MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

JUN
SOFT REOPENING! all old members & invited members can start making characters! for what's new, read the announcement here!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
SCHOOL'S OUT - BUT CLIQUE RIVALRIES ARE STILL IN!

Add Reply
New Poll

it starts with you & me, hestia's plotter
hestiaOffline0 POSTS
Come with me, stay the night. You say the words but, boy, it don't feel right. What do you expect me to say?
female
university
heterosexual
student
OOC Account

starts with you & me

hestia's losers

Meet my merry band of losers! For the most part, I'm up for pretty much everything. If you're lazy, go ahead and just read the blurbs I'll have written for each character. If not, go ahead and look up their profiles. I honestly don't care about how you choose to learn more about my characters before replying. Also, I will post my own plot replies in YOUR plot page if I can find it.

If you'd prefer, you can also contact me through skype (xxxwildfire) or Discord (Hestia#7405), just let me know that you're from this site or I will ignore you.

arielle davenport, 18, nishikino maki, aspiring singer

tristan lockhart, 18, kise ryouta, gamer, model & basketball captain

cedric schwarzer, 18, zen, kendo champion / instructor & wannabe actor

arielle davenport

18, nishikino maki, aspiring singer

Aside from the fact that she hates her mom, Ari's pretty normal...or as normal as one could be when their mother is a well-known Hollywood actress.

Honestly, though, Ari's a total music nerd. She's an aspiring singer who wants to win a Grammy one day - and show everyone that she's not a carbon-copy of her mother.

Love her? Hate her? She doesn't really care, to be honest. She knows she's gonna have to deal with both extremes when she inevitably returns to the limelight that she left behind when she moved to Peachtree with her father.

Something that most people don't know about? She was actually a cheerleader up until she moved to Peachtree. Ballet (or dance in general), cheerleading, acting & singing lessons - she was being groomed for Hollywood stardom practically since she was born.

BANS:
★ final - mostly cause i want things to play out naturally.

WANTS:
★ friends
★ enemies
★ exes, flings, etc.

tristan lockhart

17, kise ryouta, gamer, model & basketball captain

Tristan's a loser who seems to only care about basketball and video games. That's why he's the basketball captain while also having a YouTube channel strictly dedicated to video games. Okay, admittedly, it's mostly Pokemon - but there are some JRPGs thrown in there...somewhere, could have sworn he finished Vesperia last month.

He should have graduated by now but he basically missed a year of school [when he was still in elementary] because of the custody battle between his dad and his (biological) maternal grandparents.

WANTS:
★ bestie
★ sports friends
★ friends with benefits
★ bitchy soon-to-be-ex
★ just give me everything

cedric schwarzer

18, zen, kendo champion/instructor & wannabe actor

Cedric wants to pursue acting as a profession when he grows up. However, his real talents are in the Japanese martial art of kendo. He idolizes his maternal grandfather and tends to ignore everything related to his birth father.

He's one-fourth Japanese, one-fourth German, and half American...not that anyone cares to know the breakdown of it.

Also, it should be noted that he's a virgin.

He also loves shoujo anime - but there's only a few people who actually know about it. His love for Haikyuu is pretty well-known, though...he just gets away with it because it's volleyball.

Don't wanna piss him off? Then don't mess with his cousin...

WANTS:
★ best friend
★ asian buddies?
★ kendo students?
★ past relationships
★ people who like anime
★ other volleyball players & thespians

bearOffline86 POSTS
If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
sixteen
MALE
junior
bicurious
know-it-all
Nerd
keegan moon & tristan lockhart

sports rivals maybe? keegan's on the basketball team as a senior, and while he's a diligent teammate he's not the easiest to get along with. he's kind of critical of others and is kind of salty that tristan's the basketball captain this year? just because, y'know, he technically missed like a year of school and couldn't play for the team last year. and while that's not really his fault, there are other seniors who've been on the team all four years (like him. he's just salty).
bearOffline86 POSTS
If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
sixteen
MALE
junior
bicurious
know-it-all
Nerd
keegan moon & tristan lockhart

wait, sorry if i was being unclear, but i meant that keegan would be salty that tristan was captain because tristan missed a year of school last year and therefore wouldn't be able to play on the team (i'm referring to the part in your plotter about "He should have graduated by now but he basically missed a year of school because of the custody battle"). i'm a little bit confused about how you're retconning him? was he here last year or not?
ZelOffline6 POSTS
Single single single minded, minded Single single single minded, minded
Female
Senior
Heterosexual
Club DJ
Fringe
arielle davenport & megan coburn
She is so cute! So arielle just graduated yes? I was thinking maybe the two know each other from music club or something like that? Megan is an aspiring DJ/Musician, so maybe she made music for some of Arielle's reels?

cedric schwarzer & megan coburn
Not really sure what to plot with these two, but I feel like they just need to know each other or get to know each other! Megan is secretly a manga fan, but not so much gaming, as she spends most of her time making music. o/ But yeah, something between these two would definitely be fun! Maybe she is a fan of his kendo as well?
ZelOffline6 POSTS
Single single single minded, minded Single single single minded, minded
Female
Senior
Heterosexual
Club DJ
Fringe
arielle davenport and megan coburn
yesss. I think the two could probably also meet up in the summer and work on music together. maybe megan can have arielle sing at the club that she dj's at?
hestiaOffline0 POSTS
Come with me, stay the night. You say the words but, boy, it don't feel right. What do you expect me to say?
female
university
heterosexual
student
OOC Account
Just realized how confusing it might be about the custody / missed year of school - so I made sure to reiterate it in Tristan's plotter that it happened during grade school.

He's attended Peachtree for all four years, and he's been on the basketball team for all four years.
autoOffline87 POSTS
rule number one is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, ya gotta be the first to run.
male
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
Fringe
@dean vegas & @arielle davenport

hey hestia! we can def do that!! were u thinking of any possible former relations tho? or would u prefer it to be like a first time meeting a stranger kinda thing? from what i rmbr dean and arielle had smthng of a plot before the reboot? but since i decided it's less complex to just keep my characters the same age so as to avoid weird mismatching of timelines... now they might not have known each other thru school? lmk ur thoughts tho and i'm sure we can work smthng out if ur interested!
mangoOffline0 POSTS
"i'll cut u" - kimmy
deceased
female
i'm out
eh
progamer
OOC Account

tristan lockhart + princess reyes-taylor.

bless this boi's 2D video game heart. princess is gonna think he's SO COOL TOO. princess' honestly doesn't know a lot about video games but she was a master at pokemon go! otherwise, she's going to mix up different jrpgs. "is this anime?"

maybe when he moved to peachtree they could have ended up living near each other? at least when princess stayed over at her mom's house on the weekends. she would probably LOVE him in the end because he's SO cool, an actual real life model, and then he's also the basketball captain. princess doesn't play basketball in school but she likes casual games, and she'll be in the gym a lot when school starts too.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll