MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

DUNGEONS AND DUMBASSERY, aka geekdom unites all
ELIAS SCHUYLERELIAS SCHUYLER
0 POSTS
DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS

THE IDEA what better way for awkward high schoolers to overcome their differences and work off them teenage hormones than slaying some goblins and looting some treasure? aka i'd love to get a plot of a cross-clique d&d group organized! no matter their social status, all the members of the party are lowkey giant fucking nerds on the inside. it's their secret that binds them all together: while at school, they may not know each other, but in the privacy of the DM's home on Thursday nights, they're a deeply bonded adventuring party wandering across the world together in search of fame and glory. get your dice and sharpen your pencils, it's time to play!

THE DUNGEON MASTER someone's gotta run the group through a fantastical world of their creation, right? also, someone had to get these giant nerds together in the first place. the defacto leader, the dungeon master was the one who started the campaign in the first place and runs the sessions. personally, i'm imagining someone sociable to be able to get these nerds together in the first place, but the only real requirement i suppose would be for the character to have a working knowledge of rpg systems so the game runs well. go for it!

THE PARTY no set classes or races or anything like that, all up to you!would love things to be cross clique so clique variety is preferable, (one from each clique would be great!!) so we're looking for about 5 to 6 players. (no more because running that will be hellish both for threading and the fictional DM rip) just let your imaginations run wild and spirit be free. if you do sign up your character as a player, it would be nice for you to toss in what their race and class would probably be, so other people can keep that in mind for party balance!!
hello again mr. heartache! give me the strength to move on.
seventeen
female
senior
heterosexual
part-time ta, tutor
Loner
kicking flo in because felix florentiy would drag her into this and she's open to new activities.

ELIAS SCHUYLERELIAS SCHUYLER
0 POSTS
signing up for my own plot with ELIAS SCHUYLER playing as a Tortle cleric
Kevin WaylandKevin Wayland
0 POSTS
Well this looks dope af, so tossing Kevin into this, and he'll be playing a rogue.
FLOSSOffline87 POSTS
settled into the glass half empty, made myself at home; just stopped believing in happy endings, harbors of my own
EIGHTEEN
MALE
SENIOR
PANROMANTIC
GREENHOUSE TECH
Nerd
i originally thought felix wouldn't have been the one to get the group together but he's apparently the common factor between elias, florence, and kevin to start wITH LMAO so he's DM. or a half-elf paladin when he has the chance to be. his dog baron plays florence underwood's animal companion and, somehow, rolled an 18 for his intelligence stat.

i also offer this as a resource for anyone needing character ideas.
perseus gordonperseus gordon
0 POSTS

This looks littyyyy. Perseus most definitely wants to be in the party, playing a half-elven ranger.
noirOffline7 POSTS
had a dream i was a queen, woke up, still a queen.
male
senior
pansexual
model
Elite
quinn will play! under the explicit condition he can be a beautiful, magical princess with all the beauty and grace. also he's gonna remain in character all the time.
bearOffline102 POSTS
running down to the riptide, taken away to the dark side, i wanna be your left-hand man
female
senior
bisexual
swimmer
Members
WOW HELLO CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS BEFORE.

im 100% signing marina de la rey for this. she's gonna prob go in with 0 idea what to do because felix florentiy made it sound p cool, makes like her char as a totally not subtle self-insert with the most basic ass name/powers/etc. and then ends up getting really, really into it by the end. LMAO

anyway she can be the melee tank. her character will be... "marlin strongarms" and he'll be very strong. and that's also his backstory.
jaronartOffline7 POSTS
Jump starting your car 'cause this city's a bore Buying e-cigarettes at the convenience store
eighteen
male
senior
bisexual (male pref)
real life winnie-the-pooh
Members
SO APPARENTLY (if there's room ofc) CHET'S JUST A BEAR WITH POINTS POURED INTO DECEPTION AND HE STEALS HONEY AND HAS NO IDEA HOW TO DND PROPERLY but he's in
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll