A SLICE OF LIFE HIGH SCHOOL CLIQUES ROLEPLAY
OCT
secret santas have been assigned! check your pms and this thread for some guidelines for the event! have fun with the giving and receiving, guys!

OCT
check out october updates! also, don't forget to buy some candygrams and sign up for secret santa!

[ WINTER ]
DEC '17
[ STAFF ]
[ EVENT ]
secret
santa
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
[ INFLUENCE ]
all cliques are currently evenly matched.

Pages: (8) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

WE ARE THE LIONS ★, bear's plotter
532 POSTSALIAS bearCURRENTLY Offline
WE GOT THE GLOW IN OUR MOUTHS, WHITE TEETH TEENS ARE OUT
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
piper
finch
17 female senior asexual elite ballerina aloof insecure imposter syndrome
secret math/science and astronomy nerd faking her way through popularity. has a lot of superficial friends on cheer and dance (which she's captain of); also does tutoring after-school.

i kind of want her to have some real friends who kind of share her ambition/worldview. bonus if they're not an elite and she has to struggle with hiding the friendship or not!

because she really struggles trying to keep up her popularity, she tries not to associate with anyone that's not an elite, jock, etc. someone please call her out for being fake!!

dating isn't really an option, given she's ace, but maybe a fake-relationship deal to keep up appearances ?

keegan
moon
16 male junior "bicurious" nerd know-it-all arrogant knowledgeable
that pretentious jerk in your poli-sci class who thinks he has the right to loudly talk over anyone and everyone and thinks people like him more than they do. not surprisingly, on the debate team, but also plays football and lacrosse.

while he is very responsible and studious, he's very bossy and always has criticism for everyone, while being unable to really take any. tends to befriend either passive nerds who let him push them around, or similarly pompous, privileged rich kids. he's also a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to his political opinions.

identifies as bicurious, but would be secretly extremely disgusted if a guy expressed interest in him. but likes flattery from anyone otherwise.

alice
moreau
15 female sophomore homosexual creative drama kid talkative persistent dramatic
overly friendly drama and newspaper kid. will talk your ear off about anything and everything. never gives up when she smells a good story. can get pretty annoying at times.

alice likes to make friends with kids who look like they have no friends, because she's got this weird idea that the world is just a giant novel and the quiet or weird kids are the ones with the most interesting stories. very friendly and outgoing, but her inability to take a hint can rub others the wrong way, too.

crushes on any and every cute girl that looks her way, tbh! throw anything at me.

marina
de la rey
17 female dmab bisexual senior fringe swimmer mellow athletic
affable and open-minded, marina is the mellow, sensible, sarcastic friend. very self-motivated and ambitious; captain of the swim team. cannot turn down a dare.

very competitive about sports, but knows to leave that behind and be friends with her teammates off the field. grew up in a big, boisterous, but loving and tolerant family who accepted her immediately for being trans, and will call you out for being transphobic.

woulnd't mind casual, fun flings!

summer
flowers
33 male faculty pansexual art teacher sculpture/3d art off-beat genuine
art teacher with weird ideas about science and religion, but that doesn't make him any less friendly with the students and other faculty.

not the best teacher, even if he is an accomplished sculptor and 3d artist. kind of a harsh grader, but unintentionally, and will change grades easily on request.

used to be an athlete, and coaches xc and track year round. he also used to be fairly open with his sexuality, but he's less of a playboy now. not interested in students.

also sells weed on the side, but not to students. will smoke with them, tho, if you bring your own.

benny
li
14 female freshman heterosexual delinquent skater wild-spirited
good-for-nothin hooligan who spends most of her time loitering around the skate park or the neighborhood with the rest of the breakfast club, her childhood gang of friends.

a loyal friend, if you can stand her inability to tell the truth about the useless details of her life. also has rather sticky-fingers for little things she doesn't need. always up to have a good time and cause some chaos.

still trying to figure things out, but hey, she's a freshman! throw anything at me.

lacie fairchildlacie fairchild
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
piper finch & lacie fairchild

Am I the first one to post here? Oh my!

Hello Bear! I’ve come to plot <3 So Lacie’s mother forced her into taking ballet so maybe Finch and Lace have known each other via attending the same dance studio for lessons?

Finch would probs be able to see Lacie is miserable with ballet but perhaps if they become acquainted this way then Finch would make it better for Lacie to tolerate, because Lace would totes see Finch actually likes ballet and would have mad respect for a girl who has a passion for it.

If that doesn't work then scrap that idea.

Both of them have fairly similar views – maintaining their images are pretty important and maybe they hang out because of being in the same social circles, so they've got mutual understanding of each other? Another idea I have is maybe, depending on how close, Lacie would totally be the type "You know... I have something that would be cute on you" and offer her clothes and trinkets (so that Lace can spite her mother and give away shit). lmao

i suck at plotting. sorry this is all over this place ;-; thoughts?
70 POSTSALIAS autoCURRENTLY Offline
rule number one is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, ya gotta be the first to run.
male
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
Fringe

dean vegas & piper finch

peeping tom ▸ so like even tho dean's no jock he's 100% gon go to 'em cheerleading practices bc lbr he's that guy that's gon try 2 flip their skirts all the time. even if they wear briefs. he just wants some pics to sell ok u gotta understand that this is srs business and concerns his stomach bc no money = no lunch and thaT IS A PROBLEM. lmao but ya they're both seniors!!! so they probs have known each other for awhile?? and since piper is ace and likely not at all interested it'd be funny to see dean try to get her to notice him and she's just, like, ??? ?? r u ok can u stop before i call the cops. this is rly bad i'm sry FCK IT SOunded better in my head tbh.

dean vegas & niko gomez

stalker ▸ i mean!! dean hangs around delinquents sometimes too so he and niko might know one another as well?? i feel like it'd be hilarious if there's a running gag of dean just constantly stalking after niko to try and record their band practice sessions/gigs/etc. so he can sell the recordings online. like, that's it. that's all i've got atm rly LOL LIKE IDK IF NIKO WOULD EVEN BE ABLE TO STAND HIM BUT LIKE. YA. /sweats profusely
BY MITZI
49 POSTSALIAS bearCURRENTLY Offline
but no, i'm never gonna be 'cause i don't wanna be, no, I don't wanna sit still look pretty
female
senior
asexual
ballerina & tutor
Elite

lacie fairchild &
piper finch
awwweh this sounds so cute! they could def go to the same ballet studio together & have been friends for a while because of that? tho it would bug piper a bit to see lacie not put her heart into it, because /she/ cares a ton for ballet and thinks people should put their 100% into everything.

also about the clothes, it would be super cute ngl but piper would prob feel super embarrassed about it tbh, like she doesn't really wanna admit she could never afford some of the stuff lacie just gives her so idk.

i feel like they could be friends that run in a lot of the same circles but at the same time, piper feels just the tiniest bit of resentment over those two things that they could maybe hash out in a thread or something?? friendships that survive conflict are the real ones after all!!

43 POSTSALIAS bearCURRENTLY Offline
you've got a new horizon it's ephemeral style, a melancholy town where we never smile
male
junior
homosexual
bassist
Delinquent

dean vegas &
piper finch
ok ngl dean would get on pipers nerves so much it's not even funny. actually no it would be really funny LMAOO piper!!! hates him!!!! like what a dick jfc thats so obnoxious cheer is a respectable!!! sport!!!! she's normally really composed tho so most of her reaction is just like.... silent anger... tries 2 ignore him and fails bc he just tries harder........

dean vegas &
niko gomez
omfg honestly i dont even know niko would prob b chill with dean but he'd be like ???? wtf why are u even recording us like i know we re good but we're not that good. tho if dean keeps doing it honestly niko would actually just be super flattered LOOOL like yes please take interest in his music cuz honestly who else cares tbh
Julia TatianaJulia Tatiana
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
niko gomez &
julia tatiana
I PRESENT TO YOU YOUR DRUMMER, NIKO!

calm, quiet, and usually just pulled around for the ride, julia is not someone you'd think to be slamming away on a drumset, but she totally is.

i kind of wanted to toss around the idea of niko being the reason julia got really invested in the drums in the first place? like her just practicing on some basic drumset in the music room at school one day and him jumping on the chance to ring in a drummer for his band. her being totally baffled by his interest, but him asking her to consider it. she goes to a jam session to and there's no going back because it's the most fun she'd had in a long time?

i feel like julia would become that one 'voice of reason' friend for him though - since he's very emotional and she's the definition of chill. not easily riled up, she'd be able to try and pull him back from doing something dumb in the heat of the moment. i think they might argue from time to time, but then throw back a drink together and be chill all over again with silly i love you man speeches in their shitfaced state.

rémy duboisrémy dubois
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
SUPERFICIAL PALS ► elites and jocks are mostly likely the clique that are seen around each other the most, so i’m sure these two have met plenty of times, especially with the notoriety rémy has around school. i don’t think these two are close, but they are seen around each other and she’s a cheerleader so added bonus! rémy isn’t a very genuine person but he affable enough to seem like one, so these two could get along! although 50% of it will be entirely fake but with properly planning it can get better… or worse. also rémy isn’t that good at math so she could help him out as an unofficial tutor? lmk your thoughts!

JUST MET / FOXTROT FAN ► let’s say these two bumped into each other in the hallway, and niko immediately took the defensive position because he thought rémy was going to start trouble! but rémy is just ‘chill it man’ and that was that. they’re most likely on first-name basis, and when/if rémy finds out about foxtrot he’ll definitely be all over it! he loves music, especially amateur student bands! expect him to be surprisingly supportive!

okay feel free to add/subtract/delete because all these plots are trash. bear

female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
Julia Tatiana &
niko gomez
omg yes this is so so so cute!!! niko definitely needs that friend & having it come from a bandmate / close friend would help make her advice stick tbh. and thats totally something niko would do tbh, their older drummer graduates & he jumps on the first chance he sees to find a replacement.

he also appreciates the fact that the tatianas have like.. an actual house to practice at, though he'd be kind of awkward around her/her family at first right after finding out because he's not used to hanging around people with money. he'd be like, wtf a rich kid who's not an asshole elite.. which idk i love it!! broaden his horizons plz!!

we rly need to do a group band practice thread or smth soon tbh!!

rémy dubois &
niko gomez
okay this is actually my favorite thing?? ur completely right niko would absolutely be super guarded around remy at first, thinking hes just another douchey jock tbh. but man, niko's just so excited to talk about his music with anyone so finding someone who's actually supportive is so like??!! nice!! im sure he would return the favor by showing up to remy's football games even if he might not pay attention the whole time ahahaa. i love this so much omg.. the purest of bromances!!!!

rémy dubois &
piper finch
i like this a lot too!! an unofficial tutor definitely works tbh, piper honestly just loves math a ton so she sees tutoring as just... purely fun LOL. and tutoring is lame but tutoring a hot jock definitely isnt ehehe. going off of the tutoring idea, if they were seen enough together around school rumors could definitely start flying.. and even if piper isn't particularly interested in romance it's like, being talked about always helps your popularity so?? she wouldnt.. discourage those rumors... idk! lemme know what you think omg, we should thread one or both of these two pairs!! o/
lucas elliottlucas elliott
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
piper finch & lucas
Dance? Dance. Lucas did some dance up until grade 10 but quit after his dad started pressuring him about school and stuff. Anyways, he knows ballet & hip hop and a bit of ballroom dancing probably so he volunteered to sponsor the dance unit - Maybe something about that? Plus, he's replied to piper's open so maybe they met there? He's like a new teacher so...
niko gomez & lucas
Music? Music. Lucas also knows how to play bass - traditional or not - and as much as he's not too great with the more modern music, he still enjoys it. Heck, he'll allow Niko and his band to borrow the music room for practice and maybe he'll even stay in to listen once or twice. Idk. Something. Lemme know what you think!
Julia TatianaJulia Tatiana
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
niko gomez &
julia tatiana
a rich kid that isn't an asshole, say what? - beautiful.

But anyways, yes i love it all.  Flynn's a total wild card, Niko's the defensive bro, and Julia keeps them grounded.  Their group dynamic is perfect.

flynn diarmuid let's all do like a group / band practice thread thing, plz.  I'd even be willing to start it at Julia's house, tbh.

flynn diarmuidflynn diarmuid
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
niko gomez &
flynn diarmuid
-slides in- Flynn's here and ready to rock guys ;3

Honestly tho Flynn would friggin' love Niko? Like he's a super cool dude and he gave Fly some place to belong where he doesn't have to go punching people to make them be nice, and he's got good taste in music clearly. He's definitely a wild card like Ghost said but at least you can count on him to keep things interesting :P

He's more loyal than a dog too so if you've got beef with someone you can bet ur ass flynn's gonna back you up, no questions asked. He trusts Niko and Juli more than anything plus they both probably know his real last name so he doesn't want them blabbing lol.

Yeah I'm so up for group threads with these guys! The hype is real.

70 POSTSALIAS autoCURRENTLY Offline
rule number one is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, ya gotta be the first to run.
male
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
Fringe

dean vegas & piper finch

peeping tom ▸ weEPS SHE'S JUST SO DONE W HIM OMG. they gon be so funny i'm excited for them ngl. but dun worry piper just keep ignoring him and dun retaliate and he might get bored and ditch. i think. maybe. he has the tendency to do that anyway but ya LOL. #christmasallyearround

dean vegas & niko gomez

stalker ▸ niko pls dean's 100% interested even tho he also actually isn't since he dun get music. like, he's just lowkey their manager who also only wants to profit off of it so technically maybe he's a mooch. that's it. he's a mooch lmAO. but like w piper tho i think i should also mention that dean'd hit on niko as well and get touchy-feely bc that's just what he does. pls prep urself mentally for dumb pickup lines tbh. LEMME KNOW WHEN U WANNA THREAD EITHER OF THEM PLS YAS.
BY MITZI
lacie fairchildlacie fairchild
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
piper finch &
lacie fairchild
I totally approve of this! Like Lacie desperately needs friends who will call her out on her shit and hash out the problems that they have. She needs a friends she can let her guard down towards ;-;

After realizing that like Piper isn't too happy about Lacie half-assing ballet, she'll put a little more effort into it, but confide in her that she's actually more passionate about modeling. Lacie would invite Piper to come hang out at the modeling studio to show her that she puts all of her love and heart into, thus sharing each other's passions with each other and bonding. /flails

But a potential friendship blooming from the girls would mean a lot to me! <3
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
lucas elliott &
niko gomez
aw thats so sweet! niko also takes music at school so he'd rly love lucas & his class honestly, tho idk niko also skips school a lot bc... school lmfao. niko isn't really the best student overall like during class i imagine hes always off kinda doing his own thing or writing new songs but thats just bc he really likes the subject! but idk depending on lucas' teaching style he might not take to that very well?

flynn diarmuid &
niko gomez
slightly chiller blue hair bro has got energetic shirtless bros back, always

lacie fairchild &
piper finch
YEA THIS PLOT IS SUPER CUTE!! piper would really love seeing her at her modeling studio & doing something she really loves.. it would really inspire her aaa / u \ i love this girls supporting girls!! lmk if you wanna thread whenever!!
diego reyesdiego reyes
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
niko gomez &
dmitri arvelo
CODE
<span><b>diego reyes</b> bffs forever</span>
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (8) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll