MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

JUN
SOFT REOPENING! all old members & invited members can start making characters! for what's new, read the announcement here!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
SCHOOL'S OUT - BUT CLIQUE RIVALRIES ARE STILL IN!

Add Reply
New Poll

❝don't get too far away, tomorrow❞, mae's plots
MAEOffline0 POSTS
marathon, marathon, life is long, go slow. 42.195; at the end, there will be a paradise of your dreams
GENDERFLUID
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
BISEXUAL
SHRUGGING
OOC Account
Adelaide
Bane
17 • creative • bisexual • junior • app
about
adelaide here is an aspiring actress inspired in childhood by the movie 'the wizard of oz'. she joined the host club on a whim instead of the drama club and is the adorkable type! please swoon for her, she loves it.
friends
ada is a really optimistic and friendly person, even if she has trouble making up her mind quite a bit. she could use someone to ground her, keep her more stable on earth instead of floating away in a dream world. however, even though she's probably the worst friend in a way, always forgetting when and where you planned to hang out, she's still fiercely loyal and protective of those she's close to. plus, you get to enjoy her dramatic self and daily theatrics, as well as puns! its a great deal, please buy- i mean, uh. please plot.
enemies
everyone has enemies, right? right? yes. ada is no different. there's probably a fair share of people who don't like her because she crossdresses sometimes (both in and out of school) and has confused their poor little hearts or something. ada doesn't really care, she's got her own agenda, but it'd be funny if someone saw her crossdressing and thought she was cute and then took the "deceit" to heart. i want drama, i want giggles, i want fake evil cackles as ada takes it like a champ and decides to make a show out of it.
paramour
ada is... probably lacking in this area, emotionally. its not that she's emotionally stunted in terms of romance (except maybe she is?) but she's just never really thought of a romance beyond the script. someone stir up her heart and make her realize.... life is not a movie.
Conner
Watson
15 • nerd • homosexual • sophomore • app
about
about here
friends
friends here
enemies
enemies here
paramour
paramour here
Name
McName
age • group • sexuality • year
about
about here
friends
friends here
enemies
enemies here
paramour
paramour here
the big cheeseOffline0 POSTS
waifu
dead bird
OOC Account
@mae
Ada + mimi
Continuing the trend of mimi having crushes on his upperclassmen, and constantly confusing people’s genders I want the crushes on both ada in cross-dress and regular ada. He’s such a fucking loser to keep this shit up. He is ALSO in the host club and might flight around to chill with her if she’s not entertaining guests and isn’t being harassed into maid uniforms by Ainsley. He’s generally unpleasant so sorry in advance. An awkward fucking bean, he gets harsh when he’s put under pressure so. Rude af.

Augustus + ada
So maybe frenemies ish? Ada is kind of a polar opposite of Augustus. He’s as serious as he is driven and he might just think an actresses’ career as a pipe dream. Business is the way to go after all. He’d probably avoid her as soon as he figured out what she’s about. ( especially if she’s new money ugh ) but also I think it’d be interesting for them to interact just because Augustus is a little stuffy and Ada is a little flaky and maybe it’d balance each other out. Probably not, they wouldn’t get along at all and I think it’d be hilarious. But yeah he sometimes passes by the host club to take care of stucco activities and gets roped into weird scenarios by Ainsley so maybe that’s when they’ve had a chance to verbally fisticuffs.

bearOffline77 POSTS
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative
adelaide bane & alice moreau

STOP MAKING ALICE QUESTION HER SEXUALITY, DAMN IT.

the host club is kind of alice's beat, since it was started by her close friend ainsley tyson, so i figure she stops by club meetings pretty often, but only to hit on the cute girls who inevitably flock to the club hit on the cute boys.

except there's this new boy. and alice is upset because for some reason she thinks he's cute, and she's like, about as lesbian as physically possible. ?!?!? lmfao this is just crack please stop me
autoOffline69 POSTS
you know that baby i... i'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me. papa-paparazzi!
female
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
Creative
ainsley tyson & adelaide bane

weePS BEAR TAGGED ME BEFORE I COULD DRAG MYSELF OVER BC I'M A SHAM WHO SHOULD BE ASHAMED. but also like, henlooo fellow thespian and host clubmate ahhhh! !!! so, right off the bat i can tell u that i think ainsley'd be rly into the idea of like... taking pictures/doing actual photography/modelling sessions w ada?? along w alice moreau?? which may or may not contribute to alice's crush on the 'new boi' but listen, ainsley's a heckin' enabler when it comes to ships and matchmaking in general so pls?? talk 2 her about ur crush alice, she will help. let hER H E L P.

but damn ainsley too thinks that ada is super pretty and looks?? like?? sailor moon? wtf???? honestly i lowkey kinda headcannoned the fact that ainsley has the hairstyle she has bc of sailor moon so... she's gon idolize ada and be heckin' inspired by her i think. like she's basically one of ainsley's muses i imagine? aka she'd gush over ada a lot to the point where it's probs questionable. however i'd also like to believe that just like alice, ainsley also has smthng of a budding crush on ada?? BUT, rather than crushing on the 'boi' version she is, in fact, actually more intrigued by ada as she is?? so then she'd be a bit conflicted if we stick to the whole 'ainsley inspired ada to crossdress' thing that we talked about on discord, bc u know, if she does comE TO LEARN THAT ALICE TOO HAS A CRUSH ON ADA. WHAT? DOES SHE DO?? plus she doesn't crush on girls often so now she's probs confused about her own feelings as well whoops.

tl;dr what is this weird triangle i'm sry about my word vomit hopefully some of that bs made sense tbh. 8')

❝ can i touch your spyglass? ❞
─ mitsuo williams @ eugene park, ft. ainsley's inner mind theatre
MAEOffline0 POSTS
marathon, marathon, life is long, go slow. 42.195; at the end, there will be a paradise of your dreams
GENDERFLUID
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
BISEXUAL
SHRUGGING
OOC Account
alice moreau & adelaide bane
oh my gosh yes please give me more people who are confused™ over her hobby and also think she's cute both ways. it just really amuses her and flatters her at the same time whenever she actually finds out. ada would play it up for as long as she could, too, until alice eventually finds out, probably through ainsley, and it'd just be "well, you never asked, so :?" since she's kind of adopted a 'don't tell unless asked' policy about it all ngl. and, like, alice is pretty cute too so any teasing throughout all this is probably more thinly veiled flirting

ada would definitely be up for stuff like that! she's pretty confident in her own looks and probably would have actually seriously considered modeling if she wasn't so set on being actress. ada's got no clue about anime, tho, which is honestly a darn shame and if ainsley ever brought up the sailor moon similarities, she'd be like "whaaaaaat who's that" (ainsley should make her watch it tbh) and honestly ada being inspired by ainsley to start it as a hobby is just a really good plot piece to have and i support it. ada's probably also in awe that ainsley looks so good both ways and develops her own small crush on ainsley too, cause, who wouldn't when a pretty girl is nice to you

what i say: confusing bs
what i mean: please give me this 3way friendship, i love it, it sounds amazing, and i live for stuff like strange crush triangles
bearOffline77 POSTS
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative
ainsley tyson & adelaide bane & alice moreau

LMAO to be fair alice crushes on like every cute girl that looks her away and they all kinda go away after a week or two so ainsley doesn’t have to feel too guilty or anything adsjfklsjlk. alice also doesn’t know shit about anime so she just thinks ada looks like… idk. taylor swift or some other blonde celebrity >: ( also LOL it’s good that ada likes flattery because alice lives to build people up like that. cheerleader squad just 4 ada.

also tbh alice would be kinda jokingly mad if she found out ainsley had a crush on ada just because, like, c’mon ainsley I’m a raging lesbian and I’m right here LMAOOO. but not in a serious way that would just be her initial reaction probs. she’d probably be excited that ains wants to talk about cute girls now instead of just boring ol’ boys ahaha.
autoOffline69 POSTS
you know that baby i... i'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me. papa-paparazzi!
female
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
Creative

cries perf tho like, ainsley'd probs insist on having photoshoots w both ada and m!ada? she has a separate ig that's basically her portfolio full of her own modelling/photography works so, i can imagine that ada'd get featured a hecka lot there probs. 8') and ya man watch sailor moon w ainsley so she can beg ada to pose and say the lines. like lbr she's gon order the whole sailor moon getup so she can cosplay play dressup w ada. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ she's also potentially asked augustus silex to hold a rose for her before bc she thought he looked a lot like tuxedo mask, so honestly she's likely gonna get him a tuxedo mask outfit too just to get 'im to match sailor moon!adelaide. like pls excuse this dumbass's obnoxious lameass tbh. see ref this video.

ALSO alice moreau DUN JUDGE HER OMG. WHY WOULDN'T SHE HAVE A CRUSH ON SOMEONE THAT LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE SAILOR MOON C'MON. pls talk about cute girls w ainsley tho she needs the exposure and alice's experience (?) bc for once her attention isn't on a guy. whenever ada's around anyway g o d.

❝ can i touch your spyglass? ❞
─ mitsuo williams @ eugene park, ft. ainsley's inner mind theatre
butterOffline85 POSTS
misses boombasic, hit that bass
female
senior
hetero
local retail associate
Fringe
conner watson & trinity

Can we have a moment for the fact their last names are the same? Idk where we could go with these two since there's a 3 year age gap? But maybe they could be somehow related? Lol I just saw him and was like "HOLY CRAP the things that could be played out" bcz I'm all about developing characters.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll