MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

chantaje, ft. maluma
nick IS CURRENTLY Offline
all my love I know we're waitin' for this
male
Jock
senior
bisexual
firefighter
34 POSTS
Now that half the school year was over Justin Kim was more aware about grades than ever. Being a superstar tennis player while having admirable grades was no joke. It was a serious matter and it required the Korean senior to study hard to get into all the good schools. But of course, sometimes he slipped. Justin was not a perfect person, despite the perfect specimen of human excellence that he radiated.

A recent paper by him, entitled Lolita - A New Perspective: What if Lolita was a Boy? had been written by the teen over a course of 2 hours, despite it being a 8 hour essay. What happened was Justin had accidentally dozed off watching an episode of Beaverdale and as a result ran out of time to hand in his essay. Of course he skipped school the next day, leaving his paper to be handed in by a friend.

But the thing was, after reading the essay Justin decided it was not his best work. It was not going to get A+ because the class average was like 80%. It was going to get B+ maybe which was not good enough. Instead Justin decided to take matters into his own hands. It was an easy decision because he knew the English teacher was Summer Flowers, a skinny blond man who looked like a teenager and clearly had a crush on Justin in the first place. It was going to be easy to convince the man to give him a good grade, even if Justin had to provide some incentive for it. He was too sexy to be shy and Justin was going to utilize it.

Wearing a dark leather jacket and white polo Justin peered into Summer Flowers' classroom. "Hello? Yo? Anyone here?" Justin's hands were hidden behind his back. In them were roses, a box of Lindt chocolates and a movie DVD of Zootopia. "Hey Summer baby, I got presents for you~"

678 Triple 9 8212
bear IS CURRENTLY Offline
when you see the sun, dear friend let it glow, don't shun it all, don't let it fall
thirty-three
male
Faculty
faculty
pansexual
art teacher
62 POSTS
to clarify, summer was decidedly not an english teacher. in fact, the man had barely passed english class during the eighteen years of public schooling he had had. it was only until after he had gone to art school and subsequently no longer had to keep taking english classes that required him to do things like read that his gpa had drastically improved.

summer liked his job now. he liked almost all of it, in fact, except when it involved non-art things. like doing paperwork. which involved reading.

summer didn’t like reading.

he was halfway through signing a stack of student release forms for a field trip to the peachtree art museum they were going to take later in the spring when a voice of a student interrupted him. the blonde looked up in surprise to the sound of his name to see.. oh, it was him! that student, justin.

summer smiled. “hello, justin!” they had very briefly had a minor altercation in the past, but the art teacher was delighted that they had been able to solve the situation, and clearly justin felt no more negatively towards him.

“oh – presents?” summer looked surprised, turning his head upwards to face the boy as he stood in front of his desk. “wow, thanks! but - what for?”

coming up slowly, oh, sun over the hill, daylight's a long time comin' but i know it will
male
Jock
senior
bisexual
firefighter
34 POSTS
Smooth. Like creamy peanut butter Lindt chocolate squares. He had come in at the first time. Justin bet Summer was grading those papers right now! Hopefully he was grading some pointless paper on Religious Studies or Chemical Precipitates because Justin hadn't made his bribes yet.

"Yes! It's the holidays and I..." Justin turned red on command. His cheeks flushed like Leo if Takumi had hit on him by commenting on his collar. Trying his best to look bashful and filled with wanderlust Justin stared out the window. This was a gaze he had on too often. A look of loneliness and vulnerability usually reserved for the gorgeous women of Victoria's Secret Fashion show.

"Sorry, I suppose I just wanted some company." From behind his leather jacket he pulled out the bouquet of flowers which did not include tulips and the chocolates, awkwardly holding them outwards as he walked towards the teacher's desk. "H-Here, these are for you. I hope you like them." As awkward as he could he dropped them on the stacks of papers Summer Flowers had been working on. The chocolates landed squarely while the bouquet rolled slightly to the left.

"Sorry to bother you, I'll leave if you want." Justin looked away and scratched the back of his head. His cheeks were still peach colored, a talent no doubt for keeping it so long. The secret was to think about an actually embarrassing time in his life. This time his motivation was when he accidentally talked poorly about his friend on a forum and then his friend caught him because Justin forgot he referred his friend to the forum. It was great material.

"I hope you're not spending the holidays alone sir, er, Summer." Justin smiled gently. "If you are then...maybe we can spend them together. You know. Just...me and my shoes." He leaned in towards the teachers and squinted his eyes slightly, biting the left side corner lower lip just softly. A classic Instagram pose for sure.

678 Triple 9 8212
when you see the sun, dear friend let it glow, don't shun it all, don't let it fall
thirty-three
male
Faculty
faculty
pansexual
art teacher
62 POSTS
summer blinked, tilting his head to the side as he watched justin’s expression flicker a myriad of colors. the last time he had been so red was during the aforementioned awkward incident.

“the holidays…? oh, merry christmas! wow, thanks so much!” summer figured that was the cause for the gifts, since it wasn’t uncommon for high school teachers to get presents from students over the holiday. but… wait, did justin even take art? was he… was he one of summer’s students?

those confusing thoughts were quickly wiped away as soon as the flowers and chocolates were dropped on his desk. wow, awesome. summer loved all the free chocolate. especially because he usually grew his own food and that was hard during the winter. “aww, I love flowers!”

summer contemplated taking a bite out of the bouquet right then and there, but he decided to save that treat for himself for later.

“oh, no, that’s okay!” summer seemed otherwise oblivious to justin’s sudden bashfulness, but he didn’t hesitate to reassure the boy. “you can sit and eat lunch with me if you want! I’m just, y’know, doin’ some paperwork.”

summer got up from his desk and pulled out a seat from a side table, beckoning in a welcoming manner. he then turned his attention back to his papers instead, making conversation as he mindlessly signed off. “hmm… oh, no, I have a very wonderful furry companion to keep me warm, so don’t worry about me!” he glanced down cursorily. “but your shoes are very nice, justin. are they new?”

y’know, this was pleasant. summer was pretty glad to know he had made a new friend, especially after their past meeting!

coming up slowly, oh, sun over the hill, daylight's a long time comin' but i know it will
male
Jock
senior
bisexual
firefighter
34 POSTS
No? Justin didn't take no for an answer. Sure lunch was fine, although Justin never had lunch. He liked to have an EXTRA vitamin meal replacement protein boost shake, available at any local drugstore. So this Summer Flower was playing hard to get, or dumb, or both. Either way Justin was going to snip him at the stem, even if he had to literally sit in Summer's lap. Whatever got him the grade.

"Hahaha I see what you're doing Mister Flowers." Justin coerced a laugh from his throat. Don't try to run honey. Love can be fun right? There was no need to be alone when you find that someone. Justin coughed slightly, avoiding the chance to sit. Sitting was weakness. Standing meant he was the one in power, and that he could push for things.

Leaning in Justin knew he would be better than any nasty furry. Clearly Summer was one of those who dressed up in a tail plug, ears and fur costume and walked around having dirty thoughts about big chested furry cows with many udders. That was like totally fine by Justin. He would never do it. Maybe he would be interested in an excitable fox tailed and eared human but that was it. Still no judgement passed to Summer Flowers about his fursona.

Leaning in with his brand new gorgeous shoes Justin pressed himself against the table as if he was about to crawl on top. With a smirk on his face and a playful twinkle in his eye. "I'm gonna getcha while I got you inside. I'm gonna getcha even if it takes all night. You can betcha by the time I say go, you'll never say no." Justin smiled. "Don't you worry about that, it's a matter of fact. You can betcha bottom dollar in time you're gonna be mine."

Justin pulled back and beamed. He loved challenges. He loved risk, and he never, ever lost at a board game in his life. "I'm having a party, a party for two. Ain't inviting nobody, but you Summer."

678 Triple 9 8212
thirty-three
male
Faculty
faculty
pansexual
art teacher
62 POSTS
“you do?” summer answered, bemused. what was he doing? he was grading papers. but something in the jock’s tone made it sound like he was, like, doing something else. how confusing.

summer frowned a little when he noticed justin decline his offered chair. maybe he hadn’t heard him? the other boy was leaning forward quite a bit, which made summer a bit nervous. was he tired? he had seen teens lean against walls behind dumpsters when they were tired, but not usually forward.. he began,“here, you can sit down with me, if you’re tired – ”

the art teacher quieted down once the boy began to sing. justin was a very deep, pleasant baritone, and he was nice to listen to, but the lyrics kind of confused summer. oh! was this part of his holiday gift?

well, that was certainly very nice of justin to have practiced a whole song to sing him, plus the flowers and chocolate.

once he finished, summer smiled back. “wow, that was very nice, justin! are you a singer? you should try singing in the talent show that’s coming up!”

his next question, though, caught summer a bit off guard. “oh, a party…? well, that’s very nice of you to invite me, but I don’t think it’s appropriate. after all, I’ve only been your teacher for…” summer frowned, “wait, are you in any of my art classes? oh, nevermind. but anyway, i appreciate the thought, justin!”

summer glanced away and back down at his stack of papers. oh, dear, he was nowhere near as close to being finished..

male
Jock
senior
bisexual
firefighter
34 POSTS
Singing? Who was singing? Not him. Not Justin Kim. Sure he may have been Korean and looked exceptionally amazing and talented but he was not ringing. Or rapping. Summer clearly needed to get his ears cleaned by a Nicki Minaj Q-Tip. This was some stranger thing if he had ever seen it. Those were not song lyrics. They were like, challenges. Maybe threats. Who knows. Definitely not a song.

He was going to take a seat. This Summer Flowers was playing right into his trap. It was like a clueless archer girl who kept going out early for hunting and falling asleep in traps and ditches only to be found by a clearly superior archer and getting reprimanded for it. That was the kind of trap Summer Flowers was walking into. Justin had laid this trap out just like the son of a noble but deceased Queen. "Say Mister Flowers, you must remember me in class right? I sit in the back."

Justin walked around the table, till he was standing by Summer Flowers' side. Then he leaned in, staring down at the blond teacher with icy, laced eyes. "You don't have to worry about what to wear to this party Mister Flowers. Because it doesn't matter what you wear, when it's only going to be you and me there." Then he leaned in, pressing himself close to Summer's ear. "I wanna wear you Mister Flowers."

Since he had been invited to take a seat, Justin definitely took it. He pointed to the area between the table and Summer's legs. "Oh Mister Flowers, I would love to take a seat. Can I sit there? On your lap? I'd really like that." There was a smirk on his face. Either way Justin wasn't going to take no for an answer, but it was polite to ask before he threw himself on the blond instructor...camera-phone on of course.

678 Triple 9 8212
thirty-three
male
Faculty
faculty
pansexual
art teacher
62 POSTS
summer tilted his head very slightly. now that justin mentioned it, maybe he did recognize the boy from class. “oh, yeah, of course…”

justin totally looked like someone who would be in high school and taking an art class, definitely not a famous model or anything silly like that. that would be ridiculous. he was just an ordinary high school student, since all high school students looked like the kids on riverdale nowadays.

when justin walked around the table, though, summer had to lean back in his seat a little bit, laughing nervously when justin pressed his lips to his ear.

very slowly, the uncomfortable realization set in, and the art teacher began to splutter, hands clutching the side of his chair. “wait – what are you talking about? excuse – excuse me, justin, this is very inappropriate!”

he tried to get up from his chair, but it was too late. justin, who was very tall and heavy himself, had flung his entire body on him, not unlike a fangirl would to a famous virtual reality streamer. summer tried to push him off, or at least away from himself, a red flush creeping up his cheeks as he attempted to create distance between himself and his student.

“j-justin! what is this visit really about?” he wrung his hands. “are you – are you concerned about your grade? nobody gets below an A in art class, so I have no idea what you’re doing!”

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll