MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

lock
New Poll

fringe, cecily wolfe, female, junior, played by floss
FLOSSOffline41 POSTS
i wanna cut through the clouds, break the ceiling - i wanna dance on the roof, you and me alone!
SEVENTEEN
FEMALE
JUNIOR
HOMOSEXUAL
MUSICIAN
Fringe
NICKNAME lee, st cecil AGE seventeen YEAR junior GENDER female SEXUALITY homosexual CLIQUE fringe OCCUPATION musician
CECILY WOLFE
PLAYED BY FLOSS // THEY/THEM // BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA, HIMIKO TOGA
○ she's born in spring, to therese and stephen in newark. mom's in family law, based in nyc; dad's a veteran turned carpenter, but he's also a singer at heart.

○ she grows up on rock (stephen's influence) and hymns (catholicism's). trips to visit mom's office are steeped in song, shared one-earbud-each with her dad on the train.

○ she busks at the craft bazaar her father participates in, earning enough by thirteen to chip in on her first electric guitar, bright blue.

○ just before high school they move, cutting a line across the country: therese has a new firm, a smaller one that means they'll live in one house together. cecily comes to peachtree bright-eyed, slipping into the crowd at ridgeview with relative ease.

○ it's mixed nuts: there are friends she leaves behind, who she loses to an entire country's worth of distance. on the other hand, she has a garage to practice in now.

○ at sixteen she starts playing shows at a family friend's bar downtown. the flyers and stickers she makes stylize her stage name as s† cecil.

○ at school she's cecily first: she tries not to be obnoxious, keeping the guitar in the music room and doing her best to pay attention. still, who can blame her for humming every now and then?

POSITIVES optimistic, affable, proactive, unabashed, dutiful NEGATIVES reckless, wishful, boisterous, avoidant, unorganized QUIRKS○ sweet tooth
○ fidgets
○ multitasker
○ ambidextrous writer
○ left-handed eater
ASTEROLOGISTOffline2 POSTS
TWENTY-TWO
FEMALE
NO MO' RULEZ
CUTE GIRLS
MEMECONOMIST
Administrator
accepted
welcome to the site!
in the aarrrrms of an angel, FLY AWAY WITH MEEEE! glad to see cecily back! i missed her!

don't forget to do your claims!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll