, doing dares, trying new things, visiting and helping out animals, watching anime and reading manga, dancing, and singing.

Enemies If you tell Aidan he's not funny, prepare to get a horrible and embarrassing prank pulled on you. Aidan doesn't like when his friends get picked on so he'll probably try to fight you. He likes to avoid drama as much as he can, so if you're over-dramatic he probably won't like you very much. If you don't like Aidan's pranks that'll also get you on his bad side.

Romance Aidan hasn't really put too much interest into romance at the moment, but if he did, he'd probably be too caught up in mischief to do anything about it. So if you're interested in him, you might want to tell him because he won't approach you himself.

Other Aidan may always be up to mischief but he still finds time for after school activities. Whether he's watching them or participating in them, so maybe you could ask Aidan to attend one of your games or shows?

17 years old
Pizza Delivery Guy
Bisexual
Single
Delinquent
Hayami Maria Endo

Friends Hayami can come off as very rude and creepy at first, but once you get to know her she opens up, and becomes really nice and sweet overtime. She loves to draw and sketch, therefore she always carries her sketchbook around with her. Maybe she can drop it and you can return it to her? Hayami also loves Skulls, so maybe you see that she's always wearing some kind of skull accessory and invite her to hang out somewhere and buy her something with a skull on it? Or maybe you could draw her a skull. Or maybe you can tell her that you think her cloak looks cool and ask her where she got it from and go from there.

Enemies Mess with her older brother Katashi and you're immediately on Hayami's shit list, no if, ands, or buts about it. You probably wouldn't want to mess with her though, she might follow you around and cause trouble without you knowing it. She's also extremely good in martial arts and boxing, so she can defend herself for all you fighters out there :^)

Romance Hayami loves her skulls too much at the moment to even think about getting into a relationship, but if you can truly understand Hayami, she may develop a crush on you over time.

Other Hayami is not confident at all, so maybe you could offer to give her a makeover after school? Hayami is also the president of the art club so maybe you could ask her for drawing tips? Or if she could help with the drawings for a school project.

16 years old
Sweeper
Bicurious
Single
Creatives
Hiro Lee Brooks

Friends If you like the way Mr. Brooks teaches the class then congratulations, you are already on his good side! Bonus points if you're just as random and energetic as Mr. Brooks is! Mr. Brooks is always up for suggestions on how to teach the class, whether it is in the form of a Powerpoint, Kahoot, or a Video game, so you could always start with that! One way to describe Mr. Brooks is that he is very creative as you can tell by his teaching. This will probably be an advantage for the creatives in his class to earn extra credit points if they can teach him a fact or lesson in an amazing way. Mr. Brooks is also good with computers, so if you have a broken computer, he'd be glad to help you fix it! Mr. Brooks is an amazing cook despite not looking like it. He can cook a wide variety of things! So maybe your character loses their lunch or gets it stolen and Mr. Brooks offers you his lunch? or he has an extra one for situations like these ;)!

Enemies If you cause conflict in his classroom, you will quickly get on Mr. Brooks' bad side which is seriously not good. He will ignore you whenever you have a question, not help you with your assignments, and he certainly will not tutor you! You can easily get on Mr. Brooks' bad side by picking on other students in his classroom. You can also get on Mr. Brooks' bad side if he catches you skipping his class in particular.

Romance Mr. Brooks' is mainly into older women/men, but he can probably make an exception if he finds you to be his type. If you interest Mr. Brooks and if you are nearly as funny as him, you'll catch his eye. But don't expect him to notice your feelings for him! Mr. Brooks is extremely clueless when it comes to noticing people's feelings! So you're going to have to write him a note or something!

Other Mr. Brooks likes to go on walks in the park with his dog Elizabeth just about everyday, so if you're bored and decide to go the park you will most likely find him there!

24 years old
World History Teacher
Bisexual
Single
Faculty
Ryuu Tadashi Sohma

Friends Ryuu believes that he doesn't need or want friends, even though he secretly does. You're just going to have to break his tough outer shell in order to become friends with him. You could do so by trying to bond with him through track, music, chocolate, skateboarding, singing, or even tough parents. You could even get a job at his parents cafe to try and get closer to him. Maybe you could find out where he lives and come to his house? He might slam the door in your face, but his parents sure as hell won't.

Enemies Maybe you could've went to his middle school and been his rival on the track team? Or maybe you can just be a rival on the track team here at Ridgeview high! Maybe you take his chocolate without asking and he wants to fight you? Or maybe you talk shit about one of his friends and he wants to fight you for it?

Romance Since Ryuu isn't really into making friends, you can probably imagine that he isn't really into romance either. He thinks he doesn't need a lover even though he secretly wishes for one. If he finds out that he has feelings for you later on, he's going to try and hide it unless you do something about it. So maybe you could write a love letter to him or send him an anonymous text saying that you have feelings for him?

Other Ryuu hates his family for making him become what he currently is, so he'd love to have a fake family (as in close friends) at Ridgeview so that he could forget about his real family.

14 years old
singer
bicurious
single
loner
Tyler Vega Potts

Friends Tyler is the typical nerd guy in your math class, haha just kidding, but he is really smart he just doesn't like to show it off due to extreme bullying back when he was in Ohio. So yeah sure he'll answer questions when he's called on and sure he'll get A's on his homework assignments, but if you get past his intelligence he's actually a pretty cool guy. Tyler will be friends with anyone no matter what clique you're from honestly mainly because he doesn't care, well as long as you're nice.

Enemies To become Tyler's enemy you'd basically have to make fun of him or make fun of his friends constantly, because he really isn't someone who holds grudges.

Romance As long as you're a girl or guy with a nice smile and a big heart Tyler will probably fall for you in no time, sad but true.

16 years old
Magician
Bisexual
Single
Nerd
Jaden Kim Taehyung

Friends Jaden wants to fit in with the popular crowd since his identical twin brother Jin is super popular, so he basically wants to hang around the elites and jocks to raise his status as much as he can, but he'd possibly hang with other fringes if they are cool enough to be around.

Enemies Jaden's closest enemy is his own brother Jin, but I guess he has room for more. To end up on this orange boy's shitlist you'd basically have to compare him to his brother and talk trash about him.

Romance Jaden is a romantic person at heart but he's hella blunt which most girls or guys he has previously run into doesn't like. So you can probably tell that he basically doesn't have much girls or guys drooling over him. Another thing with Jaden that you should probably know is that if he is into you you're going to have to let him know you're into him as well before he finally gathers up enough courage to tell you that he has feelings for you.

16 years old
Waiter
Bisexual
Single
Fringe

user posted image

--"I was told that my smile is as bright as the stars"--
laurel elias
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS
Kyounai Takashima &
laurel elias
Loners grab his attention? Let me throw Laurel at you then. Things to know about her is that she keeps to herself and is always staring off into space- But, despite being a loner, she also gets quite a bit of attention because she's always wearing a flower crown and has pink hair. And also, she's blind, but she goes about things so naturally not a lot of people know unless she tells them (or they're observant enough). She likes to hold hands too, and will often do so because she forgets personal space is a thing.

Laurel's a clumsy little thing that bumps into people a lot. So for a thread idea, just imagine Laurel bumping into Kyounai and dropping whatever she was holding? I don't really know how it'd go, but- Maybe Kyounai bumps into Laurel and somehow her phone ends up breaking.

Laurel, who relies on a fancy phone app to get around.

"... Oh no."
sixteen
male
Jock
sophomore
bicurious
student / waiter
41 POSTS
Kyounai & Laurel
I like the idea of Kyounai bumping into laurel and causing her to drop her phone and breaking it. I think Kyounai is going to love Laurel not only because she's unique but because she's also a loner! haha, quiet people attract him.

user posted image

alfonz IS CURRENTLY Offline
You got me dancing in the dark; I've closed my eyes, But I won't sleep tonight
seventeen
male
Delinquent
sophomore
pansexual
peddler
71 POSTS
Kyounai Takashima &
MATEO DURANTE
So I've joined your open thread and plan to make some mischief between these two. Honestly I'm head-over-heels with Kyounai and Matt is going to want to get in this guy's personal space. >>'

I could see an innocent romance forming between them, or maybe Mateo is friendzoned (he would honestly deserve it,) but either way Mateo is going to be hunting this guy down at every opportunity.

They're pretty much opposites though when it comes to interests, Mateo is a bad boy with a lot on his mind. Could be he's a little pushy or too assertive, so maybe a friendship is more suited?

I could see Mateo joining track or cross country just to be able to follow Kyounai around. Or maybe even play a game of volleyball with him as part of a dare to get out of the friendzone, if it came down to it.

Hestia IS CURRENTLY Offline
Our eyes strike lightning when they meet, you are the move, the spark that's driving me insane
seventeen
male
Elite
senior
heterosexual
student
16 POSTS
Tristan Lockhart & Kyounai Takashima

They're both jocks - so maybe we can work from there? Sure, they don't have any sports in common - but they're part of the same clique so they probably know each other in some way. Besides, the only reason Tristan didn't try out for the volleyball team is because he couldn't fit it into his schedule (football, baseball, basketball).

We could also have them be enemies since Tristan a crush on Laurel that he has yet to admit to himself? (At the moment, he probably thinks Kyounai is picking on her or something.)

Cedric Schwarzer & Kyounai Takashima

Well, they both play volleyball. Cedric actually happens to be the captain of Ridgeview's varsity volleyball team, so they could bond over that. They're also both Asian - even if Cedric doesn't really look the part all that much.
zwang IS CURRENTLY Offline
so you gotta fire up, you gotta let go; you never know the top 'til you get too low.
seventeen
female
Jock
junior
bisexual
cinema usher
69 POSTS
they're both jocks, and scout's the captain of the girls' varsity volleyball team, so there could be something here? i'm thinking friends (because even though scout can get competitive, kyounai being on the boys' team and in jv makes it less likely that they'd start a rivalry)?? so, yeah. buddies of some sort, i guess c': they could train together and have friendly games every now and then. scout's also kind of a mischief-maker, not to the level of delinquents but she does skip class a lot and sneak out at night to goof around, so maybe she could drag him along for some trouble every now and then? let me know what you think!

sixteen
male
Jock
sophomore
bicurious
student / waiter
41 POSTS
Kyounai & Mateo
Haha, how about Kyounai already secretly has a crush on Mateo? but since he sometimes hides his feelings, Mateo thinks Kyounai only sees him as a friend and goes with the dare situation and no matter what happens in the end, Kyounai goes on a date with Mateo or something? I don't know haha it's up to you!

user posted image

sixteen
male
Jock
sophomore
bicurious
student / waiter
41 POSTS
Kyounai & Tristan
The enemies idea sounds good, but how about we make them enemies at first, but once Tristan realizes that he was wrong about Kyounai bullying Laurel, they become friends because Kyounai can relate to wanting to play many sports and not getting to do every one.

Kyounai & Cedric
I like the idea of Kyounai bonding with Cedric it sounds like a good idea. Maybe he could give Kyou pointers that could help him make varsity?

user posted image

sixteen
male
Jock
sophomore
bicurious
student / waiter
41 POSTS
Kyounai & Maura
They could probably meet by Maura going up to Kyounai and asking him if he's on the Volleyball team and when Kyounai says yes, Maura tells him that she's also on the volleyball team and they should hang out sometime, and then Maura takes him on one of her "causing trouble" adventures.

user posted image

alfonz IS CURRENTLY Offline
You got me dancing in the dark; I've closed my eyes, But I won't sleep tonight
seventeen
male
Delinquent
sophomore
pansexual
peddler
71 POSTS
Kyounai Takashima &
MATEO DURANTE
Then I'll definitely have to get back to you with a thread after this one is over. Maybe we can do some texting or social media threads in-between, if you're up for that sort of thing.

There will definitely be a time and place for posing the question to Kyounai, unless he gets to Matt first. We'll see if Matt can't smooth talk his way into getting Kyounai to skip class for the period/day.

Hestia IS CURRENTLY Offline
Our eyes strike lightning when they meet, you are the move, the spark that's driving me insane
seventeen
male
Elite
senior
heterosexual
student
16 POSTS
Tristan & Kyounai

That sounds good to me! Tristan, honestly, probably would've tried to find a way around the 3-sport limit if it weren't for his job as a model...which for some reason sometimes results in him getting tickets to sporting events from time to time (usually basketball but sometimes other sporting event tickets are given).

Cedric & Kyounai

Yes, let's let these two bond over volleyball. Maybe Cedric & Yachi will try to make him watch Haikyuu if Cedric ever learns that the two know each other.
apple IS CURRENTLY Offline
hope you'll find every word i wrote on these paper planes scattered in the air
sixteen
female
Jock
junior
heterosexual
student
27 POSTS

i'm just going to have edie collectively befriend all the volleyball players so that means that she's going to gravitate towards kyounai and katashi (who is also on the swim team with her ! ) like you wouldn't even believe. also i think it would be hilarious if edie ever baked a thing for either of them bc a cook she might be, a baker she is not even though she might try bc she would love to be the super nice friend that treats her own friends to things. but she's bad at it and idk what would even happen w that but the idea is there for the taking XD all in all, i think they would get along so well and bc she's is such a supporter of people she's going to be the one shouting at these two from the stands and being either obnoxious about it by accident or on purpose bc that's what friends are for, right?

if you want anything specifically w either of them holla a girl bc she's open, and so am i, for whatever!

Vivi IS CURRENTLY Offline
Try and look ahead, tomorrow's brighter I know
Fourteen
Female
Nerd
Freshman
Straight
Preschool Assistant
35 POSTS
Ryuu Sohma & Claire Liu

Wel, if he'd like a fake family, Claire's always available to be an older sister. Also, because Claire's the sort of person who doesn't like to see others alone, she'd definitely try to appraoch Ryuu and get in his business. Ryuu being small and adorable only adds to that.

Aidan Yamada & Takara Yoshirou

Takara will totally tell aidan that he isn't funny. Whatever prank he tries, Takara will do his best to ignore him. Though, depending on what Aidan does, Takara might find him amusing.
On another note, they both like to draw, so maybe they could bond over that? Also, Takara used to play piano, so maybe Aidan might bug him to play something again?

Kyounai Takashima & Takara Yoshirou

Since quiet people attract Kyounai, perhaps he'd like Takara. Takara tends to keep to himself, but secretly likes it when others fuss over him. And if Kyounai approaches him first, Takara might just draw him something.

Idk, those are just some ideas. Feel free to add, subtract, or ignore.
sixteen
male
Jock
sophomore
bicurious
student / waiter
41 POSTS
Claire liu / sorry it took me so long to reply to this been busy~

EW, GET AWAY
I could see Ryuu and Claire getting along fine, but as long as she can handle Ryuu being an asshole at first because its going to take him a while to open up. But if she's cool with that then be my guest I would love to have these two meet!
BY EDWARD OF OOC

I LOVE U I HATE U
I would love to see how this turns out! Aidan could hate having the male around because he doesn't find his pranks amusing but also love having him around at the same time because they both like drawing. I'd also love to thread this out~
BY EDWARD OF OOC

HEY, YOU THERE!
Haha! I can definitely see Kyounai going up to Takara and being like HEY HOW ARE YOU! being all loud and bubbly like he is. And hopefully the two can become good friends through it haha. Maybe Kyounai can get him to not be so quiet all the time? Either way I like this idea also!
BY EDWARD OF OOC

user posted image

princeofstride IS CURRENTLY Offline
Who you wearing? Sean John, Calvin Klein Donna Karan's fashion line
sixteen
male
Fringe
junior
bisexual
waiter
1 POSTS
Announcement: Jaden Taehyung's and Tyler Potts' plotter's have now been filled out! So have fun plotting with them~ http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclpn3pQ1qzckow.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll