MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

DEAD POETS, a society, just another a-team
appleOffline11 POSTS
I've gotta tell you what a state I'm in I've gotta tell you in my loudest tones
twenty three
female
faculty
heterosexual
counselor
Faculty
WELCOME!
ABOUT basically i totally forgot to add a place where we can all chat about any ideas that anyone might have and now that i am back from my extremely long leave, HERE IT IS. so this area is all dedicated to the society, any plots you guys want, let me know if there are any specific roles you want (and you don't have to be a new member to take them) and whatever else i haven't mentioned bc i am horrible at lists and bad at intros' because now you know. also grammar. BUT YEAH, POST THOSE IDEAS DOWN BELOW THO. and remember, you can introduce members into the club, you can have any of the open spots be filled with other characters. the world is yours and lisbet just wants to help guide you through it, however she can do that! ROLLCALL SUMIDA lisbet // as john keating CHEVALIER kerina // as neil perry CHERRY chet // as knox overstreet MOON keegan // as richard cameron ROBBERTSON patrick // as todd anderson NO SHOWS LAST first // as charlie dalton LAST first // as gerard pitts LAST first // as steven meeks
bearOffline91 POSTS
If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
sixteen
MALE
junior
bicurious
know-it-all
Nerd
HELLOOO. throwing keegan moon in here as your typical dick antagonist. i feel like he'd be super into the idea of the dead poet's society (are we having them sort of aware of the dps in popular culture?) in kind of his usual pretentious way. he's also got no loyalty and would totally rat everyone out in a heartbeat :")

i haven't actually seen the dps but i know the premise, so let me know if there's a more specific role you want keegan to fill. http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif
appleOffline11 POSTS
twenty three
female
faculty
heterosexual
counselor
Faculty
tbh i am all abt keegan being in here to throw up that DRAMA bc challenges are great source of entertainment and frustration LOL

but yeee, this dps is bascially a mockup of the movie and the concept isn't that old (it started w lis when she was in hs) SO he is free to be as pretentious about it as he likes lol

if you want he could potentially be the richard cameron role because that guy is truly a "i will sell you out if i must, don't play the game w me bc i will win". which could be where keegans' lack of loyalty plays in hahaha but let me know! otherwise, i think we've got ourselves a plotplot!
Patrick RobbertsonPatrick Robbertson
0 POSTS
I think Patrick would be a good fit for the role of Todd Anderson. They're both a little weird and not so comfortable with the whole "poetry" thing but still participate. Well in any case, I'm open to any suggestions or advice. This sure sounds like fun! http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcm3GGDG1qzckow.gif
bearOffline554 POSTS
i miss missing you now and then
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
lisbet sumida

LOL yes thats my bad actually i totally forgot to mention i wanted him to be the cameron role :") he'd totes get the group in trouble with administration if it meant saving his own skin and errything. since he's really only in the group to feed his own ego in the first place ahaha. i feel like out of everyone kerina chevalier would really not take his shit especially LOL.
appleOffline11 POSTS
twenty three
female
faculty
heterosexual
counselor
Faculty

yooo we have so many people this is amazing!

bear, keegan will bring so much angst and craziness to this whole thing i am so excited lol lis will def have a time w him, and also be like my dude can you be a pal, be a friend, not be a sellout??? and kerina chevalier might just have some showdowns within their meeting room.

ALSO i have put everyone down for their respective roles. i'm going to post up a thread today and you guys can reply to it whenever you would like c:

also i was thinking about it and if ever you guys want to make it so that either meetings without lis being there from the start (if she's late or something) happen OR like in the movie some see each other outside of the meetings that'd pretty nEAt

autoOffline72 POSTS
i don't really care if nobody else believes, 'cause i've still got a lot of fight left in me.
female
senior
demiromantic asexual
part-timer
Loner
tbh would kerina take ANYONE's shit lmao. 8') and ok omg y'all dunno how long i've waited for this ahhhh!! aka i'm totally down to plot/thread these kids, but the problem is that i dun rly have consistent access to internet until the 28th, despite the fact that kerina is the 'neil' and 'initiator' of the bunch. sorry!!! i also realized yesterday that my tablet isn't charging normally suddenly so that's also a bit of a problem, bc i ain't patient enough to post on my phone i dun think LMAO. that said, i'll see what i can do w at least the first post whenever threading happens, pls just be patient w me!!! ;v;
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll