MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

love simulation, ❥ ridgeview high school host club
autoOffline74 POSTS
you know that baby i... i'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me. papa-paparazzi!
female
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
Creative
love simulation
ridgeview high school host club

❝ can i touch your spyglass? ❞
─ mitsuo williams @ eugene park, ft. ainsley's inner mind theatre
bearOffline87 POSTS
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative
ainsley tyson

HELLO alice is here because she is ainsley’s friend and also because she’s ‘covering’ the new club for the newspaper. but in reality she’s just there to hit on all the cute girls who are there because of the cute boys from the host club. and in return she can give them publicity via the newspaper. like a symbiotic relationship http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif
autoOffline74 POSTS
you know that baby i... i'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me. papa-paparazzi!
female
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
Creative
& alice moreau
we gon be faMOUS GUYS. 'cept not rly bc what kind of weeb do u gotta be to start an actual host club at school l o l. STILL THO. ALICE IS THE REAL CHAMP AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HER FOR HER SUPPORTIVENESS. the fact that she's there for the cute girls would make ainsley work extra hard to try anD?? RECRUIT CUTE GIRLS FOR ALICE? like she'd 500% do her that solid and more. or just recruit alice at one point too just to give her a billion chances to actually chat with/hit on cute girls. B') i mean lbr alice would just be like their... hani or smthng ahahaha laffs forever.

sundaeOffline142 POSTS
Always go too far, because that's where you'll find the truth.
male
senior
panrom - sapiosexual
student/radio host
Elite

ainsley tyson

Teagan's gonna stop by curiosity - and probably check on Ai's princely behavior, and nag her. sometimes, and tease mitsuo williams, SORRYNOTSORRY. You know he won't resist if he learns mimi is the naughty type. Otherwise, he may drop time to time to chill, take a break, or hide in the corner of the room, or help Ai to get some funds from the stuco.

kimmyOffline111 POSTS
just a young gun with a short fuse, I was uptight, wanna let loose
fifteen
male
sophomore
bisexual
dojo assistant
Delinquent
/KICKS DOWN A DOOR

THIS JUST IN MITSUO WILLIAMS HAS BEEN FOUND DEAD FROM A HEART ATTACK. MORE DETAILS AT 9. /shot

just wanted to say to BRING IT ON JAE. But also STOP COMING FOR MY SON teagan crowley??? I repeat, you can't be an older bro figure and also a cute older boy like. This information is conflicting and Mitsuo is not ok with it. I entreat upon the club to shield my boy from this elite menace. >B'(

autoOffline74 POSTS
female
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
Creative
& teagan crowley, mitsuo williams
c hr i s t. ainsley's gon just constantly beg teagan to tutor her on the princely acts tbh. like 'how do u actually emit sparkles on cue,' or 'do u carry rose petals in ur pockets or do u hire people who can throw 'em around behind u.' is it gon make sense to anybody but her? probs not but fck it she's gon ask him all the questions anyway. pls hit on/tease mimi tho so she can take pics of them and add to her album. also yes teagan ur so reliable gO ASK STUCO FOR FUNDS UR PROBS A LOT MORE PERSUASIVE THAN AINSLEY TBH LMAO.

sundaeOffline142 POSTS
male
senior
panrom - sapiosexual
student/radio host
Elite

mitsuo williams
*shoots hearts to kimmy*
BUT DID YOU SAY MENACE - one day, he'll stop being so… ambiguous. He just needs to be confused. Or maybe they should/could talk about it, but Tea can be dense, so unless Mimi talks… itsnotgonnastop

ainsley tyson
AI PLS. He's gonna be a little lost. Sparkles? Rose petals? He might think Ai wants to learn a magic trick like 'how can you make a rose behind someone's ear'. Also i remembered yesterday who was the treasurer of the stuco… I guess he really shouldn't snap at Tal if he wants to be persuasive. 'Ai, things may go wrong. I apologize in advance'/shot
kimmyOffline111 POSTS
just a young gun with a short fuse, I was uptight, wanna let loose
fifteen
male
sophomore
bisexual
dojo assistant
Delinquent
teagan crowley
I'd honestly be down with at some point mitsuo having to confront teagan about his teasing ause its making him too uncomfortable. To many dokis Teaga. TOO MANY. Like it's going to get awkward but Mimi probably understands its less malicious and just innocent teasing. but i love making mimi awkward so at some point. WHEEZES

ainsley tyson
ainsley please stop encouraging Teagan to do this you are RUINING MITSUO'S HEART HEALTH. at some point he's just going to run if he sees teagan and ainsley. ya'll need to not.
sundaeOffline142 POSTS
male
senior
panrom - sapiosexual
student/radio host
Elite

mitsuo williams
I read an old thread (when Ainsley and Teagan went to the Han restaurant) and I got an idea (hint: butler) - PREPARE YOURSELF KIMMY.
(i'll pester you when their thread will be over >8) )
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll