MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

lock
New Poll

09. seasons & time
appleOffline8 POSTS
"run, run, lost boy," they say to me, "away from all reality."
i was alive for the boy is mine
female
of the virgo
heterosexual
co-captain of nugget night
Administrator
site chronology
misfits time
Unlike the 12 calendar months you're probably used to, Misfits runs on a SEASONAL TIMELINE: Summer, Spring, Winter and Fall.

With every seasonal change in real time (Northern Hemisphere), the season on Misfits will also change! This is to allow for better spacing between holiday events, which will still be celebrated more or less around the same time on Misfits as real time.

bearOffline554 POSTS
i miss missing you now and then
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
ADVANCEMENT
what happens at the end of the year?
At the end of a year, optional graduation & grade advancement will occur! All students who are non-seniors are given the option to apply for grade advancement, which occurs if 25 IC posts have been reached for that account.

For seniors, 25 IC posts is the requirement for graduation! Once a character graduates, that character will no longer be considered a student but a full-fledged graduate and alumni of Ridgeview High where they will move into the civilian class member group. Con-grad-ulations!

Keep in mind that this system is optional, so you can restart the year with your character at the same age if you'd like!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll