MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

JUN
SOFT REOPENING! all old members & invited members can start making characters! for what's new, read the announcement here!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
SCHOOL'S OUT - BUT CLIQUE RIVALRIES ARE STILL IN!

Add Reply
New Poll

magic shop, mango's plotter
mangoOffline0 POSTS
"i'll cut u" - kimmy
deceased
female
i'm out
eh
progamer
OOC Account
blurb
She's one of those peachy-cheek, wide-eyed Peachtree freshman! Also future olympian. Amazing on the track, but can she survive biology? Princess can be quite singleminded wih her goals but she always expects to make time for her friends, just to loosen up and take the pressure off from school and activities!

References some type of meme or vine in every conversation. Princess tried to become a famous viner in middle school, which meant a lot of she did a lot of shenanigans in middle schoool. While not exactly a trouble-maker she's ahd saturday and lunch detention before for getting ahead of herself.

She's also the daughter of a famous broadway actress, but Princess HATES talking about it. Princess has been taking singing lessons and been in drama against her will because of her mom. Her parents are divorced so Princess has spent time between the rich neighborhoods and middle-class since she was a kid.

People who appreciate her jokes and don't take her too seriously. Impulsive like her or able to compromise without just ruining the mood. Princess isn't too keen on becoming friends with drama nerds or being really involved, but who knows?

Wants: friends who send eachother memes at 2am, upperclassmen to idoloze and learn from, childhood friends, that ONE person she likes in drama club, jock buddies, RIVALS

hates
Being ignored or being treated like a child, even though she acts a lot like a child when she feels like her way is right and someone else's is wrong. She gets angry and easily upset when dismissed about anything, likes to feel important. Definitely holds a grudge and become really dramatic about a situation, like some argument. She confronts people easily but it doesn't mean she solves things quickly.

Wants: people from drama she HATES, enemies since some fight in preschool, people who think she's a tryhard, etc.

loves
Princess isn't a romantic or anything, she doesn't think of dating all that often. She's so used to being friendly and intimate with everyone that she's only liked one guy in the past. Sixth grade. Princess is very oblivious when it comes to flirting due to lack of experience and interest, so anyone who likes her is gonna have to try HARD. To be honest, you're going to have to IMPRESS her somehow, not just have fun with her.

Wants: weird unrequited crush, awaken her gay

PRINCESS REYES-TAYLOR
jock • freshman • annoying
application
blurb
Ravenclaw/Slytherin mix. Ryo is a boy who likes winning and being in power, then doesn't quite know what to do when he's lost. Here from Sapporo, Japan for personal reasons, he's intent on quickly integrating himself and making a lot of friends to help him get used to living in a different place. Hobbies are karate, cooking, school, talking shit behind people's backs. He's also done archery, tea ceremony, flower arranging, and is good at origami.

He's an undeniably friendly and charming person, and with the people he likes a bit more he can get more flirty. He likes people who are independent with their own goals and have talents that are interesting. As long as you're interesting and not a complete tool, he wants to get to know you! ( He can smell out tools, since he is one).

Wanted: HOST FAMILY(see wanted ad), Japanese friends to help his homesickness, popular friends,

hates
People who are too sensitive and whiny. Ryo isn't one to comfort people and especially if you're not a close friend, he isn't about coddling. If you can't handle stress get out. Also, people who don't try hard or do anything meaningful, they totally just bring down his mood.

Wanted: People he eventually bullies, all of the enemies

loves
Ryo is very conflicted on this part right now, after a friend in Japan confessed to him. He doesn't approve of homosexual relationships because...that's what he was raised with, but he's never liked girls. Maybe he just needs the right girl.

Ryo would probably end up falling for someone who called him out on his shit, or knocks him off his sneaky high horse in general. He's actually a really flirty guy but that's just how he acts with friends and good acquaintances. .

Wanted: Idk awaken his inner gay, more for doing rp stuff tbh, some guy who's rly affected by ryo's teasing and makes a spark of regret in him

RYO MARUYAMA
foreign exchange sophomore • intelligent• easy-going
application
hestiaOffline0 POSTS
Come with me, stay the night. You say the words but, boy, it don't feel right. What do you expect me to say?
female
university
heterosexual
student
OOC Account
tristan lockhart & @princess reyes-taylor
Vines and memes, where has this girl been for all of Tristan's life? Okay, so Tristan's actually a YouTuber - but he does tend to make meme references (which probably irritates his subscribers but he's got a diamond play button so he must be doing something right).

Another thing they have in common, aside from being jocks, is that they both grew up experiencing life as middle-class and rich people - so they can relate to each other in that sense?

Anyway, once school starts up again, he'll probably adore her.
bearOffline6 POSTS
fourteen
male
freshman
heterosexual
spacecase
Fringe
princess reyes-taylor & duck kelly

queen memer, meet the meme himself.

LOL duck is just kind of a dumbass who says really stupid things in class that inevitably end up as memes. i like to think that maybe he and princess have been in the same classes growing up since peachtree isn't very big and he's always been like, kinda intimidated by her but all she really wants to do is make vines of his dumbassery.
kimmyOffline9 POSTS
I’ll rise above my station, organize your information, ‘til we rise to the occasion
eighteen
male
senior
questioning
bourgeois
Elite
mimi + princess reyes-taylor

i love her and mimi will begrudgingly love her cause ILL MAKE HIM. /s hot jk he probably doesn't like her at all but i guess its more of a frenemy situation, or just a one sided dislike in general. Teach him about vines please but also, I just think that her excitable type of energy could infect mimi, just a bit. Like defs after the county fair thread i think he'll just really count on her for stupid stuff like a quick race or w/e to pass the time. Totally still tries to pick on her because she's TOO wide eyed for him but its Mitsuo and he sorta tolerates her so its nothing too bad.

willow + princess

DID YOU SAY AWAKEN HER GAY??? KICKS DOWN A DOOR

let me take you under my wing, sweet child. omgg they aren't in the same sports but willow is kind of a jack of all trades kind of gall. when she's not busy she gets pulled to help out with other practices just cause she has the speed and stamina to back it up. She's got energy to spare and I think Princess might appreciate that since they're both super energetic. But ALSO SHOPPINGGGG. Teach her about how to dress for nice occasions and style tips. ALL THE STYLE TIPS. Willow would probs try to watch over her and like, maybe try to find her a cute boy or girl her age to smooch because SHE THINKS PRINCESS IN LOVE WOULD BE SUPER CUTE. but yeha <333

hestiaOffline0 POSTS
Come with me, stay the night. You say the words but, boy, it don't feel right. What do you expect me to say?
female
university
heterosexual
student
OOC Account
tristan lockhart & princess reyes-taylor
The fact that she's only familiar with pokemon go hurts him. Can't it at least be one of the mainline games? He'd probably get over that pretty fast, though, and try to get her to play the REAL pokemon games because nothing in the world will convince him that GO is a real pokemon game. (Mostly because there's no crime syndicate for the character to defeat which is like essential for a pokemon game in his opinion)

But yeah, I can't wait to get these two into threads - especially if they've known each other since he moved to Peachtree (which was like when he was 15 years old).
kimmyOffline96 POSTS
just a young gun with a short fuse, I was uptight, wanna let loose
fifteen
male
sophomore
bisexual
dojo assistant
Delinquent
mimi + ryo maruyama

mitsu owould rather die than let ryowitness his hot topic socks. this is now metal gear solid: 6 escape impossible

mimi + princess

im really excited for these too cause they are p different but also on some levels the same so they'd vibe!!! omggg. maybe he tells her about his love for pompompurin. Its his fav sanrio character and he has a collection of him in his room. He loves that dog so much ok. And I think since its Sanrio??? He could help her find a fav also??? So they can go to a sanrio store??? becuase in peachtree my hc is since vine aint dead neither is sanrio stores ok thanks for coming to my ted talk.

willow + princess

WILLOW DOESN'T MIND HUGS WEEPS. Usually she's all about contact and is very tolerant of people touching her. She's really strong so she often punches people way too hard or squeezes enough to crack something but yeah she's ok with contact. She wouldn't mind Princess tagging along with her though!! SDFGFDG DO MY MEMES IMPRESS HER IM SOBBING they do princess, they do

BUT YES WILLOW MAY BUY HER CLOTHES occasionally. but she also knows where to go so Princess doesn't blow her entire allowance on a top. She thinks Princess is cute but she could also get clothes that suit her or that she actually likes to wear sobs.

augustus rex will always be here for the taking ill let u know if i come up w/ something uvu

jawnOffline0 POSTS
male
señor
cap'n-america-sexual
professional herp
OOC Account
princess reyes-taylor &
frankie
both drama club members. frankie is called 'fairy god fairy' by friends. princess is—well—princess. and they both are half-black. so they should be good friends, right?

during their first meeting at the club orientation:
frankie: your momma named you princess?
princess: yes, why?
frankie: /looks at her from head to toe and notices how seemingly 'fragile' she is
frankie: you're gonna need a fairy god mom. /points to himself and proudly smiles
frankie: you're welcome

and that's how they met.

[x] sandro maeda
[x] morgan keli'i
[x] glenda coco-lee
[x] max locklear
[x] frankie lennox lorato
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻Offline0 POSTS
you are tired, you are hurt, a moth ate through your favorite shirt
female
o(〃^▽^〃)o
☆(*^o^)乂(^-^*)☆
herding cats
OOC Account
mango

ryo & kimiko
Kimiko isn't native Japanese, but she has a strong connection to her culture especially because she lived with her immigrant grandmother through high school and continues to stay in contact with her since she is her only immediate family. Having grown up in America, she might also be an important bridge for Ryo to be able to use to help him get more adjusted to American culture while still maintaining that connection that he wants to his home.

For some reason I just imagine this scene where Ryo comes to mope in Ms. Mori's classroom after a rough day and Kimiko kind of sees herself years ago, and thinks back to what she wanted in those days. Some peace and quiet to think things through and some snacks so she tries offering Ryo some Japanese treats from her desk and kind of lets him ruminate until he decides to open up and Kimiko is all ears to whatever his woes may be.

But perhaps their paths cross in a more lighthearted way. It might be kind of humorous to incorporate Ryo's love of dogs and Kimiko's allergies. Like, I just imagine Ryo petting a dog and Kimiko is going by and she thinks everything is cool but suddenly the dog is super interested in something she has and Kimiko just has to try and bolt because she'll start breaking out into hives if it touches her. So Ryo grabs the dog (it'd be even more hilarious if it were like a freaking yorkie or something super small and not intimidating) and Kimiko is just like freaking out to Ryo's confusion.

I DON'T KNOW REALLY. Feel free to add/subtract whatever. I just wanna see these two have a really cute mentorship kinda relationship where Kimiko can support a student and internally freak out about the tables being turned on her and being the adult giving support and not being the needy teen anymore and realizing that she's all grown up and maybe kind of quell the crazy imposter syndrome she feels.
mangoOffline0 POSTS
"i'll cut u" - kimmy
deceased
female
i'm out
eh
progamer
OOC Account

tristan lockhart and princess-reyes taylor.

AAHHH NEIGHBOR PLOTS I LOVE THEM TOO. Maybe we can have a thread in summer where she comes over or is forced to go over bc her mom goes out and she isn't allowed to be alone, then he can introduce her to other video games or other playdate shit.

frankie lennox lorato and princess reyes-taylor

LONG NAME???

LONG NAME!!

Ah yes, a fairy god mom to bestow upon princess a long-overdue appreciation for the dramatic arts(bc she makes it very apparent that she's uncomfortable at drama club). He and Willow can help her stop acting like an irl 5th grade boy.

JUST KIDDING yeah but nah pls be princess' drama senpai she'll eventually come to him for all those real life highschool problems. And also how she sometimes doesn't feel BLACK ENOUGH, since she's mostly raised with her dad's side and she feels weird sometimes being biracial.

max locklear and ryo maruyama

um hiiiiii i'm just gonna stick this in here too just bc i rly like ur plot ideas sSOooooooOOOO okay so what if ryo wants the lefty desk in the room and there's also max and then whoops now there's no more desks left so they just awkwardly write on the same desk because ryo was like "oh it's no problem!" but now there's not enough room.

BUT THEN they become friends bc ryo makes it a habit to stick to people he meets in order to try and make new friends here, and then there are CONFLICTS bc max is a delinquent and ryo wants to be DEVASTATINGLY POPULAR im so tired right now.

also i'm gonna have a boi on the soccer team eventually sO THAT'S SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO.

Kimiko Mori and ryo maruyama.

I AM ALL FOR THIS BOI GETTING MORE TASTES OF HOME. Ryo is a very social and charming person, until he gets tired. He'd get tired of not really having friends the same way as he did back home where they've known each other a long time, but he doesn't like to be vulnerable so he'd definitely come to hide away in her classroom just for a small break during lunch.

He probably wouldn't tell her about his woes at first, and mostly just probe her to talk about herself and possibly her past, or they just bond over science things. When they get to know each other tho in one of his now-and-then lunch sessions he tells her why he transferred.

and the DOG THING WOULD BE SO CUTE. esp if it's a coincidence and ryo is like....is that...my teacher?????? and he'd still be cuddling the dog while talking to her or something like that I'M SORRY THIS IS BAD I'M SO TIRED.
jawnOffline0 POSTS
male
señor
cap'n-america-sexual
professional herp
OOC Account
princess reyes-taylor &
frankie
oh got an idea! what if frankie brings princess to a church? and princess, being the younger teenager, is all like 'why? and why r u being so dramatic and so much into the church worship?'

frankie's like "gurl u can say this is part of ur drama club training! i'm glad this church accepted me for who i am. but lbr, i also use their choir's vocal training bc i can't afford one. so stop whining, raise your hand, say hallelujah, and praise jesus!"

if u don't feel comfortable with this, it's k. lmao.

[x] sandro maeda
[x] morgan keli'i
[x] glenda coco-lee
[x] max locklear
[x] frankie lennox lorato
calytaOnline17 POSTS
well, the rose and the thistle, they both have thorns
female
faculty
heterosexual
teacher
Faculty
mango

Ryo & Kimiko

Kimiko is just going to have a bunch of adopted students in her classroom at lunch I swear. I definitely wouldn't expect Ryo to open up right away but Kimiko will be understanding. After all she isn't really someone who wears her heart on her sleeve either but she's not going to shut out one of her student's if they're asking about her. I'd love to see their relationship gradually build up and just lead to Ryo talking to her about why he transferred. Oh the angst! I live for it.

I actually just thought of like... what if Ryo didn't know Kimiko was a teacher when they first met? He's just like, why would she be afraid of a freaking yorkie? What a weird person... Then Ryo kind of forgets about the whole thing until he walks into his science class and lo and behold... it's Kimiko. Whispers are going around in the class that she's one of the strictest teachers at Ridgeview and all Ryo can think is... the strictest teacher at Ridgeview is terrified of Yorkies?

IDK if that really helps other than just restate what you said. I think not knowing she was a teacher at first would add even more humor to what would be a ridiculous situation haha. Also Kimi would just have forgotten how to introduce herself to a kid normally (so if Ryo asks her name she's definitely going to be like, Ms. Mo----Kimiko. Yeah, call me Kimiko).

Anyways! I think we should totally get this going! Especially because I wanna rp Kimi being terrified of a tiny dog because she's gonna break out in hives if it touches her.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll