MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

lock
New Poll

FRINGE, austin love, male, sophmore, played by nick
nickOffline26 POSTS
you're really one of my kind
fifteen
male
sophmore
bisexual
ice cream barista
Fringe
NICKNAME austins AGE fifteen YEAR sophmore GENDER male SEXUALITY bisexual CLIQUE fringe OCCUPATION ice cream barista
AUSTIN LOVE
PLAYED BY NICK // HIM & FAM // HETALIA, SOUTH ITALY
about me
austin is a recovering gaming addict whose rehab includes gardening and scooping gelato to customers at his new family shop. as a former online streamer and toxic minecraft and league of legends player austin is exceptionally shy and hesitant in real life. without his gaming equipment and twitch stream austin has forgotten hoe to communicate with others and how to make friends. he spends his way at home with his two parents and cat named garfield tending to his tomato garden.

recovering gamer
before austin was a fairly well known gamer, especially on reddit and twitch where he averaged several hundred viewers per stream and made a decent income. however once austin participated in a gaming marathon where he played the addictive farming game stardew valley for thirty two hours straight. he knew he was in trouble when he accidentally tried to milk his chicken and knew he needed help. luckily through the support of his family austin was able to exile himself from gaming entirely with the exception of Sudoku and Crosswords on his phone. however the sudden break from gaming has caused the formerly colorful online persona to become an awkward and shy little sophmore at school who desperately seeks the popularity and friends he had before by mimicking the qualities and traits of the popular kids.

what is love
even as a gamer austin was extremely shy and sheepish towards pretty girls and popular guys. now a days its much worse and the concept of dating is completely lost on him. he's easily persuaded and will pretty much do whatever someone tells him romantically without realizing the actual consequences or reasonings.

current life
currently austin is back as a full time student and does not skip class. he gardens at home and plants tomatoes and leeks and recently adopted a family pet, garfield the fat orange cat. league of legends and minecraft are behind austin and he is extremely careful to avoid conversations about newer games like overwatch and fornite. in fat, austin goes out of his way to linger behind school in hopes of making new friends but usually ends up going home alone. he has a particular obsession with kids he thinks are cooler than him and wishes desperately to be friends with them and follow them like a puppy but has yet to succeed.

POSITIVES patient, determined, punctual, honest, green thumb NEGATIVES sheepish, awkward, follower, frail, easily confused QUIRKS austin is absolutely forbidden to play video games, visit gaming stores or touch a gaming console, he thinks penguins are a work of fiction created by the government
appleOffline8 POSTS
"run, run, lost boy," they say to me, "away from all reality."
i was alive for the boy is mine
female
of the virgo
heterosexual
co-captain of nugget night
Administrator
accepted
welcome to the site!
they say gardening is like chicken soup for the soul. garfield the fat orange cat can also be considered a healing source. a+++

don't forget to do your claims!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll