MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

lock
New Poll

FRINGE, duck kelly, fourteen, male, played by bear
bearOffline24 POSTS
fourteen
male
freshman
heterosexual
spacecase
Fringe
NICKNAME duck AGE fourteen YEAR freshman GENDER male SEXUALITY heterosexual CLIQUE fringe OCCUPATION petsitter
DONALD KELLY
PLAYED BY BEAR // SHE/HER // SOUTH PARK, STAN MARSH
★ life has always moved a little too quickly, for duck.

★ born into a seven-child household in the boonies of peachtree, with too many dogs, cats, birds, snakes, fish to count, duck gets used to taking care of himself. growing up, he spends most of his time with the turtles. they take life at the perfect pace.

★ duck doesn’t mind living in the middle of the countryside without many other kids his age, nor the fact that his parents don’t ever have time for him. the only friend he really needs is his twin sister.

★ when he starts school, duck starts to worry his teachers. duck is someone so embroiled in the present that he often forgets the immediate past. prone to spacing out and forgetting lessons, he’ll never be an academic like his sister.

★ the first moment he stepped foot into a movie theatre for a friend’s eighth birthday, duck finally found something that could capture his attention. something about movies: the all-encompassing screen, lively musical score, heart-wrenching plot and witty humor, tugs at his sense of humanity. and now with the internet, becoming a movie buff is as easy as ever.

★ even though he’s a quiet kid, duck has never had much trouble making friends. he’s agreeable and kind, and his penchant for offbeat non-sequiturs and getting picked on by teachers gives him a reputation for the unwitting class clown.

★ duck’s happy enough with his life, going into high school. he has his animals, his movies, and his twin sister. he doesn’t need anything else.

POSITIVES honest, modest, good-natured, independent, patient NEGATIVES ineloquent, slow, insensitive, naive, incompetent QUIRKS great with animals and small children, film buff, smells like turtles
appleOffline8 POSTS
"run, run, lost boy," they say to me, "away from all reality."
i was alive for the boy is mine
female
of the virgo
heterosexual
co-captain of nugget night
Administrator
accepted
welcome to the site!
bear can i just say that duck is absolutely the cutest. i want to just bundle him up and keep him safe forever.

don't forget to do your claims!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll