A SLICE OF LIFE HIGH SCHOOL CLIQUES ROLEPLAY
OCT
secret santas have been assigned! check your pms and this thread for some guidelines for the event! have fun with the giving and receiving, guys!

OCT
check out october updates! also, don't forget to buy some candygrams and sign up for secret santa!

[ WINTER ]
DEC '17
[ STAFF ]
[ EVENT ]
secret
santa
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
[ INFLUENCE ]
all cliques are currently evenly matched.

Add Reply
New Poll

HEY HEY HEY, tagged → LUNA HUA
51 POSTSALIAS bearCURRENTLY Offline
who's that knocking at your door? you got lots to answer for. who's that sleeping in your bed?
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
skateboarder
Delinquent
there was absolutely nothing interesting about algebra.

benny rested her chin on her crossed arms, idly watching mrs. rhee trace vague shapes and equations on the whiteboard. this class was practically torture. it was torture. it was like benny’s personal hell.

to add to her boredom, none of her friends were even in the class. benny let out a deep sigh, eyes roaming around the classroom. then, they fixed on the girl sitting across from her.

well, well.. mrs. rhee’s forced seating chart did have one upside: luna hua.

still resting her head on the table, benny reached out her right arm slowly, sneaking it across the table. she snatched one of luna’s pencils off the tabletop and waited for a reaction.

honestly, the other girl always seemed so depressed; getting a reaction out of her was legitimately a challenge. and benny never backed down from a challenge.

“psst. luna. luuuna.

push up, overload, legendary heavy glow, sunshine, thunder roll, keep this on
9 POSTSALIAS CorylinCURRENTLY Offline
Have i lost my mind?
Female
Freshman
Asexual
None of your business
Loner
HEY HEY HEY
Luna Hua
What was her problem? Benny Li was the class clown, you might say. She was constantly causing trouble, and trouble meant noise. Algebra 2 was an easy class, and Luna would have loved to draw through it. Noise, however, was a pain and a distraction.

Benny’s arm snaked over the line, to Luna’s side of the table. A pencil lay on her table, beside her math notebooks. It was obvious she was trying to be sneaky, but the rustling of her sleeve, the noise of skin against table gave it away. Benny snatched the pencil and turned to Luna, watching her. Internally, Luna rolled her eyes. Humans. Benny was impatient, like most people, but Luna could wait.

Benny opened her mouth, taking in a breath of air, then said, “psst. luna. luuuna

Luna gave her the side eye, then opened her pencil pouch. Inside, around twenty-five gleaming mechanical pencils were tied in organized bunches, and Luna slid one out. One wooden pencil wouldn’t really matter. Luna yawned and began sketching in a head, followed by the rest of the body. Full-bodies were a pain, but at least they were more distracting than a certain tablemate.

Have I lost my mind?
benny li/ one-line notes
who's that knocking at your door? you got lots to answer for. who's that sleeping in your bed?
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
skateboarder
Delinquent
this class was so boring. her tablemates were even worse.

the grin was wiped off of benny’s face at luna’s lackluster reaction. seriously, was this girl a robot or something? benny furrowed her brows together, squinting at the loner, who barely acknowledged her existence outside of a dirty glance.

man, she wasn’t even payin’ attention to the teacher or nothing. benny would totally respect it if she were. she was all about the pursuit of knowledge, yo.

ah, who was she kidding. she was here to be a pain in the ass no matter what.

she would just have to redouble her efforts. so, still resting her head on her arm, benny let out an annoyed noise – but blowing air out of her mouth while it was pressed flat against her forearm let out a sound similar to the a sound one would make out of their bottom.

the delinquent grinned.

every time the luna sketched out a new line or her pencil touched the pages of her sketchbook, benny made another fart sound, quietly enough so that mrs. rhee couldn’t overhear, but loud enough so that her tablemates definitely could. one of the guys that sat next to her stifled his laugh.

childish, but effective – effectively annoying.

Have i lost my mind?
Female
Freshman
Asexual
None of your business
Loner
HEY HEY HEY
Luna Hua
Luna was beyond infuriated. After she'd all but ignored Benny, the blunette had sat there for a while, likely contemplating what to do next. Luna was slightly proud that she hadn't snapped at Benny, and enjoyed the peace and quiet while sketching, however momentary. With Luna’s next line, Benny made a noise. Surprisingly, there was no stink afterwards. Around her, people giggled. Luna shrugged it off, attributing the noise to a one-time distraction. However, with each stroke Luna’s pencil made, Benny would set the class laughing and giggling. Luna glanced at Benny, giving her a look that said, What's a little kid doing in high school? then flipped the page.

Ahh… Chibis are always fun to draw. Luna thought, drawing in one continuous line. She turned so that Benny couldn't really see whether her pencil was on the paper or not, resulting in a rather long noise. Without taking her pencil off the paper, she had already drawn the head without hair on it. and shoulders of a chibi Benny. Doing the hair would be particularly enjoyable, if only it were quieter and less distracting. As the noise continued with growing laughter, Luna turned to Benny in annoyance. "Do you need medicine for your gas?" she asked, fishing out a pass to the health room.

Have I lost my mind?
benny li / Ehe. Maybe not so resistant. Is it too short?
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
skateboarder
Delinquent
when luna glanced at her, benny wiggled her eyebrows mischievously. any reaction was golden coming from such a stoic. plus, the cheers and jeers of her classmates helped egg her on. she wasn’t usually such a class clown, but hey, the attention wasn’t completely unwanted.

finally, benny got the verbal response she was looking for. “no, i’m fine,” she responded faux-cheerfully, propping her head up for just a second. “but you look like you need something for your sour face syndrome.”

adam, one of their tablemates, made a sizzling sound underneath his breath, while the other, john, wrinkled his nose distastefully. snickering, benny held up a fist for adam to bump. he did.

now bored of her fart ruse, benny rested her chin on her hands and peered over to look more closely at luna’s drawing. “hey, what’cha drawing? can i see? hey, hey, luna, can i see? psst, luna, lunaaaa..”

Have i lost my mind?
Female
Freshman
Asexual
None of your business
Loner
HEY HEY HEY
Luna Hua
So, Benny seemed to have a bit of a sharp tongue. Luna simply turned away and returned to her drawing. After all, drawing was a much more productive way to release energy. “Sour-face syndrome” was a new term, but meant the same thing as glare, looking daggers, and all the other terms she had been called over the past 11 years of her life that she remembered. As Benny fist-bumped Adam, Luna sighed and continued detailing her art.

Benny rested her head on the desk, likely bored,, Luna cross-hatched the shade to her heart's content. Patience was something most would lack, but Luna had it in abundance. As the seconds ticked by, Luna could tell that Benny was getting frustrated. Moments later, Benny asked to see what she was drawing. Internally, Luna was already dying of laughter, but maintained a stoic face and feigned resistance. At Benny's insistence, Luna held her sketchbook up. “I thought I'd draw a portrait of you.” On the paper was a detailed drawing of a trash bag.

Have I lost my mind?
benny li/ Hehe.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll